Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Camgirl's History of Self Pleasure Through 2284

"A Camgirl of the future recounts the history of masturbation in her graduate thesis."

15
13 Comments 13
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

Author's Notes

"This treatise is the property of ISEEU. It is a summary of her doctoral dissertation at completing her degree in Mutual Masturbation at the Masters and Johnson Memorial Institute on the Bloomington campus of Indiana University."

It was in the year 2020 that humans first felt their stiff introduction to the future of lovemaking.  We passed forcibly from a world of human flesh with large stiff cocks bathed in the fragrant lubricant of female musk and fluid to the trance of orgasmic bliss at a distance. The agent of change was only 125 nanometers in length but it imposed its will upon a world that was unprepared and woefully inadequate to its demands. Tragically, many died, but far more were to have their lives wrenched from their control in ways they could not even imagine.  Sexual expression was only one of a myriad of ways in which life changed.  

At first, as is always the case I think, there was the hue and cry of the naysayers predicting the destruction of all that was human.  The men decried the thought of not being able to stand dominant over their kneeling bitch and cum in her mouth.  No longer would they sense the sweet smell of their women lying exhausted and awash in coital juices, immediately post-orgasm.  What would men do when they could no longer hold those dreamy large breasts in their hands?  No more cupping and playing with those lovely globes of erotic prelude. No longer would lips engage in sucking and flipping hardened nipples.  No chance to derive the pleasure that comes with the knowledge that their manhood was directly responsible for those lovely aroused nipples.  

Alas too for the woman who had found their moment of need in a month of diapers, Hamburger Helper, and driving to soccer practice. She would now have no moment to place him in her mouth and feel the blood surge into his penis as it grew so large she gagged at its looming presence.  How would she demonstrate her love by taking him deep and gagging on him, allowing her saliva to drip all along his cock lubricating her lips as they massaged him to orgasm.  What would she do when she wanted to show her lustful loveliness and her sluttiness by swallowing his salty cum?  The ritual of taking his seed deep into her bowls as an expression of her devotion would be lost on the world forever. The sense of his colossal cock stretching her vagina and penetrating her to a slow deep orgasm of pelvic and brain dimensions would atrophy like an appendix.  Somewhere along the course of time, it would die a quiet death in the last female to have ever sucked the rigid flesh of her man.

The precise historian would inevitably point out that the change had started before the Great COVID of 2019.  One could hardly deny that it was sexual expression that had led the way throughout human evolution. Sexuality found its way to the forefront in the shallow reefs and deep swamps of luscious liquids that were the precursors to life. It rose from the mists shortly after collections of amino acids had found a way to contain themselves within a membrane.  As accumulating mutations led to disastrous evolutionary dead ends, the emerging awareness intuitively knew that it must intertwine with the other to create a sustainable future.  So it was that in the Precambrian epoch (1.2 billion years ago) the eukaryotes began searching for non-self DNA and a sustainable evolution that would one day see giant phalli and warm pussies ambulating upright about the land pursuing each other to moments of orgasmic triumph.

In these early eons, there was no time nor tolerance for the self engagement of pleasure without procreation.  Life held to its existence tenuously and was threatened by the smallest perturbation in its enviroment.  If life was to flourish all moments of pleasure had to be for the purpose of populating the earth.  It is unclear when the chemistry of mixing DNA became attached to a pleasurable mechanism that would drive life to flourish.   Even after pleasure was locked to reproduction there was no provision for masturbation.

The stigma of masturbation was founded in the fear that its acceptance as a form of sexual expression implied a future of diminished procreation at a time when life formed only the thinnest film upon the earth  Far beyond these initial misty realms the admonition for coupling the motivation of pleasure with populating the earth persisted.  Abraham of the old testament heard the message as he read his scripture.   His God said to man, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”  Even then pleasuring one's self was present in the human consciencousness but the overwhelming need to " fill the earth" left little approval for it in the general conscience thought of the time.

Civilizations, especially western civilizations ground this precept into their populace via the vehicle of religion.  Procreation not pleasure became and remained the dogma of morality.  We learned of sin and naughtiness as relates to any manner of non-procreating sexual activity.

The march of history explained many wonderous and deviant expressions of sexuality from the kiss of Juliet to the whip of the Marquis de Sade.  Increasingly creative means of sexual activity crept into the world conscience utilizing literature ranging from Lady Chatterley's Lover to The Happy Hooker.  Once film allowed a single picture to equal a thousand words a new dimension was added.  Once the single pictures became capable of sequential manifestation of ongoing human activity sexual expression exploded onto the provencal culture as cinema. Technilogical cinematic improvements exposed civilization to a myriad of possible sexual expressions including intimate expositions of self pleasure. 

The new age of sexual activity for pleasure devoid of procreation likely accelerated with the discovery of the computer icon.  It was the computer icon that took a machine from the realm of a few scientist typing in DOS on terminals in dark rooms and gave it to the masses who could point and click.  A millisecond of geologic time later the consciousness that resided in the human species found a way to connect itself at the speed of light.  As with any new means of human connectedness sexual expressions led the way.  Millions of expressions led to billions of sexual connections across this electronic web spreading across the earth.  Procreation here was not only not possible it was simply irrelevant to this medium.  This happened a few geologic seconds before the Great Covid of 2019.  

Many men driven by their insatiable need for sexual expression and a few curious women determined to plant the flag of their right to sexual expression began using this connection. Herein lay a new opportunity for expression.  Just as the eukaryotes swimming in the oceans of the Stenian period had manifested sexuality, now too, men and women flooded into the instant bedrooms of lovers all across the world.  It was no accident that one of the most intensely utilized aspects of the so-called internet was that of sexual expression.  As the web extension of human consciousness spread across the world it was the need for sexual expression that drove its development.  Initially, it was laughably crude. However, repeated episodes of "being booted" from the server platform at the moment of imagined orgasm did not dissuade these crusaders.  

They were intent upon their visions.  Men who could barely speak in sentences began to be literate in the hope that their words might work as well as the bouquet of roses had in times of old.  Large numbers of people learned for a short time to type as they connected on multiplayer sites that allowed all manner of fantasy and slutty sexual expression.  The leap was quickly made to the audio/video connection and a generation of women began a cottage industry that intended to take the middle pornographer out of the picture.  Mutual masturbation was the epitome of their offerings.   Camgirl anal fingering and dildo insertion played well to those old men needing something more naughty than straight sex to satisfy their waning, aging libidos.  Anything in any hole for the right price was the mantra of these trailblazing women.  Pleasure had finally stepped out of its lock with procreation and began to dance its dance.  Masturbation was finally driving its way to a more widespread cultural acceptance.  The variety of sexual expression was accelerated by virtue of the myriad of virtual connections now present all over the globe.  Now those who had been raised in the isolation of a religious or cultural backwater could test their beliefs and rituals of sex upon the most modern and advanced sexual deviants in the world.  The exchange was equally intriguing as the advanced sexual deviants could add the color and variety of previously unknown, long lost tribal and religious rituals to spice up their never exhausted need for new expressions of deviancy.

SharonStrm1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStrm1

The New Age acts of sexuality were not new.  They had been entrenched in the rituals of  sexual myths for eons. Perhaps, even Lucy had wiggled her butt a few times as she sought to procreate.  The stunning aspect of this new coital activity was its global dimension and the lightening speed with which it occurred.  It gave a new dimension to the scope of "hooking up".  Men could masturbate with a tantalizing black beauty of Mozambique and as soon as goodbyes had been exchanged and their erection refortified they could come again with a fascinated, playful Cali girl just days beyond her eighteenth birthday.  The electronic interaction was an open floodgate.  Newfound ways to stimulate your lover at long distances became common and the next "big thing"  seemed to always be on the horizon.

Once the Covid19 quarantine taught men and women that they had to find new ways of expression they proceeded with ingenuity and creativity to do just that.  As it became clear that the virus was not going to go away in the springtime the corporate players began to see that money was to be made by improving and enriching this global interconnectedness.  Initially, it was with better graphics for the multiplayer sites.  Then high-resolution videos became commonplace.  The cock was so vividly detailed and the pussy was so lustrous with moisture that lustful instincts were set raging.  It was like seeing the chariot race of Ben - Hur in the front row of an Imax theater.  Then began the industry that allowed a man in Bali to initiate the vibrator of his curvaceous Sweedish lover to any level of pleasure or denial of pleasure that his bank account could manage.  Many delightful minutes each day were spent edging and denying her until after an eternity of pleading he finally turned the vibrator to its highest settings and masturbated to the moans and writhings of her body in high-resolution three dimensional ecstasy.  

Eventually, the industry developed ways in which women could be equally inventive but that story is longer and more involved.  It is now but a footnote in history, for by 2173 the first neural implant was placed in the nucleus accumbens of Jack Johnson.  He had the first neurally mediated orgasm given to him by Lickymenow in a Thailand fun club across 8,499mi of space to the basement of his home in the Bronx.  This first event was a purely sensory and occurred as Licky repeatedly pushed a joystick attached to her laptop in the bed beside her.  This, in turn, initiated a bluetooth signal that activated the implants buried in his brain magnetically and wirelessly.  He came so fiercely that the medical team was summoned by his wife who had heard him moaning loudly in the basement.  When she found him he would not respond to her.  After a quick assessment, they determined that he was in a post-orgasmic bliss, not unlike a post-ictal condition following a seizure.  He awakened a few minutes later none the worse for wear and it has become a recognized  clinical entity that extends the pleasure of the orgasmic instant for several minutes in both males and females. 

It is a little known fact that rather than divorce Mrs Johnson for his pioneering effort she demanded that the control set of the stimulator be given to her.  Their unstable marriage improved and ultimately flourished as Mrs. Johnson could now pleasure her man with just the flip of the masturbatory acuator.  Indeed, she did not even have to put the Law and Order reruns on pause to do so.  They spent their retirement years on the sofa with Mr. Johnson largely comatose with pleasure and Mrs. Johnson multitasking with the TV remote and the Masturbatory Remote.  She was credited with the idea of combining the remotes into one small device that made her life even more efficient as they approached their 80's.   She had never been a cold or heartless woman.  It was just that all the work of escalating both her mind and body to the orgasmic state was just more work than she was prepared to undertake just for the sake of a marriage.  It is likely that this advancement saved any number of marriages in much the same way, although at this point that has never been established with scientific certainty.  

The Chinese have now taken the lead in all of this and have both motor and sensory inputs such that there is erection in both males and females that accompany the mental stimulation.  The neurally driven orgasm now has the option of being accompanied by a glorious physical performance as well.  In 2252 monitors were included in the implants and one can now see a graphic manifestation of the dopamine levels raining down from the ventral tegmental area onto the nucleus accumbens.  Within the first ten years, online competitions developed to see who can produce the highest dopamine levels in the shortest time.  It is popular to team up with your favorite virtual honey but solo performances evoking the memories of the old jerks" so popular in nineteenth-century Brooklyn are daily occurrences.

One can choose from several different programs that choreograph the activity to music.  I have one online client who likes to cum to Bolero and I never fail to accompany him.  Between the mounting tension of the music and the pleasure pulsing through my mesolimbic pathway, I for one will never go back.  I have yet to meet a  camgirl sister who says she wants to do it the old way. 

It is now also possible to preprogram the choreography of your orgasmic dopaminergic fluctuations so that you can experience multiple advances and declines in dopamine over an extended orgasm.   It is the twenty fourth century manifestation of the old edging techniques that required very skill manuvering of cock and clit to avoid a sudden percipitation of orgasm that cut short what would have otherwise been a long, leisurely afternoon of many trips to the edge of pleasure. New advances have added a govenor that automatically prevents such premature ejaculations and orgasms.   There is even a rumor of a lone hacker in Borneo who is promising to provide actual loop-de-loops of dopaminergic stimulation for the more hearty and adventurous of clients.

 

The world population now stands at fourteen billion and we can barely support it so there is no need to procreate.  Indeed, it is against the law to have a child without government permission.  There is no worry about viruses or diseases in this virtual space.  In the real world, AIDS-1 is still around but we now have four different mutations of this virus stirring up trouble in various human populations.  There is some evidence to indicate that the porblem is even more acute in the inherently lustful bonobo populations, suggesting that animal resivors of devious and deadly viruses are still  a real threat to humanity.  So precautions are still in order.  Sex is now largely for pleasure and bonding with another in special mythic and ritualistic ways.  Procreation on the rare occasions that it is needed is increasingly becoming a laboratory procedure.

In essence, masturbation has been taken to  peak experience and it is completely scalable as to intensity.  It takes a while to work up to the highest levels and honestly I cant do it unless I have the weekend to recover.  Yes, we still work but only from home and only to keep from being bored out of our minds whenever we are not having internet sex.  That old COVID-19 pandemic first taught us that lesson.  At one point there was great concern that one might simply turn on the pleasure stimulator and never stop until we passed out.  That did happen about seventy-five years ago and now all the devices come with a mandatory limit on intensity and time.  I am told that a group of hackers in Haight Ashbury are already busy on a workaround. Man has never been satisfied with just a healthy dose of anything.  

 

 

Published 
Written by jampu666
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments