Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don’t Go Too Long Without A Good Orgasm

"Thank goodness for tinted windows and a secluded parking space."

36
11 Comments 11
2.6k Views 2.6k
595 words 595 words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story on here, it’s short, but that’s sort of the point. Stay tuned for a part two!"

Wet.

That was the only word to describe what was going on in my panties at the moment.

I had gone too long without a good lay and it was starting to affect me.

The slightest touch turned me on, a wayward breeze could make my nipples rock hard and the air conditioner at work wasn’t helping matters.

I was so fucking horny I was seeing things, heck, I’d even fuck the telephone on my desk if I had an office instead of a cubicle.

“Calm down girl, you can get through this shift, just a few hours left, you can do this,” I whispered to my aching pussy.

The restrooms were out of the question since it was gender neutral, and I didn’t need anyone hearing my loud moans as I fucked myself in my workplace.

I just had to get through the damn day and I’d be free to leave and not come back till Monday.

Heck, I’d even fuck myself in my car at this rate, waiting till I got home would probably kill me.

Three excruciating hours passed and I was free to leave.

I rushed to my car, locked the door and stuck my fingers in my skirt, yanking my lace thong off. Phase one, complete.

I slid my fingers around my soft lips and flicked my clit.

A long moan escaped my lips. How did I survive the whole day? No idea, but I was getting some relief and it felt good.

But I needed more.

I stuck two fingers in my slippery hole and began to thrust.

I quickly freed a boob from my top and brought it to my lips, my tongue twirling my hard nipple, my teeth making contact with my nipple ring.

AdriannaHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdriannaHoney

Fuck it felt good. I freed the other boob and worked on that sore nipple that needed attention, taking care to tease the ring attached to it.

My fingers thrusted faster and faster; the world felt like it was on fire, my car was probably shaking but I didn’t care at this point.

Tears gathering in my eyes, I needed to cum soon or I’d lose it.

With the hand not vigorously fucking my dripping cunt, I rubbed my clit like my life depended on it.

Drool poured from the corner of my mouth and my moans were becoming more pronounced, my chest heaved and I was panting for breath. Thank goodness for tinted windows and the seclusion of my parking space.

I hooked a leg across the passenger seat to give myself enough room, I was feeling an orgasm coming on.

My fingers worked faster and my belly began clenching.

My breaths came out in short pants and I could feel my toes curling.

With an electric jolt, a spray of fluid shot out and I squirted a couple more times, my legs shook with each spray and my thrusts slowed down till I pulled my fingers out from my aching hot cunt.

A little more cum flowed from my abused hole and I sat there for a while, trying to catch my breath.

I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked every last drop of cum from my fingers, a lazy smile on my lips.

With my aching pussy and my legs still shaking, I started my car and drove away from my office building to my apartment, where I’d be alone for the rest of the weekend.

And I’d be fucked if I didn’t get a good lay tonight.

Published 
Written by ravenshades
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments