Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught in the Bath

"Caught out playing, with yourself."

12
6 Comments 6
32.7k Views 32.7k
918 words 918 words
Famous Story
I come early to surprise you and although I call, you don't reply.

I tiptoe up the stairs, avoiding the creaky third tread, I'm wondering if you are taking a nap, but then I stop in my tracks, and smile.

I hear sounds of water splashing and know your in the bath. As I get closer I hear familiar moans and I smile to myself. I know my ever horny girl is playing!

I creep up to the door, and hear you murmuring, "That's so good, please don't stop, you're making me cum. Keep going, keep going! Mmm, that's so good.

I feel my cock respond. It's beginning to lengthen and thicken as imagine your fingers rubbing up and down the length of her slippy slot, teasing your clit. Before diving a finger or two into the hot warmth of the sex tunnel you keep hidden between your, long, smooth shaved legs

This is too much, I am losing control. I imagine what your doing and I want to stroke my cock and free it from confinement, but that's not tonight's goal. Tonight I want to show you I love you, and that requires the selfless sacrifice of not having a wank while I listen to you make yourself cum. I have a horny smile as I back off downstairs and call, "Hi honey, I'm home."

I call louder as I climb the stairs noisily. I don't want to frighten you and I slowly push the bathroom door open, poking my head round and giving you my best smile.

You smile a sheepish smile back and say, "Looks like you caught me!"

I was right after all! Her hand was between her legs. I'm imagining a finger in between her puffy pussy lips. She moved it out quickly but not before I had seen a sheepish smile cross her lips.

She is sitting in a deep bubbly bath, blond hair cascading down to the water. It is slightly damp but not wet. You're looking as sexy as sexy can get!

"Well now," I say. "What's going on here then? As long as I can watch, I would say catching you is a good thing," I say laughing.

I come to the side of the bath and lean down to kiss you.Your soapy breasts look as enticing as ever and your nipples are like little bullets, I feel my cock again respond. Its hardness is now straining at the front of my trousers.

I reach down and give you firm, pert mounds, a slippery massage. Sliding my hands over your perfect orbs, my gaze falls between your legs. Through the warm water I see the crack of your shaved pussy snaking enticingly between your closed legs, hiding the sticky sweetness I know lurks there.

Running a finger slowly down your body, I trace the spongy crack between your legs, working a finger in between, gently rubbing your clitty on the way past, seeking out your wet place !

Oh! Oh! OH!

"You're being very very naughty!" I scold her teasingly, saying, "You'll have to be punished for this!"

You look up with a coy smile.

EishaBonnet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EishaBonnet

I almost said innocent then!

"Well, what's a girl to do when left alone?" you say, adding, "I promise to take my punishment... every inch of it!" 

My cock now grows to its maximum. I have found, you have your longest, thickest dildo, stuck to the base of the bath. Your puffy lips are hard down on its balls. Your sex hole wildly stretched around its huge girth and its nine-inch shaft is buried deep up your pussy.

"That's a very horny surprise!" I say, "Please don't let me stop you."

I have a horny smile while freeing my straining cock and offering my own length to your mouth.

"Your going to have to multi task now" I tell you, and you instantly take my thick cock head into your mouth.

I think you said "Yes please!" You started to gently suck me deeper into your mouth, working your tongue over the sensitive ridge around the large knob, now hitting the back of your throat. The sensations you are producing are giving deep seated feelings as my balls start to contract.

Repositioning for better freedom, you start to rise and fall on the thick cock you're riding. You're giving yourself very deep strokes, getting faster and faster as you ram down onto its lengthy shaft. Water is splashing over the edge as you reach a huge climax, all the while hungrily sucking on my now rock hard cock. As you orgasm it's as much as I can do to stop cumming down your throat.

"Oh, I'm so glad you caught me," you say. You let my cock slip from your mouth and slide your pussy of the thick length you've had jammed between your sex lips. Turning around, you bend over so your bum and pussy slot are inches from my face, your lips still spread slightly from the thick cock they have just received.

"I want you to eat me, I want to feel your tongue flicking my bud and probing my pussy and I want to cum hard, and then cum again, so take your time! Then I want you to slide that hard cock of yours right up me and punish me till I scream."

"After all, I deserve every inch of the punishment your going to give me."

'I would be silly to argue,' I thought... so I didn't !!

Published 
Written by Jay51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments