Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wake Up Call

"Our first full day in Hawaii started off with a little play."

2
2 Comments 2
5.1k Views 5.1k
815 words 815 words
We had no plans for our first full day; all that mattered was sleeping, playing and perhaps walking along the beach. We had spent the day before travelling to Hawaii, taking a total of fifteen hours either in flight or sitting in airports.

We decided to check out the room service and spend time together, alone. Being as tired as we were, we decided to forego sex that night, but slept naked because we wanted to feel our bodies against each other.

My husband awoke before I did and began his morning routine. He started his coffee, went to the restroom and put on his robe, ready to go out onto the balcony. I was fake sleeping in the bed but I had kicked off the sheets, exposing myself to him.

My naked body posed temptation to my husband; would he act and move for sex? Or would he continue with his morning routine, waiting for me to wake up? Luckily for me, after much temptation, he made a move. As he walked closer and knelt on the bed, I had to fight my body to stay in fake asleep.

He grabbed my legs, placing me diagonally on our bed. My body was rested and wanted him but I allowed my legs to be bent and spread, keeping quiet. I felt his breath on my inner thighs, I felt his tender kisses. My body was going wild, but I was still keeping quiet, my eyes shut, fighting to appear asleep.

As he moved his kisses in closer and closer, it got more difficult to fake that I was truly sleeping. He finally started licking and sucking on me. I gasped and moaned - my cover was blown. My husband quit and tried apologizing. I told him I wouldn't have wanted to wake up any other way... and he continued.

He started to kiss his way up my body, only stopping to glide his tongue over my breasts, gently sucking on them. He kissed his way further up my body, stopping again to kiss my neck. He knew all the right spots to kiss on my neck, knowing some areas turn me on more than others. Before he moved his mouth to mine, he slipped one finger and then another inside me.

He loved how I was moaning in pleasure in his ear. He removed his fingers from inside of me and put them in my mouth for me to suck them clean.

I could feel him getting harder.

MiluFoxxxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiluFoxxxTS

I was going insane, I wanted him.

My husband has always loved teasing me in bed and, though I was still craving him, I was going to tease him back. I wondered if he even knew how torturous it was to be teased.

We rolled, allowing me to be on top, giving me the control of teasing him. I pinned his arms with my hands, rendering his hands useless. As I straddled his torso, I lowered my body, placing my breasts just above his face. He protested, begging me to get a little closer so he could kiss and suck them.

I sat up, shaking my head, denying his request.

I released his arms, freeing my hands, and I challenged him not to move his hands. I went down and kissed his inner thigh while I stroked his large cock. I could hear his moans and I loved that I was taking control of his body.

I went back to hovering over him. I kissed his neck and I rubbed my clit over his hard, erect cock.

He whispered in my ear, "You really do know how to torture me, you know that, right?"

I told him it was payback for all the times he had tortured and teased me. Then I guided his cock inside of me, and started riding it.

My breasts taunted him. They bounced, they jiggled, they drove him insane. He exclaimed he couldn't take it any longer. He lost the hand challenge, squeezing my breasts, but having his hands on my breasts was just what was needed: I orgasmed.

He flipped me on to my back, digging himself deeper than before, but I pushed him off. I was determined keep his orgasm at bay even longer.

I pushed him onto his back, straddling his torso again. I kissed his neck, up to his ear, where I gently nibbled on his lobe. Once I felt I'd kept him from cumming a bit longer, I went down and slid onto his cock one more time. I bounced even harder than I did before. I felt him getting ready explode and I reached behind me and gently pushed his balls down...

As we laid in bed, we both had huge smiles. We shared the most magical moment of our lives in that bed and he claims that it was the best orgasm he'd ever had.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments