Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dreaming Of You

"A deployed soldier calls home, igniting a passionate that bridges the distance between them."

19
7 Comments 7
401 Views 401
1.1k words 1.1k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

The phone rang twice before Sarah picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey, sweetheart. It's me," Jake said, his voice crackling slightly over the satellite connection.

"Jake! Oh my god, I've been waiting for your call all day. How are you?"

"I'm doing alright. Just missing you like crazy. How about you?"

Sarah sighed. "Same here. The house feels so empty without you. When did you say you'd be home again?"

"Four more months," Jake replied, a hint of sadness in his voice. "Just four more months and I'll be back in your arms."

"Four months feels like an eternity," Sarah said softly. "But I know it'll fly by. Tell me about your day. How are things over there?"

Jake paused for a moment. "It's... it's tough, you know? But thinking of you keeps me going. What about you? How's work?"

"Oh, same old, same old. Nothing exciting... I had a dream about you last night," Sarah said, her voice lowering.

"Yeah? What was it about?" Jake asked, interest evident in his tone.

Sarah paused before speaking softly. "It started at that little café where we had our first date. Remember?"

"How could I forget? You spilled coffee all over my new shirt," Jake chuckled.

"Right, that part was the same," Sarah continued. "But in the dream, after I spilled the coffee, I insisted you come back to my place so I could wash your shirt."

Jake's voice dropped to match hers. "Oh? And then what happened?"

Sarah took a deep breath. "Well, we got to my apartment, and you took off your shirt. I put it in the wash, and when I turned around... the way you were looking at me, Jake. It was so intense."

"Go on," Jake encouraged, his voice husky.

"I walked over to you, and suddenly we were kissing. Your hands were in my hair, on my waist. We stumbled towards the bedroom, leaving a trail of clothes behind us," she continued, her breath quickening.

Jake swallowed audibly. "Sarah..."

"It felt so real, Jake. The warmth of your skin, your breath on my neck. I could even smell your cologne. When I woke up, I was reaching for you," Sarah said, her hand trailing down her body.

"God, Sarah. I wish I could be there with you right now," Jake said, his voice thick with longing.

"Me too, Jake. I need you," Sarah whispered.

"Tell me what you'd do if I was there," Jake urged, his voice rough with need.

Sarah hesitated for a moment, then let her fingers slide up her thigh. "If you were here," she began, her voice low and sultry, "I'd start by kissing you, slowly, teasing you with my tongue. I'd kiss my way down your chest, tasting your skin."

Jake's breathing quickened. "You know how much I love that. What else?"

"I'd go lower," Sarah continued, pushing her panties aside, "until I was right where you want me most. I'd take you in my mouth, Jake. Slowly at first, then deeper, tasting you, feeling you."

"God, Sarah. Keep going," Jake whispered, his voice husky with desire.

"I'd look up at you, watching your face as I took all of you in my mouth. Running my fingers over your balls as I tried not to choke," Sarah slid her fingers up her legs. She shivered as she closed her eyes and tried to imagine Jake was in the room with her., "Imagining how you'd groan my name."

MilanaHots
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaHots

Jake let out a low groan. "You’re so good at that, baby."

“Then I’d slide you out of my mouth. Letting my tongue run the length of your cock before sucking your balls into my mouth,” Sarah heard Jake moan softly as her own fingers began to lightly brush the length of her lips. “I’d stroke you, slowly at first and then faster as I worked each of your sacks into my mouth before letting them go and slowly licking back up your cock. Swirling my tongue over your head.”

“Fuck, Sarah. I need you so bad, baby.”

"Then, I'd lay back and let you take control," Sarah continued, her touch becoming more insistent. She laid back on the bed, her fingers moving expertly over her wet lips, teasingly. "I'd guide you into me, feeling you stretch me, fill me. I'd wrap my legs around you, pulling you deeper, wanting all of you."

Sarah's body arched as her fingers pushed deep inside her, her back pressing into the mattress. She could feel her pussy pulling her fingers, coating them in her juices. Her breath became ragged, matching Jake's. "I'd feel every inch of you, Jake. The way you move inside me, so deep and intense. I'd moan your name, begging you for more."

Sarah's fingers moved faster, her body responding to the vivid images she was creating. Her legs trembled as she imagined Jake thrusting into her, their bodies moving in perfect rhythm. Her free hand roamed up her body, squeezing her breast, her thumb brushing over her nipple, sending shivers down her spine.

Sarah heard Jake’s breath become shallower, as her fingers danced over her swollen clit. She let out a whispered moan into the moan as her manicured fingers glided over the hard nub before disappearing back inside her folds.

Jake's breath was heavy with desire. "I'm so close, Sarah. I wish I could be there, making love to you."

"Me too, Jake. I need you so much," Sarah replied, her own breath quickening. Her fingers moved faster, her body responding to the fantasy she was spinning. She moaned into the phone again, lifting her hips from the bed as her climax neared. "I want to feel you cum inside me, feel you pulse and throb as you fill me up."

"Sarah...," Jake's voice was almost a growl. "I'm coming, baby. I'm right there with you."

“Fuck me, Jake. Oh, God,” her body spasmed as her walls closed around her fingers. “Cum for me, baby cum inside my tight pussy.”

“Sarah, I…oh fuck…”

"Me too, baby. I'm right there with you," Sarah moaned, her body trembling as her release washed over her. Her fingers deeper inside of her, her entire body shuddering as she lost herself in the moment.

They both fell silent for a moment, catching their breath, the distance between them momentarily bridged by their shared desire.

"I love you, Jake," Sarah finally whispered.

"I love you too, Sarah. And I can't wait to be with you again," Jake replied, his voice softening.

"Me neither. Until then, I'll keep dreaming about you," Sarah said, a smile in her voice.

"Sweet dreams, Sarah," Jake whispered. "I'll be dreaming of you too."

"Goodnight, lover," Sarah replied softly, the connection between them still strong, despite the miles that separated them.

Published 
Written by mad5226
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments