Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lori's Story

"Her eyes teared up as she waved goodbye."

86
18 Comments 18
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Ten-year-old Lori ran into the woods behind her house to escape her drunken father. Her mother abandoned her and her older sister four years prior. Her dad works hard at the mill, but he drinks hard too. He gets abusive and violent. So, Lori has learned the early signs and knows when to run into the woods. She knows them like the back of her hand.

Her older sister is seventeen and stays away mostly and sells her body on the street.

Lori is a gangly redhead with orange freckles scattered on her body and face. She wears her long hair in pigtails.

She ran further into the woods than she usually does, and she ran up onto a twelve-year-old boy named Mac. He was fishing from the dock and already had a couple of catfish in his bucket.

Lori hid and watched him for a while. He was a handsome lad with a brilliant smile. Mac was tall for his age and had a pleasant voice as he sang old songs from the radio as he fished.

He opened his lunch box and pulled out a cheese sandwich and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He unscrewed the cap off his thermos that was filled with lime Kool-Aid.

Both sandwiches were cut in half diagonally. He bit into the cheese sandwich. He said with his mouth full, "I know you are there. You don't have to hide."

Lori stood up and came over and stood by him as he sat cross-legged on the dock. Her stomach growled as she watched him eat. Mac handed Lori the other half of the cheese sandwich. She devoured it.

Mac bit into the half of the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He handed her the other half. She ate a little slower as the peanut butter and soft bread stuck to the roof of her mouth. Mac poured some Kool-Aid into the thermos lid and handed it to Lori.

"Can you talk or are you mute? Do you have a name? What are you doing on my grandpa's property?" Mac peppered her with questions.

Lori answered back in a sassy manner, "Of course I can speak. My name is Lori, if you need to know. I go where I want to go. This is a free country. "

Mac was from Georgia, but his parents are Irish immigrants, so his southern accent has an Irish twist. He loved Lori's southern accent. She sounded just like the lady in "Gone With The Wind."

"Have a seat and I will rig you up a pole," Mac said.

They fished and talked for hours. Lori loved Mac's deep blue eyes and his sandy, curly locks. Lori told him about her mother and father, but did not tell him about her sister.

The two became good friends. They met and fished at the lake two or three times a week for years. When they saw each other in town, they would wave, and Mac would invite her to have a soda with him and his family. Mac had two older brothers with only one living. The oldest brother was killed in Vietnam when he was just eighteen. His other brother just turned eighteen and enlisted in the Marines.

Mac's parents fell in love with Lori and helped her out when they could. They would let her sleep in the guest room when her dad was acting up.

Mac was sixteen and in his junior year, when Lori was finally old enough to attend the same school. Lori was super intelligent and at sixteen, her body blossomed like a flower in Eden. She was no longer flat chested but now sported heavy, firm boobs. She had an hourglass figure that drove all the boys wild.

To Mac, though, she was still the same little girl that became his best friend. Mac was already tall at 6'2". He was the second baseman and starting pitcher on the high school team. He wore his sandy curly hair down to his broad shoulders. He was strong as an ox. If boys didn't know that he was the kindest guy in town, they feared him.

All the girls envied Lori as she and Mac were always together. Mac was oblivious to the fact that her ass looked spectacular in tight blue jeans or that her nipples were always erect around him.

Guys would ask Mac if it was alright to ask Lori out on a date. Lori was in love with Mac. It always hurt her when he would answer, "What are you asking me for? She doesn't belong to me. We are just good friends. Ask her if you want to go out."

Lori always turned them down. Some boys knew about her sister and would spread rumors that Lori was going to be just like her sister. Fucking for money or drugs or a place to crash.

Mac, of course, knew about her sister for years. He never brought it up because if she didn't want to talk about it, then it was not his place to mention it.

Mac asked Lori to the Junior Prom. His mother bought her a fancy gown and rented Mac a handsome tux. She knew Lori was in love with her son, but just let it play out on its own.

Mac invited Lori as a friend, and Lori knew it. She didn't care. She was going to be on his arm and for now, that was good enough. They danced and laughed all night. The couple's picture that was taken showcased how gorgeous Lori was.

Two weeks later, when he received the photos in the mail, he opened them up at the kitchen table with his mom.

He was awestruck at her radiance, the way her eyes sparkled as she looked at him. Mac finally recognized her beauty. "You know she is deeply in love with you, son," his mother said.

"What? No. We, we are just best friends," Mac replied.

"That's how me and your dad started out as too." His mother kissed him on the forehead.

Mac found himself sweating around Lori. He caught himself staring into her eyes, staring at her breasts and watching her ass sway as she walked away. He noticed that she always touched him when she was talking to him. When she walked, he watched her lips move as if it was a sultry slow motion film clip.

His cock would get hard when she was around. He started noticing her hard nipples poking through her shirts. When she wore a dress, he wanted to run his hands over her smooth legs.

Mac asked girls his age out on dates so that he would not be constantly thinking about Lori.

Lori was hurt but continued being his best friend. He would bring his girlfriends on their visits, even on their fishing days. Lori persevered; she was an optimistic person. She knew one day they would be together.

Mac turned seventeen the summer before his senior year. At a bonfire before the school year started, Mac had sex for the first time. His current girlfriend sucked his cock and spread her legs for him behind the sports hut. The girl screamed when she came. Lori walked up and saw Mac's cock for the first time. He was pumping hard and telling her how good she felt. Lori ran away, crying.

Lori did not come around Mac for a few months. Mac had a new girlfriend every few weeks. He was enjoying his newfound manhood.

Mac and Lori talked, but not the way they used to. As the Senior Prom came around, Mac did not have a current girlfriend. Lori still hoped Mac would ask her. It was a week before the prom, and Mac asked Lori.

Jonny, the high-school quarterback, asked Lori about two hours before Mac showed up on her porch to ask her. Lori cried when Mac asked, and she said no. That she was already going with Jonny.

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

Both were heartbroken. Mac sped away in his truck and did not attend the prom.

Lori was the prettiest girl there. She held onto Jonny's arm the whole night. When Jonny walked her to her front door, he kissed her tenderly. Lori grabbed his face and stuck her tongue deep into his mouth. Jonny's tongue danced with hers. Her heart pounded as she shut the door. She leaned against the door and sighed.

Lori and Mac dated multiple people up to his graduation. Mac would fuck anything that walked. Lori never let a boy go to second base. Only kissing, hand holding and hugging were allowed.

Mac enlisted in the Marines a week after graduation. He got stupidly drunk and had to walk home. He met a redhead outside the bar, and she pulled him into the alley. She dropped to her knees and sucked his cock. He blew his load down her throat. She bent over a gas pipe and pulled her panties down. Mac slammed his cock into her dripping pussy. She grunted a few times but did not cum. Mac plastered her insides with his semen.

Mac was just standing there in a stupor. She pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and started pulling cash out of it. "That's ten for the blow job and fifty for the fuck," she said. "Ten more for the tip." She looked at his driver's license. "You are my baby sister's boyfriend. No wonder she likes you. You are easy on the eyes and have a nice big cock."

She kissed him on the cheek, gave his wallet back and walked away towards the street. A car full of soldiers stopped and picked her up.

Mac was devastated that he just fucked Lori's sister. It took only two days for Lori to show up at his house. She slapped Mac's face and cussed him out. His mother was there and was disappointed for the first time in her son.

Mac tried to get in touch with Lori for about a week. She would not see him.

Mac was on the bus to take him to Marine training camp. He looked out the window and saw Lori waving at him. She teared up as she waved goodbye.

Mac was designated to go to Japan for two years followed up by two years in Germany. He signed up for two more years and was stationed in Australia.

Lori had her first sexual experience in college. She loved having sex and became good at it. She would physically orgasm, but never had the big internal emotional orgasm.

Lori graduated from college and became a math teacher at her old high school. She had sent her sister to rehab, and her sister sister has been clean and sober for three years. Lori's father passed away five years ago so Lori lives in her old house with her sister Josie. Josie works at the post office as a clerk.

Lori was now twenty-two years old. She was outside in her robe hanging clothes to dry. Under her robe she wore her pink bra and panty outfit.

Josie busted out the door. "Donna (Mac's mom) just called and said Mac's home." Lori stood there shaking in shock. She looked at Josie, "What do I do?"

Josie threw her the car keys, "Go to him, baby, go to him."

Lori took off fast and as she was running to the car her robe opened up and got caught on the fence. Lori just let the robe fall and got in her car and drove towards Mac's house. On the way there she realized she was just wearing her bra and panties and just smiled.

Mac was out front packing his lunch and fishing gear onto his motorcycle. His mom dad and older brother were sitting on the front porch. Lori pulled up and got out of the car and stood shaking as Mac and her stared at each other.

They ran towards each other, and she jumped into Mac's arms and wrapped her legs around him. He held her tight and kissed her passionately. They slowly spun in circles. Mac whispered, "I've missed you so much. I love you. I need you."

"I love you, Mac. For twelve years, I loved only you," Lori cried.

"Come on," Mac said as he got on the motorcycle. She climbed on behind him and hugged his body. He took off through the woods towards the lake.

Mac spread a blanket on the dock where they first met. He laid Lori down and kissed her face all over. Lori reached behind her and unfastened her bra. She let it fall off slowly. Her breasts were full and beautiful with freckles. Her areolas were pink and large with fat erect nipples. Mac held them and kissed them. They were both breathing heavily. Mac pulled off his t-shirt revealing his muscular chest. Across his left pec was "Lori" tattooed on it. Lori tugged his pants off. They rolled on the blanket.

Mac got on his knees and slid his boxers off. Lori's heart was pounding as she viewed his thick eight-inch cock. It was beautiful and straight. His cock was smooth and had a pink head.

Lori laid on her back and lifted her ass. She pulled off her panties and tossed them to the side. She lay on her elbows with her legs slightly bent. Her breasts lay heavily on her chest. Her stomach was smooth and firm. A red triangular bush decorated her pussy. She slowly spread her legs revealing large pink lips and a grape-sized clit. Moisture was glistening between her lips and Mac could see her pink entrance as she opened up fully.

Mac lay on top of Lori, kissing her and pulling on her nipples. She wrapped her legs around Mac's waist and pulled him into her. His cock head touched her entrance and they both moaned. He slowly sank his cock into her velvety puffy walls.

Lori's eyes rolled up into her head as he was only halfway in and her pussy spasmed and she came. She was tight and she felt his cock slid against her walls as he pushed deeper. His pelvis hit her pelvis, and they just lay their kissing and moaning.

Lori felt his thick cock throbbing in her pussy. Mac felt her soft, wet walls embrace his cock. He slowly rocked in and out of her. His shaft slid against her engorged clit. Lori shook uncontrollably and finally had that internal climax that shot through her whole body. Her head threw back and she let out a silent scream.

They made love like this for thirty minutes. Lori had multiple orgasms but none as big as when Mac's cock thickened and he yelled, "Oh God, Lori, marry me."

She felt his warm seed spread heavily throughout her womb... She shuddered and moaned as she arched her back. Her walls tightened around his cock and milked every ounce of his love juice out of him.

Afterwards, Mac let Lori wear his t-shirt. It hung on her like a dress down to her mid-thigh. She was gorgeous. Mac slipped his pants on and pulled out the picnic basket. Mac handed her half of a cheese sandwich and a cup of lime Kool-Aid. He dropped two lines in the water and held Lori in his arms.

Lori looked up at Mac and said, "Yes, I will marry you. I have always wanted to be yours."

 

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments