Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Relinquished Control, Welcomed Silence

"A short story about silencing a busy mind with sensation."

7
3 Comments 3
1.1k Views 1.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Do I need to put another load of washing in the machine?

As I stick my head in to check the kids are asleep, my mind is whirling through all the thoughts that have no home.

Have the kids got lunch food for tomorrow?

I walk into our room, take in the pile of washing on the floor and start to pick up the random junk that's accumulated during the day.

I must remember to book an optician's appointment.

I put my glasses away and fold the desk up from my working day.

Shit, did I email that customer back?

My phone buzzes; you're just leaving work, but not before you send me a TikTok about some Brat mouthing off to her Dom. I smirk at it, I'd already seen that one - our algorithms or so in sync just like us. I start to doom scroll through the pointless videos.

Did I leave the dog outside?

I start to walk downstairs.

I didn't text you back.

I stop mid-step and send you a sarcastic response, playing into the brat persona you find so amusing.

"You'll pay for that," is the response I receive.

Why was I going downstairs?

Argh, I wish my brain wasn't such a whirlwind all the time. A constant stream of lists, actions, side quests, ponderings of the universe, and anxiety of always having to control everything.

I let the dog in and pick up the spray that I probably left on the side at some point and make my way to the bathroom to clean it. I start to wipe the sides down and decide it would make more sense to do it after a shower, I strip off and jump in.

While I soap my body up, rubbing my naked breasts with the sponge and making sure my pussy gets some attention, I let my mind wander to your earlier text and what sort of "punishment" I'll receive.

I step out of the shower, walking straight past the cleaning supplies, and head up to our room. I decide to dress myself up a bit, partly for your enjoyment, and partly for the dopamine I get when I have eyeliner on!

I blend some eyeshadow over my eyes.

Am I getting wrinkles?

I sweep my eyeliner into a point.

I must remember to pick up bread and milk tomorrow.

I pull out a black seethrough dress with leather accents with a matching thong.

I frown at my soft bits, questioning what you could possibly find attractive about me.

I don't have time to second guess myself, though, because I hear the door click. I look around the messy room, in our messy house, all part of my messy life because of my messy mind. Before I can get distracted by the clean bedding that needs to go under the bed, you appear at the door. Dressed in signature black, looking sexy as fuck.

In one long step, your bag is on the floor, and you're on me.

...........

Silence.

.........

All the messy thoughts have stilled; there is only you. You and sensation and the permission to completely relinquish the control that drives my whole life. It's like a headache disappearing suddenly.

Your stubble is rough against my face as you kiss from my lips down my neck. Pushing me to the bed, you climb between my legs, using one large hand to hold both my arms above my head. Desperately grinding my hips, I try to find the friction on your leg that I need. Chasing the release that I'm greedy for, but only you can give me. Using your free hand, you grip my throat, stopping my movements. Squeezing slightly, you put your lips to my ear.

"You don't get to cum so easily when you send me bratty texts!"

vonpeachess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vonpeachess

I thrust again, against the grasp you have on my throat and arms. This only forces you to grip harder.

"Get on your knees and show me what a good little slut you can be."

I do as I'm told, pulling you out of your trousers and boxers. I look at your delicious cock like I'm a starved woman. Placing my mouth around you, I savour the salty taste and take you easily to the back of my throat. I look up at you in time to see you throw your head back, closing your eyes, and groaning. I love knowing that I can make you feel this good, that you allow yourself to be vulnerable in these moments, trusting me completely. The trust goes two ways, though, I prove this by allowing you to thread your hands in my hair as you guide yourself into my mouth with more force.

Letting you push yourself to the furthest point in my throat, you hold yourself there, temporarily cutting off my air supply. I gag as my eyes water, smudging my carefully placed eyeliner and mascara. You look down at me and growl with pleasure.

"Such a good girl, taking my cock like that."

You tug gently on my hair, signalling for me to get up and back onto the bed. I'm so wet, I can almost feel it dripping down my legs. As you strip the rest of your clothes off, I position myself on the bed. My breasts and body are pushed on the mattress with my legs underneath me and my arse up in the air. My dress has ridden up, but my thong is still covering my pussy which is quaking in dire need of attention.

You come up behind me, taking in your favourite view - well almost your favourite view. I feel the sharp sting of your hand across my arse, knowing you've improved the view with a solid red hand print. You repeat again on my other side before gently rubbing over where the hits land. The sensation of each slap sends a jolt through my body, but instead of pain, I feel a release of tension; with each point of contact, I sink further into the bed with a cry of ecstasy. I feel your weight as you lean over me, kissing my neck while you finally slide your fingers into my wanting pussy.

"Mmmm, such a naughty little whore, getting so wet for me while I use your body."

It doesn't take long, a few strokes of your expert fingers working my g-spot while rubbing my clit with your thumb, and I'm tumbling into an orgasm.

You don't give me time to recover, though; before I've even had a chance to control my breathing, you are behind me, pulling my thong to the side and seating yourself fully in me with one unforgiving thrust. You fuck me, hard, like I was created solely for your pleasure. Spanking me again and growling as my pussy clenches around you with each strike.

I can feel myself falling again, I can hear from your breathing that you won't be far behind me. We cry out in unison as we see stars together, falling down onto the bed side by side.

You slide out of me, kissing me sweetly. I know I don't have long before the remnants of your orgasm start to come out of me, but I take a moment to take you in. Looking into your dark eyes and allowing the love I have for you to overflow my heart.

"I wasn't too rough, was I?"

You ask me, uncertainty filling your face, I giggle at the change in your demeanor and smile.

"No, baby"

I take myself down to the bathroom, still amused that after all this time, you still think I wouldn't stop it if it was too much.

I finish, cleaning up and spot the bathroom spray.

Shit, I didn't clean the bathroom!

Published 
Written by KingandQueenofHearts
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments