Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Never A Cuckold

"Power does not always rule, love and commitment win."

54
23 Comments 23
2.8k Views 2.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"Hi, a quicky Rachel wrote yesterday. Please comment. Most of all... Enjoy."

I slowly walked across the room toward the group of men surrounding my wife. Joslyn is a beautiful woman and always attracts a group of men fawning over her, and she likes it, probably a little too much, and tonight was no exception.

I watched Joslyn from the first minute she was ushered away from me by Raymond Stewart, the CEO of my company. We had hardly hung up our coats when he appeared and showed Joslyn away without saying a word to either of us. Then once they were out of my hearing range, I saw him whisper something to her. Joslyn looked back at me with an odd expression on her face, then turned and they walked away. It suddenly seemed as if I was invisible to everyone in the room, and I thought that was odd.

I went to the bar, had a shot of Petron, and filled a large tumbler with JD and two ice cubes. I slipped off to the side and watched the room, especially Joslyn.

The group of men gathered around her, shielded her from my view. I made my way to a different vantage point and could see her in their midst. They were all looking at her body, especially her breasts and ass, like a pack of hungry wolves ready to devour her.

Raymond held her tight to him as if she belonged to him. She did not. She is mine and at the proper time, I will make that point perfectly clear to everyone here tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I continued to watch, I thought back to several hours. We were dressing for the party. I was putting on my shirt in the bedroom, and Joslyn came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She smiled but did not speak to me. Her eyes were sparkling, so I knew she was excited about something, but I was unsure what.

I watched as she dropped the towel and sat on her make-up stool. She looked so beautiful and sexy. Her naked body was glowing from the hot shower. I wanted to pull her to me, throw her on the bed and take her at that very moment.

My cock twitched as I thought back to this morning. Just as the sun was rising, so was my morning wood. I looked at the clock at 6:51 am. It was Saturday and way too early to get up. I had well over an hour before I had to leave for my golf tee time. I rolled to my right, feeling the heat of my wife's sexy body. I moved behind her, my hard cock pressed against my belly and her warm bottom. I moved slightly, letting my cock settle between her sweet cheeks. A soft mew and a slight shiver came from her as she pushed back into me, pulling my arm over her, placing my hand on her left breast. As my hand cupped her, her nipple instantly hardened and my cock pulsed between us.

I leaned in, placing little kisses up her spine to the top of her neck, then around behind her ear, trapping her long earlobe between my lips, letting the tip of my tongue trace along the edge. My hand caressed her breasts as my fingers pinched and rolled her nipple.

A gasp escaped as I twisted and pulled her nipple. Joslyn groaned, "You are so mean teasing me. Please, just put your big cock in me!"

I squeezed her full breast as I pinched her nipple harder, making her yelp and push back hard against me. I leaned to her ear, whispering, "So you want my big cock in your tight pussy or your ass, your choice?"

"Oh God, I have to choose. Why can't I have both?" she mewed.

"Not enough time to ravage your pussy then to give you a good ass fucking, so you have to choose. Make it fast, we’re wasting good fucking time." I said as I started to move her onto her belly. Either one Joslyn chose, she was getting it from the back.

"I need to cum badly, so I need you in my pussy now. My ass can wait till tonight, but you must promise to eat my ass first tonight, then ream it with your hard cock."

I moved a pillow under her, raising her hips for my favorite position. I whispered, "I promise to eat your ass, tongue fuck your ass, then pound your ass until you scream for me to stop."

Those words and the kisses down her back made her shiver. Joslyn moaned, "Oh God, yes, then fuck me good now. Then tell your friends you scored a 'hole in one’ before coming to play with them!"

I had her the way I wanted her, so I kissed down between her cheeks, spreading them open, placing a kiss on her tight, crinkled hole, watching it pulse as I rimmed it, teasing her. My tongue slithered down over her taint into her wet slit, burrowing between her lips, finding her hot wet center. I teased her hole, making her squirm, and her breathing became shallow. I knew I could make her cum in a few seconds, but what was the fun in that?

I kissed every vertebra up her back as my cock found its place. I nuzzled Joslyn's neck, placing my lips behind her ear and sucking hard, making a raspberry hickey. She moaned. "Oh, God Paul. Fuck me now, PLEASE." I had her wound as tight as a violin string. She was ready to explode. 

I moved up, placing my hands on the bed on either side of her shoulders. Joslyn was shaking her ass as my cockhead pressed into her hole.

"Fuck, Paul, JUST DO IT?" she commanded.

I slammed my cock deep into her. My balls slapped against her clit. I forced all the air out of her, and she screamed into the pillow. "OH, FUCK YES! FUCK ME!"

I pounded her, pinning her to the bed as I drilled deep into her cunt. I was on a mission to make her a withering mass of cumming female flesh under me, begging for me to stop, but I won't until I was done with her and filled her pussy with a gallon of hot creamy cum.

I moved my hands to Joslyn's shoulders, pressing them down into the bed as I pounded her with deep, hard strokes. I was relentless, fucking her as hard as I ever had. I was unsure what was driving me this morning, but I was taking Joslyn like never before. I knew she loved it; she was making noises I had never heard. 

I was edging now. Joslyn had cum many times and lay there submissively as I made my hundredth stroke deep in her cunt. My balls seized up tight in my body and exploded, shooting a torrent of hot cum into her sweet pussy. I kept fucking her until the sensation was so overwhelming that I froze, buried deep inside her, feeling her pussy throbbing as it milked the last drops of cum from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joslyn spoke, "Paul, are you Ok?"

I suddenly was back in the moment. I realized Joslyn was looking at the front of my trousers, where I was pitching a large tent. My cock was throbbing hard as it was this morning.

I shook my head and smiled at her, "Just remembering this morning and thinking about tonight."

The smile that had been on her face quickly faded. I wondered why suddenly her mood had changed. I thought that was odd.

Then she smiled at me again and spread her legs. I was shocked as they spread wide, exposing her bare pussy to me for the first time. I looked into her eyes, and she smiled but with an odd guilty look about her. Like she had been caught with her hand in the proverbial 'cookie jar'!

Joslyn would always shave her body hair off under her arms and legs but had always refused to shave her pussy and asshole. But here she was, on this day, sitting in front of me, bald as a baby. So why today, why on the day of this party did she shave for the very first time? I thought that was odd.

I was sure not to act shocked, staying in complete control. I sat on the edge of the bed and asked, "Joslyn, what is going on? In all our years together, whenever I asked you to remove your hair, you always refused me, saying it was disgusting to be bald, and you loved your hair. So why today?"

Her look perked up, and excitement came to her voice, "Baby, this is a special night for us. I know you have always wanted me bald, so I decided to give you a treat since this is such an exciting night. I had my pussy and ass waxed this afternoon, which is why I was late."

Her explanation made a little sense, but not much. I didn't buy the special night bullshit. I knew there had to be more; I just didn't know what exactly. I would figure it out because that is what I do. I am a troubleshooter.

"Well, that was sweet of you, but I don't believe you. You are not telling me everything. Something is happening, and I will figure it out."

Joslyn looked at me. My doubt of her statement created a strange look on her face. She chewed her lip, a clear tell she was either lying or not telling me everything. I had hit a sensitive nerve, so I said nothing more for a few minutes. I sat staring at her face, never moving my eyes.

She became extremely nervous, so my tactic was working. Joslyn could not lie to me, so I knew she would soon have to tell me.

I followed the rules for negotiating. 'Silence is golden, and the first person to talk loses.'

Joslyn talked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earlier, I had been out playing golf with my normal Saturday foursome. I got home midafternoon, Joslyn was out, I assumed she was shopping.

Tonight, we were to attend an executive party at the home of my company's CEO, celebrating my division's success over the past year. We successfully doubled our production in manufacturing and sales, which was a remarkable feat.

Our success was due to the acceptance by the company, allowing me to implement new processes I had learned and developed through a European company I shadowed for three months several years ago. The success resulted in my recent promotion to Vice President. One of my rewards was the invitation to these executive parties. This party was my first and could also include something special that could be happening tonight, but I was not sure. 

Knowing it would be a late night, I took a nap for an hour, then went out and worked in my yard a while, waiting for Joslyn to get home.

It was close to 5:00 pm, and Joslyn was not home yet, so I texted her.

My text: "Hey, it's getting late. We need to be at the party at 7:00 pm sharp. Where are you?"

No response came.

I showered and started getting ready. I went to the den and poured a glass of Jack Daniels with two ice cubes. I sat down and watched golf on TV while I waited.

Thirty minutes had passed when my phone dinged. I opened the text.

Joslyn's text: "Running late, but I will be ready to leave at 6:30, I promise. I wouldn't miss this night for anything."

I thought her message was a little odd. Just yesterday, Joslyn complained about how boring these people were, and a 'bunch of stuffed shirts' were her exact words. So, what had changed in the last twenty-four hours to have her so excited about going tonight? It hit me as very odd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me fill you in on Joslyn. First off, I love this woman with everything I am. I am very possessive of her, to the point of jealousy, when she flirts with other men, and she does it all the time. I think she does it to tease me. It is always just innocent flirting, but she has a way about her that attracts men like bees to honey.

Her flirting always leads to incredible sex, which is not all bad. 

She is a beautiful woman, and I am extremely fortunate to have captured the heart of such a creature. She is thirty years old, 5'7" tall and sleek at 125 lbs. Her body is simply incredible. God put her together with perfection.

Her blonde hair is normally over her shoulders, laying just at her beautiful 36C breasts that sit high on her chest, offering just enough swell to excite any man. Her waist is thin, flaring to firm hips, and she has an incredible bottom. Her legs are long and perfectly proportioned to her body. She also has the most delicate feet. Her toes are perfectly straight, and her hands have long, slender fingers. All twenty of her nails are always beautifully polished. 

AbbyMendezz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMendezz

She works out, jogs, and does yoga several times weekly to keep her radiant body in shape.

For work, she is a Senior Sales Trainer for a major pharmaceutical company.

So, I ask you, what is there not to love about this woman?

Me, I am Paul. I am your average man, 6'1" tall, 185 lbs., in exceptionally good shape. I work out three times a week, lift weights two days a week, and take a kickboxing class on Thursday nights. I have been progressing rapidly and am now a Second Year Brown Belt.

My body is hard with muscles and ripples in all the right places. I have body hair that Joslyn likes to run her fingers through. I have been blessed with a nice thick eight, inch cock. I have learned through much practice how to use it properly to please a woman. I love sex of all kinds with my woman. I love to give oral satisfaction and have learned by listening and practicing what it takes to satisfy Joslyn properly. We are passionate when we make love at least three times per week but usually more often. We satisfy each other at all costs. I love my wife dearly and will do anything to protect us. I also have no interest in any other women. Why would I? I have perfection already. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took two more steps and moved in beside Joslyn. I slipped my hand around her waist, pushing my boss's hand away. He looked at me with one of those 'you’re dead' looks, but I paid no attention. I had prepared for this moment since my talk with Joslyn before she got dressed.

I gripped her upper arm just above the elbow and whispered to her. She looked at me, then turned her head to Raymond.

Raymond looked down at her, smiling, until Joslyn spoke loud enough for the whole group to hear.

"Raymond, Paul has denied the request made by your wife this afternoon that I will be your slut for the night, so we could cuckold my husband, as you have done to all the other men standing here. Paul and I had fun, but our party is over. We are leaving now."

Raymond looked confused.

I reached into my pocket and gave Joslyn the first envelope. She took it and handed it to Raymond.

Raymond was stunned at what Joslyn had said. He looked around the room at the others for a reaction but only saw mouths hanging open. Raymond looked at me. His eyes were burning with anger, as were mine. Joslyn had humiliated him with her loud statement. Raymond looked at her and attempted to pull her away from me, but I had a firm grip. She was not leaving my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raymond looked at me. "Your wife made a deal with me, so she owes me."

"Oh, and what deal was that Raymond, I am not familiar with it?"

Raymond puffed up his chest, "Joslyn has agreed to give herself to me tonight in turn for making you a vice president." 

I looked at Joslyn, "Dear, did you agree to fuck Raymond if he made me vice president?"

Joslyn looked down at the floor. She took a deep breath. She looked at me, "Well, Paul, yes, I did, but it was not completely voluntary. I received a text from Martha, Raymond's wife, this morning after you left for golf. She invited me to meet a group of the Executive wives at the Elsse Spa at noon. She was treating us to a spa afternoon. Any treatment we wanted, we could have. I texted my acceptance and met them at the spa.

"I had a massage, all my nails done, and a facial. I had a wonderful time. 

"Later, after we had a little refreshment. Martha led me down the hall to a private sauna room. She stripped off her robe and helped me with mine. Martha grabbed some towels and took my hand, leading me into the sauna. It was just the two of us, so she pushed the slide, letting people know it was occupied.

"We settled on the benches resting on the towels. I relaxed and closed my eyes, dosing off. Then I felt hands on my body, massaging my breasts, and Martha pressed her lips on mine as her hand moved between my legs. I opened my eyes and looked into Martha's eyes.

"She spoke, 'Joslyn, you are an incredible woman. I want to make love to you.'

"I tried to protest, but Martha moved up on top of me, her naked body pressing on mine. She kissed me full on the mouth and then pushed several fingers into me. I almost came right there. I am sorry, but she turned me on so much I couldn't resist, and I spread my legs wide for her. She slid down my body and went down on me, eating my pussy until I came so hard and withered all over the wooden bench.

"When she finished, she told me, 'You need to wax your pussy and asshole for tonight. I have made you an appointment in a few minutes.'"

"Then she told me. 'Tonight, at the party, you will repay me for making love to you by being Raymond's slut and cuckolding your husband in front of us. Do you understand? If you refuse, your husband will lose his VP position and would be fired.'

"I felt trapped. I was told I could not tell you, so what could I do? I was waxed and came home. You knew something was not right and questioned me. I have never lied to you, so I told you the truth."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joslyn's story was, to a word, what she had told me earlier.

"Joslyn, hand Mr. Stewart the second envelope, then move to the door and get our coats," I said.

I pushed her away and moved, standing three feet in front of Raymond Stewart. I was at a perfect striking distance to knock him out cold with one unexpected kick, but only if necessary.

I asked politely, "Raymond, open the first envelope, please."

His eyes were like lasers burning into me as he ripped open the envelope and read my resignation letter. The reason for my resignation was family sexual harassment by Martha and Rayment Stewart, and there was more, but that was the primary reason.

Raymond looked at me, around the room, and back at me.

He smiled, "You cannot resign. We have an iron-clad contract with you, so take this and shove it!" Raymond almost yelled.

I looked flatly at him. "Raymond, open the second, thicker envelope."

He tore it open and read the first page of the second document. It was the initial filing page for a sexual harassment lawsuit against Raymond, the company, and every executive in the room.

The only two executives not here were Sarah Lentz and Maybell Tompkins. They were female, so not a member of the men's club, so they had not been invited to attend.

Raymond went pale, then looked at me and lunged. I caught him in the temple with a quick right cross, and he was out cold, hitting the floor deadweight, making a loud thud.

I picked up the document and read it to all of them, listing all their names and adding, "You're here tonight knowing what was going to happen. Your participation makes you as guilty as Raymond and his wife. You will all be served on Monday in the office, so be prepared."

Just then, Martha and the other wives came into the room. She ran to Raymond, who was starting to come around.

"What did you do?" She screamed.

"He came at me first. Ask anyone."   

I handed her the letter and the other document.

I moved to Joslyn standing by the front door.

I turned and looked at all of them. "I am not a cuckold and never will be, unlike all of you."  

Joslyn took my hand as we walked out together, holding our heads high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, Joslyn and I thanked Martha for waxing Joslyn's pussy and ass. She came harder than ever. As promised, I ate her smooth ass and then fucked it. The night's events had been a major turn-on, so we went at it for hours, switching holes each time. The rotation was fun, mouth, ass, pussy, then around again. It was new, and we loved it.

On Saturday morning, I handed over everything, the corporate and personal lawsuits I wanted to be filed against the company and Stewarts, to my old law firm. I also said to retain them to file for ownership of the process copyright and equipment patents for what I had created. Since the violations of the morals code were grounds for me to sever my contract, it was now invalid. The company could no longer retain the rights to the process and patents. What I had built for the company was about to crumble into dust.

Once the legal things were taken care of, Joslyn and I made love all weekend. We reconfirmed our love for each other with every stroke I made and every orgasm Joslyn had. We were not happy about what had happened, but we were not going to be harassed into destroying our lives and marriage. We loved each other, and that was it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday came. All hell broke loose. Heads rolled, and by the end of the day, Raymond had been terminated, his golden parachute voided, and a lawsuit filed to reclaim the $5,000,000 signing bonus he was paid.

One of the executives resigned, and three were also fired.

The Chairman of the Board and two other board members met with Joslyn and me that night after the dust settled. They offered me the Presidents/COO position, and they would hire a new CEO. They settled with us for $6,000,000 and agreed to pay all my legal fees.

I agreed to consider the offer for a few days and would respond.

After much discussion, I declined the offer but countered with an offer to sell the system I developed to them for $5,000,000 net and a $300,000 annual royalty for twenty years. They accepted.

The legal papers for the settlement were finalized in three weeks. With all the mess cleared up, Joslyn and I went to the Bahamas on vacation for a month. We had $11,000,000 in tax-free money and $300,000 annual income for twenty years. We didn't need to work, so we decided it was time to find a new home and make some babies.

Fast forward five years. We happily live on Sonesta Key in Florida and have a beautiful home in St. Johns, Virgin Islands. We have made two beautiful children, Sonnet and Joshua. Our life is more than wonderful.

We have not heard a word from the company and have no idea where the Stewarts are, and we don't care. We are happy as long as the royalty check is deposited each year on the 10th of January.

I was never a cuckold and never will be!

© MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All the characters are fictitious, and any similarity to real people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story, participating in any sex act, are of legal age, over eighteen years old.

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments