Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Perfect Day

"Some Days Are Better Than Others, Then Once In A While There is a 'Perfect Day!""

31
15 Comments 15
2.6k Views 2.6k
7.3k words 7.3k words

Author's Notes

"Rachel here, this is a new story I wrote yesterday. I hope you like it. Maxx is working to finish several new parts of several stories we owe you. They are coming over the next few days. We love you all and your comments. Please share our stories, and vote. But most of all ENJOY!"

Today started off as a Perfect Day. Like most days do, until it isn’t perfect anymore. This morning went beautifully. I left for the office on an emotional high. Things at the office started off well, but there is always something that can mess up your day. I expected that could happen today. The Collins meeting had the potential to do just that. I prayed it wouldn’t, but we would have to wait and see. Otherwise, it was a Perfect Day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by a warm wet mouth sucking my hard 8" cock, which may happen once in a blue moon. Mind you, I didn't complain. I savored every stroke of her tongue and bob of her mouth. I lay back and let her take complete control.

It wasn't long before she started moaning as much as I was, so I knew she was fingering her pussy as she sucked me. She moaned loudly around my cock, causing a very pleasant vibration in my balls. Before I could warn her, I tensed up, my hips came off the bed, and I unloaded a large load of hot creamy cum in her mouth.

She pushed her mouth down, taking in all of me, her nose pressed into my belly - a rare occurrence, but the feeling was pleasant. My balls let loose, shooting ropes of cum straight down her throat, into her belly. Then she pulled back, capturing the last dribbles on her tongue. She stroked my cock, squeezing out the last precious drops licking the bubbles off my cockhead, and kissing it sweetly.

She looked up at me, smiling as she slipped her naked body up mine and kissed me. She opened her mouth, and for the first time in many years, she shared my cum with me. I readily accepted her gift as our tongues swabbed each other's mouths in a sloppy passionate kiss. The whole scene was right out of a porn video.

For some amazing reason, my cock stayed hard, a rear occasion indeed. Julia realized it moving up, straddling me, filling her pussy with my cock, and riding me until she came a few times. Then suddenly, without warning again, my balls drew up and emptied filling her hot pussy with a second load of cum. I came as hard as ever. It was like I was nineteen again or had taken a little blue pill. I didn't understand it, but once again, I was not complaining.

Julia sat up on my hard cock, looking down at me. The look on her face, I had not seen in years. It was the look of joy and happiness, total satisfaction, and true love.

Julia finally spoke, "Can you call out today? We can stay in bed and do this all day?"

What, she wanted me to stay home and for us to make love, fuck, and suck all day? What had gotten into her so suddenly? This was not like her.

I looked at Julia and sadly said, "No, I can't. I have the Collins meeting this morning, but I can sneak away this afternoon, and we can continue our day together around 2:00 pm. You can rest up and be ready for me."

She smiled and leaned down, kissing me passionately as her hips started to motor, up and down, fucking me again. She rode me hard through several more orgasms, but I was bone dry. The pleasure was still there, and my cock spasmed but didn't give her anything. Her hot creamy pussy felt incredible. I would have much rather stayed like this, buried deep in her wanton pussy, but legal work called.

She kissed me once more, then rolled off, lying on her back. I realized that she had done all the work, and even though she had most of the pleasure, I owed her something before I left her for a few hours.

I looked at her, the beautiful woman I had married nineteen years ago, the mother of our two sons, the woman I loved more than anything. I moved over her, sliding down her sweat-covered body, kissing her breasts and belly, settling between her legs spread wide. There were no preliminaries. I covered her bare mound with my whole mouth, eating her pussy, sucking, and licking out all my cum. My tongue drove her crazy.

She began to cum in rapid-fire, humping up against my mouth, holding my head, and keeping my mouth on its target. She is a silent cummer, letting out deep moans and whimpers. But today, like all the other unusual things going on, she began to scream as she violently thrashed under me.

"Oh God yesses baby, I am cummmiiinnng, Oh God baby, I love you so much, God forgive me, fuuuuck!" Her voice trailed off, and she collapsed, passing out!

I licked her a little longer, tasting her sweet cream as it leaked from her well-loved pussy.

I moved to the side and laid my head on her belly teasing her swollen lips with my fingers. I dipped my finger into her hot pussy and drew wet cum circles on her soft stomach. She came too and rubbed my cheek.

I moved up as I felt her shaking. I looked at her; she had tears in her eyes. I was unsure if they were from joy or sorrow. Then I thought, why did she need God to forgive her?

There was silence. I was not destroying this moment, so I let it go for now. I kissed Julia and looked at the clock. "Oh, I have to go. You rest. I love you." I leaned down, licked her pussy slit once more, then kissed her soft lips slipping my tongue inside, sharing her essence.

I rolled off the bed, showered, dressed, and went out the door in a flash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On my ride to the office, I thought about Julia. What was going on with her? This morning was quite different, I hope it was a preview of the future and later today. As I got to the office, I hoped that the Collins meeting was the only major thing for today. I wanted it to be simple and over quickly so I could get back to Julia.

The Collins’ marriage ended a year ago after many years together. All because a year before, they had a horrible argument lasting over several days, leaving them both fighting mad. They both wanted to get back at each other, so they both cheated on each other. As I was told, one of them cheated with a single person picked up in a bar. The other cheated with a friend of theirs. They fucked them over the same weekend. Then when they came home on Monday, they were so ashamed of what they had done that they could not bear to be in the same room together. It sounds crazy, but that manifested into a deep lack of trust for them both. So, after eleven months of being miserable, they decided to divorce. It was so sad.

Julia and I have known them for ten years, and I am their family attorney. I knew they were having trouble, but until a year ago, I had no idea it was this bad. Dorothy Collins came in to see me, telling me they had both cheated, and after many months of trying to reconcile and forgive each other, they had decided they could no longer remain married. Their vows were broken, and there was no way to mend them.

"Edgar, Liam, and I want you to handle the divorce as quietly as possible. We have decided on everything with one exception. I want the cheating partners exposed, and Liam does not. That is not a deal breaker, but it is only fair. Mine was a one-night stand, and I only have a name of a man. I am not sure it is his real name, but I am willing to expose him. I think your investigator could find him."

"Liam has told me his cheating went on for almost two months, so I want to know the woman that helped destroy my marriage."

I looked at Dorothy. "If the two of you are ready to part and have everything decided, why make this point an issue? What purpose will it serve? It will only dredge up the past and make this process ugly and spiteful. Let this go, let the process move on, take your life back, and live it."

Dorothy thought a minute. "Edgar, you are right. I will agree under one condition. We will each print the cheating partner's name on a piece of paper, seal it in a yellow envelope, and place the envelopes in your safe. On the anniversary of our divorce, the envelopes will either be destroyed, or we will mutually agree to open them in your presence."

I thought that was a good compromise that would lead to the destruction of the envelopes without disclosing the cheating partners' names.

"Dorothy, I will ask Liam about your proposal. It sounds reasonable to me, and I will let you know."

After Dorothy left that day, I spoke to Liam, and he agreed. I arranged for each of them to print the name on a paper and place it in an envelope. I sealed and stamped the envelopes as agreed, placing them in my safe for one year.

That was twelve months ago today. I scheduled the Collins to arrive at high noon to dispense with the envelopes. I would record this as I would any legal meeting, just in case anything went awry, and legal action came from a dispute or worse.

Oddly enough, for the past year, neither of them had moved on, and though they were not married, they had remained civil with each other for their families' sake, if not for their own. Neither had dated, and they had kept mostly to themselves, not socializing, except with each other occasionally. I thought that was strange.

I got to the office, and Miriam, my assistant, informed me she had confirmed they would both be here on time. She took the yellow envelopes out of the safe and placed them on the conference table. I brought over a brass trash container and a small propane torch I had bought for the occasion. I expected we would burn the envelope in a final act to clear the way for each of the former Collins to move on.

I also brought out a bottle of twelve-year-old scotch and three glasses. It would be appropriate for a toast to end all this silliness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I waited, I sent a text to Julia, my wife.

My text: "Hey baby, this morning was incredible. I can't wait to get home and continue where we left off. The Collins will be here shortly to finish this silly standoff, and we will hopefully burn the envelopes containing their cheating partner's name. That will put an end to this whole thing. I will see you soon; keep it warm for me. I love you."

As I sent the text, the comment she made this morning popped into my head again. Why does she need God to forgive her?

My phone buzzed. It was a response.

Julia's text: "Edgar, I hope that they burn their envelopes, and the names are never revealed. Otherwise, they will stir things up for both of them and mess up other lives. Please encourage them to burn them. God, I hope that is what happens."

As I read the response, I was confused. Though we had been Collin's friends before, since their divorce, we had not seen either of them socially. Why would Julia be so concerned about whose names were in the envelope? It didn't make sense.

My text: "Julia, why are you so worked up over this? It's their decision and will not impact us, and I want it over for them and me too. It is silly but needs to be done."

I got no response.

I had another call on a different matter that I took for thirty minutes. When the call was over, I looked at my phone, but still no response.

I looked at the clock. It was 11:00 am, and I ducked into the bathroom for a minute. When I came out, Julia was sitting in my office.

I looked at her, confused. Her face was red and swollen, with no makeup and her hair was up in a ponytail. She only did that at home or if she was going to the gym.

"Julia, what are you doing here?"

She covered her face with her hands and began to sob.

I was totally confused. We had had a perfect morning. Unlike anything we had experienced in our lives for years. We had been like newlyweds. So, what could have turned such a beautiful morning three hours ago into this?

"Julia, what is wrong? Why are you here, and why are you sobbing? Has someone died? What is it?"

I sat by her side, but she pulled away and moved to a single chair. That confused me even more. I sat staring at her completely bewildered at her behavior.

There was a knock at the door, and Miriam poked her head in, "Mrs. Collins is in the conference room already."

"Give her coffee and get someone to stay with her. I am dealing with this right now." I pointed at Julia, shrugged my shoulder, and looked at Miriam, mouthing, "I have no idea?"

The door closed, and I turned to Julia. Loudly I said, "Julia, stop crying and tell me what the hell is going on?"

I went to her and pulled her hands away from her face.

Look at me, "What is going on?"

She tried to pull away, but I held her hands. "Does this have to do with your statement "God Forgive Me' you made this morning while you were cumming? That was very strange, so what does God need to forgive you for?"

She finally sat back and took a deep breath. I thought she was going to tell me.

My intercom buzzed, "Mr. Collins is in the conference room."

"Tell me now, Julia, I must deal with this Collins' mess."

"Oh God, Edgar. Are they opening the envelopes now?"

"What, how did you know about that? Why does that matter to you anyway?"

Julia looked at me, her crying had stopped, and she had a serious look on her face with a touch of fear showing.

Now, I am a very astute attorney, very observant and rarely miss anything. I can figure out almost any puzzle, which is what I had here. Potentially a big ugly puzzle that I might be starting to understand, but I was not sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in my chair, looking at Julia, she looked so sad, and fear had spread across her face. My mind was cranking as the pieces started to fit together.

A couple of years ago, maybe a few months before, I went to a legal seminar in Seattle for a week. I remember that Julia and I had not talked much that week. There was no response or lengthy delays every time I called or texted, which was unusual. We always talk every day when I am away, but I blew it off.

About a month later was when Dorothy first contacted me, telling me the story of their mutual cheating and the potential of divorcing her husband.

Of course, I never talk shop at home, so I never mentioned anything to Julia about the Collins. Then when they moved forward with the divorce, Julia seemed to side with Liam more than Dorothy. I never really thought about it, but in most cases, women side with the other woman, but not this time.

Once the divorce went through, there was no more talk about it, but Julia did invite Liam over to a few dinner parties. That just seemed a cordial thing to do, so I never thought about it.

Fast forward to last week. During dinner, Julia asked me an odd question. "Edgar, whatever happened with the Collins and the envelopes?"

I thought the question strange.  I was sure I had never mentioned the envelopes to Julia. So how did she know about them? I didn't push the question back at her and simply said, "They are coming in next week on Wednesday to tell me their decision, to open or burn them. Then it will be over. It is so silly. I want it done!"

Julia did not react to what I said, so I let it drop too.

Last night, Julia asked about my day today. I told her I had the Collins meeting at noon. We kissed, and I rolled over and went to sleep.

Then this morning happened, it was the beginning of a Perfect Day.

But now the picture I saw in my legal mind as I fit the puzzle pieces together, I did not like. It could be a bad picture once all the pieces were together, and the full picture was revealed.

"Julia, I have to go finish with the Collins'. I am only going to ask once. You are acting very strange today. Is there a reason you are here while the Collins thing is happening? Is there something you want to tell me before I go in with them and hear their decision on the envelopes? You have 10 seconds."

I looked at her. Knowing her I could see her brain was spinning up an answer. She was biting her cheek, and her breathing was short and heavy.

"Times up."

I stood and pulled her to her feet. Julia, go home, make our bed ready for us. I will be home as soon as I get through with the Collins, and I plan to start where we left off this morning. I stopped on my way in and bought a gift for you. I want you to put this in when you get home because this is the day you give me your ass for the first time."

She gasped, "What, we have never done…!

I broke in, "I know we haven't, but we won't be able to say that after today. Go home, soak in the tub, smoke a joint from our stash, and put the plug in your ass. Be ready for me at 2:00 pm, and we will continue what we started this morning. My day tomorrow is clear, and I have had Miriam reschedule everything. We will be able to spend a lot of time together working things out. How does that sound?"

Julia had a shocked look on her face as she took the box from me. I leaned over and kissed her hard with passion. She did not expect that, but she pulled me to her, rubbing her pussy against my thigh, moaning into my mouth.

I broke the kiss and walked out to see the Collins, without another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was shocked and terrified at that moment. Edgar was acting odd, and I was acting odd as well. This day could turn ugly very quickly if the Collins decided to open the envelopes and Edgar sees the name Liam wrote on his paper… My Name!

I was the one that cheated with Liam the weekend of Edgar's trip to Seattle. Liam had called looking for Edgar, and I told him he was away. He was very depressed, and he needed to talk to Edgar. I tried to console him, but he kept saying he needed Edgar.

Finally, I calmed him down, inviting him over to our house for a talk.

I had always liked Liam. He was an attractive man, and I was drawn to him when we were at a social event. Dorothy, his wife, and I never really hit it off, so I mostly talked with Liam.

Liam came over, parked up the street a few houses, and came in through the back door. We didn't need the neighbors to start any rumors.

We talked, and I fixed a quick dinner. Liam was very upset about a crazy argument he and Dorothy had for three days, which ballooned into a major rough and angered them both. I was not clear what it was about, but it had something to do with flirting and dancing with others when they went out.

We drank a bottle of good wine during dinner and ate a goulash I made. We laughed, and I helped improve Liam's spirits. As we cleaned up and I was by the sink Liam moved behind me and pulled me back against him. I felt his strong arms around me. It felt good.

I dried my hands and turned toward him. Suddenly we were kissing like teenagers. The passion grew, and we were seriously making out. His hand began to roam, and my body was on fire. It was only minutes, and I pulled him down the hall to the guest room. I pushed him back on the bed and stripped off my clothes.

Liam lay there watching me remove each article until I was completely naked in front of another man for the first time in twenty years. My whole body was trembling as I saw the lump in his jeans grow.

I could not wait any longer. I had not been this horny in many years, I needed to cum badly, and hoped Liam would make it happen.

I leaned over the bed, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his jeans, took off his boots, and pulled each leg of his jeans down until they were off in a pile on the floor. If briefs were bugling, making my pussy grow wetter with anticipation.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

I watched as Liam pulled off his shirt. He was not a big man but fit with tight abs and fair all over his body. He looked so handsome lying on the bed. I kissed his legs starting at his feet, making him squirm.

"Julia, we should not be doing this, but Jesus, don't stop."

I knew we should not do this, but I was so turned on now, there was no stopping me. I had no thoughts of Edgar, only of the sizable cock in Liam's briefs. When I reached his briefs, I pushed a hand through the leg hole and cupped his balls, massaging them with my fingers. They were big and warm. I wanted to suck on them.

"Oh God, Julia, keep that up, and I will, cum in my briefs."

Well, I couldn't have that and waste all his cum, so I pulled his briefs off, letting his hard cock free. It snapped back against his belly, giving me access to the underside and his big balls.

I went to work on him, licking the underside of his cock, teasing his frenulum at the bottom of his cockhead. I gripped his cock, pulling it away from his body. It was hard and felt hot in my hand. There were bubbles of precum oozing out. I leaned over blowing on it, then licked the sweet and salty precum off as it continued to bubble out.

I slowly stroked him, making him groan. I knew I could make Liam cum whenever I wanted, but I had to be careful not to waste it. I leaned down, taking his cockhead in my mouth, swirling my tongue around it as I quickened my hand strokes. I was not sure if I could fuck him. I would be really cheating then, though I knew I was cheating now too.

I pushed my mouth down over his 6" cock, taking all of him in my mouth. My tongue slithered along the underside, making him moan loudly. He put his hands on my head, and his hips pulsed up, trying to fuck my mouth. Suddenly he became frantic, moaning and gasping for air. I felt his cock swell in my mouth as I pushed my nose into his belly and licked his balls. He opened his mouth and let out a deep animal growl, holding my head and exploding in my mouth. His balls pumped rope after rope of his cum down my throat until I pulled back to savor the cum left in my mouth.

I stoked his cock, squeezing him, milking out the last drops. I was a good cock sucker; Edgar had taught me well. I pulled off Liam softening cock. He was done. His limp cock lay on his belly.

I smiled at him and opened my mouth, showing him his gift; a pool of cum remained on my tongue. I leaned back as Edgar taught me, letting his cum slide down my throat. Then I leaned up and kissed Liam, sliding my cum-coated tongue in his mouth, letting him taste his own cum. I held his head, keeping his lips on mine. I didn't want him to pull away, so our kiss turned passionate.

I finally broke the kiss and stood, letting him see my naked body flush red, needing to cum. "Liam, no fucking tonight, baby, maybe another time but not now. I love your cock and sucking you off. Your cum is sweet, I like it, but I think you must leave before things get too crazy."

Sadly, he dressed, thanked me for dinner and dessert, kissed me softly, and left.

That was the first of seven sexual times with Liam. I gave him blow jobs each time, and he fingered me to orgasm most times. I only let him fuck me one night, but we went all night making up for the other times we had not fucked. The sex that night was incredible, made that way by all the anticipation and knowing it was the last night forever. I ended it!

That was the only affair I have ever had or will ever have. I am not sure why I cheated with Liam. There was nothing wrong in my marriage that pushed me to cheat. It just happened, and I am not proud of it. I am sad that I was so weak that I cheated on Edgar. He has given me everything and did not deserve what I did to us. It would kill him should he ever find out.

That was all over a year ago, but I was the woman's name Liam wrote on the piece of paper in the envelope. If it were exposed, my life would be ruined. I am certain Edgar would leave me. I shivered at the thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked in, the Collins sat across from each other. The former spouse's envelope lay on a gold tray in front of them, along with a gold letter opener.

A Scotch and glasses were sitting bedside on each tray and at my position at the table. We would finally toast the end of this marriage today one way or the other.

In the middle of the table were the brass trash receptacle and the propane torch waiting to be used to end this whole debacle.

"OK, folks, here we are to complete the final act involved in your divorce. I want to say one thing before we move forward. Opening these envelopes will hurt others who are not in this room. The envelopes should be burned, and the names should remain unspoken forever! Do not destroy anyone's unsuspecting life to satisfy a cynical desire to know something that will change nothing in your lives but could only hurt someone else."

The two of them looked at each other, then looked at me.

"If you have agreed to open the envelopes, take the letter opener and please open them now. If not, please lay them in the brass receptacle, and I will happily burn them."

They looked at each other, then at the envelopes. Dorothy picked up the envelope and looked at it, and she looked as though she was still unsure. She looked at Liam, "Open or Burn?"

Liam looked at me, his eyes looked strange, and there seemed to be a little panic.

"BURN THEM!!" he demanded, dropping his envelope in the receptacle.

We both looked at Dorothy. She smiled, looking at both of us, and picked up the letter opener. She slit the envelope open, causing Liam to gasp. I held my breath, concerned about whose name was on the paper.

Dorothy laughed and dropped the envelope in the receptacle. "You thought I wanted to know who it was. HELL NO, I just wanted you to suffer for a fucking year."

I quickly lit the envelopes, turning them into flaming ashes. The mystery was over, and all the terms of the Collins divorce were FINAL.

We popped the cork out of the bottle of Macallan 25 and poured each a glass. We came together at the end of the table and toasted the end of a two-year divorce.

I moved away and sat down, relieved they had burned the envelopes. I didn't want to know the names, whoever they were. I took a deep breath knowing I could move on now without worrying it was Julia. If it was, I will never know, thank God. He must have listened to her this morning.

I watched the Collins' talk. Then Liam turned to me. "Thank you for doing all of this. I am sure it was a pain in the ass putting up with two wacky people like us. I have left a nice bonus check with Miriam. Enjoy it and take Julia on a nice vacation, you both deserve it.”

He turned to Dorothy. "I have loved you for twenty-two years and still love you today, and I know you feel the same way. I rented a suit at the Carlton Ritz. I have waited fourteen months to make love to you again. I have a car downstairs to take us there. Are you up to it?"

Dorothy smiled and pulled Liam to her, kissing him hard. She broke the kiss, "Has your cock gotten any bigger in those fourteen months? I know my pussy is a lot tighter now with a big cock in it for so long. Tonight could be like years ago, so let's go, baby. I love you so much. The last year has been hell.

They grabbed the bottle of Scotch running toward the door. They stopped, Liam came back and shook my hand, Thank you, Edgar, you're the best. Dorothy hugged me and kissed me on the mouth.

I slumped back in my chair stunned at what had just happened. It was not what I expected, but I am happy it ended.

What the hell happened? They looked like young lovers as they ran out?" Miriam asked

I shrugged. "I am not sure. I think they will be in bed for a couple of days, and I bet they will get married again.

“Wow, that is crazy!"

"I will tell you more later, but now I need to go home to Julia. She was having a serious moment when she was here, and I need to help her figure it out."

I left and raced home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I was home, I stripped. I pulled out our stash and fired up a blunt, taking a couple of big hits, holding it in, then letting it slowly slip out, feeling the effect instantly. I took Edgar's gift into the bathroom. I took out the tube of Astroglide and squirted some on my finger. I leaned over, spreading my cheeks and greasing up my asshole, pushing my finger into my ass. It felt odd. Nothing had ever been in my ass before not even my own finger. This was all new, but tonight I was giving everything to my husband. I owed him everything and much more.

I opened the box and saw the silver butt plug. It made me shiver, and my ass clenched. I took the plug out of the box. It was long, fat, and tapered to a point. The back end was jeweled with a cut emerald stone.

I coated the plug with lube, making sure I covered it completely. I walked to the bed, laid back, put a pillow under my hips, raising my ass. I am flexible, so my legs spread and curled back to my shoulders. My ass cheeks naturally spread open, and I could see my asshole in the full wall mirror. I felt between my cheeks, finding my little greased pucker.  It felt crinkled and pulsed as I touched it, running my finger around it. I shivered as I rubbed more lube on and in my tight hole.

I took a deep breath and swallowed hard. I pushed the pointed end of greased plug into my ass. It spread me open, stretching my tight muscle ring as I pushed it deeper. But even with all the lube, the plug hurt as it stretched my asshole. I wanted it in my ass as Edgar demanded, so I pushed harder until my hole painfully stretched around the bulbous plug until it snapped closed around the small neck, embedding the plug four inches in my ass.

I groaned, “Oh, my God!” A strong shimmer raced through me.

Once seated, my ass felt fuller than I ever felt. My pussy was tingling. I pushed two fingering into my pussy, feeling the hard plug through the thin membrane. I fingered myself, rubbing against the plug. The feeling was incredible and would have made me cum had I not stopped. I pulled out my fingers and pressed on the emerald stone, feeling the plug pressing in, then spring out, settling again with my asshole tight around it. The feeling was strange, I liked it.

I took two more big hits on the blunt holding it in as I stepped into the tub to soak. I felt strange, excited, and worried! I knew that Liam had printed my name on the sheet in the envelope. If they opened the envelopes, I would be exposed. Our marriage would be over, and Edgar would leave me. No, he would kick me out!

I cried, prayed, and begged God again. I needed help with how to tell Edgar, even if the Collins burned the envelopes. How could I do that? I had to find the perfect time if there was ever such a time.

I soaked for a while. I finished the blunt and was very stoned and mega horny. I got out of the tub before I pruned. I took a shower, shaved my pussy, and washed my hair. I had to look beautiful for my man when he got home. I fixed my hair as I felt the plug moving in my ass, rubbing the walls almost made me cum. The feeling was different. I wondered what a throbbing cock would feel like as if fucked my ass. I would know soon enough.

I made up my face, and slipped into a yellow lace baby doll with a transparent lace thong. I looked hot, and God I was horny. I needed Edgar to love me, to fuck me, to own me.

I was ready for him. I lay on the bed as he had instructed, waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I rode home, I thought about all the clues to the mystery of why Julia had shown up at my office in such a state, sobbing and unable to tell me why. Then the statement she made this morning in the throes of a sweet orgasm, 'God Help Me,' help her with what?

I was confused about what was going on. Something was not right. Why today? Did it have something to do with the Collins'? That had to be it.

A sinking feeling suddenly hit me. I was sick to my stomach. Was Julia the woman Liam had cheated with? That is the only thing it could be. Why would she have acted so differently to me today rather than any other day? Why had she begged for God's help? Why was Julia in my office moments before I revealed the names in the envelopes?

Dear God, Julia cheated on me with Liam. I pulled my Mercedes to the side of the road, opened the door, and vomited, emptying my stomach until only bile was left.

I closed the door, laid my head back, and cried. The love of my life had betrayed me. I had been played as a pawn by all the parties involved, or had I? Was I creating this out of my insecurities? Why?

I pressed the button, "Call Liam Collins."

The phone rang and then went to phone mail. "Liam, call me right away… it is important."

I drove off, not going home yet, and I needed to think. I drove to the lake and sat thinking as I skipped pebbles across the water.

As I sorted through all I knew and what I didn't know, I was confused further.

My phone buzzed. Liam returned my call.

I gathered my thoughts and accepted the call. "Liam, thanks for calling me back. I have a problem that I believe only you can help me with."

"Edgar, I owe you so much. What do you need?"

"Liam, today when we burned the envelope, a secret was burned that will never be revealed. I know it was a relief for you, but I am not sure it was for Dorothy. She didn't care because she knew we would never find her one-time lover."

There was silence, but I heard harder breathing.

"Liam, I need you to tell me, was Julia the person's name in your envelope?"

Again, there was silence, but I heard a deep breath and a sigh.

"Liam, am I to take your failure to answer as a YES?"

Once again, he did not answer. Then the phone went dead.

I had my answer!

I sat by the lake for another hour, thinking of my situation and what I should do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay on the bed, wondering what had happened. Edgar should have been home by now and was never late and after this morning, he should be happy to come home to me.

I had a feeling of fear set in. Had the Collins opened the envelopes? Was my name in Liam's envelope? Was my life with Edgar over? I was in a bad place, not knowing what was happening and fearing the worst.

My phone buzzed. I looked at it, and it was Edgar. I answered.

"Julia, is there something you want to tell me?"

My heart instantly pounded in my chest. My throat was dry, and tears ran down my cheeks. My God, Edgar knew. I finally choked out, "Come home!" I hung up.

I fell over sobbing, knowing our life was over.

My phone buzzed again. It was Liam.

I answered, sobbing, "He knows! Liam, did you open the envelopes?"

"God, no, we burned them! How could he know? A few minutes ago, Edgar called me and asked if you were the one in my envelope, and I couldn't answer, so I hung up."

"Oh God, Liam, that confirmed it then. Edgar knows. Why didn't you deny it? God, my marriage is dead, and he will leave me."

I hung up the phone and sobbed, lying on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The afternoon was passing as I drove back to my office. I walked in, and Miriam was surprised I was back. I went into my office and slammed the door. I slumped into my chair. I rubbed my face leaning on my desk.

Miriam came in, "What the hell is going on? Julie called looking for you, and I thought you were going home."

I looked up, and she saw my tears.

"Edgar, what is happening?"

I sat up and dried my eyes on my shirt sleeve. "Julia" was the name in Liam's envelope. She cheated on me with Liam two years ago. How could she do that to us?"

Miriam sat down, "No, Edgar, she couldn't have. That has to be wrong."

"I have no proof, but I asked Liam, and he did not answer and hung up. Isn't that denial proof, or am I overreacting to things that happened today?"

"Why do you doubt her? Do you think she would cheat on you?"

"I don't know this whole Collins thing, and her actions today have me all messed up. I love her so much that I cannot lose her. Miriam, Julia has been my whole life. What am I to do?"

"Edgar, please go home and talk to your wife. Julia will tell you the truth, then make love to her, and life will go on like before. This is just one of those days."

I stood and hugged Miriam. She had been my rock for almost fifteen years.

I left and drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On my way home, my phone rang in the car.

"Edgar, I was shocked at your question and insulted that you would have thought I could have done that to you. That is why I didn't answer and hung up. I apologize. The answer to your question is NO, Edgar. Julia was not the name in my envelope."

I was silent as I listened. Did I believe him?

"Thank you, Liam. May I ask what name was in the envelope?"

There was a little chuckle, "The sheet was blank Edgar. There was no name on it, I never cheated on Dorothy, but she did cheat on me. She told me his name this afternoon."

"You ass, you got divorced and let this charade go on for years?"

"I will explain it to you sometime over a bottle of Jack. Go home to your wife, Edgar. She loves you, don't ever doubt that. Julia would never cheat on you."

We hung up with all my fears relieved. I drove home as fast as I could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone buzzed; it was Liam.

"I fixed it. Edgar knows you did not cheat, so you must live with it forever and never tell him. You must love him stronger than ever and never give him any reason to doubt you."

My heart leaped, knowing Edgar was OK and we were OK too.

I cleaned my makeup, put some perfume in the right places, and lay on the bed waiting for the sequel to this morning's glorious start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled into the garage and closed the door. I sat in my car and took a deep breath.

I walked into the house, taking my clothes off, as I headed to the bedroom. I walked to the bedroom door. Julia was lying on the bed. My God, she was beautiful in her baby doll and nothing more.

I pushed my boxers down, letting my raging cock free, and stepped to the bed, joining her on the bed.

We kissed, telling each other we loved each other.

We made love the rest of the day. When we got hungry and needed more strength, we ordered two bottles of Chianti and Italian from Reggino’s one of our favorites. We ate and made love taking a break when we were too exhausted to go on.

"Julia, I love you. You are my entire life. Whatever happened, I want to know. I don't care. All I ask is for you to be mine from this day forward."

Julia cried and held me tight to her. We kissed, "Always Edgar, always!"

Sleep finally came to Julia, as I lay there thinking. After all that had happened, it did turn out to be a 'Perfect Day!'

 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments