Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Running Red Lights - Part Four

"Mark and Ellie give in."

5
1 Comment 1
4.7k Views 4.7k
4.9k words 4.9k words
I woke up in almost the exact same position that I fellasleep in. My face was buried in the pillow while the rest of my body was twisted to the left facing Ellie’s sleeping form. I could feel warm skin lying on top of my right hand. As I opened my eyes I was greeted by a mess of blonde hair splayed all over the pillows. Ellie’s mouth was slightly open and her soft breath was making the hair in front of her face swing back and forth. My eyes traveled downward to where my right hand was. Our hands, in the middle of the night, ended up clutched together. Our fingers were laced together; my large hand holder her small feminine one.

I didn’t want to let go of her hand, but I needed to adjust my position because my left arm had fallen asleep. I brought my left arm forward and adjusted my head so I could see with both eyes. Once comfortable again I was struck after how beautiful Ellie looked while sleeping. Well, only if you think that drool puddles and bed head were attractive, which I did. I would never get bored of waking up to her. I swear everything up until this point was something straight out of a movie. I brought my left hand up and gently pushed back the hair covering Ellie’s face. She took in a deep breath and her eyes fluttered open.

“Good morning, drool face,” I said.

“Hmm…fuck you too,” she breathed out.

“Yeah, I can really tell that you’re a morning person.”

“No, I’m just hung over and I have dry mouth from the joints.” Ellie lifted her head and looked down at our hands, “How’d that happen?”

“I think our subconscious is trying to tell us something.”

“Are you usually this flirty in the morning?” she let go of my hand and sat up. Ellie’s stomach let out a loud growl, “How about you make me something for breakfast? What’s let in the grocery bag?”

“Don’t you remember? We blew through everything last night. Smoking weed leads to crazy munchies. And besides I don’t wanna get up, I’m enjoying the view.”

“Aw, you’re so romantic. You really do dig me.” A wide smile spread across her face.

“Holy shit, I said I dug you? Pretty sure that I dated myself.”

“No, I thought it was really cute. Remember, I told you that I feel the same way.”

“With that being said, can I try again and make up for that disastrous attempt at a kiss?” I jokingly puckered my lips and leaned in.

“You have to wait for the right moment! Instead how about you go downstairs and see if there is any food left while I take a shower, I smell like skunk.” Ellie let go of my hand and made a beeline for the bathroom. She did smell like weed, but so did I. I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on and made my way downstairs. The entire dining room was empty and quiet except for a maid who was about ready to throw out the last scraps of bacon, eggs, and waffles. I startled her pretty bad as I ran up to her. She practically threw the food into my hands. But before she left I had to know why the whole place was empty.

“There’s a charity golf tournament going on this weekend at the country club. You and your friend are the only occupants who aren’t participating. Everyone left around seven this morning. From the looks of it, you just went to bed around that same time.” She gave me a smirk and continued towards the kitchen, “I hope that I don’t find any evidence of your late night activities.” She left the room leaving me with my mouth hanging open. I thought that Ellie and I had been fairly quiet being on the roof, but I couldn’t remember much of the previous night.

When I got back to the room, Ellie was watching TV only in a towel. Her hair was still damp from her shower. The sunlight pouring in from the window was hitting her hair, causing the facets in her hair to make a glowing halo around her head. She kept stunning me with her beauty. Back when Sabrina and I were together, she never let me see her without a full face of makeup or some sort getup. Ellie didn’t seem to care that I was staring at her.

“Like what you see?” she asked.

“I do…very much. You’re beautiful,” I blurted out. “Do you like what you see?”

“I like the look of those waffles you’ve got in your hands.”

“Come on be honest.”

“You look like you’ve hit by a Mack truck and you have insane bedhead.”

“Ouch, that hurt a bit. Just for that, these waffles are mine.” I put the food and scooped up a waffle and bit out a huge chunk. Ellie jumped up from the bed and ran towards me, trying to grab the waffle from my hand.

“Mark, I’m starving. Fine, I think you look absolutely adorable looking all disheveled. I love how you hair sticks out all over the place. You still have dried drool and syrup all around your mouth and sleep in your eyes. You look like a big kid right now and I love it.”

“That’s…better. Not exactly the response I was expecting.”

“Just being honest, for all you know I could be suffering from Stockholm syndrome and just said those things so you could give me a waffle.”

“Are you serious?” a sick feeling crept into my stomach.

“No, but I do want that waffle you have in your hand,” Ellie grabbed it and bit into the same spot as I did. “You should probably shower too. You smell like weed and old sweat. Don’t worry; I’ll save you some breakfast.”

I walked toward the bathroom completely dumbfounded. Ellie basically said that she likes it when I look like shit. Almost two years ago I wouldn’t even fathom the thought of someone seeing me like that. But now, I didn’t care. A weird feeling of acceptance swept over me as I turned on the hot water. More importantly, Ellie made me feel accepted and wanted. All of a sudden, images of her beneath me, her mouth open and her breath coming in short and raspy. Her hair splayed out all over the pillow and small beads of sweat dotted her forehead. I quickly switched the temperature to cold, undressed, and hopped into the shower. My cock continued to swell in size despite the ice cold water beating down on me.

I tried to mentally force my erection to dissipate. I aimed the cold water directly at my cock, but nothing was working. I gave up and turned up the hot water and wrapped my hand around my cock. I slowly began to stroke up and down my length. You know how guys say that they’ve never been so hard before? Well, it’s true and my cock was so hard that it was borderline painful. It took everything I had to keep from crying out in pleasure every time I made a full stroke down. Before I could explode all over the shower wall, the bathroom door flew open.

“Sorry, I need to dry my hair. Don’t worry, I’m not looking. It’ll only take a few minutes.” Before I could reply, Ellie had the hairdryer plugged in and turned it on. Finally, my cock began to shrink and I could focus on actually getting clean. The only thing holding me back was being able to see Ellie through the clear part of the shower curtain. She was bent over; blow drying her hair upside down and only wearing a black bra and a pair of lacy blue panties. I blindly reached for the shampoo and knocked it off the shelf. The sound of the bottle crashing to the bathtub floor woke me out of my reverie. I picked up the bottle and actually began washing my hair. After what felt like an eternity, Ellie finally finished and left the bathroom. I let out of deep breath and finished up.

When I came out of the bathroom, clean and dressed, Ellie was sitting on the balcony, “What are you doing?” I asked.

“My phone is about to die and I have over fifty messages from my ex.”

“What are you going to do?” after I asked Ellie threw her phone into the brush, “Well, that’s one way to fix the problem.”

“I don’t want anyone to find us.”

“No one has any idea where we are, don’t be paranoid.”

“We’ve been gone for two days and people back home are more than likely worried about where we are. Someone could’ve called the cops already and cops do track cellphones using cellphone towers. For once, I don’t want anyone prying into my business. I wanna be alone with you, no interruptions.” Ellie’s impassioned speech made me realize that I wanted the same thing. I took out my dead phone and chucked it off the balcony.

“Carpe fucking diem, dude,” I said proudly.

“I’m going to forget that you said that, but thanks for joining me in solidarity. Come on, let’s see what those rich, country clubbers left behind.” Ellie grabbed her bag and walked out the door.

__

We walked along the hallway, making sure that none of the staff or guests were wandering around. We settled on a room two doors down from ours. Ellie whipped out the lock pick and after a few minutes we were inside. The room was similar to ours, but it smelled of Chanel No5 and tobacco. Actually, there was a large bottle of Chanel No5 and an old stogie laying in an ashtray on the vanity.

“Dig around and see if they left anything that we could use.” Ellie instructed. I went looking through the dresser drawers and nightstand while Ellie went looking through the closet. In the nightstand I found a women’s wallet with a rather thick wad of cash stuffed inside it. As I was looking through the dresser, Ellie let out of loud laugh.

“Oh my god! This guy must be huge!” she held out the biggest sport coat that I had ever seen, “Come over here and put it on.”

“No way, I would drown in that.”

“Come on, just for fun.” Ellie flashed me her big brown eyes. I couldn’t say no to her, so I walked over to her and put the jacket on. It was ginormous on me. To be honest, it could fit three of me and still be roomy. My hands didn’t even stick out and it hung well passed my ass.

“You know, I used to wear stuff like this almost every day.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah, to court, to dinner, to parties; I practically wore a suit to bed. Although, it was obviously tailored to my size.”

“I bet you looked handsome in a suit. Although, looking at you now, I’m having a hard time picturing you wearing one. I don’t know if I could get used to seeing you in a suit constantly. Probably carrying around a big leather briefcase like some big shot.”

“And what would you prefer I wear then?”

“Well, probably what you’re wearing underneath this monstrosity of a jacket.” Ellie laid her hands on my shoulders, looking straight up at me. At that moment everything around us slowed down and fear and excitement settled into my stomach. The fear stemmed from the thought of fucking up the moment, like the previous night. If I don’t kiss her now, I might never have the opportunity again. The excitement was from the thought of how epic kissing would be. I gently cupped Ellie’s face in my hands and cautiously inched my face closer to hers. Our lips tentatively touched for the first time. Kissing her lips caused another violent shiver to run up my spine. I didn’t come up for air as I clutched Ellie to me and kissed her lips even harder. She responded in earnest and allowed my probing tongue inside to crash with hers.

Ellie tasted fresh and sweet, a mixture of maple syrup and toothpaste. So this is what a kiss is supposed to feel like. It’s supposed to feel like a punch to the gut that’s followed by warmth and unexpected clarity. It didn’t take me long to realize that there was no way in hell that I would ever let her go. Unfortunately, the time came for both us to come up for air. Ellie’s face was flushed a bright pink and she sported a shy smile. Nothing else was said as we put everything back in its place and proceeded to repeat the same procedure in the next few rooms on the floor. Each time we raided a guest’s room, we shared a quick and gentle kiss before moving on to the next. It was sheer bliss and it covered the feelings of guilt about robbing our fellow guests.

__

By the time we made it back to our room, we had assembled a significant stack of cash. Never in my life had I ever felt more content. Although, there was a momentary lapse of fear; what if she didn’t feel the same way? That fear was quickly dashed away by how Ellie was looking at me. She was glowing and I had my answer.

“So, now what?” Ellie breathed.

“I don’t know. What do you feel like doing?” I asked back.

“Wanna try and sneak into that tournament? See how rich people have fun?”

“You know golf is pretty boring to watch, right?”

“Let me guess, you played on the regular.”

“Only for appearances.”

“Well, you’re not making an appearance this time around.

TinaFit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinaFit

Come on, let’s go on an adventure.” Ellie grabbed my hand and we were out the door.

We left the van behind and walked hand-in-hand to the golf course. Not to be cliché, but the sun was shining and the birds were chirping; everything was perfect. Ellie and I talked about anything and everything. I won’t lie and say that we had everything in common because we didn’t, that would be unrealistic. I loved how she had such a passion for the things she loved, even though I didn’t feel the same on everything. Whenever I talked about things that I enjoyed, Ellie looked at me in wonder, always smiling.

“Please don’t be offended by what I’m about to ask you. You don’t seem like the type of girl who comes from a broken home or has daddy issues, but why act out like this?” I asked.

“I don’t come from a broken home and I love my family to death, but I’ve made a lot of mistakes since starting college. I felt like I had to live up to the standards that my two older brothers had set and I needed to continue that standard and also be some sort of role model to my little sister.”

“Ah, so you’re a mid-kid.”

“I’ve got all the classic symptoms of mid-kid syndrome. I have to constantly be the center of attention. Not really though. How the hell was I supposed live up to that? An engineer and a med student. I caved under the pressure.”

“You’re afraid of failure.”

“I am and I did fail. It all started when I lost my virginity to some guy I barely when I was nineteen. I was scared and slightly drunk and he was twenty-four and expected an amazing fuck. In short it sucked and I let it affect my performance at school. My parents found out around Thanksgiving and said that I was setting a bad example for my sister. From there everything continued to go downhill. My grades continued to suck and I ended up with a pot smoking wannabe John Mayer. I left school for him and basically did whatever he wanted to do. I had had enough and ended up at your gas station.”

“I don’t think you’re a failure. You’ve made mistakes that can easily be fixed. Everyone goes through shit sometimes.”

“Like you?”

“No, I royally fucked up. I lost my job, my license to practice, and my girlfriend.”

“What about your folks?”

“I broke off contact after I made it big. I haven’t talked to them in years and the sad part is that I’m their only kid. I’m an asshole.”

“I have found that you have redeeming qualities.”

“Oh yeah? What’s that?”

“Believe or not you are a good person, despite our ongoing spree of robberies. Besides the superficial, you’re just awesome and you know how to treat a girl. You’re going to have to figure out the rest for yourself.” Ellie gave me a playful wink. Yep, life is good.

By the time we had gotten in reach of the gold course, the main entrance was heavily patrolled. We made a circle around the course and stumbled upon a gap in the fence. When we emerged from the brush, a large crowd was gathered on what appeared to be the tenth hole. We did our best to blend in with the crowd, but neither of us looked like country club card holders. We only paid attention for the following three holes before getting bored and sneaking back out. Nothing else seemed to interest Ellie, so we just walked around town. By the end of the evening we ended up at a hole-in-the-wall café.

“There’s something that I’ve been wanting to ask you,” I said.

“And what’s that?”

“About your ex, what happened?”

“So we’re talking about our exes now are we?” Ellie snickered.

“You talk about yours and I’ll talk about mine.”

“Fine. His name was Miles Worcester…”

“He sounds like a pretentious folk singer,” I interrupted.

“Remember I told you that he was a John Mayer wannabe. Anyway, I was a freshman and Miles was a senior when we met in our gender studies lecture. He had messy dirty blonde hair, dressed like a total slacker, and reeked of weed. I fell for him instantly. To be honest, I didn’t know any better when it came to guys and dating. I followed him around wherever he went and he liked having a groupie. He was..uh…he was my first for everything.”

“Were all your firsts what you’d hope they’d be?” I could tell by her face that those firsts weren’t all that great.

“Miles was a good kisser and he talked a good game, but when it came down to performing he was less than stellar. He seriously thought he was some kind of sex god. After the first time I thought that the sex would get better. It never did and I was the only one putting any kind of effort into it. Miles got the pleasure he wanted and I was left to finish myself off. Did you do that to your ex?”

“Looking back on it, yeah, I did leave her like that. It was never really love making, it was fucking. I needed to get off and I didn’t care if Sabrina did. To be honest, Sabrina only stayed with me for the money and appearances.”

“Would you leave me unsatisfied, Mark?” Ellie asked with a straight face. I wasn’t quite sure how to answer her question.

“I d-don’t know how to answer that.”

“Can you promise me one thing?”

“And what’s that?”

“I don’t want to go home. I want to start over somewhere new, a place just for us to be. Let’s change our names and get enough money to get away. I just want to start over with you. Do you promise to do that with me?” I was stunned. My heart was racing at the end of Ellie’s impassioned speech. She wants to run away with me.

“What brought this up?”

“Because I’m finally happy.” She finally answered. I couldn’t find the right words to say to her. I felt the same way, but I had no idea on how to express my feelings to her. I’ve been the kind of guy to vocally express my feelings, just too cocky for it. Instead of giving Ellie and answer, I picked up my beer and began to chug. Ellie followed my example and chugged down her glass of wine. The rest of the evening we didn’t say anything to each other. Ellie had confessed her romantic intentions and I still hadn’t given her any kind of answer. 
__

The walk back to our room was quiet and filled with awkward glances. When we got back into our room, Ellie stopped dead in her tracks and turned and looked at me.

“Is it possible to fall for someone in just a few days?” she whispered.

I crossed the room, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her hard. If I couldn’t find the right words to say, I could show her. Ellie kissed me just as hard and held me in a vicelike grip. Neither one of us was willing to end our kissing. If Ellie hadn’t started pulling at the bottom of my shirt and clawing at my back, making me moan into her kiss, we never would’ve come back up for air. I assisted Ellie in pulling off my shirt and vice versa as we stumbled our way to the bed.

When our lips finally broke apart, I was on my back on the mattress with Ellie on top of me looking down. Her blonde mane was tousled, her eyes glazes over with lust, and her full lips were red and swollen. She was an absolute goddess on top of me. Ellie slowly and sensually started grinding her jean clad pussy on my equally clothed crotch. As she continued her ministrations, Ellie slowly unhooked her bra and let it slip onto the floor. I won’t lie and say that she had the tits of a porn star like Sabrina, but Ellie had perfect pert handfuls with hard light pink nipples. Her whole chest was flushed. I cupped her tits in my hands and gently massaged and tweaked her nipples which elicited a low moan from her lips.

I closed my eyes to better enjoy the feeling of her tits in my hands when I felt her lips sucking and nipping at my neck all the while continuing to grind on my cock. All of a sudden Ellie stopped her ministrations, her fingers running slowly through my patch of chest hair.

“You’re …um…” she stuttered.

“What’s wrong?”

“You’re not a boy.”

“What do you mean? I’m not a boy?”

“Mark, you’ve got actual muscles, chest hair, and you’ve got a monster between your legs.”

“And that makes you feel…” I wasn’t quite sure where she was going with this.

“Small, feminine, scared, and incredibly turned on. Miles was skinny and practically hairless with a less than satisfying dick. I always knew how to get him off quick, but with you I have no idea.” I got up from underneath her and brought her to her feet.

“Look at me,” I said as I cupped her face in my hands, “I’m going to take care of you. I’m going to make you feel wanted, just let me do all the work.”

With a nod of her head I glided my hands gently from her face to the top of her jeans. I slowly unclasped the button and pulled her jeans down. I was greeted by those lacy blue panties that were a blur through the shower curtain. Ellie stepped out of the puddle of denim and let me guide her back to sit on the edge of the bed. I knelt down between her legs, brought my face close to her pussy and planted a gentle kiss on her covered clit. A loud gasp escaped her lips as my tongue traced her folds through her wet panties. After a few broad licks, I pulled off her soaked underwear and greeted by her bald, wet, pussy. Instead of diving straight into her snatch like I used to, I took my time and took turns kissing and stroking her thighs. Ellie’s gasps and moans filled the quiet room. The urge to dive in overcame me and before she could let out another moan I began roughly sucking her clit.

“Oh fuck!” she screamed. Ellie grabbed the back of my head and wove her fingers into my hair. She started rocking her hips back and forth, fucking my face until I finally let go of her clit and gently began licking in and around her full pussy lips. My tongue would circle her engorged clit and then slither down and dip into her sweet hole. After several minutes of continued ecstasy for both, I could feel Ellie about to cum and cum hard. I snaked my left hand to cup her soft tit. Before I could make any further move, Ellie pulled my head away from her eaten out pussy.

“No, I need to you inside me. It’s ridiculous how badly I need your inside me. I want to feel your whole body against mine. I just need you. That probably didn’t sound sexy at all. Never been good at dirty talk.”

“That’s all I needed to hear.” I stood up and removed my jeans and boxers. My hard dick slapped against my stomach as the band of my boxers was pulled over.

“You’re huge,” Ellie gasped. She looked like a deer in the headlights as I climbed on top of her. “Please go slow.”

She wasn’t kidding about going slow. Ellie was extremely tight and I struggled for a moment trying to fit inside of her. But once I finally was able to push my way in that familiar violent shock ran up my back.

“Oh fuck!” she simultaneously yelled as her pussy clamped down hard on my dick. I hadn’t even made one thrust. Ellie grabbed my face and kissed my lips long and hard as she rode out her orgasm. I couldn’t wait any longer and began thrusting back and worth into her spasming pussy. I rocked back and worth slowly, kissing and tasting every inch of her exposed skin. Her neck, her collar bone, her tits, before coming back and kissing her sweet lips.

I felt Ellie wrap her legs around my ass and whispered, “Mark, harder” into my ear. I couldn’t deny her what she wanted. I started thrusting harder and harder into her, hitting home every time. Ellie’s heels would dig in harder into my ass and she would wrap her arms tighter around me to the point that my chest was crushed into hers with every thrust. Her fingers were tangled in my hair; my face buried in her neck. It had been over a year and a half since the last time I had sex and I could feel all the buildup surfacing. In other words, I wasn’t going to last much longer.

“Baby, Ellie, I can’t hold it much longer,” I grunted.

“Do it,” she breathed.

I couldn’t hold on anymore. A few good thrusts was all I was able to manage before I erupted hard inside of her. I swear I was seeing stars I was coming so hard. All of a sudden I heard Ellie’s breath hitch and felt her pussy clamp down on my cock for a second time that night. For a brief moment everything went black. My whole body was one big nerve and with Ellie writhing beneath me it was too much. When I came to, Ellie was cradling me in her arms.

“Mark?”

“Yeah? Oh my god, did that really happen?”

“Don’t move.”

“Why?”

“I want to feel you inside of me as long as possible. I want to make sure that that really happened.”

“Trust me it did.”

I stayed inside of her until my dick went soft and slipped out. I rolled over onto my back and the world around me was brought back into focus. I blindly reached over and moved Ellie into my arms. As cliché as it might sound, I didn’t know that it was possible to have great sex or that the act existed. This girl, Ellie, was…there were no words to describe her. As we drifted off to sleep, I thought of us running away and starting over. Life was starting to turn around for me.

My eyes shot open. I didn’t pull out.

Published 
Written by NotSoGraceful
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments