Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dezzie's Night Out - Part One

"This is a nonfiction story of a night out with my friends - part one"

6
3 Comments 3
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I was both excited and nervous when I found out I was going to see my friends again. We all went to different colleges, and rarely got the see each other. Dalton had called me earlier that week and told me that Adam and Mary were going clubbing with him on Thursday. I agreed to come, but I never expected what was going to happen.

I picked up my ringing cell, and answered. “Dalton? I don’t think I can make it. My car is in the shop again” 

“You have to come! It’s not a party without you.”

I laughed, “Do you think you can get me?”

“I’m coming. I will be there in an hour ok?”

I breathed a sigh of relief. “Thank you.”

Picking out a short red skirt, and a white halter top, I danced over to the bathroom. I removed my top and bra, and admired myself in the mirror. I am slim and tall, with long brown hair. I slid my hands over the hills of my perky C cup breasts, and flicked my fingers over my half hard nipples. I rolled them in-between my fingers, and tugged at them, making them harder. I finished undressing, and stepped into the shower. I soaped up my body completely, suds sticking to me. I grabbed the shower head and rinsed off, holding the pulsing water against my swollen breast. Moaning, I leaned against the shower wall, spreading my legs further apart. I slid the hot water down my flat tummy, and onto my hairless mound. I pressed against the cool wall, and slid the shower head over my clit, making my knees shake. A groan escaped my lips, and I grinded my slit on my fingers, opening up my pink pussy. I bit my lip as I slipped two fingers inside, exploring my pussy with my right hand, and pinched and twisted my nipples with my left. I started to finger myself harder as I neared orgasm. Sliding down the shower wall, I sat on the bottom of the tub and angled my fingers just right. Two more seconds and I would have reached climax – that is, if I hadn’t have heard the knock on the bathroom door.

Startled, I turned off the shower and wrapped up in a towel.

I yell through the closed bathroom door, “What the hell? Who is it??”

“Uuuuuh, its Dalton. You weren’t answering your phone so I let myself in. Sorry was this a bad time?”

I could tell he was smiling. “Just don’t scare me like that. Jesus.”

I heard him walk to the living room. Patting myself dry, I bumped my swollen clit, which was screaming for attention. Ignoring it, I put on a red lace bra, and matching panties. Putting on the rest of my clothes, I walked out into the living room.

Dalton smirked, “You are pretty dressed up for one lousy night.”

I stuck my tongue out at him. “Come on, we gotta go. Are Adam and Mary already at your house?”

“Yeah, probably sucking face on my couch. Ugh.”

I got in the passenger seat of Dalton’s Corvette, and we started to his house. Getting on the highway, Dalton began to pick up speed.

“Dalton, slow down. I really don’t want to get pulled over.”

He pressed his foot on the pedal more. “Aaah relax. We are going to be late if I don’t hurry.”

We sped past cars at 85mph, and I groaned in frustration when we passed a police car. A few moments later I saw the familiar red and blue lights in the rearview mirror.

Dalton pulled over and put his head on the steering wheel. “Shit Shit Shit.” He mumbled under his breath.

I punched him on the shoulder, “Dumbass. Now we are really gonna be late.”

The cop look in his twenties, and inexperienced as he fumbled with his ticket pad, and approached the driver side door.

AnngelNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelNight

Dalton rolled down his window.

“Do you know why I pulled you over?” the cop asked impatiently.

“Well good evening officer. You see, I didn’t see the speedometer, that’s why I was speeding. A mere accident.”

I giggled at Dalton’s pathetic excuse. I leaned over across Dalton’s lap, and looked at the cop. He eyed me, and I smiled sweetly. Looking at his badge I read his name, David.

“David, Im sure a handsome man like you will understand. We were running late and it wont happen again.” I winked and sexily twirled my hair in my fingers.

He cleared his throat and I saw his eyes flick down to my breasts, which could clearly be seen when I leaned over.

Flustered, he put his ticket pad away, and cleared his throat again.

“O-ok. I will let you go with a warning this time. But be careful and no more speeding.”

I smiled and leaned back into my seat, glad that my act had fooled yet another cop

Dalton, wide-eyed and flustered himself, replied “Thank you sir.”

Dalton rolled up the window, and pulled back out onto the highway, going the speed limit.

“Well Jesus, how often do you do that?”

I laughed. “Just every time I get pulled over. It always works. A little wink and a smile and I have him in my hands.”

“Quite talent you have.”

I smirked, “It all comes down to these babies.” I said as I jiggled my breasts.

Dalton laughs and we get to his house soon after. We walk in the front door to the sight of Adam and Mary making out on the couch. Dalton and I stood in the hallway for a few moments before he cleared his throat. Mary looked up, wide-eyed.

“Dezzie!!!!!” Mary squealed and jumped off the couch. Running over to me, she wrapped me in a huge hug.

I giggled and hugged her back. “Mary it’s been so long!”

Mary starts going on about all the things that have happened since last time we saw each other. I noticed she had cut her hair, now it was a shoulder length brown bob. Her green eyes sparkled as she spoke of all the classes and exams she had. I watched Adam brush his long sandy hair with his fingers as he walked over to me.

“Hey Adam!” I ran towards him and jumped, he caught me in his big arms and spun me around. I playfully punched him. He laughed and set me on the ground.

“What’s up squirt?” His deep voice boomed over Marys.

Looking at my three best friends, I noticed how much we have all changed in the past year. Dalton, was thin and about 6’, had blue eyes and short blonde hair. His tattoo sleeves were bright and colorful, full of aqua and purple. Mary was a little shorter than me, about 5’3. She had 36B breasts, and a killer ass, and she knew it. She always wore skinny jeans or leggings to show off. Adam, was the muscle of the group. Being 6’4, and having arms like a bear, he looked pretty scary. Being the softie he was, we often joked around and made fun of him. His sandy blonde hair accented his almost black eyes.

I looked at the clock in the living room. It was almost 11pm. Dalton came in the room from the kitchen, carrying shot glasses and vodka. He poured us all two shots, and we slammed them down.

Mary looked at us, “Well what the fuck are we waiting for? Lets go clubbing!”

We all agreed, and got in Adam’s Chevy. The warm feeling of the vodka was getting to me. I took the back seat next to Dalton. He had a huge grin on his face, as we pulled out of the driveway. I was excited, and ready for the night to start. But I never expected what was soon to come…

Published 
Written by DezzieGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments