Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Romantic Dinner

"Work travel is so much hotter when your wife come along."

7
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story originally appeared on my blog www.wanderingwritingadventure.com"

Traveling for work is not always enjoyable, but when it is for a week-long conference at a fancy hotel, that improves it. Plus, when Nicole can travel and stay with me, that enhances it even more! The week was coming to an end, the conference has wrapped up, and tomorrow afternoon we are scheduled to fly back. Our original plan had been going out for a romantic dinner and spending time together, but after a week of banquets and social events with coworkers, neither Nicole or I want to go out and deal with the public. We were not all that hungry and far more interested in each other's company. After some discussion, we decided that we would still dress up, but instead of going out for dinner, we would order from the hotel menu.

While Nicole heads off to shower and get ready, I call room service and place my orders. I requested a romantic dinner with my wife in the room and ordered a bottle of red wine, the New York strip steak, and salad. For dessert, a bottle of champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries. With the order placed, I dressed for dinner, slacks, a dress shirt, and a sports coat.

Nicole is still in the bathroom, getting ready when the food arrives. The hotel, as always, has gone all out to fulfill my request for a romantic dinner. A small team bustles in, rearranging our room. They brought in a small dining table and chairs, with a white table cloth, plates, glasses, and silverware. A vase with a single red rose, finish the decor of the romantic table set.  Finally, they brought in two silver covered trays and two bottles, one of red wine and one of champagne on ice. Signing the receipt and giving a large tip, the team slips out the door.

While I am dishing up the meal and pouring the wine, Nicole leaves the bathroom. She is a vision, a goddess clad entirely in white. The dress is short and off her shoulders. It is tight and hugs her curves in such a way that I'm jealous of the dress being that close to her. Topping off the outfit is a pair of fuck me white heels. The high heels accent her shapely tone legs as well as her firm ass.

"My dear, you are a vision. Venus herself would be jealous of your beauty."

Nicole blushes at the compliment, but the smile on her face makes it worth it. She just says a demur, "Thank you." Walking over to me, she gives me a light kiss. After pulling out the chair for Nicole, she sits at the table. I pour a glass of red wine for Nicole, then myself. We clink glasses and sip. The wine is light and slightly fruity but has a pleasant tartness. We eat the meal mostly in silence, spending a lot of time looking into each other's eyes and drinking in each other's presence.

When the meal is over, we softly talk. My hand lightly caresses the back of Nicole's hand while we talk. What we talk about is of no importance; what is essential is we are together. Our eyes are locked on each other, exchanging smoldering looks. The seduction begins when Nicole's leg starts to run up and down my leg lightly.

When we finish our wine, I suggest dessert and gesture to the champagne and the other covered tray. Nicole says, "I had a different dessert in mind. Let's save that for a snack."

"What did you have in mind for dessert?" I asked in mock innocence.

Nicole replies with a sultry smile and stands up. With a seductive strut, she walks to me, turns her back and slightly bends forward. Her sexuality put me in a trance. Automatically, my hand reaches out to the zipper at the top of her dress. When the zipper is between my fingers, Nicole stands, and the dress comes unzipped.

Once unzipped, Nicole lets the dress fall to a puddle at her feet. Stepping out of the dress, she turns and faces me. Nicole had skipped a bra tonight; her breasts are so perfect and firm, she doesn't need one. Nipples, stiff and prominent, standing out and begging for attention, grace her breasts. Strutting towards me, just in a small white lace thong and a pair of white fuck-me heels, it is obvious what Nicole has in mind for dessert.

Gliding across the floor, she comes to me. My hand caresses her hip and firm, smooth ass. Possessively, I grab her ass cheeks and pull her closer to me. The nipples finally get the attention they were begging for as my mouth captures one. Sucking it into my mouth, bathing it with my tongue. Gently biting, it draws a gasp from Nicole's throat, and she arches her back, thrusting her breasts forward in offering to me.

Lavishing her breast with my tongue, tasting every inch of it, Nicole moans in delight. Not wanting her twin breast to feel neglected, I bestow upon it the same treatment, taking my time and savoring the beautiful treasure before me. When I think each breast has received equal attention, I kiss my way up to Nicole's full waiting lips and kiss her. The kiss is full of fire, passion, and lust as my tongue invades Nicole's mouth and battles with her tongue. The fire spreads through us and erupts into an inferno of desire. We need each other, and we need each other now.

LunaBeauty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaBeauty

Standing up, I pick Nicole up, her arms wrapping around my neck and legs wrapping around my hips. Carrying her the short distance to the bed, I sit her down at the foot of the bed. Trailing kisses down her body, I ease Nicole onto her back. Her breasts only get some passing attention on my way down her body. There is a greater treasure that I seek. Kissing over the plain of her belly, I travel further down, investigating the hot steamy jungle of her sex. Nicole parts her thighs, an invitation for me to continue. The musky aroma of her aroused sex makes my mouth water more than any meal ever could. Sliding her damp thong to the side, I place a long slow lick from her entrance up and over her clit. Nicole moans in pleasure as I repeat the move twice more before focusing on her clit. Like playing the flute, my tongue flutters over her clit, applying fast light strokes. When I see Nicole pinch her nipples and grabs my head and pulling me closer to her pussy, I know she is close. Switching from a fluttering tongue, I circle her clit with the flat tongue. A gush of juices from Nicole's pussy is my reward. Lapping every drop up, Nicole shakes as aftershocks of her orgasm pass through her.

Eyes hooded and filled with lust. Nicole says in a husky voice, "You have too many clothes on."

Sitting up, she pushes me back and then stands up. Kissing me hotly, trying to convey her lust and need to me through a kiss, she pulls me close. Hands running up my chest, they move over to my shoulders, forcing my sports coat off of me and letting it fall to the floor. Hands moving back over my shoulder to my chest Nicole starts to unbutton my shirt, but she loses patience with that and just grabs it and rips it open, buttons flying all over the room. Nicole starts kissing my neck while she slides my shirt off of me. The path she kisses sets my blood a fire. Kissing down my chest, Nicole's hands are busy with my belt and pants. Thankfully they cooperate with her, and my slacks and boxers soon join the rest of the clothes on the floor. On her knees, Nicole grasps my hard cock and brings her mouth to it. Swirling her tongue around the head of my cock causes my eyes to close in delight. The sensations running through my body are narcotic, electrifying. When her mouth closes around it and takes me in, all I can do is let my head drop back, a sigh of pleasure escapes my lips.

The sensations only go on for a bit, Nicole has other plans for my cock. "Enough foreplay, I need you inside of me right now," she says as she stands. Nicole shoves me onto my back on the bed. Shocked at her directness, I have no time to react before she is straddling my hips and guiding my cock into her aching pussy. An animalistic moan of lust comes from her throat as she settles her hips down, impaling my entire cock deep in her pussy.

Nicole rides me at a frantic pace. One look at her face, her eyes closed, her chest heaving, her breath coming in gasps, says she is close to her second orgasm. Still, in shock at how she is acting, I'm passive, letting her use me how she needs. Nicole's body suddenly becomes rigid as her orgasm releases. The only thing moving is her pussy as it spasms around my hard cock. As her orgasm subsides, she crawls off of my body on shaky legs. She lays her head on the bed with her ass up in the air. She reaches back and spreads her legs and cheeks, showing her gorgeous pussy to me.

"Your turn to work, stud," she says.

Happy to oblige her, I move behind her and guide my cock back into her hot pussy. As my cock thrusts into Nicole, I can still feel her pussy clenching from her last orgasm. It is producing a sensation so good that I'm not sure how long I will last.

Nicole can tell my orgasm is getting close. She looks back at me and says, "I don't want you to cum in me."

"What?" I asked, confused, trying to keep from cumming.

"I want you to cum on me."

"But we've nev-"

"I know, but it looks so hot in porn. Please just this once!" Nicole begs.

Nodding, I pull my cock out of her pussy. Nicole rolls on to her back, pushing her breasts up and together. "Paint them white with you cum," she urges me, her eyes aflame with lust.

Happy to oblige, I cum, shooting my thick white ropes across her breasts.

Nicole lets out a squeal of delight and takes over stroking my cock, getting the very last drop of cum out of it. I watch the sexiest woman in the world sitting back on my heels, eyes locked with mine, moan in pleasure as she rubs my cum all over her breasts.

 

Published 
Written by WanderingWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments