Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Opposites Attract: Chapter Two

14
7 Comments 7
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Standing in front of Jason, Gracie draped her arms around his neck, he leaned down, resting his nose on hers. Kissing her softly, before speaking, "You're going to be an amazing mom, Gracie. I love you."

"I love you too, and glad, even if it's too soon, to have your baby. I'm just worried about telling my parents, and your friendship with, Matt."

Jason kissed her, letting her know he was there, that they would get through all the obstacles. He said, "Don't, I'll take care of it."

They continued to kiss, Jason guiding her back to the couch, and getting on top of her. His left hand wandered up her shirt, squeezing and fondling her right breast. His mouth fell to her neck as she moaned in delight. 

Gracie reached between them, undoing his shirt button-down shirt. Her hands rubbed his smooth, bare chest, up to his shoulders. She whispered, "Let's go to bed."

He got up, carrying her to his room, kissing her all the way. He placed her softly on his bed and climbed on top of her. His hand rubbed her belly for a moment, before taking her shirt off. He kissed his way down her torso, kissing her belly all over when he reached it. While kissing her, his hands had been undoing, and shoving her pants off, leaving her in just her bra.

He kissed her soft, smooth pussy lips. He rubbed her inner thighs with his hands, massing gently. His mouth continued to kiss softly against her. Eventually, he parted them with his tongue. Licking her hole all around, before heading up to her clit. He slowly inserted a finger inside her, then added a second, as he sucked on her clit.

Gracie arched back, her hands roamed and pulled at Jason's thick brown hair. She moaned, "Ahh. Fuckk, that feels good."

Jason applied more pressure with his tongue and thrust his fingers faster inside her. His current movements sent Gracie over the edge. She squirted her warm, luscious, pussy juices, which he happily cleaned up.

Gracie pushed him back after coming down from the orgasmic high. Jason smiled, as Gracie took hold of his belt, undoing it, then went and undid his pants as well. She released his cock from his pants, stroking it as she kissed him. His hands wandered her slender body, especially her breasts, as they kissed.

Gracie broke away from their passionate kiss and slid down his muscular body. She kissed the tip of his cock, then sucked the rim. She had a steady, even, stroking pace. Slowly, she began to use more mouth, taking him in slowly, and less hands. 

Jason looked down at her. His hands played with her long hair, once again curled to perfection. Her hands went to his balls playing with them. He absolutely loved the way she sucked on him. He began to fill the room with his own moans of pleasure.

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to him. She laid on him, kissing him. They both smiled as they kissed, and his hands wandered her body, he was so in love with her tiny figure, especially now knowing she was carrying his child. Gracie ground against his erection, teasing him. 

She moaned into his mouth as they kissed. She wanted, craved his cock inside her. She continued to grind, moaning even louder. It was not long before she came once again.

Jason flipped her onto her back. He looked into her eyes before he kissed her. Gracie begged, "Please, I need you inside me! Fuck me!"

Jason grinned and happily obliged. He pushed inside her, slowly inching deeper inside her. Thrusting slowly, he started to pick up pace. She was gripping at the sheets, tears of delight streamed her face. She tried to hold onto, and delay her third orgasm of the night, but could no longer resist. She came, "Oh fuck! Yess! Yes. Oh God yeah!"

Jason leaned down and kissed her, slowing his stride for a moment. Her hands wrapped around his neck, holding him close as they kissed. She rolled on top of him, sitting up straight, him still inside her. "Fuck," Jason thought to himself. 

His hands went her hips, guiding her into her own pace. He loved her medium breasts bouncing when she rode him. She began to slowly stride back and forth, rubbing her clit in front of him, showing off. She was close to her fourth orgasm but was determined to cum with him. 

BeautifulKollette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautifulKollette

When Gracie felt he was close to his orgasm, she quickened her pace just a little. She reached down behind her, taking hold of his sack. As he exploded deep within her, she pushed down slightly on his balls like a small lever, cumming too.

***

The next morning was Saturday. They had talked about the when, how, and their desire of who to tell first. Since they were going be spending the weekend with her family, and stepdad's friends playing poker, and drinking, they figured they would go early and tell her parents together. They hoped they would be able to avoid the nagging question of why she was not drinking.

They arrived two hours before they were all gathering, and sat her parents down. Jason had already told her he wanted to do the talking, he felt he needed to own up to his friend and be the one to break it to them. They both expected her parents to be upset and were pleased when they weren't as upset as they thought they would be. They answered the questions to the best of their ability, and Jason made very clear he was by Gracie's side now, and always would be.

When friends arrived, everyone acted normal and nothing was going on. They weren't sure when they wanted to let the guys in on their big news. Jason was leaving the telling people, and time frame all up to Gracie, so when Fred asked, "Gracie, why aren't you drinking tonight, afraid you're going make a bad play if you drink?" Jason, looked to her, he would play it cool, or grin ear to ear, but he would follow her lead. 

Gracie smiled and said, "Jason and I are expecting."

The guys originally thought it was a joke. They thought no way could they be pregnant, they barely dated a month. Once they looked at the grinning Jason, they knew it was true. Just to make sure they knew it was true, Jason said, I had to make sure I made it hard for her to leave me," jokingly.

***

That night when they got back to Jason's, they put Lana to bed and ran to Jason's room, their room. She jumped onto the bed, Jason stopped and watched her from the entryway. He took in her beauty as she sprawled out on the bed. Gracie was clearly still on cloud nine about being pregnant and having her parents approval. They still hadn't told Lana, but Gracie also wanted to wait, get into the clear before telling her. 

"Can you believe it! We are going to be parents, together! And, my parents approve."

Jason smiled at her giddy personality. She was so much fun to be around, and he could not wait for the future. He responded to her inquiry, "I know, and you are going be a great mom. I'm just so glad you graduate in a few weeks, I would've hated myself if I would've ruined your graduation."

She smiled, and said, "I wouldn't have been. Babies are a blessing, even though I did not want a baby right now, it's a blessing, and I'll cherish every minute of it. I'm glad you brought that up though, am I able to be a probation or parole officer now? I mean with you being an attorney with the D.A. wouldn't that show favoritism, or whatever?"

Jason shook his head, biting his lip. He shook his head no, but admitted they probably couldn't work in the same county, which was no problem as they lived on a county line. He climbed on the bed, laying next to her. He gazed into her eyes, his hands rubbed her still skinny belly and sides. He said, "You know, you could also just take a year or two, or twenty, off work, and just be a stay at home mom."

Gracie laughed, and said, "No thanks!"

They both laughed, they knew she did not have the mentality to be at home all the time. They kissed between the laughs, and cuddled up together. Her head rested upon his shoulder as she fell asleep.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments