Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Co-workers

"Work turned into something else"

18
6 Comments 6
14.5k Views 14.5k
926 words 926 words
So, one night while away in Bangkok for work, I stopped by my colleague's room in the hotel we were staying at, to go over a few work things. I got to his room a little earlier than expected and he looked a bit flustered when he greeted me at the door.

Anyway, we went straight to work and I noticed that he had a webcam on a stool, under the table, at a perfect angle to view someone's cock when seated at the desk. He also had some lube on the table.

I jokingly ask him what was all that about. He got a little embarrassed but told me that he went onto porn chat sites where you could view people masturbating or fucking and you could reciprocate by giving them permission to view you too.

It took me aback but I was quite interested and insisted he show the website to me. He was hesitant at first, but relented after I promised not to tell anyone.

He was logged into a chat room where there was a live feed of a woman, from her boobs and below, sitting on a chair completely naked with her legs spread wide, touching herself.

I asked Adam how it worked and he said he sent messages to the woman and she would respond back.

He typed, "Your pussy looks hot in that position."

"Thanks... Does it turn you on? Is your cock hard?"

"Yes it is... Show me how you cum."

"Why don't you show me your cock so I can cum faster for you."

By this time, I could already see he had a hard on as his pants were tenting. I too was turned on by the exchange going on and this wanton woman showing her pussy for the world to see. I told him to go ahead and that I wouldn't mind.

He looked nervous and asked if I was sure and I reassured him by saying, "Yes, I'm curious to see what happens next."

He unzipped his pants and his cock popped out. He looked at me to gauge my reaction and caught me staring at his now fully erect penis. He started massaging it and turned on the webcam on the stool.

The woman messaged him, "I like your big cock. Show me how hot I'm getting you."

He was still hesitant since I was watching so I grabbed the lube, squeezed some on my hand and started to slowly massage his cock, making sure I lubed every inch. He got a shock at first but then I felt him get even harder in my grip.

I leaned down to whisper, "Do you like that? Let me help you get off for her."

I started to stroke him up and down while watching the woman on the screen.

MelekKara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelekKara

There was a small window on the bottom of the screen where we could see me jerking him off. She was excited by the view and started to pinch and tweak her nipple with her free hand.

At this point, no one was typing as everyone's eyes were glued to what was happening on their monitor. I was stroking him faster while she started finger fucking herself with three fingers.

I was really horny at this point and Adam, sensing this, began to touch my ass and stroke my clit through my pants. There was a chair nearby so I pulled it closer to him and took off my pants and panties. I knelt on the chair and put one leg up on the table beside his computer to give him better access to my pussy and continued wanking him off.

He slipped his fingers into my pussy and said, "You're so fucking wet. Does playing with my cock turn you on?"

"Yes it does and letting a stranger watch me get you off is so hot."

The woman on the screen had grabbed a dildo and was now fucking herself with it. Her legs were spread wide and she was really giving it to herself. I could tell that he wasn't gonna last much longer as his breathing was getting shallower and quicker and his cock was rock hard.

We both watched as the woman fucked herself. He finger fucked me in rhythm to her ramming the dildo into her pussy.

After another few minutes, he said, "Oh God! I'm gonna cum! Faster! Jerk me harder!"

I lowered my head to put my mouth on him but I was too late. He gave out a load groan and came all over my face, laptop and my hand. I continued to slowly jerk him off until I'd milked his penis of every last drop.

I licked my hand and his cum soaked balls while rubbing my clit. I love the taste of cum so I continued sucking his now semi-erect cock, cleaning him up, tasting him as his cock softened, while I brought myself closer and closer to orgasm.

I had one of the strongest orgasms ever while his cock was still in my mouth. I lapped every bit of cum from his cock and turned back to look at the screen.

The woman on the screen typed, "Same time tomorrow?"

I replied, "See you then. xxx"

Disclaimer: some parts of this story was inspired by another that I read. I don't remember the original writer but I hope he/she isn't offended. its a great premise! If you're the author, let me know and i'll be sure toggle you the proper credit! Thank you!!

Published 
Written by HollyGoLightly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments