Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Forbidden Love Story

"I looked into her eyes, those breathtakingly blue arctic eyes that freeze any man in his place."

6
8 Comments 8
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
 *Ever* 
I was lying on my bed, and I fully heard the knocking on my door.

Boom! Boom! Boom! I wished she would stop, but to no avail, she continued on.

"Evie!" she said in her I-am-so-annoyed-with-you voice.

"God, Steph, five minutes! Just five more, please?" I pleaded with her to let me sleep. She kept me up all night, practically babysitting her at the bar and unexpected frat party, so I'm pretty surprised even she is up.

"No, we're already late enough as it is! Dr. Benson isn't going to let us in late everyday."

"He will if you continue to work your magic," I retorted.

"If by working my magic you mean flirting, then you're wrong. I seriously think he's getting annoyed."

He wasn't the only one, still you could hear the smile in her voice. I told her I'd be up in a little while and walked into my bathroom. I passed the mirror and refused to look up. I know I didn't look my best. Again, I was at a frat party. I yawned and thought about the class I had to go to, with our drop dead gorgeous, but sometimes annoying professor, Carter Benson. I sighed, time to get ready.

*Carter*

"Aaaand Sarah W." 

I looked around, making sure I skipped no names on my list. It was my first year teaching college, and it was the first month. I had already learned all my students names. As I scanned the room, my eyes couldn't help but wander to the fifth row, far left. Typical, no Stephanie. My eyes continued to the second to last, to Ever's seat. It was usual for her to be late every once in awhile, but not this late. I worried about her, not that I should be. She's just so breathtaking. The soft pale skin, and those full luscious --

"Just knock, Steph."

"I know how to knock, just let me get ready."

The students in the room chuckled a bit, but quieted when I gave them the look. Something I had perfected over the years, with anyone and everyone. I sighed, partly relief of having my thoughts pulled of Ever, partly because I was going to let them in. I didn't believe in locking the students out if they're late. But I do believe in detention. As I was pondering things they could do to make up for their tardiness, I walked over to hear Stephanie's latest excuse.

"Hello Mr. Benson," Stephanie purred. I tried not to smile as she continued on, "We're terribly sorry we are late, but we had to study for the test that I just couldn't wait to take today."

Nicely played on her part. Maybe I won't give them detention for the effort. I sighed. "Just sit down Stephanie; you too, Ever."

I tried to make eye contact with her, but she just walked up to her usual seat. I tried not to stare at her amazingly firm ass as she walked. She was wearing a black t-shirt with a white cross on it and a white pencil skirt that I wanted to lift badly. I tore my eyes from her and went to my desk.

"Everyone ready?" I asked, though it wouldn't matter, I'd pass out the test regardless. I gave everyone in the first row their papers, and almost as if they we're programmed robots, they passed the rest back and began.

~The End Of Class~

"Ever, may I speak with you after everyone leaves?"

"Sure, Dr. Benson," she said, sounding rather bored.

I watched everyone leave the class, Stephanie lingering for a bit, then leaving after me giving her a look.

Amuneet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amuneet

That's all it takes sometimes, eye contact, not even the look. She closed the door behind her, and I locked it. Knowing this was my last class of the day, it was force of habit.

"Come into my office." As she followed, I was sorting through the test, looking for hers in particular. "I noticed you hadn't answered number three, how come?"

She sighed heavily and answered, "I don't see how it would help me in my writing, Dr. Benson."

I looked into her eyes, those breathtakingly blue arctic eyes that freeze any man in his place. I swallowed hard. "Ever, writing a short paragraph on romance could help me see the descriptive words in your writing. What better subject has those than love?"

Without even missing a beat she replied, "Why, fear, sir."

She was trying to get to me. I sat on the edge of my desk and told her to sit in the love seat in front of me. I was trying to find the words to say when she looked at me and said, "Well, why don't you answer the question? What is your most romantic moment, Dr. B?"

She was definitley messing with me now. I still chuckled and replied, "That's not very appropriate, Ever."

"Oh? And who is to say mine is appropriate?"

"You could lie and I would never know."

"As could you."

Silence. She got me, and I had no idea how to reply. I got up and sat next to her, leaning closer than I should, I whispered, "Do you like driving me crazy?"

Not quiet whispering, but lowering her voice, she replied, "Does it work?"

I stared at her lips, licking my own. I could feel my cock twitch. I looked into her eyes, and time froze. She could do that with her eyes, make me feel cold. I couldn't tell what she was thinking, but I knew I wanted to be warm. Only one thing could do that, those amazingly fully lips. Before I could stop myself, my own crashed down on hers. 

She tried to pull back, but quickly gave in, pulling me closer. I groaned, I needed to feel her. I pulled her on top of me, moving her skirt higher. She kissed down my neck while moving her hips to grind on my hard-on. With each kiss she gave me, it got harder. I couldn't take this, I needed her. I began to lift her shirt, breaking the kiss, when she suddenly jumped off of me. I immediately got up.

She put her hands up. "Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone." She hurriedly grabbed her bag and reached for the door. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to me.

"Ever, I didn't mean for this to happen, but now that I have you can't expect me to stop." I kissed her again, this time with much more passion, this time with the passion that I've had since she walked into the class.

"You have to believe me Ever, you have to stay with me." I pleaded, unsure why I wanted this so bad.

"No!" And with that she pushed me off, opened the door and took off, leaving me more confused and frustrated than ever before.

This is my first story! Please, leave any commentary below, and if I should continue the story with other parts! Thank you for reading. :)
**If this goes well, I'll have a part two!**
Published 
Written by SecretlyTwisted
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments