Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tropical Escape

"Two lovers sensual passion heats up in the tropics."

11
9 Comments 9
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Lana and Evan strolled slowly along the coral white sand after sharing an afternoon snorkeling. The brilliant hues of the coral reef and the crystal clear water delighting their senses. The Fiji sunset before them offering a warm glow as the warm tropical sun kissed their skin one last time before disappearing over the horizon. Their fingers entwined as their footprints trailed behind them as they approached their beach side Bure. Evan spun Lana around and kissed her deeply as his other hand grabbed her ass cheek and pulled her close. The sweet taste of her lips mixed with a salty taste of the sea. Her body wrapped in a tangerine swimsuit covered by a translucent white cotton shift felt warm under his touch. Evan cradled her body in his arms as they watched the sunset together. He leant down and gently kissed her neck and trailed soft kisses across her shoulder as her pulled her body closer, their bodies pressed together in a warm loving embrace.

As the sunset faded into the night they strolled the short few steps to their Bure. Evan put a bottle of Arras on ice for later as the gentle lilt of Jack Johnson's 'I Got You' began playing. He slowly peeled the shift from her body and led her to their private outdoor shower. He stepped forward and holding her hand gave Lana a slow lingering kiss as he lead her under the cascade of water. Their arms wrapped round each other as their kiss deepened and the water and their love for each other flowed around them. He nibbled her lower lip and sucked it softly. Lana smiled and sucked his top lip in return.  

Evan looked deeply into Lana's green eyes as their eyes locked together. his hands slipped under the straps of her tangerine swimsuit as he let the straps lower from her body and gently kissed her shoulders. His hands slowly peeling the swimsuit from her curved sensuous body as it freed her breasts and continued lower past her waist. His hands pushing down slowly over Lana's hips as the swimsuit freed from her body and fell around Lana's feet.

Lana continued to return their loving gaze, lost in their green and blue world. She reached down and pushed Evan's swimmers over his hips freeing his shaft as the weight of the water pushed them down around his feet. She reached for her lavender body wash and placing her hands on his chest, slowly and sensuously lathered his chest. A trail of bubbles gathering in the line of soft hair down his body. Evan gathered some of the soap and started to gently rub Lana's shoulders as he leant forward and locked his lips on hers. Their tongues searching for each other as his hands sensuously rubbed down her arms and held her hands as their fingers joined together.

Their slick soapy bodies pressed together as their passion built. Their hands now free to roam over their bodies, sliding and slowly rubbing down their wet backs. Evan's hands cupping Lana's ass cheeks squeezing and massaging as Lana's hands found his chest and rubbed his nipples as they both moaned in pleasure. Their kisses continued with renewed frenzy as he moved his hands to mimic Lana as he cupped her firm breasts. His forefingers and thumbs pressing and circling Lana's pert hard nipples with each hand. 

Lana and Evan's eyes locked as one as they grinned at each other and each of them began softly pinching and rolling the other's aroused nipples between their fingers. The heightened arousal caused Evan's shaft to harden and press against Lana's loins. Lana felt his arousal and slipped her left hand down and wrapped her fingers round his firm manhood. She used the soap from their bodies to slowly stroke Evan's shaft as it grew under her sensual touch. Her other hand lowered and cupped his full firm balls, rolling and massaging them in her grip. Evan crushed his lips on hers as their tongues twisted and danced. His hand pushed down over Lana's belly and found her wet juicy pussy. His fingers using slow deliberate firm strokes ran along the full length of the soaked lips. Lana moaned and parted her legs further as two fingers parted her bright pink heavenly folds and pushed slowly inside. Lana moaned and her grip on Evan's shaft suddenly tightened causing him to moan in response. Evan began moving his fingers in and out of her hot drenched pussy matching Lana's rhythm stroking his hard cock. His fingers slick with her wet juices moving to circle then rub her hard plum clit. Her body quivered at the touch and the firm rubbing on her needy clit as his fingers then plunged back inside her womb. Their arousal grew as their hands continued the exquisite erotic touch. Their hands moving quicker and the touches grew firmer as their hearts beat faster. Lungs hissed "Baby.... Yes," as their need for release grew.

JenTayrlor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenTayrlor

Evan moved his hands to her hips then slid around and cupped her smooth curved ass cheeks. Tightening his grip, he lifted and pulled Lana's body to his. She wrapped her legs round his body, her heels pressing against his ass cheeks as his shaft rubbed against her needy pussy. Lana wrapped her arms round him and kissed him hard, probing with her tongue searching for his. He raised and lowered her body as her juices coated his shaft and the head rubbed against her sensitive plump clit.  He leant back against the smooth cool stone wall to support their bodies as the pressure of their grinding grew.

Lana lifted her body against his and finding the head of his cock pushing and parting her wet slick folds, she relaxed her grip and plunged down hard on his rampant shaft. Their bodies cried out and their eyes widened at the sudden joining of their loins. They paused as Evan felt Lana's womb gripping his cock in its warm velvet grip. Their eyes joined in their own intimate world as they pushed their needy bodies together. His balls hit her curved cheeks as her womb gripped his shaft with every thrust. Lana's hard and sensitive nipples brushedg against his chest as her body moved up and down. Wet bodies slapping together as her womb welcomed every deep filling thrust. Lana rose and impaled her pussy on his hard shaft with more and more urgency as their passion built. Their breathing beginning to gasp as their hearts raced, and as they both pushed hard to meet each other. Lana's ass cheeks hit his balls hard with every deep, filling, probing thrust. Lana felt her release near as her pussy gripped his shaft tighter. The constant brushing of her clit against her lover pushing her further as she cried out, "Evan," and threw her body back and pushed down hard on his rigid shaft. Pure ectasy surged through her body as her womb gripped and pulsed around his hard shaft, a gush of warm juices flowing around his shaft. The tight massage of his cock by her hot womb and the warm gush of her release pushed Evan too far, and his balls tightened. His body pushed back against the stone wall as he gripped Lana's ass cheeks tightly and a surge that began deep within his loins fired deep into her womb. Bolts of hot cum filling her womb as he cried out, "Lana." Evan's knees buckled for a moment as he held their bodies together and kissed Lana softly.

They stayed still as their hearts and breathing slowed. Smiles of joy on their faces as they exchanged soft nibbling kisses and looked into each others eyes. Evan's cock softened and fell from Lana's soaked pussy followed by a flow of their combined juices sliding down their thighs. She lowered her legs and stood cradled in his embrace as he pulled them back under the steady stream of water. They gently washed each other's bodies now clean following their sensual lovemaking. Evan wrapped each of them in the soft white fluffy towels and carried Lana to their king size bed. He dried their bodies and lay Lana amongst the numerous pillows and cushions. He poured glasses of the now chilled wine and they lay naked, softly kissing, cradled together in each others arms, sipping their wine and planning the rest of their tropical escape.

Published 
Written by Icarus11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments