Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Happens When You Leave The Side Door Open

"This is what happens when you leave the side door open."

10
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Rose leaned against the counter daydreaming, the soapy dishes in front of her being cleaned by unthinking hands. A shiver curled from her neck down to her toes, as she remembered last night’s bout of love-making. Her husband was perfect in her eyes, and last night was the first time in their marriage that they had ever gotten into a row that large.

She wasn’t the stay-at-home type. She never had been. But here she was, at home. She had felt whipped. Something inside her went off yesterday, and all of her independence came back in a flash. Her husband had walked through the door, also upset, from his day at work, and the two of them had had a head on collision.

Of course, they both realized that they were being silly in the end, but she had to admit that the sex last night had been wonderful. She was debating making him angry more frequently. A small part of her smiled at the idea of making him angry today, but she didn’t want to give him a heart attack so she figured she’d wait.

Suddenly she felt arms around her waist, and the plate she had been washing clattered into the sink.

****************************************************************************************************

He loved his wife to death, but yesterday he might have been a bit rough with her. They had fought and his instincts had risen to the forefront of his brain. He had dominated her completely and, even though she had moaned his name during her submission, he knew that wasn’t who she was, and he was afraid that he may have let his harsher side ruin their relationship. He hadn’t been able to talk to her about it this morning before he left for work and he didn’t feel like waking her up at the time. He had completely exhausted her the night before. Now he wished that he had woken her up. He didn’t want her confused and hurting all day the way that he was afraid she was.

He picked up a bouquet of daisies and sunflowers on the way home, hoping to smooth the way to her forgiveness. He really did only want to please her, and last night he felt that he had really only pleased himself. He had made her orgasm to be sure, multiple times, but that didn’t mean that all was well outside of the marriage bed. He knew from experience that things happen in a bedroom under the full heat of lust that wouldn’t happen otherwise.

He didn’t think that she would ever let him dominate her in such horrific ways. He cringed slightly, remembering how pink his hand had made her ass. Despite his fear of her loathing, his cock grew at the remembrance of her gasps and moans as he pounded into her. God, how could he go on without having that experience? He loved how submissive she was last night. How could he ever go back to before?

He pulled into the driveway with unease settling in his chest and the bouquet out and ready as a peace offering. He was almost sure that he was going to feel her hurt the second he opened that door. He wanted to surprise her and also avoid her upset stare as he confronted her, so he decided to test the waters and sneak in the side door. She never locked it, no matter how many times he told her she should. This would allow him to observe her emotions, while also proving to her that she should lock that damn door. He smiled at his corrupt way of thinking. Damn, he knew he really just wanted to scare the living day lights out of her. It would defuse her tension and give him a reason to take her into his arms and assure her that everything was alright. This was his expectation.

What he wasn’t expecting was to walk in and see his beautiful wife day dreaming at the sink, humming softly to herself with a small smile curving her lips. He watched for a few minutes as she moved from one plate to the next, her mind obviously finding joy elsewhere. He had never thought that such a mundane chore as doing the dishes could make a woman look so unbelievably sexy. Her blue sundress went down to just above her knees and her shapely calves curved down to her pink toes. He watched as she shifted from foot to foot, her curvy body swaying slightly with her song. His cock jumped to attention. He wanted to take her all over again. It was a damned shame that he would never be able to see her submissive, like she was last night.

He lightly set the flowers down on the table and slid his arms around her waist, nestling kisses below her ear and at the curve of her neck. The yelp she emitted made his blood stir in remembrance of last night, and the clattering of the plate sent soapy water down the front of her dress and onto his arms. He curled his hands into her now empty fingers and felt her relax into his body.

“How in the world did you get in here?” she sighed as he continued his assault on her neck.

“You know that side door I keep telling you to lock?” He smiled lightly into her neck and moved up to nibble her ear.

“Oh...” He smiled at how breathy her voice had gotten over the last few seconds. Her mind was getting sluggish and his cock was getting hard. “Should I be punished for not listening?”

He stopped his assault, completely caught off guard.

valerysfranco
Online Now!
Lush Cams
valerysfranco

His cock became fully hard, almost painful, as his mind registered what she had said. He spun her around and looked into her eyes, afraid the she feared him, but saw only loving acceptance and a blush that stained her cheeks beautifully. She looked down at the ground and he pulled her chin back up to meet his gaze.

“You are not afraid of me now?” The shock in his voice was audible.

“No? Why should I be? Last night was.... phenomenal.” She blushed again but did not try to look down this time. “I liked your punishment.”

His cock was now throbbing at the idea of being able to repeat last night. “Do you feel like you might need to be punished, love?”

“Well, I did drop the plate... and I never lock that side door. I figure, just in case some strange but attractive man wants to come in...” her voice trailed off and she looked teasingly at him.

Without a word he picked her up and marched her toward the stairs, his blood pumping at the prospect of her delicious ass and her even more delectable pussy that he knew was calling to him.

She was giggling and slapping at his back, “You are a caveman! Brutish! You cannot just abscond with me!”

He walked through the door of their bedroom and dropped her onto their bed, “Sure I can.” His shirt was off in a matter of seconds, followed quickly by his pants. He planned to lengthen out her undressing, but his clothing could no longer be touching his sensitive skin. His hand gripped his erect cock, felt it’s weight as he strutted towards her.

She scrambled to the farthest edge from him, and he followed her, crawling towards her and pinning her against the headboard.

“You think to run from me?” He felt her breathing against his hair as he again began to kiss and bite her neck. His hands wrapped around her ankles and he moved backwards quickly, pulling her to the edge. Her squeal told him that he had indeed caught her off guard.

“I am bigger, stronger, and faster. Running is futile.” He kneeled down and began kissing her inner thighs, slowly traveling inward on each leg. He finally planted a kiss to the flushed petals of her most treasured flower, and he heard her gasp. He began lightly laving her lips and sliding his tongue in and out of her tight hole. Her juices were already soaking the mattress beneath her and he loved how she tasted sweet and hot for him. He began nibbling on her clit, and he felt her tighten, beginning the spiral into a heaven only he could create for her. He smiled and pulled away, hearing her breathy complaint, as he stood and again took his cock in his hand.

“You do not get to cum until I tell you to. I expect my wife to take care of all my needs.” He looked pointedly at his engorged cock and back up at her. She slid to the floor and looked up at him, a smile once again curving her luscious mouth as she began tentatively licking and sucking him. His fingers ran through her hair, feeling it float like silk through his fingers.

She began to take him deeper, and he curled his fingers around her hair, gripping her head like a lifeline as he felt her mouth encase him completely. He began moving his hips, thrusting into her mouth with glorious heat. He wanted to dominate her, and he was going to. He pulled her up and kissed her roughly then pushed her back on the bed. Flipping her onto her hands and knees he parted her ass and looked to where her pussy dripped for him. He ran his finger along her lips and felt her body spasm.

His hand came down on her ass, a gasp escaping her mouth. “Don’t move.” He ran his fingers along her lips again and this time she complied, though her body shook with the attempt to stay still. He moved closer and ran his cock along her ass. She ground backwards, and again his slap rang out. She whimpered, and he hardened more than he thought was possible. It was painful to be this hard, and all he wanted was to dive into her and ravage her like no other ever could or would.

He lined up and thrust in, his name left her lips like a prayer, and he exalted in his prowess. He pounded into her, making her body move with his in a rush of ecstasy. His hand found her ass multiple times, and the vibration that it sent through her made her tighten around him.

He enjoyed her gasping moans and decided to go all the way. He grasped her hair and pulled her head back. She moaned his name and her body tightened around his, gripping him to the point where he almost couldn’t move any longer, and he felt her tip over the edge, her beautiful pussy milking him until he couldn’t hold on, and he too exploded into bliss. He released everything he had into her and slowly let her turn underneath him.

He lay next to her and kissed her cheek lightly, his arm and leg draped over her, both protective and possessive. She felt completely and thoroughly loved, and he smiled as the thought of her ever having been hurt by his roughness slipped from his mind.

He would have told her to never leave the side door open again, but not only was she already dozing peacefully next to him, he also hoped that he would find it unlocked on a few more occasions. 
Published 
Written by iknowcence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments