Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Met On A Plane - Part 4

"We rejoice in her return from a business trip, then she told me what she does for a living."

12
10 Comments 10
5.2k Views 5.2k
5.0k words 5.0k words
I travel by commuter flight each week for work. My week starts Sunday night and ends Thursday night when I go home. I met Joan a couple of weeks ago on my flight to work. She was on her way home to Milwaukee from a vacation in London. The flight and our first week together was an experiment in sex and exhibitionism. Two coeds watched Joan and I in my hotel room from their apartment, twenty feet across an alley.

The second week, Joan had to go to on a business trip, but gave me some things to do while she was away. The tasks all included videotaping myself and saving the results on a share site Joan had set up just for the videos. They started off mundane, jerking off in my hotel window so the girls could watch and be seen in the video with me. The next one was to record one of the girls giving me a blow job and firing cum on her face. The last one Joan set up by having me pick up a package at a sex toy store. The package contained a dildo making kit for herself and two dildos that Joan wanted the girls to use on one another while I recorded them. Then she wanted me to cum on them.

This entire weekend had been one long excruciating pain in my nuts. It went by so slowly while I waited to get back to Joan. She got home from her business trip on Saturday and asked me to come to her home Sunday night for dinner, after I get checked into my hotel. She called me Saturday and we talked for a while, discussing the videos from the week before, my work week, her home sitting practice and how her conference went in general. She still would not tell me what she did for a living but promised that after we made love on Sunday, she would fill me in.

I took a quick shower after checking in so that I would be as clean as possible for Joan. Then I drove to her house. Once again, Maddy met me at the door. She told me that Joan was in the kitchen and that she was going shopping for a while. Maddy was just so drop dead gorgeous that, at first, I was a little tongue tied.

“Pardon me, it must be the jet lag. All the words are in here,” I said pointing to my head, “they're just not coming out in the order I want them to.”

“I know how that goes,” Maddy replied. “One day I went into my boss's office and instead of telling him I needed the next day off, I told him, and I quote, ‘I need off to be tomorrow seriously’. He just looked at me before we both laughed.”

“You don't have to keep going out every time Joan has me over, we don't take up that much space you know.”

“I know,” Maddy said grasping my bicep, “it's just the way we've always done it. Enjoy the dinner Joan made, she really is an excellent cook.”

Her touch was electric. Honestly, where do girls like that come from? They were never around when I was actively looking for women, but now that I am trying to begin a partnership with Joan, Maddy and the coeds, Mandy and Amy, are beginning to come out of the woodwork. Not than Joan is not drop dead gorgeous too, because she is, but Maddy makes four in the span of two weeks that I would be happy, no thrilled, to have in my bed.

“And so are you. In case Joan didn't pass on my thanks for last week, the pasta was perfect and your gravy was delicious. Thank you.”

“My pleasure. In case I don't see you later, have a good night.”

“You too, Maddy.”

With that she was out the door and I was on my way to the kitchen to find Joan. I silently put down a bottle of wine and the package that Joan had me get for her last week and then slowly made my way to the kitchen doorway. I stood in the doorway and watched her.

Her back was to me at a butcher block island in the middle of the kitchen. She was chopping something and she was absolutely, astonishingly perfect. She wore a white silk sleeveless blouse and red cotton skirt that ended just above her knees. Her beautiful legs tapered to her delicate ankles and ended in pumps that matched the skirt. On top of it all was an apron tied at her back.

“I brought a nice cold Merlot,” I said.

“”Hank!” she exclaimed dropping the knife, losing the apron and rushing to me all in one motion.

Her body met mine as she leapt the last few feet into my open arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a tight hug. Her face, tucked tightly into my neck, withdrew and our lips met for the first time in over a week. Our mutual longings and needs spilled through our wordless yet busy tongues. Emotions ebbed from passion to pure love, from fulfillment to promise, from gratitude to ecstatic desire. My body longed to be inside her, but I set her away from me and looked at her up and down.

“What's the matter?” Joan said almost tearing.

“You are absolutely the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen in this lifetime and any other lifetime I may have lived! My god, you are magnificent!”

“You already know you’re getting into my proverbial pants, right?”

“I speaketh the truth my lady. Thou dost outshine even the very sun that lights the earth.”

“Where are you coming up with this stuff?”

“I just need to be with you and it comes naturally. Joan, I missed you and I really do need you.”

“And I need you too, Hank. Come here.”

I went to her and our lips were the first part of us to touch this time. Our kiss was long, hot and wet. It did not have the fervor of our first kiss that night, but instead it resounded with a restrained yet free expression of our mutual desire for one another.

Joan broke this kiss, possibly because her lips were also becoming a little numb from our outrageously awesome oscillatory activity. “How long were you standing in the door? I didn't even hear you get here.”

“Oh, maybe five minutes. Maddy was already at the door and she let me in. I just stood and drank in all of you I could. I had to stop myself from grabbing you from behind a couple of times. Oh, by the way, I told Maddy that she didn't have to go out every time you had me here. It's not like we take up the entire house.”

“Would you like her to stay?” Joan asked.

“I really don't like putting people out of the way just for me. I'm sure there are a lot of things she has to do rather than shop all the time. The decision is your’s though. She said that this is the way you two have always handled it.”

“Okay, I'll talk to her tomorrow and see if she would be interested in staying home while we are here together. But not tonight. I intend to have you helplessly running through the house naked screaming for me to leave you alone for a minute.”

“Never gonna happen,” I said.

Joan picked up her apron and put it on. She told me what was on the menu and for the next hour we sat, ate, drank wine and spoke like actual civilized people. Maddy was right, Joan was an excellent cook and I made doubly sure to tell her that. When we finished with the main course, she said she had several desserts, but wanted to know what I thought would be the perfect dessert after the meal we just consumed.

After a few moments I asked, “Do you have whipped cream?”

“Sure, but…”

“I want a mound of whipped cream,” I said.

Joan looked crestfallen and went into the kitchen. I heard a cabinet open and close and then the fridge. She returned with a can of whipped cream and a bowl.

“Do you want a spoon?” she asked a bit snarky.

“What on earth for?” I asked keeping my amusement hidden.

“To eat the whipped cream!”

I stood from my chair and walked to her very slowly, staring her in the eyes. She defiantly stared back at me as though this was a test of wills. I could see her anger building and did nothing to abate it. At least not yet.

Holding her by the shoulders, I leaned in to kiss her. Her kiss was very tentative but she did begin to return my warmth, and at last a little of her resistance began to melt.

Bringing my hand between us, I began unbuttoning her blouse. “The bowl is definitely not where I was thinking of mounding the whipped cream,” I said, working my way down her blouse. “My thoughts were to mound the cream on two perfectly tipped mounts and then mounding some more on a mound and licking it off in such a way as to make the mound cream itself.”

“You really are devilish,” Joan said undoing the button and zipper of her skirt.

I stopped her from undoing her bra. The sight of her in a white lace bra and panty set and red pumps made my blood boil. I had her stand in front of me to allow me to drink in her beauty while I removed all my clothes. Leaving on my blue satin briefs I took her hands and held them out to the side. She was looking at me with a hunger equal to my own.

We left our clothes on the dining room floor and Joan led me by the hand into the den. She knelt with me on a plush white rug in front of a fireplace. Our lips met again. Not in the frenzied throws of passion my dick desired, but in a soft slow sweetness that came from our hearts. Her smooth lips and silky tongue were my dessert and I was dining at the Ritz. Her hands roamed my back and ass, mimicking my own movements on hers. Soon though, my passions and desires overcame my heart and I unfastened her bra. She slid it down and off her arms and tossed it onto the couch.

Slowly, I lowered her to her back on the soft, plush whiteness upon which we knelt. Her hair splayed out to the sides, giving me the impression that I was about to dine on an angel. Joan's ample bosom rose and fell as I gently stroked her stomach. Her hand was on my leg and she reached for my crotch, finding my slightly swollen cock still sheathed in my briefs and waiting for her touch.

Reclining next to her I lowered my lips to hers, intent on not staying long. She bared herself to me, allowing me to kiss her wherever and however I desired. I kept my lips to hers as I moved my body on top of hers. Her legs surrounded me as she assumed I wished to penetrate her after our time apart, but I began to slide down her body. My lips and tongue teased her exposed neck. I sucked on her skin and felt her hips lifting and grinding against me.

“Oh god, Hank, don't tease me like this!” she moaned.

My crotch left hers as I slid lower and brought my hungry mouth to her bosom. Her ripe nipples stood upon their mountains. Whipped cream forgotten, I tasted first one perfect bud and then the other. I suckled and teased. I nibbled and kissed. She moaned and squirmed. Lowering myself further my lips and tongue left a series of red marks from her tits to her navel.

I pressed my chest hard against her crotch. Her hips tilted back as she tried to rub her clit against me. She would soon be relieved. Her still heeled feet pushed into my ass as she tried to get me lower. I obliged her and trailed my tongue across her tummy looking into her eyes the entire time. She was already wet, swollen and waiting for me. I knelt and slowly relieved her of her panties and shoes. I took her ankles and lifted them high and wide. Her cunt opened wide and practically called my name.

“Hold these,” I commanded pushing her legs up toward her head.

She was a good girl and took hold of her ankles. Her mound was swollen and red and her vagina was open and wet. I lowered my face to her and licked her from her ass hole to her clit, flitting my tongue through her wetness all the way. Her moans were all I needed to hear. They encouraged me to do it again and again. I looked up in hopes of seeing her eyes on me but her head was back as though she was trying to see something over her head.

Her elbows were hooked behind her spread knees and her hands were busy torturing her nipples. With first two, then three fingers, I penetrated her open slit, finding and rubbing her g-spot while I sucked on her womanhood. She screamed as her first orgasm rolled up her body. She lost her legs and her feet crashed down to the floor beside me. Her juices began to run from her cunt and cascaded down and across her ass hole.

Kissing her snatch softly and rubbing it gently, I soothed her for a moment before standing and removing my briefs. She looked at me and smiled. Joan lifted a hand and pointed to my fully erect and stone hard cock. She turned her hand over and motioned me to come down to her. I smiled back, but instead of moving where she wanted me, I knelt again between her legs.

Once more I lifted her ankles and instructed her to hold them for me. As she did, she opened herself to me for our pleasure. Our eyes locked and we held each other’s gaze. Her wet cunt beckoned and I answered. Slowly, I sank my cock into her slick velvet recess. I did not stop until I felt my head meet the end of her tunnel and my balls pushed against her ass. I felt her juices being expelled as I sank to my root.

Joan's head again fell to the floor and her eyes closed. Her tight wetness gripped me as I lowered my lips to her tits and once again began to suckle. She moaned in delight with each hot stroke of my steaming cock. The feeling of her wet warmth sliding up and down my shaft was incredible. She moved a hand between us and began massaging her clit.

KourtneyLey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KourtneyLey

My pace quickened and I sucked harder, switching from one perfect nipple to the other. The fingernails of her other hand raked my back and shoulders and she lost her legs again.

The bang of her feet on the floor was like a starters pistol and my own gun was about to go off. She gripped my arm and squeezed tightly. I felt myself beginning to lose control. She shouted as I erupted into her, filling her with all I had to give. My grunts of relief were matched by her shouts of orgasmic ecstasy. She shook beneath me as though she were having a grand-mal seizure. She exploded in a massive ejaculation that coated us both with her cum.

Her arms fell to the floor extended out from her body as I covered her with mine. Still warmly encased by her sheath I felt myself lessen. Both of us were breathing hard from our efforts as I rolled from her and joined her looking at the ceiling.

“Jesus H Christ,” Joan whispered, “I think that's the hardest I've ever cum!”

“You are the absolute best,” I replied. “I think I must have let loose with a gallon. I should eat you and share, but I don't think I have the energy.”

“Just, let's just lay here for a minute and catch our breath,” she said. “I think I'm going to need a shower.”

“You and me both. I could feel you squirting on us when you came.”

She reached for my hand and took it, interlacing our fingers. Both of us relaxed in quiet comfort for almost ten minutes. I knew that this was a good thing. Neither of us felt compelled to break the silence and we were both comfortable and relaxed.

Joan finally sat up and said, “Oh shit, look what I did.”

I bolted upright and saw immediately what she was talking about. The beautiful plush white rug was saturated with our cum.

“You didn't do anything on your own, we did it,” I said. “Don't worry, I'll take care of it in the morning. Tonight, we’ll put it in the trash and I'll get a new one tomorrow, that's all.”

“Are you sure?”

“See if there's a tag on your side,” I said turning my sides up and not finding one.

“Got it,” she said tearing it from the threads that held it to the bottom of the rug.

I took note of the manufacturer and then, finding my pants put the tag in a pocket. I picked up our clothes from where we scattered them and placed them in two piles on the dining room table. Looking back into the den, I saw Joan still sitting on the wet carpet.

“Would you please go into the kitchen and get me a towel. They're in the top drawer just to the right of the sink. I'm afraid if I stand up, I'll be leaking all the way from here upstairs to the shower.”

I chuckled and went for the towel. I found them exactly where she said they would be and brought one to her. She folded it and placed it firmly on her snatch before she stood. She held it with one hand as she awkwardly walked next to me out of the room.

“If you'll put that in the trash can I'll get the shower ready,” she said. “The trash is just outside the kitchen door on the left. Don't turn on the light and don't lock yourself out.”

“If I do lock myself out, just drop my keys out a window so that I can skulk back to the hotel in utter shame,” I replied before giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

Having completed my chore, I went back through the house noticing that Joan had evidently taken our clothes upstairs with her. I went up the steps toward the sound of running water. Joan was sitting on the towel on the side of the tub with her hand under the faucet.

“Good timing,” she said getting to her feet and stepping into the tub.

It was a good thing I had gotten her the towel. Our combined fluids ran down her legs into the tub. The tub was a deep blue and my semen, combined with her cum was evident as it joined the water already in the tub.

“Holy crap,” Joan said, “look at all this!”

“I can tell you one thing for sure, not all of it is mine.”

“If it was, then I wouldn't ever be giving you head. You'd drown me.”

“Nah,” I quipped, “I'd just have to time my shots that's all.”

Joan laughed and took my hand, pulling me into the tub with her. It was a tight squeeze, but in the end we cleaned each other and had a little fun doing it. I would like to say I was quick enough to recover and fuck her in the tub, but after what we just did downstairs, that was not in the cards.

Instead, we fondled each other and gently washed away the products of our love making. She had our towels ready on the counter top by the wash basin. We softly dried each other under the built in heat lamp. The towels went into the hamper and our arms went to their rightful places; around each other. I kissed her deeply with all the passion and love that I felt in my heart and she, very pleasantly returned my emotions with her own similar ones.

“Stay here, I'll be back in a flash,” she told me.

She left the bathroom and returned wearing a breathtaking short sheer white robe. She wore nothing under it and was absolutely stunning. She handed me my blue satin briefs. I pulled them on and she took my hand.

“I have something to talk to you about,” she said as she led me back down the stairs.

We sat on the couch in the den, sitting sideways facing each other. Our knees touched and I could still feel her warmth radiating everything surrounding her.

“Do you want anything to drink,” she asked. “After all that fluid you lost, we wouldn't want you getting dehydrated.”

“No, I'm fine for now. Maybe something in a little while, but right now you've got me wondering what you want to tell me.”

“Like you, I keep my promises. I promised you that I would tell you what I do for a living after we made love.”

“So you did.”

“And you've been very good, no, you've been great keeping your curiosity in check this whole time, so here it is. I had to wait to tell you because you're background check wasn't complete yet.”

“My background check?” I asked in both puzzlement and amusement.

“Yeah, I, actually we, Maddy and I are agents with the Secret Service.”

“Are you shitting me?” I said almost laughing. “The two best looking women in Milwaukee are Secret Service Agents?”

Joan rose from the couch and went into the front hall closet. She pushed some buttons on a device that I could not see but heard beeps emanating from. A few seconds later, she returned with both her credentials and her weapon.

“To quote you, Jesus H Christ,” I said reviewing her credentials. “You really are.”

“I'm so sorry you had to wait, but I had to be sure,” she said retrieving her credentials as I handed them to her. “It's not like we guard the President or anything. Maddy and I are tasked with interviewing people. Sometimes it may be because they have presented themselves as suspects or it might be as mundane as a background check on a person applying to a military academy. But that’s all we do. And, oh, by the way, you can call me now. Please try not to call too often and, if I don't answer, please understand that it might be because I'm in the middle of something.”

She returned her things to the closet safe and came back to sit where she had been. We talked for a long time as Joan filled me in on her history and her job. It turns out that many men cannot hold their tongues when interviewed by a beautiful woman. Joan said that many women were just as free talking as the men too. The agency evidently found them very useful and effective tools.

Joan rose from the couch and went back into the front hall. She returned a second later and sat back down.

“What was that?” I asked.

“I turned on the outside light. It almost one and Maddy must have to pee soon.”

“Yeah, but I'm not dressed.”

“You think Maddy hasn't had her share of boyfriends? She knows what men look like.”

“Yeah, but…” I started, but before I could finish, Maddy burst in the front door and went right into the powder room in the hallway.

The door closed and I heard a rush of pee as she relieved her bladder.

“I guess you were right," I said, holding Joan's hand as we now both stood in the den.

She smiled at me and we waited patiently for Maddy to wash her hands and come out of the powder room. The door opened and Maddy looked around and spotted us looking at her.

“Did you tell him,” Maddy asked.

“Sure did,” Joan said.

“And?”

Joan turned to look at me. Her eyes went from mine, down my body to my feet. They came back up and stopped at the slight bulge I had in my briefs. She did a little wiggle with her eyebrows and winked at me.

“It's all good.”

Maddy rushed into the room and gave Joan a hug. She then turned and gave me one too. Her breasts pressed into my chest and I felt her thighs against mine. While she must have felt my little frontal lump, she made no mention of it.

“I'm so happy for you Joan! And judging from the way you're both dressed or not dressed, I take it the news didn't dampen your evening.”

Joan and I looked and each other and burst out laughing. Given we had ruined the rug with our wet mutual fluids, Maddy's dampen comment was hysterical.

“If fact,” Joan said, “I just told him about an hour ago. All of our dampening took place before that.”

“What? I don't get it, what's the joke.”

“After dinner,” Joan told her, “we were on that really nice white rug by the fireplace.”

“Yeah, tha…” Maddy stopped short with her finger pointing to where the rug used to be.

“Yeah, tha…” I mimicked.

“He made me cum so hard, I ruined the rug.”

“What,” Maddy said, “he made you shit?”

“Oh god no,” I said.

“No, silly,” Joan said, “I came, I ejaculated. I mean, I squirted all over the place. It was wonderful. It's the best orgasm I've ever had and that includes the one he gave me in the hot tub last week. It was spectacular. I couldn't even breathe for a while.”

“That’s it,” Maddy said, “no more shopping. I'm staying right here and watching.”

“Promise?” Joan asked.

“You bet your ass! Wait, what?”

“Do you promise to stay and watch?” I asked.

“What the hell are you two saying?”

Joan took the lead and said, “We’ve both found that we like to be watched, and who better in the world can I trust to watch us than you?”

“So you mean you really want me to stay and watch?”

“Yes,” Joan said. “Wait here, I have an idea!”

Joan ran to the kitchen. I just stood there in my briefs with my hands on my hips and waited to see what Joan had dreamed up. She returned on the run with her phone in her hand.

“Hank, do you mind if I show her the video the girls took?”

“Why not. We want her to watch anyway, so go ahead,” I replied.

“What girls?” Maddy asked incredulously.

“A couple of coeds,” Joan said as she got the video queued up on her phone. “They live in the apartment building across the alley from Hank’s room. Here, watch.”

She held the phone out for Maddy to watch. Before long I watched as Maddy's posture changed. She watched the video intently listening to the girls making comments on both my length and size and how much they would want me to fuck them like that. She crossed her arms at one point and I could see her pressing her thumbs into her nipples and rubbing them.

When the video ended, Joan asked, “so will you stay and watch?”

Maddy turned to Joan, took her face in her hands and began giving her a very deep wet kiss. Both of their mouths were open and I watched in boner-raising amazement as their tongues circled and pressed together. They had obviously kissed before and it made me wonder if they were both bisexual. Maddy released her and turned to me. She gave me the exact same kind of kiss. I was not completely hard yet, but I was getting there fast. She released my face then and looked from Joan to me and then back to Joan.

“It would be my pleasure and I feel that it would in fact be my duty to watch you guys. The only question is, do I get to join in the fun or is he off limits?”

“I think we need to talk about it first,” Joan answered. “For now, consider Hank off limits. Look but don't touch. I think maybe… No, off limits for now and let's just leave it at that okay?”

“Okay, but…”

“I'll tell you what,” I interjected, “we all have work tomorrow and it's really pretty late. In fact, I have a phone meeting with people on the east coast at eight their time and I need to do some preparation for it. What do you say to me bringing a pizza and we all have dinner tomorrow here at six?”

“Perfect,” Joan and Maddy said simultaneously.

With that and an agenda for Monday night I left after getting dressed. The women said they were going to be staying up late talking and Joan asked if she could share the other videos I took. I gave her the go ahead and she kissed me out the door. Her lips were warm and sweet and the promise of more to come later hung in the air.

“Hank,” Joan said, “call me tomorrow at noon, okay?”

“You got it. Oh, by the way, the other thing you had me pick up last week is in a bag just inside the doorway to the den.”

“Oh god, I forgot all about that.”

“Why wouldn't you forget about it when you have the real thing?”

Published 
Written by Billfrank1955
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments