Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Michael and Chelsea: Chapter Two

13
9 Comments 9
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

"Anyone want more waffles before we leave?" Chelsea asked the family. She had great pride in the blended family her and Michael had created, and continuing to create. Even though his daughters were her age, and his son was also closer in age to her, his children accepted her as an important figure in their dad's life, for Corey it was a mom figure, for Jamie and Gracie, it was a sister or aunt type relationship, but still very close. 

Nobody took her up on her offer for more food. Everyone finished their meal, and finished getting ready for their day. Everyone was going to take a hike through the mountainside. It was the last day of their Gatlinburg trip, and they wanted to take in all the sights. 

Michael was especially excited for the hike. He had been to this area several times over the years, and knew the trail. He knew there was a clearing along the wooded trails, by the mountains' edge, perfect views with a stream below, and they had agreed on picnicking there. Michael also planned on proposing there. Jamie was in on it as well, and ready with her camera.

***

Everyone finished lunch along the mountainside. Chelsea walked to the railing for a better look, Michael motioned at Jamie, letting her know he was ready. Chelsea had her backed turned, facing the gorgeous views. Michael had walked up behind her quietly.

Chelsea turned around to head back to the group, and saw Michael. He was on one knee behind her with a gorgeous ring in his hands. Tears filled her eyes, Michael said, "Chelsea, you have brightened my life. The last few months have been some of the best. I couldn't imagine life without you, will you be my wife?"

Chelsea was in tears, but managed to choke out, "Yes, of course!"

Michael slid the ring on her hand, as their family gathered around. There were no dry eyes in the group, everyone hugged, and embraced each other. This was a new chapter in life, and everyone was excited to see it come to life as a family.

***

Later that night, Chelsea was cleaning herself up while Michael finished watching the game with his sons-in-law. The game ended, and Michael retired to Chelsea and his room, checking on the younger children on his way to bed.

He opened the door and found Chelsea on the bed. She had curled her blonde hair, and slipped on a red lingerie set, one of his favorites, with matching heels. Chelsea smiled at him, and said, "Hey, how was the game?"

Michael shook his head, hard to believe he found a girl like her. He responded, "Sadly, they lost."

"Well, I want to take away the frustration, I brought oils for massages," Chelsea said sympathetically. "Get undressed, and lay on the bed," she added.

Michael happily obliged to her request. Laying on his stomach, head resting on his folded arms tilted to the right, he felt Chelsea kneel around him, sitting on his ass. She took a bottle of oil off the bedside table, and poured it onto his back.

After putting the bottle back, Chelsea kneaded her hands into Michael's back and shoulders. His muscles were tight and tense. Chelsea slowly worked the muscles until they felt loose. After the oil and muscles were all worked out on his back, she got off him and ordered, "Alrighty, roll over."

Michael obeyed her orders, she knelt over him once more resting her silky red panty covered treasure, over his semi-erect cock. Before reaching for the bottle of oil again, she took her nightgown off, leaving her in just a matching silky red panty and bra set. Michael smiled and said, "You're bad, you know that?"

Chelsea smiled at him and asked, "Am I?" with a smirking grin. She continued to drizzle the oil on his chest. Chelsea rubbed the oil into his chest and arms. Her hands trailed down his arms, letting her go flat against his body as she did. 

KarinaLovey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaLovey

She finished his torso, kissed his lips, and trailed down his body to his package. She had leftover oil on her hands that she massaged into his cock. She also rubbed his inner thighs and hips. She took her bra off, leaving her in just her panties. 

She rubbed his inner thighs, hips and cock for several minutes, before placing him between her breasts. Michael was starting to moan from the pleasure. They looked into each other's eyes, full of love and passion for each other.

Chelsea licked his tip, before sucking on the rim of his head. Michael ran his fingers through her hair, pulling and combing it over her shoulder. She took the entire girth of his cock into her mouth, and slowly began to swallow him. He moaned in delight, "Oh, Chels, you feel so good."

His entire length was now in Chelsea, she bobbed up and down. He loved the feeling of being down her throat. After a few bobs up and down his length, he held her head down, and began thrusting into her mouth. Chelsea began to gag a little, he thrust a few more times before he pulled her off of him.

She crawled up into his arms, kissed him. The kiss they shared, was full of love and passion. Michael groped her breasts, as he rolled her onto her back. His hands wandered from her breasts, to her shoulders, and down her sides. His right hand slid into her panties, pulling them down slightly. 

His fingers played and pinched her clit. Chelsea started to moan between kisses, her hands wrapped around his neck. Michael stuck two fingers inside her canal. It was warm and wet, and clenched around his fingers. Their kiss broke, Michael moved his lips from hers, to her neck, down to her breasts. His tongue giving extra attention to each one of her nipples, licking and sucking on them, biting them softly between his teeth as he pulled away.

"Oh. Fuck. Yes. God. Yes. Yes. Ahh," Chelsea moaned as she came on his fingers. Michael removed his fingers from her pussy, and shoved them in her mouth, making her suck them clean. He kissed her through her panties several times before removing them from her.

Michael parted her lips with his tongue. Chelsea wrapped her legs around his, and her hands combed through his hair. He licked and nibbled on her clit, plunging two fingers inside her pussy, curling them to find her G-spot.  He continued to lick and nibble her, she started to dig her fingers into him. Chelsea began to cum once more, filling the room with even more moans and gasps.

Michael crawled back up her body. Kissing her lips, guiding himself to her entrance, and pushing him inside. Chelsea gasped in surprise. He filled her just right, and felt so amazing inside her, as he slowly began to thrust inside her. His thrusts became more powerful, more forceful in every one he made into her.

Chelsea dug her nails into his back, scratching him. He was over her body, thrusting hard into her. Each thrust he made they could hear his balls slap against her. She was so close to cumming. Michael reached his hand between them and played with her clit. She began to cum, "Oh, God. Ahh. Fuck. Oh, Michael."

He kissed her lips, tears of love, passion, and joy fell from her eyes. Michael made two more long and steady thrusts into her, and began to release his seed deep into her. He collapsed onto her breasts, still inside her, but going limp. Chelsea stroked his hair, and kissed the top of his head as they laid there. Chelsea broke the silence, "I cannot wait to be your wife."

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments