Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love For An Older Man - Chapter 3

"Amy brings a friend."

6
2 Comments 2
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words

A couple of weeks had passed since Michelle had met Amy and they became good friends.  Amy would meet her in the gym every morning and they would work out together. Afterward, depending on their plans, they would come back to the condo and have some wild fuck sessions.  Since their first time, Amy had become an expert at girl-on-girl pleasure. Sometimes Bob would join them, but if he was not around, it was just the two of them.

 

Bob was planning for their Mexico trip, which was coming up soon.  They had asked Amy to go, but her parents were coming into town the week they were leaving and she needed to be there.  The “Michelle” had been outfitted and stocked with the supplies they would need for a trip to Cabo San Lucas, a resort town on the southernmost tip of the Baja peninsula.  The trip would take a week and Michelle was really excited, as this would be their first long-distance sailing trip. Up until now, their sailing adventures were strictly local.

 

The day before they were to leave, Amy asked them to have dinner at her place.  Michelle and Bob both accepted and told her they would be there. Asking if they needed to bring anything, Amy told them “Just your two sexy selves,” smiling coyly. Michelle decided to bring a bottle of wine.

 

Michelle and Bob got themselves ready and headed out the door.  Michelle was wearing a very small pair of light blue shorts with a blue flowered halter top and sandals.  Bob wore his usual, which was a pair of shorts and a T-shirt that showed off his muscles.

 

Knocking on the door, Michelle turned to Bob and kissed him. “What was that for?” he asked. 

 

“No reason,” she said.

 

Amy answered the door a few seconds later and invited them in.  She was wearing a tight, short yellow skirt with an orange tube top.  Michelle looked at Bob’s crotch and noticed that his cock was getting hard.  “We’re here for dinner,” she whispered to him.

 

Bob just shrugged his shoulders as if to say, “I can’t help it.”  Michelle had to agree with Bob, though. The way Amy’s tits filled out that tube top would make any normal man hard and any female with lesbian tendencies wet in her pussy.

 

“Hi!” Amy said. “Come on in!”  Michelle and Bob thanked her and entered the condo, handing her the bottle of wine that they brought.  The layout of Amy’s condo was very similar to their own. The kitchen was on the left, as you entered, with the dining area situated between it and the living room and the bedrooms past all three areas.  Amy led them to the living room and invited them to have a seat. “Would you like anything to drink?” she asked them.

 

“I’ll have a glass of that wine,” Bob said.

 

“That will work for me, too,” Michelle chimed in. 

 

“Great! I’ll be right back.” And with that, Amy went to the kitchen for glasses.

 

When she returned, Michelle noticed that she had four glasses.  She asked Amy who the fourth glass was for and Amy explained “Oh.  That’s for my friend Nicole. She’s freshening up and will be right out.”  Michelle noticed that Amy was blushing and suspected that she and Nicole were a little more than just friends.

 

Just then, Nicole walked into the room from the hallway leading back to the bedrooms.  Her hair was blonde and cut into a pixie type of haircut, deep blue eyes, standing, maybe, five-foot-tall with medium-sized tits that looked large on her small frame, a small waist, and a very round ass.  She was wearing short shorts, much like what Michelle was wearing, but in white.

 

Her top was a blue string bikini top, which didn’t leave much to the imagination. Michelle noticed Bob checking out every inch of her and was sure he was undressing her with his mind.  She laughed to herself and couldn’t fault him, because she was doing the same thing.

 

“Bob.  Michelle, this is my friend Nicole.  We go to school together and have a lot of the same classes.” 

 

Michelle and Bob said, “hello,” and Nicole walked up to Michelle and gave her a hug.  Not just a “nice to meet you” kind of hug, but more like a “hi, let’s fuck” type of hug.  Michelle felt a twinge in her pussy. When she let go of her, she went to Bob and did the same thing.  She noticed Bob was milking it for all it was worth.

 

Nicole, it turned out, was eighteen years old and a San Diego native.  She said that her parents were just regular people and lived in a house in one of the many suburbs.  Her dad worked at one of the many car dealerships and her mom was a nurse. She was an only child and was sheltered from a lot of things growing up because she was her parents’ baby.  She was not even allowed to have a boyfriend until she was seventeen and, even then, her dates were monitored closely. Being here at Amy’s was the most freedom she ever had.

 

Amy had returned to the kitchen to finish dinner, which left Michelle and Bob to entertain Nicole.  She had taken a seat directly across from them, making sure that they both could see her. Michelle had a feeling she knew what dessert was going to be.

 

After a few minutes, Amy said that dinner was ready and they all got up to sit at the dining room table.  The dinner smelled, and looked, delicious. Amy had prepared spaghetti with meatballs, all of which were homemade by Amy herself.  There was a delectable looking salad and, fresh from the oven, garlic bread. Everyone complimented Amy on the dinner and they all sat down to eat.

 

After dinner, everyone retired to the balcony and Amy brought some more wine.  They were all laughing and having a good time when Nicole got up and straddled Michelle’s lap.  

 

She didn’t quite know what to make of it until Nicole spoke.  “Amy has told me about the good times she has had with you and Bob and she has shown me what it’s like to fuck a girl, but I’d like the both of you to teach me what it is to be a woman.”  Then she planted her lips on Michelle’s and forced her tongue between her lips. Michelle made it easier for her and opened her mouth so their tongues could dance together. Several minutes later, she began feeling Nicole’s firm tits. 

 

Nicole reached behind her back and untied her top, giving Michelle unrestricted access to her breasts. Michelle looked over at Bob and saw that Amy was on her knees sucking his cock. Bob had a look of total bliss on his face. Michelle smiled at this, because she wanted him to be nothing, but happy.

 

She returned her attention to the hot eighteen-year-old straddling her lap.  She took one of Nicole’s tits in her hands and began licking and sucking her nipple, stopping once in a while to lick her, rather, large areolas.  Nicole was moaning and began moving her hips on Michelle’s lap. She knew that Nicole was trying to stimulate her pussy.

 

At this point, Michelle just stood up, causing Nicole to also stand up.  She grabbed Nicole's shorts and pulled them down and off. Nicole stood in front of Michelle totally nude, as she wasn’t wearing panties.  Michelle got on her knees and ran her hands up and down her body, finally looking at that young teen pussy in front of her. Nicole had shaved her pussy, leaving a narrow landing strip of hair.  It was a little darker in color than the hair on her head, but that could have been lightened by the sun.

 

Michelle ran her hands through Nicole’s small bush and made her way to her very tiny pussy.  She had never seen a more perfect pussy than this. Her pussy juices were beginning to drip and Michelle gathered some on her hand.  She brought it up to her mouth and licked her fingers until she didn't taste any more of her juices.

 

She slowly pushed Nicole into the seat where she was sitting previously and got down on her knees between Nicole’s spread legs.  Michelle just stared at the tiny, perfect cunt in front of her for a minute before taking her right hand and placing it on that pussy. She put, barely, any pressure on her and began to feel all the folds and the tiny clit at the top.  She spread her lips apart and was amazed at how pink and wet her pussy was.

 

She couldn’t take it any longer and just had to taste what was in front of her.  Michelle, slowly and gently, placed her tongue on that beautiful pussy. The taste was like nothing she had ever tasted before.  Her nectar was, just that, nectar. It tasted sweeter than honey, to her. Relishing in the taste, she began licking and sucking at her pussy hole, wanting more.  Michelle then raised Nicole’s legs up over her head and placed one of her hands on her firm breasts.

 

She then returned to feasting on the best tasting pussy ever.  Her tongue swiped up and down Nicole’s pussy, tracing her entire genitals from her asshole to her clit. Nicole was moaning and cooing the entire time she was doing this.  Michelle didn’t spend too much time on her clit, because she wanted this to last forever. She was in pussy heaven.

 

Michelle took a second to look at the other side of the balcony, where Bob and Amy were now completely nude, with Amy on top of Bob, riding his cock.  Bob had his hands on her hips, lifting Amy up and down with his muscular arms. She could hear the slapping sound their bodies made whenever Bob pulled her down on top of him. 

 

He was moving Amy so fast that she was crying out in ecstasy at the feeling of Bob’s cock pounding her like a jackhammer. Michelle felt a twinge of jealousy at the sight, but remembered that Bob was hers and she could always get the pleasure that Amy was feeling right now anytime she wanted.  She was happy that the kid was enjoying herself.

 

After looking at Bob and Amy, she quickly realized that she was a little overdressed.  Regretfully, she left Nicole’s sweet eighteen-year-old pussy and stood up to remove her clothes.  No sooner had she done this, that she felt Nicole’s hands on her bare pussy. She put two of her fingers in Michelle’s pussy and began finger fucking her while she was still standing.

 

'This girl may be only eighteen, but she knows what she wants,' Michelle thought.  She spread her legs so that she could get better access. All of a sudden she felt Nicole’s fingers touch her G spot and begin jackhammering her fingers into Michelle’s cunt and she felt herself begin squirting. “Oh, my god! You little minx!” she cried out. “Keep doing that! I’m squirting so much!”  She looked down to see Nicole covered in her squirt juices and the floor with puddles of the stuff. Thank goodness this area wasn’t carpeted.

LittleShyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleShyy

 

Michelle pulled Nicole to her feet and began kissing her fiercely. She found an empty chaise lounge and lay down on it, directing Nicole to lay on top of her in the sixty-nine position.  Michelle dove back into her pussy and began licking that young teen pussy for all it was worth. She felt Nicole’s tongue on her pussy and moaned into her pussy from the feeling. 'Amy taught this girl well,' she said to herself.  Nicole was licking her pussy so well that she had to take her mouth off of her pussy.

 

“Ooohhh! That feels sooo good! Don’t stop! I’m getting close to cumming!” Michelle’s lifted her pussy to meet Nicole's mouth and started bucking her hips. “Don’t stop! Don’t stop!” Michelle cried.  “Oh my god! I’m cummming!” She felt her climax subside and dropped her hips back to the chaise lounge and started rubbing Nicole’s clit with all four fingers.

 

Nicole began moaning and grinding her pussy on Michelle’s hand. “Oh, yes! That feels sooo good! Keep doing that!” She rubbed Nicole's pussy as fast as she could, her juices lubricating her fingers.  All of a sudden Nicole let out a blood-curdling yell and cried out “Huh..huh..huh, I’m cumming! I’m cummming!” Michelle just kept on rubbing that pussy until Nicole couldn’t take anymore and pulled her hand away from her pussy. She collapsed on top of Michelle, breathing hard, but with a look of contentment.

 

“Wow!” Bob said.  “That was quite a show you two put on!” 

 

Michelle just smiled and threw a pillow at him.  “So, how long were you guys watching?” she asked. 

 

Amy replied, “Oh, long enough. You guys were so hot!" 

 

Nicole climbed off of Michelle and walked over to where Bob was sitting.  She got on her knees in front of him and, looking up at him, asked, “Would you fuck me?  I’ve never been with a guy.” Bob looked over at Michelle and she nodded back at him. She sat up to watch the show that was about to begin.  Amy sat beside her and lay her head on Michelle’s shoulder.

 

Bob pulled Nicole up to him and kissed her long and hard.  Nicole seemed to enjoy it, found Bob’s cock and started to stroke it slowly.  She pulled away from their kiss and just stared at Bob’s cock while she stroked it.  “What do I do now?” she asked, looking at Michelle.  

 

Michelle got up and knelt next to her.  She took Bob’s cock from Nicole and stroked it a few times before putting his cock in her mouth.  She took his whole cock and then sucked hard on the way back up. Releasing his cock from her mouth, she put Nicole’s hand back on Bob’s cock and told her what to do.  Nicole then repeated what Michelle had done and pulled her mouth from his cock. “Did I do it right?” she asked Michelle.

 

Michelle said, “Well, I don’t know. Why don’t you ask Bob since he would know better than anyone.”  Nicole looked up at Bob and he told her that she did great.

 

Nicole smiled, took Bob’s cock back in her mouth and began sucking in earnest.  Michelle could see that Bob was enjoying having his cock sucked by this young teen.  She stayed where she was so that she could see the action up close and to coach Nicole.  “Lick up and down his shaft and the lick and suck his balls,” she told her. Nicole did what she was told.  Bob was moaning from the things she was doing to him.

 

Michelle had Nicole suck Bob’s cock for a few more minutes.  “That’s enough of sucking,” she told Nicole. “Let’s get you ready to fuck. Bob, why don’t you lay down on one of the loungers and we’ll have Nicole ride your cock.”  Bob did as Michelle suggested and just waited there for the two of them. Michelle took Nicole by the hand and led her to the chaise lounge where Bob lay waiting for them.  “Straddle him with your pussy over Bob’s cock.” Nicole did what she was told and Michelle took Bob’s cock and pointed it at the virgin teen’s dripping wet pussy. “Now, lower yourself onto his cock.  Go as slow as you want. You’re in control here.”  

 

Nicole began lowering herself.  She had barely got the head of Bob’s cock in before she sat back up and gasped. “I think he just hit my hymen,” Nicole said. 

 

“The easiest way to break it is to push yourself down hard. It will hurt a lot less that way.” Michelle suggested. Nicole nodded, took a deep breath and forced herself down onto Bob’s cock. 

 

“Ow!” she cried out and stopped one more time. She took another deep breath and began to lower herself further on the cock that was penetrating her.

 

Michelle watched as Bob’s cock disappeared into the eighteen-year-old’s love canal. When Michelle looked up at Nicole, she noticed a look of pure ecstasy on her face.  She removed her hand from Bob’s cock and watched as Nicole closed the distance to his crotch.

 

When Nicole had all of Bob’s cock inside of her, she began to ride it up and down, very slowly at first, but then, picking up speed.  “Oh, it feels so good! Why didn’t I do this before now?” Nicole picked up speed and was moaning loudly. Bob started thrusting his hips up, meeting her downward plunges and, also, moaning.

 

“Oh, this pussy is so tight!” Bob cried out.  “It feels amazing!”

 

Michelle had back up a little from the pair and was on her knees.  It turned her on so much watching these two that she began fingering her pussy and playing with her tits. 

 

Nicole and Bob fucked for several minutes before they both began to moan louder.  Michelle knew they were both going to climax. Bob was good at timing his climax with his partner’s.  “Oooh, I’m going to cum!” Nicole cried out. Bob was moaning and grunting, waiting for Nicole to cum. All of a sudden she sat down hard on Bob and began grinding her pelvis on his cock.  “Huh.. huh.. huh, I’m cummming! I’m cummming!” she screamed. Michelle watched as Bob, all of a sudden, grabbed Nicole’s hips and shot his semen into the young teen’s tight pussy.

 

They both rode out their climaxes until Nicole, suddenly, lay down on top of Bob, her pussy still encasing his cock, and kissed him passionately.  “Thank you, oh, thank you! That was amazing!” she said to Bob. She, then, looked at Michelle and said, “thank you for sharing Bob with me.” Michelle just smiled.

 

They all looked over at Amy and saw that she was rubbing her pussy with all that she had.  “What? that was hot!” she said when she saw everyone looking at her. Everyone just smiled at each other and gathered their clothes together.

 

It was getting late and Michelle and Bob had to get back to their condo so that they could get some sleep before leaving on their sailing adventure in the morning.  They hugged and kissed the girls and told them that they would see them in about a month. With that, they returned to their condo to turn in.

 

Upon returning to the condo, they both jumped in the shower before turning in.  No sooner had they stepped in then Bob began caressing Michelle and put his hands between her legs.  “Keep that up and we won’t be getting any sleep,” she said to him.

 

Bob just smiled and said, “That’s okay.”

 

Michelle grabbed a loofah, poured body wash on it and began washing Bob’s chest and arms.  She, then, washed his cock and balls, which caused Bob to get an erection. Michelle took her hand and started stroking his hard meat.  Looking at him, she noticed that he was standing under the shower with his eyes closed, enjoying what was being done to him.

 

She got down on her knees and started sucking his cock under the spray of the shower.  Standing up after a couple of minutes, she told Bob, “why don’t we take this someplace more comfortable?” Bob shut off the shower and grabbed their towels.

 

Michelle was the first one in the bed and was laying on her back with her legs spread so that Bob would see her pussy clearly.  He took one look and laid down between her legs, his tongue going straight for her clit. He didn’t usually start at her clit, so it took Michelle by surprise.  She gasped when his tongue touched there. He took his tongue off her clit and began tracing along the outside of her pussy lips. She felt his fingers find the entrance to her love canal and push two of them into her.  He started to finger fuck her slowly until she felt him touch her G-spot.  

 

Michelle grabbed the bed sheet knowing what was coming next.  Bob began moving his fingers in and out very quickly. She felt herself getting extremely wet, knowing it was just a matter of seconds before her flood gates opened up.  “Oh, you little asshole! You know what that does to me!” Bob smiled and moved his fingers even faster. That was enough for her to raise her hips off the bed and start screaming.  “Oh, oh, oh! I'm cumming!” Bob put his mouth on her pussy and she felt herself start to squirt. His fingers kept up their fast pace on her G-spot. She grabbed his hand and pulled his fingers out, because she couldn’t take anymore. 

 

Bob had pulled his face from her pussy and, after seeing the cum dripping from his face, was glad that she had laid a towel down.  She pulled him to her and kissed him deeply. Michelle laid back on the bed, pulling Bob with her. Once he was between her legs she quietly told him, “fuck me, Bob.  Fuck me slow and gentle.” Bob obliged by putting his cock in her love canal and fucking her with long and slow strokes. Michelle laid her head on her pillow and just enjoyed the feeling of his cock moving in and out of her pussy.  

 

Even though it had been less than a month, she found herself falling deeply in love with this man.  No man had ever treated her with the respect and adoration he had for her. Even though their sex lives included other people, Bob had never done anything without her permission or forced her into anything.  Everything was mutual. He showered her with anything she wanted. And he was constantly surprising her with adventures.

 

She found that she had come to love sailing. Bob had even started teaching her how to handle the “Michelle.” She still was overwhelmed with what Bob had named the boat and the reason he named her that.

 

Michelle pulled Bob’s head onto her shoulder and held him there tightly.  Bob just continued his slow, gentle strokes until they both were just too tired to continue.  Neither one came, which was okay. It wasn’t the end result that mattered. It was the act itself.  The act of lovemaking. Bob rolled over and Michelle laid her head on his shoulder and he put his arm around her and she put her hand on his chest.  Closing their eyes, they fell asleep like this. Just like they did every night.

Published 
Written by RachelsGuy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments