Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working From Home

"Fun ensues when the state says we have to work from home."

3
4 Comments 4
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This story originally appeared on my blog www.wanderingwritingadventrue.blogspot.com"

The conference call had been going on too long, far too long. The speaker on the phone droned on as two co-workers went back and forth on what to me was a very unimportant point. Listening to the debate, I would make appropriate sounding noises while I browsed the internet.

Hearing the creak of the stairs, I turned in my chair towards the door. There Nicole stood, dressed only in one of my dress shirts with a single button fastened. She put a single finger to her lips to quiet me, and she came into the room, moving with a sensual strut. Reaching to press mute on my phone, Nicole slapped my hand while motioning her head no. Walking behind me, I felt her warm hands massage my shoulders.

Her hot breath was on my ear when she whispered, "Let us play a little game. Don't let the people on the phone know what is going on, and I'll make it worthwhile. Fail, you are my slave for the next two days and type all my reports." Nicole nibbled on my ear lope while her hands roamed over my chest. She smiled, giving my head a nod of agreement, and I was very interested to see what she was going to do.

Nicole moved around in front of me and swung her sexy long leg over my lap and straddled me. Her arms wrapped around my neck, then she kissed me with a long, slow, luxurious kiss that lit a fire in my belly and spread throughout my body. Her tongue explored my mouth and dominated mine. As she kissed me, her pussy rubbed against my hardening cock. The heat of Nicole pussy was like fire against me. She was wet to the point it created a damp patch on my pants. We became lost in the desire of each other as the fire inside of us grew hotter. I missed a question when they directed it at me. Only when they repeated themselves, it got through my lust-addled brain. Breaking off the kiss, I manage to get out an answer. The answer must have been what my co-workers were looking for since they went forward to a new topic.

Nicole's eyes shone with desire, and mischief. Already, I had almost lost her little game from one kiss. What would she do next? I didn't have to wait long. A light lick of her tongue tip was her goodbye as she slid off my lap to the floor between my legs. Running her hands lovingly over my legs, she rested her head against my knees while looking up at me with lusty bedroom eyes. Hands now gingerly rub over my hard cock. Nicole reached for the button and zipper on my pants and quickly unfastened them. Giving me a look of 'a little help would be nice'. I obliged but lifting my butt up out of the chair. Nicole quickly pulled my pants and boxers off and tossed them over her shoulder out into the hallway.

"What was that?" I heard someone say over the phone. I quickly made up an excuse for having knocked something off of my desk. Glaring at Nicole in mock anger, she simply shrugged and unfastened the button on the blue shirt she was wearing. As my shirt slowly opened, Nicole firm creamy-white, round breast came into view. They were works of art. Each one was enough to fill my palm, and each was tipped with erect nipples that needed sucking. Every time my eyes looked upon them, I was mesmerized by their beauty. Teasingly, Nicole firmly cupped them, squeezed them together, then slowly licked one then the other. Hearing a question for me, I answered without my eyes ever leaving Nicole's beautiful breasts.

Nicole mouthed, "Good job," before reaching for my hard cock. A firm grip of a soft, warm hand wrapped around its girth and give it a slow firm stroke. Shooting feelings of pleasure rushed throughout my body. The thought of being caught while fooling around on the conference call was extremely exciting; it had my loins flooding with desire. From the outside, it may have look like Nicole was in the submissive position, believe me when I say nothing was further from the truth.

PervertShow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PervertShow

Nicole begins to tease and torture me with a long slow blowjob. The sight of Nicole's full red lips wrapped around my hard cock was an erotic sight. I watched as my cock slid further into her hot mouth, sensations of pleasure coursed throughout my body. Nicole's agile tongue circled my cock head, touching every sensitive spot. But when she took me deep into her throat and hummed, that nearly broke me. The vibrations, the heat, and the wetness were almost too much, and I felt my orgasm begin to stir. But Nicole did not want me to cum yet, just for me give away our secret. My eyes were closed, and I was biting my bottom lip, trying not to make a sound. Finally, I heard my salvation as the conference call wrapped up. Hitting the end button as fast as I could, I looked down at Nicole. She was sitting back on her heels with a look of pure naughty wickedness on her face. One hand was gently rubbing her pussy while the other playfully caressed her left breast.

"I believe that I have won, now it is time for my reward." is all I said before I reached down and picked her up, setting her naked ass on the desk in front of me. I pushed her thighs open and could see her lovely pussy, glistening with moisture in its aroused state. The aroma of her arousal filled my nostrils, which ignited the fire of passion inside me. "Now, let's see if you can go without making a sound."

While Nicole's goal was teasing me into making noise, my goal was to make her cum multiple times until she was screaming out my name. I lapped up all the nectar coming from her pussy then focused my attention on her clit. My tongue parted her lips and lightly lashed over her clit. Nicole instantly started to moan out loud, losing the bet immediately. Fisted hands in my hair, pull my head deeper between Nicole creamy thighs. Her teasing had built a fire inside of her that my wet tongue needed to put out. Once my oral prowess was released between her legs, it was like throwing gasoline on a forest fire. Nicole orgasm exploded, her pussy gushed sweet honey juices that I lapped up like a man dying of thirst. As Nicole's body violently quaked, I drank all Nicole sweet liquid than licked her pussy clean.

While Nicole's back leaned against the wall, her chest heaving and her body covered in sweat, Nicole moaned out, "Oh God, if that is what losing is like, I need to lose a lot more." Her eyes were half open, hooded but filled with lust. Sliding off the desk and back onto my lap Nicole covered my face with kisses. Before kissing me, she savored the taste of her juices on my face. Grabbing her ass firmly with both hands, I pulled her tight against my hard cock. Nicole began to rock her hips, rubbing her dripping pussy against my cock. As the pace of her rocking increased, she broke off our kissing, panting, out of breath. Nicole protested when I stopped rocking my hips, but it was to adjust our position to let my cock slip into her wanton pussy.

We cried out at the pleasure of being joined once again. Nicole started rocking her hips rapidly, riding me as hard as she could. She was racing to see who would orgasm first. After one last deep hard thrust, it was too close to call as Nicole orgasm begin almost simultaneously as my cock erupted, sending spurt after spurt into her hot, hungry pussy.

Bodies drenched with sweat and sexually sated clenched as one. After a deep kiss, we held each other while our breathing returned to normal.

 

 

Published 
Written by WanderingWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments