Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love in Wisconsin

"Spring break is no longer for the wild college kids."

17
10 Comments 10
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

At twenty-four years old, Chelsea was a single mom to two young children. Her husband left her a year earlier, leaving their kids wondering where he was. Through it all, she kept her head up and was committed to giving her kids all they deserved.

That was why she came up with a trip to the Wisconsin Dells. It was the middle of March, cold and snowy. The kids and she had been cooped up in the house all winter, they needed a break. She packed them up and headed out on the seven-hour drive to The Wilderness at the Dells. Arriving late at night, they ate dinner and went to bed.

The next morning, she got them in their swimsuits. After changing, they headed for the water park. The kids were enjoying the toddler area and made a new friend; a little boy named Zach. Zach's grandfather, Michael, started chatting with Chelsea.

Michael was in his mid-forties, blonde hair, turning gray, and fit. He had told Chelsea he was a widower, and there for Zach's birthday trip. His daughter and son-in-law, Matt and Gracie, planned it all. After a long year, the family needed a fun celebration. Chelsea told Michael that was a similar reason for her taking the kids.

They flirted all morning, and from a distance, Gracie and Michael's other kids, Jamie and Corey watched and discussed the flirting and the fact their dad had looked so happy.

When Michael walked to go to the bathroom, Gracie approached Chelsea, telling Chelsea how glad she was that her dad talking with her had been making him happier. In talking, even just those few moments, Gracie had a feeling, she just needed a way to bring it up, she knew Chelsea was someone her dad needed. She asked where Chelsea was staying, and for some reason, the usually careful Chelsea gave her the suite number.

Later that evening, kids asleep in their beds in the kid's room, there was a knock at the door. Chelsea answered it. Standing there, stood Michael, holding a bottle of wine. They both smiled, blushing, excited to see each other again. Michael broke the silence, "I'm sorry, I know this is a surprise, and last minute, but I enjoyed our conversation earlier, and hoped it could continue."

Chelsea smiled and said, "I'm glad that you enjoyed it. It was great, please, come in." Michael walked in. Chelsea grabbed a couple of glasses from the kitchen area and poured the wine. They sat on the couch and continued to chat. About an hour into talking, and two glasses of wine each, Michael leaned in and kissed Chelsea.

He pulled back and said, "I'm sorry."

Chelsea shook her head and said, "Don't be," and leaned in to kiss him again. Their kiss, so filled with passion, love. Michael pulled her onto him, his hands wandered up Chelsea's shirt. Her slender, smooth body warm against his cool hands.

Chelsea's hands left his neck and took her shirt off. Her fingers combed through his hair as Michael took her small, plump breasts one by one in his mouth, flicking her nipples with his tongue, making Chelsea moan softly.

Michael picked her up, and carried her to the bedroom. She laid flat on her back in the middle of the king-size bed. She took her shorts and panties off as Michael shut the bedroom door. When he turned to face her, she threw them at him. Michael, already shirtless, shoved his pants and boxers down before jumping in bed with her.

Michael was between her legs, licking her pussy lips up and down. He ran his right hand on the inside of her thighs. He pushed her lips open with her tongue, he licked and sucked on her hard erect clit. He removed his hand from her thigh, and inserted one, then two fingers inside her pussy.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

Chelsea started gasping and moaning loudly. His fingers curled inside her, searching for her G-spot, expertly finding it in no time. He nibbled on her clit as he flicked the G-spot. Chelsea came, "Oh. Ahh. Uhh-fuck," as she squirted on his tongue and mouth, and he lapped up her juices.

He climbed onto her, kissing her deeply, their kiss once more filled with a great amount of passion and love. His hands caressing her body. Michael's mouth fell to her neck, nibbling and kissing her neck. His cock resting right against her cunt.

Chelsea rolled onto him, pulling away from him. She kissed Michael's shoulder, biting it in passion. Her hands trailed down his body as she went down to his cock, standing at attention. Chelsea combed her blonde, curly hair over her shoulder. She stroked his cock a few times, before she bent down and placed his head in her mouth.

She sucked his head, flicking her tongue against the tip. Michael moaned as she expertly took him deeper down her throat, eventually swallowing the majority of his length. She began to bob up and down on his length. Michael was oozing precum, which she gladly swallowed. Michael combed and played with her hair, admiring her beauty.

Chelsea pulled off of his cock, crawled up to him. She kissed him, his length lying between her pussy lips. She moved her hips up and down, letting the tip of his cock hit and roll over her clit. They made out, he leaned up to her, her hands on the top of the headboard. She raised her hips and Michael helped guide his member into her love canal.

She slowly rode him, bringing him further inside her with every thrust she made. Her moans and groans became louder with every movement they made. Michael began sucking on her breasts, one by one. She started cumming, louder than before.

Michael, tired of her slow, steady thrusts, flipped her to her back. He sucked her neck for a moment, still inside her, before whispering, "I love how slow and passionate you were being, but now I'm going to really fuck you. I'll fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

Chelsea smiled a big, wild smile before saying, "Yes, please. Fuck me HARD!"

Michael started thrusting hard into her. Her moans and groans were loud. He pounded her, they both needed this, neither had any sex in two years, but never with each other. They fit perfectly with each other, and knew what the other needed. It was not long before they both started to cum, hard.

They cuddled close together, full of love. They had only known each other ten hours, but they both knew, they were meant to be.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments