Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tucking You In

"It is time for bed, come and fall asleep with me."

13
7 Comments 7
507 Views 507
748 words 748 words

The evening has worn its way to night’s doorstep. I see in your eyes that sleep is wrapping its soft arms around you. I lean forward to take your hand from your lap and raise your knuckles to my lips, pressing them to me. 

“Darling?” I ask softly. “Ready for bed?”

Your kind smile, the one that makes me melt into a puddle of adoration, spreads across your face. My cheeks flush, as they do every time your eyes meet mine. 

“Yes, Lovely.”

I rise, your hand still in mine, and reach for your other hand as well. I brace my feet and act as your counterbalance as you stand. Wrapping our arms behind me as you reach your full height. I look up at those eyes, full of tenderness for me, for the world. I lean up as your hands release mine and smooth themselves against my lower back. My own hands free to cradle the back of your neck, giving me leverage to lean up and kiss your jaw. Then your lips, where I linger. Warmth washing through my belly as petals push into one another. I both hear and feel the throaty sigh leave your lungs as we break our kiss. Your breath hot and sweet across my lips.

I slip my fingers back, entwining them in yours, and we make our way to bed. I lead the way, switching off the lamp as I pass. Feeling your fingers pass gently on the nape of my neck, leaving a trail of goosebumps. We walk down the dim hall to the bedroom door. Where you kiss me again, just a peck. But my heart leaps in my chest. 

Into the room and we both undress. Quietly and demurely. There is never a shortage of passion, but tonight it is a quiet passion. A passion of souls. I slip my blouse over my head, cool night air caressing my back and tummy. Then wriggle out of my leggings. Panties drop to the floor and I unclasp my bra, my nakedness pale in the lamplight. I take my nightgown from off the closet door and slip it over my head, the fabric falling down over my curves.

I turn to find you already undressed, seated on your side of the bed and sitting up against the headboard. Watching me. I smile and blush - I cannot help myself. Cheeks rosy and warm as I make my way to my side of the bed. I sit on my ankles and lean to give you a soft kiss on one cheek. My hand cradling the other. I shift my legs so that I am propped up, leaning against your chest, my face nuzzled into your neck. Murmuring and kissing.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

My hand caresses your ear, playing and pulling. Massaging, draining any tension from the day away from your face and out of your mind. Pulling softly on the lobe, pressing around the swells and swirls. 

I move to the next ear, removing my face from the cradle of your neck. Kissing your lips then leaning my forehead against yours. Massaging your other ear. The gentlest, tender care. A memory from my childhood. I kiss your nose. Your eyelids.

“Let me fall asleep in your arms.” You whisper. Your mouth close to my throat. 

“Of course, Darling.” 

I kiss your lips again. Breathing love and peace into your mouth. We shift our bodies, nestling underneath the covers. You lay over me, head on my breasts. The weight of your body grounding me sweetly in the quiet of the night. One of your warm hands rests against my hip, the other tucked just beneath my breast, nestled in softness. Your thumbs caress where they have landed. Slow and soothing passes over my nightgown.

I wrap my arms up and trace your jaw with my fingers. Massaging away any tightness it might hold. Bowing to kiss the top of your head, murmuring my lips there. In time, your breathing becomes that of restful sleep. Warm air passing through cotton. I massage your scalp with the gentlest touches, so as not to wake you. My breath in sync with yours now. 

“Goodnight, Dearest.” I say, as soft as satin.

Humming a lullaby as my fingers skate across your neck. Sleep will find me eventually as well, but for now I will relish in being your cradle, your haven in whose arms you may find rest. 

Published 
Written by HoneyandLilac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments