Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lynnette - Part One of 1162 Days

"One mans journey to sobriety and the lovely woman he finds on the way."

20
7 Comments 7
924 Views 924
7.1k words 7.1k words

Author's Notes

"Many have helped with the editing of this piece. You know who you are and the appreciation I have for your help. From beta readers to comma masters, Thank You! This is an older work and part of a Novel entitled 1162 Days. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please enjoy! Kisses, Art"

Day ten of sobriety brought something new, or rather took away something old. This morning when he awoke from his tossing and turning that he called sleep he noticed the shakes were missing or almost nonexistent in his hands. He missed his drinks they helped him to pass out each night and not remember a thing for those six hours. Now though, every time he closed his eyes for sleep, she was there, memories of his love were flooding back on him now. 

As he looked into the mirror today, he saw a different him. Slowly, he rotated his face from side to side. There was actually color to his face, in his cheeks and not just a bright red nose from the drink. The gray color he had grown accustomed to seeing had lessened and blood had begun to flow freely. His eyes were still ugly and bloodshot, but this was now from the lack of sleep, not the abundance of alcohol.

He placed a hand on each cheek and pulled his face down into a funny pose; as he did this, it brought back one of the short dreams he had experienced during the night. His love was the star attraction and she had been pulling at his chin making those duck lips as she called them and laughing at him, really though with him because that laugh was infectious. He had begun snickering and blowing air from his nose and this had made her laugh at him harder and then it happened, the snort, it was the cutest thing in the world when she did that. At that moment, they had absolutely lost it and had fallen into each other’s arms in delightful laughter. 

As he came back to the present, he noticed something else new in the mirror, something he hadn’t seen in years. His lips had pulled up into a small smile or you might call it a smirk. Even his ugly eyes were slightly more alive in this moment. While still smiling, a small tear built in the corner of his right eye and slid down his cheek. The memory was good but it hurt at the same time. Pain proved you were alive, right? 

Well, enough about that. He needed to get ready for work; he had now been on time for four days and wanted to go for five straight. He grabbed his dress shirt off the knob of the closet door. He had forgotten how a crisp, freshly ironed shirt felt, so cool and stiff on the skin. His permanent-press pants still looked ‘great’, and his belt, socks, and shoes followed in quick succession. His shoes were still a wreck, but he would get to those someday.  

Heading out the door, he realized he had just enough time to stop and grab a coffee and bagel at the shop. The sun was out today and felt good on his face. The air was chilly, though, so he moved at a brisk pace. The smell of coffee just around the corner and the little ding of the bell as he opened the door surprised him. 

The heads of the three baristas came up and everyone flashed him a smile. The one named Lynette gave him a big smile and said, “Hi, Andrew, it’s good to see you today. Haven’t seen you for a while, how have you been?”

He replied, “I am good, well maybe okay, alright, I just need an Americano, light water, please. Can you add a half-bagel with cream cheese?”

Lynette moved quickly to be the one of the three to help him. She made eye contact with him and continued to make chitchat. He did notice her eyes; they were more than just pretty, they were kind. Her smile was constant and quite wide. He felt a smile creep up his face uninvited, but he couldn’t help it. He paid and walked to the end, waiting for his breakfast. It required him to chew but tasted way better than Scotch. Plus, he actually felt like he could function again.

“Here’s your food, Drew”, Lynette said. He felt the touch of her skin as she passed the bag and the coffee over. “Let me know if there is anything else you need”, she said as she flashed that smile again. 

“Thank you, I will,” he replied in return, he moved quickly to the door and left for work. 

As he moseyed into the lobby today, he noticed the crowd of people and heard the chatter of multiple voices. Stepping up to the security center with his card out, he was ready for once. The guard said, “Oh, I see you had a good morning today.” 

Andrew cocked his head, “What do you mean?”

The guard gestured at his cup and said, “You got a phone number.”

Andrew drew the cup back and saw for the first time scrawled on the side, “Lynnie 555-555-5555 text me your order next time or if you need anything else. Nice shirt.” Looking at the guard, he shrugged and said, “I guess so, I hadn’t noticed.” 

Wow, was he that out of it or just daft? He hadn’t picked up on any cues from her. Maybe it had just been so long and he hadn’t been paying attention to anyone at all for years that he was out of practice. Ha, he had gotten a compliment on his shirt. It seemed the thirty-two minutes it took him to figure out how to iron it had been worth every moment. Maybe polishing his shoes would be the next step. 

As he stepped onto the elevator, he pulled out his phone, typed in her number, and added her as “Lynette Kind Eyes Coffee Source”. 

“I guess I have still got it,” he said out loud.

Shirley, from accounting, turned around and said, “What did you say?”

“Nothing”, he replied with an embarrassed blush, not realizing until just then he had spoken aloud. 

As he stepped off the elevator and moved to his cubicle, he heard from the doorway, “That’s five days in a row on time. Way to go, Drew! We might not have to fire you after all.” 

He wanted to reply with just one digit but instead said, “Thanks” and ducked his head walking to his desk. As he sat in the chair, he spun it and thought, Today is a good day.

*****

Day Twenty-nine: 

Drew got up with his first alarm for a change. Most often it was a wrestling match of at least twelve rounds, with his alarm finally winning the day and him dragging himself out of bed. Today, though, he was ready and had almost seemed to be anticipating the alarm. For sure, all the exercise was starting to pay dividends with his energy level. 

He went quickly through his morning routine and found himself ready for work almost an hour early. Now, what should he do with his time? He decided to head out early and enjoy his coffee and bagel at a table instead of on his walk to work. 

He enjoyed the buzz of chatter at the shop. He could just sit and soak it in for some time. Out the door early, he followed his nose to that alluring smell of coffee. 

With a ‘Ding’ of the bell at the door, he announced his arrival. He was greeted with the strong smell of roasted beans and assorted baked goods. He hardly noticed though because Lynette was there and looked up at him with a beaming happy smile. He really did love that smile; it made his heart a fraction happier every time he saw it. “Good morning, Drew, you are up early today,” she said.

“Yeah, I actually won the ‘pillow fight’ today,” he said with a little grin.

His humor was not wasted on her; she smiled and giggled. “You are a funny man,” she said. 

He was not sure he agreed with her, but he did say, “Thank you.” 

“I will have the usual coffee with an extra shot, please. But instead of the bagel may I have egg white bites?” he said patting his stomach. “I am trying to watch my figure, go figure.” His grin followed and she laughed again. “I have been going for a walk every day and trying to get in better shape,” he explained, repeating his patting. “Not sure it’s worked at all yet,” he said looking down at his torso.

“Here’s your coffee and food. Did you need it to go as usual?” 

“No, I have a little extra time today. I think I am going to sit down and soak it all in for a bit. Thank you for thinking of what I needed,” Drew answered.

Lynette smiled and said, “I am due for a break; do you mind if I come and sit with you?”

“Please do. I would enjoy hearing more of your giggles. I have about twenty minutes; do you have a favorite seat in here?” he replied eagerly. He hoped not too eagerly since he didn’t want to scare her away. He had to play this in a cooler way.

She led him toward a table in the front window and although it was by the door, seemed to be in a little nook offering some privacy. The sun was streaming through the window and felt wonderfully warm making it all the more cozy. “How about right here?” she asked. 

“This will be great,” he said. “Let’s sit for a bit.” After getting settled, sipping his coffee, and taking a bite of his food, he said, “So much I don’t know about you. Like I didn’t know you had a kid and how long have you been married?”

“Just one child and I have been divorced for a little over a year now. His choice of names for our son was the least of his bad qualities. Needless to say, we didn’t get along and seemed to fight all the time. How long were you married, Drew?”

“I didn’t realize you knew I had been married, but it was a little over fifteen years before I lost her to cancer a few years ago.” He couldn’t help but get somber when he spoke about her and a frown was on his face now. “Sorry, I miss her a lot, even more recently than I did in the past. I thought I would be with her forever.”

“Oh sorry, I brought it up. I shouldn’t have; that’s your business, not mine. I knew you were widowed a few years back but I didn’t know what had taken her.”

He inquired, “How did you know I had been married? I don’t think I have ever told you that.”

“I asked around, sorry. I guess I should have just asked you. I wanted to know more about who you were,” she explained.

He brushed it aside. “That’s okay, nothing to be sorry for. I want to know more about you, too. I just haven’t asked anyone yet.” He smiled to show her it was just fine. “I didn’t want you to think I was a creeper.”

She giggled at this and said, “Why would you want to know about me?” While she asked, she played with her hair and tucked it back behind her ear.

A little self-grooming, this was a good sign of her interest so he decided to take a chance. “I really like your smile and your eyes light up the room. You are obviously attractive to me so I wanted to know more. I just didn’t feel right texting you about it. I wanted to talk face to face. So thank you for sitting down with me today.”

She smiled and a faint blush covered her fair cheeks. Glancing with sudden interest at the table, she spoke softly, “Thank you for the compliments; you are easy on the eyes yourself. Unfortunately, my break is almost over but I want to keep talking with you. Would you be available to go to dinner with me on Friday night this week? No pressure, it doesn’t have to be a date, no flowers are required and we can go Dutch.”

Without even giving it a second thought, he said, “Yes, I would like that a lot. I am in. Shall I text you about the particulars later today?” He hoped he didn’t sound desperate by responding as quickly as he had. But he could really use some good company and laughter. He would have to remember to play it a little cooler then.

“It’s a date then. I mean, not a date, an appointment,” she said with that cute mouth of hers. “I better get back to work. Text you later.”

As she rose and went back to work, he watched her move until he was embarrassed for her and the amount he was staring. I better get going for work, he thought and departed with a Ding from the door. 

Day Thirty-two- Drew checked the clock for the thirteenth time in the last five minutes; it was still 4:38, not a number had changed since his last glance at it. Why was time going so slowly today of all days? It was Friday night and he had his date, err, appointment with Lynnette tonight at 7 pm. To say he was excited was a bit of an understatement. He was that and then some, along with that, though, was fear. What if she didn’t like him or thought he was too old? Guilt pounded him as well because this was new. Was he moving on too quickly? Could he still love his lost wife and pursue another? 

He was giddy and happy, though, today for sure. He had spent the last night picking out and putting together outfits for the date/appointment. One thing had become very clear to him: his style was old and stale. He needed a change and planned to shop a little next week. Just a few things though, because he was slimming down already and wanted to get below 200 pounds before he shopped in earnest.

That had brought him to another emotion last night, self-doubt. He wasn’t sure what Lynette saw in him. Either she was just desperate for a male companion or he was missing something. She had said he was easy on the eyes, but maybe she just meant his face. He had good features and his green eyes were quite vibrant at times, but his body was definitely from a war zone. The ‘battle of the bulge’ was the movie that best described him. So far, his eating healthy and walking regularly had helped him shed eighteen pounds, but he had another thirty to go before he would be satisfied. That probably meant more like losing forty pounds of fat because he intended to gain at least ten pounds of muscle. He would get there eventually, just not yet. So he was definitely keeping his clothes on tonight even if the date/appointment went perfectly.

They had texted quite a bit since Tuesday morning’s rendezvous. All the usual questions, really, likes and dislikes when it came to food; personality types and quirks they had; what she liked to do in her time off… He hadn’t volunteered any info on this subject because up until thirty-two days ago, he was drinking and spending his time drunk or passed out. Figured it would be best to keep that bit to himself, which could be the proverbial straw that ended her interest in him. They had decided, well, actually, she had decided they should meet at Frank’s, a local eatery about three blocks from his place. She had eaten there before and promised he would like something on the menu. 

He checked the clock now for the fourteenth time, success! It was now 4:43, about time to jam. He began cleaning up his papers, getting them “organized” into stacks. To be sure it was only organized to him, he knew where every piece was but another observer would call it a mess. He didn’t care what they thought, though, it was his desk. He closed the analysis report on his computer and shut it down for the weekend. He sometimes came in to catch up on Saturdays but that was before he had something else to fill his time, like actually living.

After getting his desk ready, one last look at the clock showed 4:55. He could now leave in good conscience. Grabbing his briefcase, he made a beeline for the elevators.

A few minutes later, he found himself on the street in front and as he turned to walk home, a flash of red grabbed his attention from one of the stalls across the busy street. It was a clothing shop and he decided to pay it a visit. As he got closer, he saw it was a scarf. This would look great with Lynette’s eyes. It was getting colder as fall wore on, so it would be a practical gift as well. He had read to never bring flowers on a first date but a thoughtful gift was appropriate. So he bought it and a length of blue ribbon to tie around to make it seem more of a gift. He hadn’t bought anything for a woman in nearly five years so it felt weird but good at the same time and suddenly he couldn’t wait until 7 to see her. He sure hoped she liked it. 

Arriving at home, he ate a snack to make sure he didn’t get ‘hangry’ tonight. Checked on the reservations at Frank’s making sure the table was a good one. Then hopped in the shower and threw down another shave to make sure he looked clean and sharp. His haircut received just yesterday was an attempt at looking younger, cut short on the sides to look a bit trendier; it styled nice and quick. He had chosen a bright olive green dress shirt and gray slacks with a black belt and shoes for tonight. That seemed to give him the best chance for her to notice his eyes, not his waist. 

Looking again at the scarf he had purchased for her, he suddenly was worried that it was too much. But after a moment, he decided it was do or die for him, so he scooped it up along with his jacket and headed out to meet her. 

The walk, even though only three blocks, was short but with the crisp air exactly what he needed to clear his head. It was okay to go out with a woman, he told himself, his wife would want him to move on to find happiness, but for the fifteenth time today, he apologized to the memory of her for it. He was glad he was a bit early; he needed to pull himself together. He could do this, he needed this. As he rounded last corner before Frank’s he was surprised to see Lynette there already. Was he late? Looking at his watch, he saw it was 6:45 she was just really early. He pulled the scarf behind his back a little, trying to keep it secret for the moment. He waved at her with the other hand and saw her wave back and then look down shaking her head. What was wrong he wondered?

Coming up to her, he wondered if he should hug her or shake hands. She answered that by passing his outstretched hand to give him a side hug. “Sorry I am early,” she said. “I wasn’t sure if I could find a taxi on a Friday but one pulled up quickly. So here I am.”

She noticed his other hand had remained pulled back by his side so she looked to see if he was okay and spied the gift. He held it up for her and said, “I saw this today and thought of you and those blue eyes of yours and felt this would compliment them nicely, plus it’s getting colder.” His face grew hotter with each word he uttered; he knew he must be in a full blush by now.

Grabbing it from his hand, he watched her smile as she pulled the ribbon off and shook out the scarf fully. “Oh, I love it! You are so thoughtful, thank you!” she said with a slight waver in her cute voice.

Looking down at her, he noticed she quickly averted her eyes from his and there seemed to be tears in them. “Are you okay?” he asked. “Did I blow it by bringing a gift? I am sorry, I just thought you would look good in it when I saw it,” he said.

arianaxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
arianaxo

“Far from it,” she stammered, “this was very thoughtful of you. It caught me by surprise, is all. Most of the men that have taken me to dinner haven’t been nice. You are quite refreshing.” Then she wrapped the scarf around her neck and looked up at him. Touching his arm and looking right into his eyes, she seemed to whisper, “Thank you.”

He had to admit she looked great in it and the contrast to her blue eyes and sandy-colored hair made him feel pride for a moment; he had done well. “You’re welcome,” he whispered back, having to avert his eyes to break the spell they both seemed to be under. 

That’s when he noticed she looked taller tonight so he mentioned it. She said, “yeah I am wearing wedges, just a couple extra inches for tonight. I didn’t want neck strain from looking up all night. How tall are you 6’3” or 4”?”

With a grin he replied, “I am only 6’ 2” but I always wanted to be 6’ 4,” so thanks. Shall we go in and see if our table is ready early?”

As they went through the door, he saw she had made a good choice with this place; it was where he would eat out if he ever did. It was quaint and clearly locals only, so quieter. Their table was ready and, as he had requested, was tucked back in the corner where they could find a little privacy in this very public setting.

After getting settled, the server came over to get the drink order. She ordered a glass of red wine and then looked at him. “Just water for me, please,” he said noticing her eyebrow come up a bit. But she said nothing.

Their conversation turned to food and he noticed the easy way they spoke. It wasn’t forced; the pauses were not uncomfortably long with each of them taking turns and making each other laugh. When it came time to order, she got the steak and frites to his surprise and he ordered a spring salad with chicken and dressing on the side.

Of course, they had to talk about how their orders seemed backwards and why he was ordering so light.

“I had noticed you slimming down a bit the last couple of weeks. Must be all those walks you go on,” she said.

“Yes, I have a few pounds I need to lose. I kind of let myself go when I lost my wife.” He tried to catch himself and not say that last part but it was out before he could stop. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to bring her up tonight,” he apologized.

“Um, that’s okay, she was a big part of your life and I am sure you miss her,” she reassured him.

The food came and silence ensued as neither of them wanted to talk with their mouths full and were both hungry. He watched in amazement as she polished off the steak and even wiped her plate clean with the frites. “Where do you put it all? You are so petite.”

“Ha, that’s what you think; I know I have mom-bod. You can be honest with me,” she retorted. 

“I don’t know what that term means,” he stated with a shrug. “You are a beautiful woman.”

“It means I have had a child and it wrecked my belly and now I have a pooch. Plus I like to eat so I am not rail-thin like these models or ‘perfect’ women out there,” she stated.

He replied, “Sorry, I honestly didn’t notice. Your clothes always flatter your figure. But I think you are in great shape. So what brought you to the coffee shop?” he asked to change the subject.

“I needed something with a flexible schedule that made decent money so I could care for my son as a single parent. And the tips there, since the neighborhood is upscale, are pretty good,” she informed him.

The night went on like this with snafus from him but pleasant conversation for the most part. When the check came, she indeed paid for her half and thanked him for the fun night.

“It might be too soon as I don’t know the rules of dating but would you be interested in meeting me at the park tomorrow morning around 10 for a walk?” As he asked this, he watched her for any sign, good or bad, but she seemed deep in thought. He was rewarded eventually with a small grin.

“I would love to,” she replied. “I was just thinking as I work tomorrow, but should be able to get that last hour of my shift off.”

“We can go later. I didn’t realize you worked.” 

“No, that’s a good time and must work for you, so I will see you then,” she said.

The smile on her face and in her eyes told him he had been right, she liked him. He was surprised and still didn’t know if she was just desperate or if he still had it, whatever it was.

As they stood in the front of Frank’s saying their goodbyes, she gave him another hug but this time they each used both arms and held it for a bit. 

“See you tomorrow,” they both said in unison, and then laughed again at how silly that was.

Tonight was exactly what he needed: one more piece of himself back in place. He looked forward to what the future might bring. And as he walked home, he replayed the night, looking for ways he could up his game and get even more smiles from her next time.

*****

Day Sixty-seven:

As consciousness slowly came to him and the light began sneaking into the slits in his eyes, he knew it was time to wake up. His dreams had come early this morning and had been lurid in their detail and color. He was with her, dancing and swaying, looking into her eyes and finding joy. Lynette was fun to be with. Oh yeah, Lynette. He stretched his hand behind him, as he was on his side, and felt a hip under the covers. Turning to investigate further, he saw a woman in his bed. The woman he had been intimate with last night, very intimate, actually. She was just what he needed. She was fun and engaging, let him be himself and just giggled at his weirdness. In the bedroom, um, don’t be fooled by the mom-bod, she was aggressive and adventurous. She had met and exceeded his idea of what the night might hold. 

As he rolled over to face her back, she began to stir and stretch slowly. He tickled her back, making lazy circles with his fingers.

Holding the sheet to keep those tots undercover, she rolled toward him. Covering her mouth (to block morning breath, no doubt), she said, “Good morning, Drew. How are you doing?”

If he was being honest, he was much better than he thought. He felt a little bit of guilt, this being the first time he had been with another woman. That was to be expected and was no doubt what Lynette feared. The interesting thing was, really, the desire he felt for this woman he had only known a short time. She seemed to fit him so well. Her patience with him was astounding. 

He remembered their first kiss and felt his face flush with embarrassment at the thought. It had been, actually, he had been, so awkward he was amazed it even happened. They had both zigged at that moment and came nose to nose without touching lips. She was so sweet and just giggled saying, “Let’s try that again, this time you zag.” Their second try had gone well, exceedingly well. The softness of her lips embraced his in clouds. He had held on to that moment, treasuring it for far too long, only to open his eyes at the sound of her giggle. She had pulled back already and he was still in the kiss pose, lips pursed for more action. He had waved her back in “More” his one-word request. She moved into his arms again and brought her lips up to meet his.

This time, the fireworks seemed to hit them both; her lips parting almost imperceptibly, he took this as his invitation and pressed his tongue forward. She opened her mouth more fully and allowed him to come in and play with her. Slowly, he licked his tongue across the back of her top teeth and along the roof of her mouth and was rewarded with her pressing into him even harder. This kiss had lasted an eternity; well okay, about fifteen to twenty seconds but it was good, like really good. He knew instantly he wanted more and hoped she saw things the same way.

As he could now tell, she had wanted more and they had kissed frequently from that moment forward. Even a quick smooch at the coffee shop when he picked up his morning shot. He didn’t even mind all the jeering and oohs and ahs they got; she was willing to admit publically that she liked him. Last night after coming back to his place from their date, he had learned that her son was with his dad. This sounded like a hint so he made some tea and they sat on the couch to talk more. “Talk” - yeah, who was he fooling? They had begun kissing almost instantly the savory flavors of their dinner, making it even more delicious. She hadn’t had any wine to drink that night or he might have asked her to brush her teeth and that would have spoiled the moment. So everything seemed to be perfect; he had even cleaned his apartment, including fresh sheets on his bed for this very scenario.

She had started the further action by slowly unbuttoning his shirt and sliding her slightly cold hands across his chest. He hadn’t felt the intimate touch of a woman for some time and this caused him to shiver involuntarily. Opening his shirt all the way, she pressed him back on the couch and slowly kissed him. Standing, she had reached for his hand to help him up and at that same moment unzipped her skirt so it fell to her ankles in lazy swirls.

“Shall we take this to the bedroom?” she asked, her intentions now very clear.

All he could do was nod.

Her legs, though not long, were lightly muscled. As he brought his eyes up, he saw the beige lace of her panties covering what he wanted. He wanted her, all of her. As he led her towards his bedroom, he pulled her into his arms, inhaled her perfume, and clinging to her, he laid a passion-filled kiss on her lips. He knew in this moment that he would have her. As he looked at the smirk on her face, he could see everything he needed to know. 

She had pulled his shirt back and off his body, her lips and teeth finding his now quite erect nipples. Dragging her fingers down his stomach, they landed on his belt and made short work of unbuckling it. Then she undid the button and as she pulled down on his zipper, her knuckles brushed against his now quite firm cock. It was pressing to escape from his boxer briefs. “That feels yummy,” she teased as she pushed him lightly to sit on the bed. Pulling his pants and socks off, she left him only in his briefs.

Now it was her turn to show off her body. He hadn’t even seen her nude yet and his dick already throbbed. She unbuttoned her blouse slowly, pausing at each one to give him a teasing smile, perhaps checking to see if he wanted more. Of course, he wanted more and licked his now dry lips in anticipation. Finally, the last button finished, she pulled it off her arms and slowly reached behind her back to undo the clasp on her matching lacy beige bra. Clearly, she had anticipated some action tonight. As that bit of clothing fell away, her nipples now stiffened, his hungry gaze taking them in. Her breasts had a slight droop to them but not much for their size. She was about a C, he guessed. Those would fit well in his hands, as he found out a short time later.

It seemed she was trying to hide her ‘mom pooch’ as she called it, so standing slightly, he pulled her to him, brought her head down, and kissed her deeply on the mouth. Then on the neck, next shoulder, top of her breast, middle of them, then took her right nipple in his mouth. His hands had slid down and around to her soft ass, so she couldn’t bolt. So after enjoying the feeling of her nipple on his tongue, he dropped further, kissing her stomach. He spent an extra moment with his lips on one of her stretch marks but continued south. Crossing to the side of her slit, he kissed down her right leg to her thigh.

She laughed and moved as if tickled. Pushing him back off her, she repeated his trip down her body on his. Only when she got to his briefs, she pulled the band out and down, exposing the head of his throbbing erection. Her lips and tongue found him and swirled on his phallus, tasting his pre-cum. Using her face and chin she pushed down on his cock, it still in her mouth. Her fingers found the waistband, and with a slight lift of his butt, she slid them down, her mouth not leaving his dick for a moment. 

It had been so long since he had felt a woman’s touch, the touch of his dead wife, he thought guiltily; he could blow at any minute. But the guilt chased that back a bit and he felt himself go somewhat flaccid in her mouth.

She looked up in alarm, dropping his dick out of her mouth, she asked, “Are you okay? Is this okay?”, the look in her eyes also asking, “Am I okay?”

“Yes, yes, of course, this is great; it’s just been years since I have been with another woman and I just realized that, is all.” He said hurriedly. “You are amazing and sexy as hell,” he added for good measure. “Come up on the bed with me. I want those lips of yours again.”

As she climbed up, he slid back and spun so he was now fully on the bed and so was she. The kissing began in earnest and this time he noted he could feel her nipples drag on his chest as she moved. His member began growing once more, slowly stiffening and bobbing.

“Hmmm,” she said, feeling it on her leg. She pressed her still panty-clad pussy against it and began rubbing on it slowly.

Rolling her over, he took control for the moment. As they continued to kiss, his hand slid down her body finding the side of her panties, his fingers slid in. He felt a curly mass, sticky and wet. Pushing in with his fingers, he found her wetness and pushed down with his finger, and, getting inside slightly, he pulled slowly back up, bringing the moisture to her now erect clit. It was bigger than he had felt before; this would be something new. Once more, he dropped his middle finger, pressing in a bit further. He popped in suddenly and heard her gasp. Slowly moving his fingertip in a waving action, he noted the suction building up. Pulling out again, he took the moisture up to her clit once more. It was now poking up through her hair. Maybe not this time but he was going to have to eat that one day soon.

Reversing his hand, he grabbed the front of her panties and pulled them down. As he went back to work with his fingers, his lips rose to the pink bud of her breast. He sensed, as she worked her panties the rest of the way down, her breathing was now quite hoarse; she was ready for more. Her hands began pulling at his back, urging him to enter her. But still, he fucked her slowly with his fingers, a second having joined in penetrating her. He was soft but insistent in his stroking of her pussy. Looking down, he could see he was right; her clit, in fact, was sticking up through her mass of pubic hair.

That was it; he couldn’t wait any longer, and, climbing up, he placed his cock at her opening. Pushing lightly, he felt the curls part and the warmth of her lips take him into their slickness. Her back arched as she felt his delicate yet firm push into her, just barely in he pulled back out and up her slit, contacting her clit. Repeating this move several more times, she begged him to enter her. So with consistent pressure, he did just that, hearing to his delight her light voice saying, “Fuck, you are thick.”

He was in, clear to the base. He could feel her clit there, almost pulsing in anticipation. He pulled out slowly and pushed back in just as slowly. Again and again, he tortured them both, savoring the shivers of excitement they shared. 

She pushed him off and rolled him onto his back, her eyes fiery with desire. Straddling him, she set down slowly on him, taking him fully, and began to rock. He watched as her hand pinched her nipple and then fell toward her slit. Her fingers found his cock and she rubbed along it, getting them wet, then she placed them on that clit of hers and began a slow rub. As she bounced on him, she rubbed herself, her breathing becoming faster and faster. Her bobbing became erratic and she rubbed even faster. With a hard clamp on his cock, she came on him. He could feel her heat slide down his dick and settle on his pelvis and balls.

Looking at her face, he saw her in ecstasy, eyes closed, lip being bitten; she had been silent as she came. She began bouncing again, her tits jiggling for his viewing pleasure. He could feel her clamp onto his dick tightly as she reached the top of his shaft and then slide down with full pressure. A few moments of this was all he could resist as his cum jetted forth into her sex and he cried out in his passion. Keeping him inside, for now, she lowered herself to his chest and they shared another long kiss.

Yes, last night had gone exceedingly well, but as he began replaying it, something brought him back to the present.

She was staring at him, a little worry showing on her face, she asked again, “Are you okay?”

He had better tell her and so he said, “Yes! I am better than okay. I was just replaying last night in my mind and enjoying every bit of you.” He gave her a big smile, a little flush in his cheeks to emphasize his compliment. 

He was rewarded with her rolling over onto him and hearing her say, “I can see that you were. How about we enjoy your thoughts together?” she invited. As they pulled into one another’s arms, he wondered how he had gotten so lucky to find her.

Fifteen hot and sweaty minutes later, he extricated himself from the sheets and made for the bathroom. A nice, cool shower was exactly what he needed. Soon, as the water pounded off his body and ran in rivulets down his legs, he heard the curtain pulled back and Lynette had joined him. He hadn’t shared a shower in three years so he wasn’t sure about this. But as she soaped up portions of her body and helped him wash his, he quickly decided this was just fine. Finishing before her, he stepped into the cold to towel off and realized he only had one towel. He hadn’t expected things to go this far last night. Still dripping, he stepped into the hallway to the closet there and grabbed a towel, smelled it to be sure it was fresh and threw it over the curtain bar.

“Thank you, you think of everything, even the little stuff,” she said from what was now a cloud of steam. 

She must like her showers hot, he noted for future reference. Yes, that’s right, he told himself he wanted this to happen again. This woman was making him smile, and he had thought that part of him was long dead, never to return.

Published 
Written by ArtisticSpock
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments