Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex and the Theater

"Love at first sight isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be."

19
5 Comments 5
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Mending a broken heart is like climbing a mountain, two steps up, three down.

“Where were they when they first met? Was it rainy or sunny, cold or warm?”  She didn’t need to ask. Madison remembered everything about that day like a song that sticks in your head playing over and over again.

It’s just that today was their anniversary; the day they met at Joyce’s pool party. He was married; she was single. The day was hot, the night was romantic, and she fell in love.

I need to get ahold of myself,” was what Madison was trying to do, unsuccessfully.

She asked herself, “What was the attraction?” Dwayne wasn’t the most handsome man, although attractive but not a hunk. He wasn’t tall or short, skinny or fat. Maybe it was a twinkle in his eyes or even the way he grinned. Above all, she felt something stir from his impeccable manners and soothing British accent.

Dwayne offered her a drink. She asked for a rum and tonic. He drank a martini. They exchanged stories about people they knew at the party and how they met Joyce. They agreed the house was a showplace. He took her hand to show Madison a Picasso in the great room. He said how lovely she looked. His kiss ignited a fire inside her.

He felt her warmth and desire and took her to the master bathroom.  She sat on the toilet seat and spread her legs. Her bikini was convenient. His swim trunks slid easily past his knees. Madison gasped when he penetrated her. She let out a sigh, then a moan. It lasted only a short time.

When they finished, she was in tears. Dwayne asked what was wrong. Madison said they were tears of joy. He left her to wipe away her tears and clean up the heavy load oozing from between her legs.

After their brief encounter, she lost sight of Dwayne. Madison asked Joyce if she knew where he went. She didn’t know. Then Joyce asked if Madison knew he was married. She didn’t but asked her friend to point out his wife.

“She’s back in England with their baby daughter,” Joyce answered.

That night wasn’t Madison’s first quickie but was the first time she had fallen in love with her lover.

       *******

After Dwayne’s quick disappearance at Joyce’s pool party, Madison was certain it was the last of their short romance. It wasn’t.

Two days later she received a text message. Hi, it’s me, Dwayne. Do you like the theater? I work at the Wilder Theater on Playwright Street and will leave you a ticket at the box office for Thursday night’s performance at 7:30. We’ll go for a drink after. Let me know. D.E.

A sudden tingle of excitement shot through her body at the thought of seeing him again. That was followed by a numbing realization that he was a married man. It only took Madison a few seconds to rationalize that it was only a play and an after-performance drink. There is no harm in that, she reasoned, and she would be on her best behavior.

The theater marquee read, “The Master and His Dog, starring D. Evans.” Madison hadn’t heard of the play or D. Evans. Her seats were in the third-row center. The location was perfect, and the play was entertaining.

The play was about Pal, a guide dog that was stolen at the mall. Detective Eddie Burkhart was on the case. The play had a happy ending but that didn’t stop Madison from wiping away a flood of tears.

Her surprise was that the lead in the play, other than the dog, was none other than Dwayne Evans, the same Dwayne who had made love to her the other night and had invited her to the theater. She never imagined Dwayne was an actor!

The first thing she asked when they met in the lobby was, “how did you get my number?”

“Are you sorry?” he asked.

“No, I’m just curious.”

“Our friend, Joyce.”

“Of course, I should have known.”

The Showcase Pub was a block from the theater. The entire cast had already arrived by the time Madison and Dwayne joined them. They had been delayed by the unavoidable requests for autographs, not from the dog but from Detective Eddie, although Pal got his share of attention.

At the Pub, Dwayne introduced her to his fellow actors saying she was his speech pathologist helping him speak American. Hardly anyone believed that. The room was noisy and reeked of the pungent odor of pot which was the smoke of choice. Madison spent the time listening to the cast sharing rumors while sipping rum and tonic. Dwayne worked the room telling the supporting actors how wonderfully they performed. It wasn’t until after midnight that Madison and Dwayne left for home. She was a little lightheaded, not sure if it was from the smoke or drinks.

During the half-hour drive, Dwayne explained that ‘The Master and His Dog’ was first in the Detective Eddie five-part series playing each month. “All five have an animal theme where Eddie solves the case,” he said.

“Maybe you would like to be Pal for me tonight?” he told her with a knowing grin.

Confused, Madison said, “Huh? I’m not an actor.”

“You won’t need to act. In fact, I’d rather you didn’t and be yourself. I’ll show you at my place.”

That was Madison’s first clue that she wasn’t going to be on her best behavior. The second was when he took her to the bedroom helping her out of her clothes.

Their kisses lasted for the obligatory amount of time before they anxiously jumped into bed. Madison romanced his firm cock, sucking until it was steely hard. He responded by nuzzling her pussy until she was as wet as a cypress swamp.

“It’s time, luv,” he whispered. “It’s time for you to be Pal.” He turned her over into the doggy position and pushed his pulsing erection deep into her slippery cunt.

Having sex has no predetermined time. He hadn’t cum quickly when he exploded inside her, but when it was over, it wasn’t long enough; it’s just that she wanted more, and more, and more. That is how Madison felt when Dwayne had finished. She stayed awake long after Dwayne had fallen asleep wishing the night would never end.

At breakfast the next morning, they agreed that having a theme like doing doggy was a great idea. In the future, if there was a future, they would continue the play theme in bed.

Dwayne explained, “next month Detective Eddie will track down an escaped kangaroo from the local zoo. Or was it stolen like Pal? That one will be a challenge for us,” Dwayne quipped.

“For Detective Eddie and the cast or for you and me?” Madison asked.

“For you and me.”

But before the next performance, they practiced doggy sex with mandatory variations until a month later when she sat on the balcony watching the kangaroo play. The audience laughed while little kids in costumes, bending over like kangaroos, hopped on two legs around the stage.

The performance went well although the audience was sparse probably due to the bad weather. The after-party was subdued, so there was no reason to stay. They used the weather as their excuse for leaving early. The real reason was that they both were as horny as a pair of rabbits.

It was kangaroo night that Madison had been looking forward to because she was curious about what Dwayne had in mind. It was quite simple and required little practice.

RebeccaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaGreen

There was no pretense as they quickly undressed. They nearly suffocated each other with kisses. Dwayne stood behind her and had her assume the kangaroo position by bending over as if she was touching her toes. “We’re just like a doe and her buck. All that’s missing are those floppy ears and a pouch,” he chuckled.

From then on things got serious as he pushed in slowly and deliberately from behind.

He was only in partway when she cried out, “deeper, detective. Go in deeper. I need it fast and hard tonight, Eddie.” Madison had entered a fantasy world playing a part that was not in the play.

She almost lost her balance as he pounded into her long enough for them to get the relief they desired.

“Leave it in, detective, leave it in. It feels so good inside me.” He didn’t pull out. Instead, he draped Madison face down leaning over the edge of the bed, half standing, half laying down.

Within minutes, Detective Eddie was ready to go again. “Let’s try something else,” he suggested.

“Surprise me!” she squealed.

He separated her ass cheeks and slid his soaking slimy cock into her butt hole. She shrieked, “oh, oh, oh you’re doing it in my ass.”

 “Oh my God, oh my God, luv. This is so tight. It’s wonderful.”

It took several minutes for Madison to become accustomed to the strange new feeling as he bashed into her while his fingers massaged her clit. Her screams of pleasure made Alexa ask, “can I help?” They both laughed about that afterward. “I need to turn her off,” he said. “She’s gotten too nosey.”

A second surprise was when Dwayne pulled out and squirted a mammoth load that filled her mouth. “Yum. That was yummy,” she said with a smile and gave Dwayne a bear hug. “Thanks for unexpected pleasures, Detective.”

A month went by before the next performance called “Poison Pillow.” That’s when she found herself in a packed theater enjoying Detective Eddie pursuing the death of a woman poisoned by a Black Widow spider. Was it a murder or an accident? Eddie would find out.

That night the Showcase Pub was alive with enthusiasm celebrating their success. Madison was able to have conversations with Pamela, the supporting actor, and she met, Cyrus, a black man they called Dumbo. He wouldn’t say how he got the nickname.

When Dwayne drove Madison to his apartment, she asked, “why do they call Cyrus, Dumbo? He’s smart and has the sweetest disposition.”

“I’m glad you liked him. I’ll tell you about Dumbo sometime. But tonight, we’re doing the Spider.”

The Spider took more effort than either doggy or the kangaroo. They sat on the bed facing each other with her bent legs straddling his hips, his around hers. She laid back when he pulled her close so that her pussy lips touched his throbbing cock.

They wiggled their hips until he finally was deep inside her eager hole. Once they were joined, fucking was more of a rocking action. It took a while to get the rhythm right but finally, they caught on. He leaned back and let her take control.

“Ooh, ooh, ooh,” she murmured. “That feels so good,” making her hips do most of the work. It was the first time they had cum together.

Later she asked, “Why do they call it Spider?”

He shrugged his shoulders and said, “I have no idea,” and gave her a killer kiss.

The fourth in the series was called “Home on the Range” where rustlers stole a family’s prize bull. Detective Eddie was up to the task, both in the play and in bed. She called him her bull and was delighted doing it Cowgirl. Reverse Cowgirl was the best.

“Circus Conundrum” was the fifth and final play. An elephant keeper was missing and believed to be murdered. Eddie solved the case in the two hours he was on stage.

“I have a surprise for you tonight, luv. Tonight, you will find out about Dumbo.”

“Oh, so we will be solving another mystery.”

“I guess you could say that. I asked Cyrus to have a drink with us. I’ll let him explain about Dumbo and help me celebrate.”

“What are we celebrating?”

“Well, it’s good news and bad news. I’ve accepted a major role in a Shakespeare play in London. I’ll be leaving next week. I don’t know when I’ll be back. I hate to leave you, but this is such a great opportunity.”

“Of course, Dwayne. That’s the bad news but what about the good news?”

“The good news is Dumbo.”

“Dumbo? Why?”

Before Dwayne could answer, the doorbell rang. Cyrus was all smiles when he walked in the door, still being his usual cheerful self.

“Hi, Dumbo,” Madison greeted him with a smile. She gave him a hug and said how happy that he was joining them to celebrate.” It wasn’t what she meant. Madison was trying to digest Dwayne’s news about leaving for London. She was also anticipating elephant night with him, whatever that would be. Why was Dumbo with them at such an intimate time? she wondered. Madison didn’t have to wait long to find out.

Dwayne began by saying, “You know that Dumbo had oversized ears, but that’s not true about Cyrus. Disney did not tell us everything about Dumbo. Follow me to the bedroom and I’m sure Cyrus would be glad to demonstrate.”

Madison was beginning to catch on but didn’t know why he was doing this. Dwayne gave her a hug and said, ‘’Under the circumstances, I’d hate to see you left alone. This is my going away present, luv.”

Well, Cyrus was only too happy to demonstrate his gifts and they were awesome. He had a cock the size of an elephant’s trunk and balls as big as a tennis ball. She said, “I can’t do it. He’s too big!” Cyrus hugged her and said it would be alright. She was too excited to object.

Madison gave him head as best she could. She licked up and down his staff paying special attention to where pre-cum was oozing out of the tip. Its salty taste was delicious.

He gave her unforgettable cunnilingus that made Madison so wet he had little trouble penetrating her covetous pussy. Cyrus pulled her legs over his shoulders so he could get every inch of his elephantine cock deep inside. His rapid thrusting left her breathless. Her contractions began early, having wave after wave of mini orgasms. Cyrus came just at the right time as she erupted with an avalanche orgasm. Her tears fell like rain when it was over. Elephant night had become the best in the series.

“Did you have a good time, luv?” Dwayne asked after Cyrus had left.

“Yes, he was wonderful. Weren’t you jealous?”

“Of course, but maybe we can do a goodbye fuck.”

“Sure, if you don’t mind getting sloppy seconds.”

He didn’t mind adding to Dumbo’s creampie dripping from her pussy lips. When he finished with a half dozen vigorous cumshots, Madison thought she had never seen him so excited. They should have tried a threesome earlier, although she felt like a slut, but a happy slut.

Dwayne promised to stay in touch, but life has its many twists and turns. A person can’t always anticipate what is around the next corner. That is what happened to Madison when she heard the two words that she never thought she would hear.

“Marry me!” he said.

She accepted without a second thought.

That’s how Ms. Madison became Mrs. Cyrus ‘Dumbo’ Coleman.

 

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments