Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day At The Office

"Emily had to train the new guy in the office - if she could concentrate on work, that is!"

1
11 Comments 11
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Emily Harris sat at her desk practically squirming with frustration. She looked over to her right and saw James Mitchum, the newest member of the office staff busily working at the computer in front of him. She had gotten word a couple days ago that there would be a new person in the office and she was looking forward to seeing a new face. But nothing prepared her for HIS face!

She had met James yesterday on his first day with the company. Wendy, her supervisor called her into her office on Monday. She thought it would be a good idea to pair her up with James so she could show him the ropes and help him get up to speed with his responsibilities. Emily, of course, said she would be happy to help the new guy get familiar with what they did there. However, that was before she found out who the new guy was! Now on Wednesday, she was sitting next to him and she couldn’t keep from staring at him dreamily as she helped him learn the computer programs they used.

Emily still remembered how goofy she acted yesterday when she met James for the first time. She had been sitting at her desk with her back to the room, trying hard to get out one of the many reports she had to do when Wendy introduced James to her.

“Emily, this is James, the newest member of our team. I want you to help him get adjusted and show him what we do here,” Wendy said. Emily turned around and nearly fell out of her chair when she saw him - not only did she not know that the new employee was going to be a guy, but she didn’t know he was going to be such a drop-dead gorgeous guy!

“I… umm… I… sure. Hi James, Emily Harris,” she said, blushing at her giddy schoolgirl reaction.

“I’m James Mitchum, it’s nice to meet you, Emily. I am looking forward to having you show me around the place,” he said with a smile that melted her heart instantly.

James was indeed a handsome man, six foot tall with dirty blonde hair, clean-shaven and a face and body that had already turned Emily into mush. Emily wasn’t the only one entranced by the new guy, either. Later that day, James was the talk of the ladies restroom. All the single women in the office were talking about the “fresh meat” and wondering what kind of a chance they had in landing him.

Last night was a fitful night for Emily. Dreams of James intruded on her sleep and she woke up feeling thwarted and unfulfilled. She was thinking of trying to get in her usual morning “wake-up”, but her difficulty in getting to sleep meant that she also woke up too late for any play before heading off to work.

And now, sitting there at the desk next to him, Emily knew she couldn’t work there for very long without taking care of this terrible itch. Otherwise, she may lose what’s left of her self-control and just start pleasuring herself right there on her desk in front of him!

It didn’t take long for Emily to formulate a plan. She pretended she was getting warm (okay she wasn’t really pretending - she was getting overheated!) and she began unbuttoning a couple buttons on her blouse.

She looked over to see James try to look away before she noticed him watching her. Smiling to herself, she slowly got up from her desk making sure that he would notice her standing and running her hands down her tight black business skirt to smooth it over her body and tighten the fit over her large full breasts that were already threatening to burst out of her half-buttoned white blouse.

She looked slightly to the side, tilting her head so her long blonde hair cascaded down over her face, letting her look up through the tangle of locks to see him staring at her. She turned to walk towards him, swinging her hips to pull the fabric of her dress tighter and tighter. She took a deep breath, pushing her breasts hard against the thin material of her dress making her nipples rub against her bra. Her pussy started to moisten as she smiled at him, pursing her red lips and licking them seductively...

As he watched her dumbfounded, she suddenly turned to walk past him, looking over her shoulder as she walked by. Emily cast her eyes down behind her and lead his eyes to her swishing ass. As she trailed her right hand over the tight material, she imagined his hands and tongue doing the same…

Emily walked into the thankfully empty ladies room and moved to the sink mirror where she could see her full breasts pushing insistently at the thin material of her blouse, threatening to push her bra through and out into view.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

I shouldn’t have worn a bra today, she thought, knowing that if she hadn’t, her nipples would be plainly visible poking through the silky blouse.

She licked her soft red lips in excitement as she felt her nipples harden and her pussy begin to leak, her sweet juices seeping and soaking into her tight little panties. She imagined his hands and tongue running all over her throbbing tits as his cock slid deep into her dripping pussy.

She looked over at the door, nervously hoping that no one would come in and catch her. Her hand moved slowly on its own down between her legs, pushing the thin material of her skirt against the thin and now very wet lace of her panties.

Unable to resist her lustful urges and not caring anymore who walked in, she reached both hands up to her breasts and squeezed the soft creamy globes, hefting their weight and feeling her nipples come alive. Her bountiful tits pushed her bra through the top of the dress, exposing the thin, see-through black lace bra. She could see her glorious breasts and the darkness of her hard nipples through the thin lace.

Emily couldn’t wait a moment longer and she made a dash for the closest toilet stall, slamming the door after her and falling back onto the seat.

Gasping in need and excitement, she ripped the tail of her blouse up out of the skirt waistband and quickly unbuttoned the last few buttons, pushing the sides apart and behind her. She unhooked the front clasp of her black lace bra, freeing her eager tits and feeling the nipples get even harder in the cool room air. She pulled her tits to her mouth one at a time to suck the hard nipples with her darting red tongue, almost being able to feel his hot breath as he sucked them one at a time.

“Ohhh, fuck!” she moaned, clamping her hand over her mouth quickly as she realized she said that a little too loud.

She slid one trembling hand down between her legs, frantically pulling her dress up to her waist and slipping her hand into her now soaking wet lace panties and into her wet pussy. She desperately sucked on her tits to stop herself moaning out loud as her fingers slid into her tight, wet hole. Two probing fingers slipping deeper and deeper inside her as she imagined his hard cock doing the same.

“Mmmphhhmmm!” she said, her mouth crammed full of titflesh, making it an effective gag.

She sat there in the toilet stall with her tits bared, her dress hiked up around her waist and her panties around her ankles, exposing her wet pussy. Her tongue and mouth were busy with her tits and three of her fingers now plunged harder and harder in and out of her dripping pussy as she arched her back and thrust herself onto her fingers.

“Ohhh, God! Ohhh fuuuck, I need to cum! I need to cuuumm…” she moaned, not caring anymore if anyone heard her or what might happen if they did. She was beyond rational thought. Lust drove her on now… pure, unbridled, animal lust.

She felt herself reaching the pinnacle of her climb and knew that she was about to explode. She moaned involuntarily as she began to cum, grinding her pussy against her hand as yet another finger slipped inside her hungry insatiable cunt. She frantically moved her hot wet tongue from one breast to another each one demanding her attention like little birds chirping to be fed. Slipping from the seat she had soaked in her pussy juices she fell to the floor, gasping and writhing and moaning aloud now as she lost all control and let herself come with one final thrust of her fingers…

The bathroom began to spin crazily as her orgasm consumed her. She closed her eyes yet the bright stabbing points of light like tiny lasers, still found there way in, blinding her and sending her mind reeling. She heard moans, but couldn’t be sure they were hers and she felt wave after wave of incredible pleasure crashing over her.

It was a full five minutes before she came back to her reality and she found herself on the cold tile floor, slipping around in the slick juices she had flooded the floor with. She got up, her dress was wet with her juices. She composed herself as best she could and went to tell the boss, she’d had an “accident” in the bathroom and needed to go home for a bit to change.

As she drove home she smiled as she thought to herself, “Yeah, I’m going to have to see if James is available and make a play for him!”
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments