Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Opposites Attract: Chapter One

20
8 Comments 8
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Jason had eyes for his friend's stepdaughter. Gracie was a cute, bubbly girl. She was a little shy, a prankster, and football fan all in one. She was any guy's total dream girl: she could dress up and go shop for hours, yet could also sport the tomboy, hanging with the guys just as well, which she did on Saturdays and Sundays when she wasn't dating.

This weekend, he arrived early to her parents' for a chance to see her. Gracie had been dating a guy recently, and would probably skip poker and football parties. He was surprised when he walked in and saw her with light makeup, blonde hair tied into a messy knot, ripped jeans, and an old shirt. Not the look for a twenty-three-year-old heading out for a date with her boyfriend.

He asked, "You staying and playing poker tonight?"

"Yeah, I caught Sam with his supposed ex, so you guys are stuck with me again. Is that a problem?"

Jason smiled, laughing; he said, "Not at all, it will be nice to spend time with you."

Gracie smiled, because it sounded like Jason was happy she was there, and he was. There was something about Jason. She liked him, but how could he possibly like her? She was early twenties, a little crazy, in school, with dreams of a probation or parole officer, and raised a true country girl. Jason was a city boy, in his thirties, made great money, drove a sports car, owned a nice home, had a daughter - sadly without a mother around - and was settled in a great career. Kinda thinking about it, the only real similarities they had were poker, football, and their love for traveling.

Jason put his two-year-old down, and she instantly ran to Gracie. When Jason's fiancee was killed in an accident, Gracie helped Jason by becoming a babysitter when he worked late and had out of town meetings. As a lawyer, he needed help with Lana because his hours were crazy. Over those eighteen months, Lana grew very fond of Gracie, and Gracie loved that Lana bonded with her. Maybe their bond was what Jason loved and admired about Gracie.

They played poker, drank a few beers, and had plenty of laughs. Lana sat on Gracie's lap most of the game, and Jason kept smiling over. To him, it was a perfect sight. After a few beers, one of the other guys, Fred, said, "Jason, why haven't you man upped yet, and asked Gracie out?! We all see it, grow a pair, man!"

Gracie blushed, as did Jason. Jason stuttered on his words for a moment, finally saying, "I'm not really ready to move on."

At the end of the night, Lana wouldn't let Gracie go; she wanted her to go home with them. Lana wanted show Gracie her princess bed, and finally Gracie gave in to her like she always did. She ran to her room and packed a few things, as she was just going stay in the guest room as she had no real desire to drive so late at night. 

They got to the house just after midnight, and Gracie carried a very sleepy Lana in. Jason stood in the doorway of Lana's room, watching Gracie help change Lana into pajamas and tuck her into bed, reading her Lana's favorite story, Snow White. He smiled at the sight, falling in love even more. Fred was right; he needed to ask her out.

Lana finally fell asleep, and Gracie walked out. She stood next to Jason, watching Lana sleep. Jason effortlessly raised his hand, rubbing her back softly. 

Gracie spoke softly, "So, maybe I'm crossing a line asking, but, why haven't you asked me out?"

Jason chuckled a moment before responding, "Fred really got to you with his words earlier, huh?"

"Yeah, well, I guess I had already wondered that before tonight. Again, I probably should have kept my mouth shut. It's just, I really have fallen a little for you."

Jason didn't know what to say, so he kissed her. He pulled away, apologizing quickly, afraid he pushed too far at the moment. But Gracie threw her arms around his neck, kissing him. His hands wrapped around her waist, pushing her against the wall.

Jason's hands began to wander up her shirt, caressing her breasts. Gracie gasped in delight. Jason kissed her neck and asked, "You like that?" between kisses.

Gracie just nodded, unable to talk. Jason picked her up in his arms and carried her to his room. Placing her on the king-size bed, full of fluffy pillows and comforters, he climbed on top of her. He pulled her shirt off, leaving her in just her jeans and a lacy teal bra that had a pink bow between the cups. Jason squeezed both of her medium, plump breasts in his hands and kissed between them. 

Gracie ran her fingers through Jason's thick dark hair, as he continued to kiss the top of her breasts. His hands went behind her back, fumbling with the fastener, finally undoing it. He tossed the bra to the floor, taking her left nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue all around it, repeating the same action on her right side. 

Gracie tugged his shirt off, exposing his chiseled muscles. His body showed the three-day-a-week weightlifting and daily runs. His tan, dark skin glistened in the warm glow of the moonlight, which streamed in through the large-paned windows. 

His muscular forearms rested on either side of her head. Gracie leaned in for a kiss, which he happily, passionately gave back to her. She locked her legs around his waist and rolled on top of him. Both of them were in jeans, naked from the waist up. She kissed her way from his lips to his neck, leaving a small mark on his neck. Slowly, she made her way to the fasteners of his jeans, undoing them, releasing his cock, which sprang straight up.

His long erection must've been at least seven inches and was very thick. Jason helped kick his jeans off, as Gracie took his cock in her hands, stroking it gently. Jason looked at her, smiling he asked, "Do you like what you do to me?"

Gracie grinned as she responded, "Sure do!"

They kissed as she stroked his cock, and he caressed her breasts. Gracie slid back down his body, kissing the tip of his head, before licking it once. She sucked her bottom lip in, throwing her long blonde curls over her shoulder.

She said, "You taste really good, ya know that?"

Jason looked lovingly at her, a big smile on his face, shaking his head slightly in disbelief and said, "You're so good at being bad, you know that, right?"

Gracie just gave a mischievous smile and went down to suck his cock into her mouth. At first, she took just his head into her mouth, but slowly took him all in; she swallowed his entire length. Her left hand ran across his inner thigh and balls.

"Fuck, Gracie, that feels so good!"

She continued to bob herself up and down his length. The sensation was overwhelming to him; he hadn't been with a woman in years, and the need for a release was overwhelming him. He grabbed the back of her head, holding her in place. He thrust in and out of her mouth, releasing streams of cum down her throat. 

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

Once he released the last bit of cum, he relaxed his grip on her and let her up, apologizing for being a little rough, but she told him she loved it and not to worry. She lay on his body, kissing him affectionately, while her hands cupped his face. Jason tugged at her pants and panties, tugging them down, and she kicked them off.

Her tiny, slender body still lay on him as they made out, but his hands now wandered freely over her back and round ass. He flipped her to her back, never letting his mouth leave hers. He kissed his way down her body. 

He fondled her right breast in his hand, flicking, squeezing, even twisting it between his fingers, all while sucking on her left tit. Her back arched slightly into him, giving him even more of her.  She started moaning in pleasure, her orgasm becoming imminent.

"Oh, fuck! That feels so good," she moaned as she came.

Jason repeated the same actions with the other breast, receiving the same reaction. He kissed her after she orgasmed the second time, slipping two fingers inside her slopping wet pussy a moment after beginning their kiss, catching her by surprise. She moaned into his mouth as he thrust his fingers deeper and harder into her.

He pulled away, sliding down her body. He said, "You're so tight, have you ever been all the way?"

Gracie blushed as she responded, "No, I was hoping it wouldn't show."

"Only because you're so tight. Can we... I mean, do you want to go all the way tonight?"

Gracie beamed, "Yes, I want to feel you inside me, but I am on antibiotics, which is cancelling out my birth control right now."

"That's okay, we will be careful, and I will pull out before I cum, if that's what you want me to do."

"It is your call, I just wanted you to be aware."

He kissed her, showing his care for her. He respected that, yet secretly hoped he would knock her up tonight and keep her. Yet again, he didn't want to ruin further chances with her. The pressure was going to eat at him, and he probably would've gone soft thinking too long if it wasn't for Gracie. She had out of nowhere taken control and shoved him onto his back again, straddling him.

"I want to be on top though, at least at first. I heard being on top the first time helps ease the pain at first."

Jason smiled, glad she took control of the situation again. He said that sounded perfect, he liked the idea of watching her breasts bounce around. He helped guide himself to her entrance when she was ready, watching her slowly ease down onto his second erection of the night. 

Gracie found her rhythm and was steady going back and forth. Jason held her ass firmly in his hands. Gracie grabbed her breasts, leaning back slightly as she moved on his length. Moaning slightly, she asked, "Do you like this?"

Jason was so in love, and he took control. After several minutes of her being on top and going slow and steady, he needed more. He flipped her onto his back, kissing her deeply and passionately. He told her, "I'm going fuck you hard right now, okay?"

A wild look came across her face as Gracie nodded. Jason thrust hard and deep into her pussy. He leaned into her to kiss her. He was so consumed with passion, he forgot what she had said about her medications - and released his load deep into her pussy.

He collapsed onto her. Gracie stroked his face and hair as he laid his head on her chest. Jason leaned up and kissed her.

***

While they had continued to date over the next several weeks, they had not had sex since that night. They had decided to backtrack and take things slower, giving Lana a chance to adjust to her dad dating, and Gracie, time to focus on school since she was about to take her final exams and graduate. Jason was spending more time in courtrooms than at home.

It was one of those nights Gracie got Lana from daycare while Jason worked late. She had just put Lana in her bed before falling asleep on the couch when Jason walked in. He set his briefcase on the table and said, "Thanks for staying with her. Are you staying here, or heading home?" 

"I hadn't thought that far yet, I actually need to talk to you."

Jason was a little puzzled. Gracie didn't usually use such a serious tone, nor did she ever say they needed to talk, especially when he just walked in from a long day. He asked, "Okay, what do we need to talk about?"

"What if we go sit down?"

Jason thought about it and agreed. He knew this was going to be a real serious talk and was not sure where it was headed. They walked to the living room and sat on the couch together. Gracie took his hands, looking very upset.

"What's going on, Gracie?"

Gracie, trying to hold back tears, asked, "Do you remember a few weeks ago, you know, when we first started dating and had sex? I told you my medicine was canceling out my birth control?"

Jason's heart sank; he now knew where this was going. He knew she wanted kids one day but wanted to start her career first. He was excited about being a dad again but didn't want to be too excited until he knew where she was, mentally. He simply said, "Yes, I do recall that."

"Well, I'm pregnant. I know this was not expected, but I do not want to lose you over this," she cried.

"You're not going lose me, I'm right here. I'm not leaving you, I'm going be right here for you, and the baby," he said, taking her into his arms.

Gracie buried her face into the corner of his neck, still crying. Jason just held her, playing with her hair, and rubbed her back. She softly said, "I love you," through tears.

"I love you too, baby."

She kissed him and pulled him on top of her. They were both crying and kissing between sobs and laughter. Their life was perfect; the time stood still.

"Dada, Gracie, Why you crying?" little Lana asked from the stairway, having woken up and snuck downstairs.

"We are happy-crying, baby, we are crying because we are happy that we love each other, and you. We are so happy that Gracie is moving in, aren't you happy she is going to live with us?"

"Yes, that is happy. 'Night!"

As Lana went back to bed, Gracie asked, "I'm moving in?" 

Jason said, "I guess we hadn't really discussed the HOW to respond to this yet, but I just assumed you would. I probably over-- "

Gracie put her hand up, cutting him off, "Stop! I was just giving you a hard time. You know, I thought the same thing."

Jason laughed and asked, "Well, you're right on part of that, for sure."

"What part?"

"The giving me a hard time. I'm definitely hard," he said winking at her. 

Gracie got up from the couch and stood directly in front of him...

 

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments