Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soothe and Seduce, Part 1

"Danicka meets and falls in love with a virgin."

42
27 Comments 27
9.0k Views 9.0k
7.0k words 7.0k words
Recommended Read

Once, I met this guy. He was…different, to say the least. I heard of people like him, but I had never met someone like him before. I had no idea that he would be all my greatest fantasies come true.

I met him when I was at someone’s house, hanging out with my friends. It was a Friday night in late February. A strong snowstorm was coming in, so instead of leaving we decided to wait it out. We had plenty of drinks and food to hold us over. A twenty-seven-year-old girl like me wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Sure, I would have work the next day, but I told myself I'd moderate my alcohol intake.

Sure.

There were some new faces with us, two of them to be exact. One was very talkative and sociable, but I knew that deep down, he was the biggest douchebag ever. He was wearing a tank top. In February. During a snowstorm. And he drank like he was stranded in a desert. Sure, he had an amazing body, and his face could've been able to make any girl melt, but I had dated plenty of guys like him before. After a fourth failed relationship, I knew I had to search for a more decent type of guy.

And then there was the second new face. Him. From a distance, he seemed average in almost every way. Average face, average hair, average body, average clothing, etcetera. But, he seemed a thousand times more decent than Douchey McShitfaced.

I kept my eye on him. He seemed rather quiet. Not exactly shy, just quiet. He rarely contributed to a conversation, and when he did, his sentences were no longer than five words long. But he seemed so friendly... When someone was talking, he gave them his utmost attention. All night, he held the same red solo cup, but he never once drank out of it. He often went to the bathroom, despite not eating or drinking anything, and would be in there five to ten minutes at a time. When he would come out, he'd seem shaken, then, he would take a deep breath, calm down, and resume listening to whatever conversation he could find.

I found Gracie, the person who organized this little get-together. She had short, light brown hair, and wore too much makeup.

I barely gave her any time to notice I was next to her. "Gracie, I need to know something," I told her.

"Oh, hi, Danicka!" she said in her shriek of a voice. "What's up?"

I pointed at the quiet, average boy, who was sitting by himself on the floor in the corner, going through his phone. "Do you know who that guy is?" I asked.

"Sorry, Danicka, but no, I don't," she said, only taking a quick glimpse at him. "But you can ask Cameron."

"Cameron…?"

I almost threw up when she pointed to the fuckboy in the tank top. "That's Cameron," Gracie said. "They came here together."

"Fuck that," I said, a little too loudly. "I'll just ask the guy his name."

"All right," Gracie said, "but be careful, though. He seems kinda… odd."

I suggested, "Maybe he just doesn't like parties. He's probably just… out of his element."

Without speaking another word to her, I went across the room, making my way through the seven other people there. The guy saw me coming and looked me straight in the eye, but only for a second. Then his eyes quickly snapped back to his phone.

Up close, he was actually really cute. Like, "puppy in the window of a pet store" cute. His hair was neatly combed, and he was a little bit on the shorter side in terms of height. I guessed I was maybe two or three inches taller than him.

Undeterred by his avoidance of my gaze, I sat directly in front of him. I never liked sitting on floors, but it was better than towering over him like some kind of giantess. His knees were curled up to his chest, and he had one arm wrapped over his legs, like he was shielding himself from something.

I busied myself by brushing my long, golden hair to the side with my fingers. After a few seconds, it was clear he wouldn't be the one to initiate a conversation, so I simply said, "Hello there."

He finally looked at me. His eyes were big and brown, like they held the mysteries of the universe.

He gave me a forced but friendly smile. "Hi."

"I'm Danicka," I said.

He didn't say anything. He just blinked a few times and continued to wear that innocent smile.

"What's your name?" I prompted, trying my best to not sound impatient.

"I, uh… I'm Sam," he said.

"Oh. Well, it's nice to meet you, Sam." I gave him my own smile—the smile I used when I was flirting.

Sam looked away, and his cheeks turned blood red.

"What's wrong?" I asked, giggling at his blushing.

Keeping his eyes on anything except me, he replied, "Oh, y'know, it's— I just, uh... I, um… I…" He took a deep breath. "I… I think you're really pretty."

"Awww. Thank you, Sammy," I said. "Can I call you Sammy?"

Sam nodded.

His simple compliment really created a warm feeling in my chest. I had been called hot, sexy, fine, smokin', and other things, but I wasn't called "pretty" that much. Or maybe… it wasn't the compliment, but the sincerity and innocence behind it.

"If… If you don't mind me asking, how old are you, Sammy?" I asked. "I was just wondering."

"Twenty-one," he said casually, like it was no big deal.

"Okay," I said. "I'm twenty-seven."

He nodded slowly, finally looking at me again. "That's, um… That's… cool."

"Are you in college?" I asked. "What's your major?"

"English. I'm a sophomore."

"Oh, I see… Did you take a year after high school?"

"Yeah," he said. "You know… Financial stuff."

"Oh, I get that," I told him with a laugh. "Debt can be crazy."

He nodded. I could tell he was losing interest in the conversation. I needed to change the subject.

"Do you have a job someplace?" I asked.

"Yep," he said.

". . ."

". . ."

"What do you do?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Um… I work at the paper. I write—stuff like that."

"That's cool! You're kind of like Peter Parker, huh?"

His eyes flashed. Suddenly, all that bashfulness seemed to dissipate. "Yeah… Yeah! Well, maybe more like Clark Kent, but yeah. Well… not really, because I do online stuff. I'm not really a reporter. Not exactly, anyway. Um… What do you do?"

"I'm a masseuse," I said.

Sam gave me a blank stare, like he didn't even know what a masseuse was. Then he raised his eyebrows. "Huh… That… seems like a cool job to have," he said.

"It is a cool job to have," I told him. "And it's quite rewarding, since I get to help people."

"That's… really cool, Danicka," Sam said. I noticed that his smile was much more natural and relaxed. "Yeah, helping people… That's a nice way to live."

"Have you ever gotten a massage?" I asked. It was a little out of the blue, yes, but I figured we knew each other enough for me to ask that.

"Well… Not professionally," he replied.

"What do you mean by that?"

Sam took a second to think. "A few years ago a friend gave me a massage, but I hated it. It was just so… uncomfortable. So, no, I've never had, like, a real massage."

"They probably just didn't know what they were doing," I said. "Plus, now you know someone who can give you a real one," I said.

". . . Uhhhm…"

"Here." I held out my hand. "Give me your phone."

He actually gave it to me, not even asking why I needed it. I put my personal number in his phone and gave it back to him. He looked at me, then at his phone, then back at me, flabbergasted.

"Uh… Duh-Danicka, I—"

"Shhh… Don't worry, we don't have to do it tomorrow or anything like that. I just want you to have my number. I… I think we should talk more, Sammy. You seem like a really pleasant guy."

"O-okay, th-thank you, but… Can't we just talk more… here?"

"Of course!" I said. Usually, when I gave a guy my number, he would just take it and run. "But… Do you want talk someplace quieter? And where we won't have to sit on the floor?"

"S-sure, yeah. Of… Of course."

He looked at his phone once more.

"Is something wrong, sweetie?" I asked.

"N-no, i-it's just… A girl has never given me her phone number before."

I looked at him, speechless. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to think. Was that really true?

My silence was a mistake, because, before long, Sam had a worried expression on his face. "Does— Does that creep you out?" he asked, speaking rather quickly. "I-I know that's kinda weird, so if you want me to delete your number I ca—"

"What? No! No, Sam, I'm not creeped out," I said hastily. I tried laughing, but it came out as a nervous chuckle.

I read his face like a book—he was hating himself for being so awkward.

"Turn Down for What" started blaring through the subs, shaking the whole house. I looked at Sam. He was sitting in a way that made him look like a pile of pine needles was under him.

"Let's go talk somewhere quiet!" I yelled through the music.

He nodded, then got up. I gave him my hand, letting him help me up. Keeping our fingers intertwined, I led him to the bedroom. His hand twitched once he figured out where we were going.

"There's no need to be scared, Sammy," I said gingerly. "I'm not gonna try anything on you. You're safe with me."

I closed the door behind us and turned on the light. The bed was nicely made, and the entire room itself was very clean. Flicking the switch, I turned on the lamp next to the bed, spreading a soft, orange light through the room.

I sat on the bed, then, looking at Sam, patted my hand on the spot to the left of me. He sat down next to me, albeit a little farther away than I liked. Our feet could feel the vibration of the bass, but it was leagues quieter in the bedroom than in the living room.

"So," I said, ready for my private time with him, "what kind of music do you like? Do you have a favorite singer?"

Sam opened his mouth to speak, but then he blushed. "I… I really like Justin Timberlake," he said, speaking in a way that made him sound ashamed.

"I like him, too!" I said. "I wish he would make some new music soon."

"Me, too. I'm getting kinda tired of the songs the radio keeps playing. Um… What music do you like, Danicka?"

"I love J. Cole," I said almost immediately. "His latest CD is amazing."

"Really? I… I'll have to check it out."

"Are you sure? It might be a little hardcore for you, Sammy," I teased.

Sam scoffed. "Oh, I bet I can handle it. I listen to Timberlake, after all. And I'm always open to listening to new music. Just as long as it's not annoying or repetitive. Can I… tell you a secret, though?"

I moved just a little bit closer to him, nodding. I was amazed that he already trusted me enough to tell me a secret.

"Back in high school," Sam began, "when I was a freshman, I went through this… phase."

"Uh-huhhh…"

"So… I was really into music from… Sonic the Hedgehog. Not the instrumental stuff. The pop songs."

"Sonic the Hedgehog has pop songs…?"

"Yep. And they're all cringy and terrible."

"Huh. That doesn't seem like a big deal. To me, anyway. So… do you— Do you have any other hobbies?"

"Well, right now it's pretty much just school," Sam explained. "I'll watch TV when I get the chance, though. Maybe play some video games."

"Oh, okay," I said, nodding my head. "What shows do you watch?"

Sam smiled. "Parks and Recreation."

"Ohhh my god," I said, putting my hand over my heart. "I love Parks and Rec. Who's your favorite character?"

"Probably Andy or Ron."

"Yeah? Mine, too," I told him.

"Cool."

Then, silence. Our faces were pointed in each other's direction, but neither of us were really looking at each other. After a few moments, I looked to my right. Outside the window, the snow was blowing as hard as ever.

"Hey, Danicka?" came Sam's innocent, boyish voice. "Can I… ask you something?"

"Sure," I said, looking at him and smiling. "What's up?"

"...Why did you come up to me?"

I shrugged, coming up with my answer in barely two seconds. "Well, why not? You seemed approachable, and I was right. You seemed really nice, and I was right. And you looked really lonely—"

"And you were right," Sam finished. "I was kinda dragged out here against my will. My roommate Cameron brought me here."

My eyes almost bulged out from my head. "That guy's your roommate?!"

Sam nodded solemnly.

"Oh, sweetheart, I am so sorry." I closed the distance between us and took Sam into my arms. It seemed as good an opportunity as any, and I was tired of suppressing my clingy nature.

I touched his cheek with mine as I embraced him. One arm was draped across his chest, while the other was hooked around his shoulders. He sat there, as stiff as a statue. I should have realized I was severely invading his personal space. But he never asked me to stop, and he never made an effort to peel me off of him.

The hug lasted ten seconds before I finally let go of him. He looked absolutely rattled. He took a deep breath and managed to get himself relaxed. Meanwhile, I was brushing my long, blonde hair out of my face.

"But, y'know, I'm glad I came here," Sam said. He then looked at me. "If I hadn't, I wouldn't have met you."

If I hadn't given him my phone number earlier, I would've given it to him right then and there. Resisting hugging him again, I instead simply patted the back of his hand. I looked out the window once more, watching the snow whizz past. It seemed like none of us were going to be able to get home until the next morning.

I could hear the faint whisper of sleep gently calling my name. As much as I loved winter, I hated how it messed with my sleep patterns. If this party had been in the summer, I would have raved for days straight.

I already missed holding him in my arms. He was so innocent, and so polite… I loved how he thought he was being rude, when he was really being the absolute opposite. I loved that he talked to me like a person—not like some girl.

A fuzzy heat pumped through my veins, spreading through my body. I bit my lip as I sized him up, getting a closer look at him—specifically his body. As I noted earlier, he was slightly shorter than me, and under that sweater and jeans, I could faintly detect a skinny, semi-athletic build. Sam wasn't exactly hot, but he was most definitely charming.

I realized I hadn't yet responded to him yet. "Yeah, I'm glad you came, too," I said. "You know, I don't think I've ever met a guy like you before, Sammy."

He furrowed his brow. "R-really?"

"Yeah."

"What… What's a guy like me like?"

"Well, someone who's genuine… A guy that I can feel safe with… A guy that I like talking to…" I moved a little closer to him.

"O-oh!" he stammered. "R-really? Wow, that's, um… That's… interesting. Th-thank you, Danicka."

He gave up and turned his eyes to the floor. I could tell he didn't know how to take compliments. There was something else, though. He sat there, hunched over, his arms over his stomach, and he looked really uncomfortable.

"Are you okay, honey?" I asked.

He nodded, but he stayed silent.

This was one of the most frustrating moments of my life. Sam had these walls up, and all I wanted was to tear them down. I was so used to being able to easily connect with and talk to people, but, then, Sam came along and gave me a reality check. And I couldn't put my finger on exactly what it was that drew me to him.

I said to him, "Hey, want me to get us some drinks?" I knew I could trust him with alcohol around. I doubted that a guy who listened to Sonic the Hedgehog music when he was in high school would try to take advantage of me.

He nodded, forcing himself to smile. "Sure! I mean, I haven't drunk since I turned twenty-one—"

"Well," I said, "there's a first time for everything. Wait here; I'll be right back."

I left the room, off to get a couple beers. The cooler was in the kitchen. When I opened it, I saw that there were only six or seven beers left, and the ice was just about melted. I grabbed four and started my way back.

"Hey! Danicka!" Gracie's voice shrieked through the loud music. She emerged from the small crowd of people and came up to me. "Hey, how's it going with what's-his-name?"

"His name's Sam," I told her, "and he's actually a really great guy. I really like him. He's sweet, he's genuine, he's got some unique interests… He's great."

"That's super, Danicka!" Gracie exclaimed.

I soon returned to the bedroom, where Sam was still in the same spot I'd left him. I opened the bottle for him and handed to him, then sat next to him, our hips only an inch apart.

"Cheers," I said.

"Cheers."

We clanged our bottles together. I watched Sam intently as he took his first sip. His eyebrows tensed up, and his eyes squeezed shut.

"Mm, that does not taste good," he said as he looked the bottle over.

"You'll get used to it," I told him as I took a sip of my own.

"I hope I'm not a lightweight," he said as he gulped down some more.

I had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't spit the beer out as I held my laughter in. Sam said it in such a dry yet witty tone that I couldn't help but giggle.

"So," said Sam, "what's the weirdest or funniest thing to happen to you while being a masseuse?"

I immediately came up with my answer. "One time, there was this guy with the hairiest back I've ever seen."

Sam cringed. "Really?"

"Mm-hm. I was so… disgusted but it that I blurted, 'When's the last time you shaved your back?'"

"And what'd he say?"

"He gave me the most smart-ass answer ever. He looked me straight in the eyes and said, 'Last night.'"

"Ooh, savage!" Sam exclaimed. "So what'd you do?"

"I told him to go fuck himself and get the hell off my massage table, that's what," I replied firmly.

Sam threw one of his hands to his mouth, covering it as he let out a high-pitched wheeze. "Oh, God!" he said. "Did he… Did he still pay you?"

"Nope. He put his clothes on and just left. Sammy, his back was traumatizing to look at. It fucking looked like fucking moss. There are things in life you just cannot un-see. What about you, Sammy? Anything funny happen that's journalist-related?"

"Oh, yes, indeed," Sam said, already tipsy. "My editor wanted to write an article about a public forum, so I went. Danicka, it was the funniest thing ever, let me tell ya. There was a guy with a complaint. He complained about a fu-frickin' ham sammich that was lying in the middle of the street."

"Are you serious?" I asked as I took another swig.

"No. I mean yes. But that wasn't even his real complaint. He was gonna eat that sannndmich… but then a dog came along and ate it before the guy could. Not even lying… though he may have been. And you wanna know what the forum was about?"

"What?" I asked.

"It was about tourism," Sam said. "It was about bringing more people into town. I swear, Danicka, I devoted half the article to the ham sandivich guy. My editor loved it. That was our most-selling paper in months."

Sam had already started on his second bottle, and he could barely sit upright.

"Have you ever even had a sip of alcohol?" I asked.

"Nnnope," he said.

AmazingMollyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmazingMollyTS

A sullen look took over his face. "Tomorrow I am going to be so fucked."

------------------------------

I woke up to Sam in my arms. I had woken up to much weirder things, so this was kind of refreshing. Sam looked absolutely fucked. He looked as if he'd gotten smacked on the head and knocked out by a soccer ball. He still looked adorable, yes, and it felt really nice holding him. We were both still fully clothed, which I was relieved to see.

It was in the wee hours of the morning; sunlight was just poking out of the horizon. I checked the clock. 6:42 AM. My first appointment was at 10. I woke up with only a small headache, but I was worried about what Sam would soon go through. I felt so sorry for him; he really was a lightweight—two bottles, and he was out.

"Holy moly," I heard him grunt. It seemed we had woken up at the same time. "Jeez louise… Duh… Danicka…?"

"I'm here, Sammy," I said quietly. "I'm here."

"Thank God…" he said as he struggled to roll onto his back. His speech was still slurred, but his thoughts seemed mostly more coherent. "I… I was scared that you were a dream, Danicka… I was scared you weren't real."

I couldn't help but smile. "I'm here and I'm real."

"Are we still at… Grace's house?"

"Gracie. Yeah, we are. How are you feeling, Sammy?"

Sam blinked a few times, then swallowed. His eyes were fixed on the ceiling. "I, uh… My head hurts. ...My stomach feels like it turned itself inside-out. And… I'm really, really thirsty. And my head hurts."

I managed to sit up, rubbing my temples as I did, trying to get rid of my small headache.

"Do I have alcohol poisoning, Danicka?"

I gently touched his forehead with the back of my hand. "You don't have a fever, so no. You're definitely hungover, though."

Sam kept blinking and blinking. It was like he was trying to look directly into the sun. "Wh… what do I do?" he asked softly.

"You don't have a gigantic hangover," I said as I lay back down next to him, "so that's good. But here's what I need you to do for today…"

"Okaaay…"

"One, you need to drink plenty of water, maybe sip some Ginger Ale, if you have it. Two, try eating food that's really easy to digest, like crackers or yogurt."

"Okay," he said, "I have crackers and yogurt."

"All right. And three, get lots of rest. And that's it."

"That's it?"

"That's it. That's all you have to do. And hey."

"Yeah…?"

"If you want, I can drive you back to your dorm. Would you like that?"

He finally looked at me. His eyes were still a little clouded. "Y-yeah… Yeah, that'd be nice. Th-thank you. Yeah, that sounds great."

"Great."

------------------------------

It was almost 8:15 when we got to his dorm. We would've gotten there sooner, but Sam wanted to wait for fear that he would puke in my car once we got moving. On our way out of Gracie's, we saw his roommate Cameron passed out in the middle of the floor.

I drove as slow as I could. His eyes were squinted shut the whole way there, as the morning sun was directly hitting our faces.

The dorm building looked really nice. It was three stories high, and it almost looked like a hotel. We pulled into the parking lot.

"Do you… need help getting to your room?" I asked.

"No, thanks. I think I can get there." His speech was noticeably less slurred than a while ago.

"Okay, then.... Hey, Sammy?"

"Yeah?"

I took a short yet deep breath. I was ready to recite the same speech I had given to plenty of guys before Sam: "I… I had a great time last night, Sammy. You're a really sweet guy. If… If you wanna hang out sometime, just text me or ca—"

"Yeah, I'll definitely do that," he said, stopping me in my tracks. I had two sentences left in my little speech. "Danicka, I… I'm kind of mad. At myself."

"Why, sweetie?" I asked. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"No, it's just—" He took a moment to swallow. His less-than-sober mind struggled to sort out his thoughts. "I almost didn't go to the party. I wouldn't have met you if I'd just stayed here. That kinda makes me… mad. I'm mad that I almost missed the opportunity to meet you."

"But you should be glad you took it, honey. Don't stress about it, all right? You came, you met me. Just stay focused on the positives.... What's your least busy day?"

"The least? Uh… Mondays and Fridays are my easy days. I only have three classes those days. Why do you ask?"

"I have an opening in my schedule on Monday."

Sam looked at me quizzically. "For… For a massage?"

"Mm-hm. Monday at 4. It's a bit short-notice, but I could fit you in. Would that work?"

I had definitely caught Sam off-guard, which made me feel a little guilty. Plus, scheduling an appointment with a hungover person probably wasn't the best of ideas.

"Uhhhhhhh… Y-yeah, that— That'll work," Sam said, forcing himself to smile. "That sounds great, Danicka. My last class ends at 3, so that works perfectly."

"Okay. I'll see you then, all right? Um, are you sure you don't want help getting back to your room?"

"Yep. I'm actually feeling a little better."

He got out of the car. He didn't even take three steps before he fell flat on the pavement.

"Oh my god! Are you okay, Sam?"

"I'm good! I'm good. I'll see ya later."

As I watched him stumble into the building, I couldn't help but feel like I'd just made an amazing friend.

The workday went by quickly, since my mind was always occupied with my appointment with Sam on Monday. The next day, Sam texted me, telling he was feeling much better, then asking for the address of the clinic, so he would know where to go. Sunday went by ever quicker. I had butterflies in my stomach, something I would never get. This was the first time in a while that I was actually looking forward to an appointment. I asked myself, why was I feeling that way? What was it about Sam that made me feel so… giddy?

------------------------------

Monday was finally here.

I remembered college as being one of the most stressful times of my life, since I spent most of it chasing boys and going to parties, and then I would end up scrambling to get a paper done or to finish my math assignment. I wondered if it was stressful for Sam, too. By having an appointment with me, he would finally get a break from all the pressure of tests and homework. I made it my mission that he would get the most soothing and relaxing massage possible. He deserved a beautiful rubdown, and it was up to me to give it to him.

He came in around 3:50 in the afternoon. He walked in slowly and awkwardly, as if he was unsure he was in the right place.

"H-hello…?"

My clinic was a small building with only two rooms—one was a waiting area for anyone that came early, and the other was where I did the massages. After getting the massage room ready, I greeted him at the waiting area.

"Hi, Sammy!" I said, a little too enthusiastically.

"H-hi, Danicka," he said.

I walked up to him and gave him a hug, for no apparent reason at all. I was once again surprised how close we were in height, our foreheads could've touched.

"Mmm… It's good to see you again," I said as I broke away from him. He looked dazed, like he'd been kissed by an angel. "How are you?"

"I— I'm good," he said, giving me a little, friendly smile. "I, uh… I'm a little nervous, though…"

"Don't be," I told him. "You'll love what I have planned for you. So… Why don't you step into the massage room and undress to a level you're comfortable with, then lie down on the table, and I'll be in there shortly, okay?"

"O-okay," he said. "Thank you."

He went into the massage room and closed the door behind him. I couldn't believe it; it was finally happening! I still couldn't figure out why I was so excited for this. What was it that made Sam so special?

Do I have a… crush on him? I asked myself.

I felt like a little girl. I had been over crushes for years, ever since I graduated college and went to work. My love life had certainly dipped since then, but that was to be expected. I thought I wasn't ready for love yet. I only had three years left until I was thirty, and I thought that was when I could start looking for something serious. My longest relationship ever was three months long, and that was pushing it for me.

These thoughts hit me like a freight train. I almost didn't hear Sam's soft voice calling for me in the other room.

"I— I'm coming!" I called back.

I took a deep breath, pushing those thoughts away. It had been awhile since I last masturbated; I figured that was where the thoughts were coming from. I had one more appointment after Sam, then I would be able to go home and let myself go for a while.

I walked into the room. Sam was laying stomach first on the massage table, his butt and thighs covered with one of my white towels. His clothes were neatly folded in the corner. I couldn't tell if he'd taken his underwear off or not.

Stop thinking like that, Dani! I said to myself. He's just another patient. That's all he is. Treat him like one.

But I didn't want to. I wanted to pour all my heart into the massage.

I wanted to impress Sam.

"Are you ready, honey?" I asked as I approached his side

"Mm-hm," was his response.

"Okay. I'm gonna start off slow and gentle so that you can get used to my touch. You like back tickles, don't you?"

"Oh, definitely," he said. "I love those."

"I know, right? Aren't they the best?"

"Uh-huh."

"Yeahhh… Just relax for me now, okay, sweetie?"

"Okay."

I began stroking his back with my fingernails and fingertips. Normally, I would've just started rubbing his shoulders, but Sam was a… special case.

He turned his head in my direction and looked at me through the side of his eyes. "Are you glad I shaved my back?" he joked.

I turned away from him and held in an explosion of laughter. He remembered my story, I thought. How sweet…

"Yes, Sammy, I— Heh… I'm glad you shaved your back. Heh heh… Let me tell you, sweetheart—once you've seen something like that, nothing scares you anymore."

We shared a good laugh, then it was back to the session. Up and down my fingers went, my nails along his skin. It wasn't long before Sam's breathing grew slower and slower.

I bent down and whispered into his ear, "Does that feel good, Sammy?"

"No," he whispered back. "That feels perfect. Do you… Do you think you can end the massage with this, too, Danicka?"

"Of course, honey," I replied earnestly. "Anything you want. Now relax… I'm gonna take good care of you. All I want you to do is relax…"

I intensified my stroking, giving him a combination between strokes and rubs. I looked down at his face. Sam was in absolute heaven. Never had I seen someone so content. He looked utterly adorable.

As my strokes turned into full-on rubs, I clearly felt the muscles in his back.

"Awww, sweetheart," I said, "you're so tense… Was today a stressful day?"

Sam nodded, using slow, minimal movements.

"You poor baby," I cooed. "You don't have anything to worry about right now. You're with me. Whenever you're with me, all of that stress and anxiety just fades away… Whenever you're with me, you can truly relax."

As I pumped sublime messages into his head, my kneading hands got steadily more acquainted with his body. I discovered that Sam was actually muscular here and there. I began squeezing and massaging his shoulders, all ten of my fingers working with tender and loving care.

"Shhh… Relax…"

This must've been the most beautiful moment in Sam's life. He was on the line between sleep and consciousness, so I had to be careful not to make him doze off.

"I'll be right back, sweetheart," I told him. "I'm just gonna grab the oil…"

Goosebumps erupted from Sam's skin. I smiled to myself; I had put Sam in a land of eternal bliss. I could've stroked him off or given him a blowjob, and he wouldn't have objected.

While stepping away and grabbing the oil, I realized just how horny I was. The inside of my panties were damp. An intense heat was coursing through my body. My heart was pounding in my chest. Chills were running down my spine.

I was hot for Sam.

I wanted him so much… Looking over at him, I saw just how sexy he was. The aura of innocence that surrounded him was driving me insane! He was a virgin—he had to be. My legs shook as I pictured myself riding him…

Get it together, Dani! I thought. You always get this way when you go without cock for a while. This guy is six years younger than you. You were in kindergarten when he was born!

No matter how much I berated myself, I still couldn't stop the dirty thoughts about Sam.

You don't even know his last name, or what his favorite color is! And it's not fair to him that you want to fuck him silly.

But I could move slowly. I didn't want to have sex with him off the bat. I also wanted to give him more massages, cuddle with him, call him endearing names, watch movies with him, help him with homework, and make him happy…

For years, I had wondered what the perfect man for me was. Sam was that man.

Little did I know that, very soon, I would question if he really was the perfect man for me…

"Are you okay, Danicka?" Sam asked softly, waking me up from my daze.

"O-of course, Sammy," I said. I grabbed the bottle of oil and went back to his side. "And please, call me Dani. That's what my best friends call me."

I finished the massage without a hitch, and I ended it with more back tickles, just like Sam wanted. I dried off his back and walked out so he could change. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to calm myself down it had been ages since I last felt this horny, and it seemed as if my legs would give out any moment.

Sam finally walked out, fully clothed. He moved sluggishly and drowsily, clearly still in the blissful state I'd put him in.

"That was amazing Danicka. Er… Dani. Thank you so much."

"My pleasure, Sammy. Thank you for coming in."

Sam started rummaging through the pockets in his pants. "Okay, so… How much do I owe you?"

"Not a thing," I said, in spite of myself. "I just wanted to give you a break from your day and prepare you for the week."

"Come on, I need to give you something," Sam protested. "That really was a great massage."

I took a few seconds to think. Then, I immediately knew what I wanted. "I know how you can pay me," I told him.

"Okay…?"

"You can let me… do this…"

I closed the distance between us and cupped my hands over his neck. I pulled him over to me…

…and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

After about five seconds, I broke away from him, taking a step back. A faint, pink lipstick stain clung to his cheek, and it grew more noticeable as his face became red. He looked down at the floor, smiling like a little boy. More hormones surged through me, causing my entire body to quiver.

"You better get going, you cutie," I said. I walked with to the door and opened it for him.

"Th-th-thanks again, Dani," he said, his eyes still averting my gaze. "You're a really good person. I, uh… I'll see you later."

"See ya."

He got in his car and drove away. Immediately after he left, I packed up my stuff and headed home, completely forgetting that I still had one more appointment left.

------------------------------

I desperately needed to give myself a little body worship. By doing nothing at all, Sam had somehow rekindled the sexual fires within me, and they needed to be doused. After I got to my house, I headed straight for the bedroom. I grabbed my two most favorite toys in the whole world: my skin-colored dildo and my pink vibrator. I had never used them both at the same time, but I wasn't thinking straight, and I was hornier than a dolphin by that point.

By the time I had my clothes off, my mind was already flooded with images of Sam. I turned the vibrator on and pressed it against my vagina, causing me to yelp and giggle like a schoolgirl. I collapsed onto the bed, lost in my own little world of ecstasy.

"Oh, God… Sammy…" I moaned.

I took the dildo and shoved it into my mouth, pretending it was Sam's cock. I slowly, sensuously encircled it with my tongue, and I imagined his moans of bliss—so soft, yet so powerful…

I pushed the vibrator in deeper, causing me to nearly choke on the dildo. The sensation was so foreign to me… It felt like I was using the vibrator for the first time. It nearly slipped out of my hand a couple times.

With my lips and tongue firmly wrapped around the dildo, I let go of it and used my free hand to fondle and massage one of my D-sized breasts. The dildo safe in my mouth, like a tree in the ground.

Jesus, I was close already? I had only been masturbating for a couple minutes… I didn't want the fantasy to end yet. It was so vivid and colorful… I was worshiping Sam's cock, giving the greatest blowjob he could ever receive. I tickled and teased my nipple, coaxing it into stiffness. I moaned again as I pushed the vibrator in even deeper.

I remembered before then, when I woke up to Sam in my arms. I wanted it to happen again… I realized just how soothing and sexy it was to hold him. My fantasies went from sucking his cock to holding him close to me like an infant. I threw my head backwards as I imagined myself stroking his hair and kissing his cheeks. …What? Why was this turning me on?

I wanted Sam… I needed him.

The crazy thoughts were too much for me, and I unleashed a powerful orgasm. The dildo popped out of my mouth as I let out a breathy scream.

"Sammy! Oh my god… Sam!"

I rolled over on my side as the waves of pleasure bombarded me.

"Sam… Sammy…"

Curse him for making me feel this way, I thought.

I remembered the kiss I'd given him at the clinic. It was such an over-the-line thing to do. A guy like him was most likely protective of his personal space, and I invaded it like a fucking burglar.

Why did I have to do that? Why couldn't I let him pay like everyone else? ...Did I still have another session in my schedule? ...Shit!

Waves of pleasure were quickly replaced by waves of sorrow. Sam could never be with me… In what ways were we even compatible? He was shy, quiet, and polite, and I was loud, crazy, and talkative. There was no way we could ever be together.

Why do you do this to yourself, Danicka? Why do you want things that you can't have?

Suddenly, I heard my phone buzzing in my pants on the floor. It was probably the patient I'd abandoned, I wasn't in the mood for receiving an angry speech from some sexually deprived man… But I owed it to him to answer.

I got my phone out of my pants and hit the answer button. "This is… *Sniff* This is Danicka," I said as I held it up to my ear.

Then, my heart jumped. "Hi, Dani, this is Sam."

"Oh— *Sniff* Oh, hi, Sam. I, uh… I wasn't expecting you to call so soon. I—"

"Yeah, sorry… I just wanted to ask you, are you free tonight? For dinner?"

I sat up, my spirits already lifting. "Y-yes, of course!"

"Okay. It's just… I haven't been completely honest with you."

"W-what do you mean, Sammy? What're you talking about?"

"There's… something I need to tell you. In person. It's… kind of important…"

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KatKliffe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments