Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Claire's Awakening 2: Claire Clean's up

"Claire washes Scott right out of her hair..."

24
13 Comments 13
27.3k Views 27.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Claire burst through the door; she couldn’t believe what had just happened. She had just had her first sexual encounter, and it had been with Scott. The class clown with a reputation for being a horny beast. Her head was spinning. The way he touched her had made her feel like a sexual goddess, but in her mind she felt like she was just an innocent little virgin.

Leaving her dad to watch whichever lame TV show was on, she had skipped upstairs to do homework; but things weren’t exactly going to plan. She was stretched out on her bed in shorts and a baggy t-shirt staring at her History text book, wondering what Scott had meant by ‘Lesson 2’. Was goofing around behind the bike shed going to become a weekly event? Claire didn’t even know how Scott felt about her. She guessed she was just being used for his sexual needs. But if she was just a tool for his pleasure, why did he pleasure her instead of making Claire bring him to orgasm?

Her mind was going round in circles. Maybe next week’s ‘lesson’ was her turn to please him... She felt quite excited by the thought of getting to play with this penis. She’d never even seen one before, let alone touched one. Claire wondered how he reacted during orgasm. She thought back to her own earlier that day. She had never felt herself come so strongly before. She was curious to find out whether she could achieve such a peak on her own.

There was a knock on her door. “Come in!” She called. Her mum came into the room. “How’s the essay going dear?” she asked. “Almost finished!” lied Claire. Satisfied by this response her mum went shopping, leaving her daughter to finish her homework. Claire tried once again to focus on her History. Her mind slipped back to Scott and his magical hands, working her into a state of arousal. She decided to go take a shower to cool down.

She grabbed a thick warm towel and went into the bathroom. She carefully peeled off her clothes and stood naked in front of the floor length mirror. She studied her reflection. She had great hair; long brown and wavy, with natural highlights from a summer outdoors. She had a quite pretty face, with shining green eyes and soft pink lips. She’d been told many times that her smile was beautiful. Moving lower down, she studied her breasts. They were quite firm, C cups with pert little rosebud nipples. She took a moment to gently rub her nipples to erection. They were quite sensitive and the feeling sent a little shiver down her spine. Her stomach was relatively flat; she had a defined waist and curvatious hips. Turning around she admired her ass. It was quite large, a real black booty – great for attracting attention. She looked down towards her legs; they were fairly long and quite shapely. The only thing about her body that irritated her was her lady garden. It was a bush of brown curly hair. It stood out against her fair skin like an elephant in Alaska.

She turned the shower on and stepped into the stream of warm water. She felt instantly relaxed as the trail of water gently massaged her skin.

BritanyJons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BritanyJons

After a few minutes of serenity, she began lathering shampoo into her hair. Gently washing it out felt quite luxurious. Claire’s mind turned again to Scott; she wondered what shampoo he used. The memory of his subtle scent lingered on her nostrils momentarily. She started on the conditioner, imagining him naked in his shower. Did he spend so long gently washing his hair, or did it naturally have that beautiful shine to it?

After checking her hair was clean and shiny, she began massaging shower foam into her skin. The shower was instantly filled with the scent of strawberries – she loved the smell of fresh fruit on her skin. She was massaging her thighs when she began to wonder how it would feel for Scott to eat fruit off her naked body. She felt a throb deep inside her vagina and realised how aroused she felt. She let her hand wander in-between her legs. Claire thought about how much nicer her area would look if it was shaven smooth.

Without realising it she picked up her razor and shaving foam. She turned the shower head towards the wall and sat on the seat her dad had installed, and then began to gently rub shaving foam onto her pubes. She picked up the razor and started to carefully shave away her afro of hair. Her razor was blunt and wasn’t working very well on her long hairs. She stood up to look on the shelves full of beauty products. She saw her mum’s new razor. Perfect. She sat back down and carried on demolishing her forest. The razor sensually slid across her skin. It was then that she noticed a little button on the handle. She pressed it, curious as to what it did. The razor started to vibrate. She let out a little giggle of amazement.

Claire continued to shave off her garden until she was completely smooth. The sensation of the vibrations had aroused her even more. Wanting to see her freshly shaven pussy in all its glory, she grabbed the shower head and gently washed away the remainder of the shaving foam. The feeling of the water against her soft, smooth hole was unbelievable! She changed the speed of the water and made it faster, aiming the water towards her clit. She felt the water pounding her swollen little pleasure button and her breath quickened. Her entire body was tingling and she felt the same feeling as she had experienced from Scott’s touch earlier. She was going to come. Quickly she turned the water up again, causing the tiny beads of water to massage her clitoris harder. She leaned back against the cold tiles and felt a wave of orgasm take over her body. Claire let out a moan as she came, shuddering as the water continued to pelt her pussy relentlessly.

She dropped the shower head and caught her breath. She heard the door close downstairs. Her parents were home. “Claire!” called her father, “Come and help us put away the shopping?” Again her moment had been ruined. She hurried to turn off the shower, dressed and ran downstairs to help her parents. She’d just have to wait until next week to experience another of Scott’s wonderfully strong orgasms...

Published 
Written by PrincessC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments