Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lori At The Cabin

"Her big alabaster breasts were fully exposed and her large areolas wrinkled in the cool air as her nipples pointed out a good three quarters of an inch."

71
10 Comments 10
3.0k Views 3.0k
8.3k words 8.3k words

Author's Notes

"Lori was beautiful rich and smart, but a bit of a prude and a bitch.. She lusted after Mac's cock and was angry when he did not offer it to her."

Lori's parents owned a cabin in the North Georgia Mountains just below the Tennessee line.

Lori was thirty-two and quite the bitch. She felt entitled and too good for any man. She was, however, stunningly beautiful. Her long, flowing red hair draped down to her ass. She was tall at 5'10" with a thin waist that accented her perky bubble butt. Her legs were long and strong. Lori's face was perfect, with big green eyes, pouty lips, a smooth, perfect nose, and a strong jawline and chin.

But what people noticed first were her large, rounded breasts. Her breasts were an alluring alabaster with large diameter pink areolas. Her nipples would get long and stiff when she was excited, sexually or emotionally. For instance, you could watch them grow as you talked with her if you made her laugh or furious.

It was late September when Lori decided to spend some time alone at the cabin until after the new year. She had had her fill of people, especially her family, and she hated the holidays and all the celebrations.

Lori planned to spend her time writing the fifth book in her saga about vampires and werewolves. Her books are borderline horror porn.

Lori had experienced a few lovers (men and women), but none had fully satisfied her sexually. The sensation of being "dirty" was not appealing to her. She would not suck a cock or touch one with her hand. She didn't like to tongue kiss or be overly passionate. When she took a cock, she rarely came, and if her partner came, Lori would immediately get up afterwards to bathe.

A woman could make her cum with their tongue on her clit, but Lori would not eat another pussy. She would also not let anyone get close to her ass hole. No touching, no cocks, and no tongues. She loved to use vibrators and her fingers to make herself cum. In fact, she masturbated at least once a day.

A stunning, thick, red, curly triangle shape adorned the area above her pussy. The inner lips of her vagina opened, resembling a butterfly. Her outer muns were puffy and smooth. Her clit was round and the size of a grape. It was extremely sensitive when it poked out from beneath its hood. The problem was only a few lovers had accomplished this feat.

When Lori arrived at the cabin, she pulled her Jeep up to the side. It was a cool, cloudy day, and the trees were swaying in the breeze.

The cabin was more like a lodge, as it was a wealthy family's cabin. It stood two stories and covered about 4000 square feet. The first floor had a huge galley kitchen, a family room with a giant fireplace, a large master ensuite with its own fireplace, a library, an office, two full bathrooms and a sitting room. A grand staircase provided access to the second floor. It had five large bedrooms, three full bathrooms and a large open area overlooking the family room below.

A staff of four kept the cabin running when the family was on site. The staff comprised Joan, the chef and house manager, Sue and Lucy, the maids / attendants, and Jackson, the houseman. If the owners were on the property, Joan would occupy one bedroom upstairs. She wasn't too happy that Lori was staying so long through the holidays, but she took pride in her work.

There were an additional two people who kept the place operational all year round. Mac kept the grounds immaculate and provided all the maintenance on the cabin. Jill stocked and cleaned the cabin throughout the year.

Lori had given short notice she was arriving, so the staff was not yet on the premises. Lori was unloading her Jeep and struggling with her luggage on the roof rack when she fell backwards with the luggage falling on top of her.

"Shit! motherfucker," she yelled. Two firm hands lifted her up from under her armpits. This startled her a bit, as she thought she was alone. She stepped back and barked, "Don't touch me! Who the fuck are you?"

She was face to face with a tall, muscular man with shoulder-length, wavy brown hair. His eyes were bright blue, and his smile showcased his straight white teeth. He was wearing a red flannel shirt and tight, washed-out blue jeans held up by suspenders.

Lori couldn't help but notice his muscular chest, thick neck, and bulging biceps. His bright smile and beautiful eyes made her speechless for a moment, but it was the package in his tight jeans that made her eyes linger.

"Answer me, what are you doing on my property?" she shouted.

"I'm Mac, the groundskeeper. I was opening the cabin and chopping firewood when you pulled up. No one else is here yet, so I came over to give you a hand," he explained.

Just then, Jill pulled up in her red pickup truck. She had brought food and supplies to stock the cabin. Jill was a youthful twenty-two. She was short and cute and looked like a young Sally Fields. She also wore a red flannel shirt. But she had tied her shirt at the bottom, exposing her midriff. She had tight dark blue jeans on that accentuated her nice ass. She also displayed a very prominent camel toe in front.

Lori had met Jill before, so she became less agitated. "Grab my luggage and all my gear and take them to the master suite," she ordered them both as she walked off toward the cabin.

Jill and Mac placed all the luggage and boxes in Lori's bedroom. Jill had only been on the mountain for a few months, but she had heard all about Mac through the grapevine.

Mac was thirty, and his family owned half the mountain. Jumping wildfires was his occupation. Option 2: Venturing into inaccessible areas of wildfires, he would parachute down, defying danger. He was also a trained paramedic. He loved hard work and the outdoors. Mac worked as a handyman on and around the mountain. He was not shy, but he was quiet and reserved. What he was most known for was how he serviced many of the women on the mountain with his thick nine-inch cock.

Like many women that met Mac, Jill immediately had the hots for him. Her petite 5'4" frame pulled a 6'4" Mac into the library.

Jill was panting and her panties were soaked just by being close to Mac for a short amount of time. She leaned in close to him and opened her shirt to reveal beautiful teacup-sized, firm breasts. She rarely wore a bra. Mac took the hint and sucked her supple nipples.

Jill unsnapped his jeans and zipped them down. Mac always went commando, so his hard, long cock stuck right out. Jill immediately dropped to her knees at the sight. She grabbed his cock at the base with both hands and licked the pink mushroom-shaped head.

Neither of them noticed Lori enter the room with some books she intended to add to the shelves. She stopped and watched, stunned. Mac's back was to her and his pants were still being held up by his suspenders, but Jill was on her knees bobbing her head and making slurping sounds, so Lori immediately knew what was going on.

Jill sucked Mac's fat cock in until it hit the back of her throat, causing the gurgling sounds. Jill absolutely loved sucking cock. She rotated her hands around Mac's cock as she worked it in and out of her mouth. Mac just gently held on to her head as she bobbed, relishing the sensation.

Lori loudly cleared her throat, startling Jill and Mac. Jill stood up with her small titties bouncing, and Mac turned to face Lori with his cock pointing directly at her.

Lori quickly tried to take in all that was in front of her with mixed emotions. Jill's gorgeous little titties turned her on, and the sight of Mac's magnificent member stunned her. She had never seen a cock that big in person. She felt her panties getting moist. But angry, bitchy Lori won out over horny Lori, and she cursed and yelled at them to get decent and get the hell out.

Mac left and had driven about a quarter of a mile in his Ford Explorer when he saw Jill's pickup on the side of the road. He got out to find Jill without pants or panties ready and waiting for him. Mac deftly slipped his suspenders off and dropped his jeans. Jill bent over the tailgate and presented him with her perfectly shaped ass. Mac eased his hard cock into her soaking wet slit and grabbed her by the hips. Jill responded, slamming her ass backwards to impale Mac's fat shaft into her hot, wet cunt.

Jill squealed in delight, causing birds in the nearby shrubs to take flight. She could feel Mac's thick cock stretching her inner walls, and she came immediately. Mac continued pumping into her at a steady pace. She was tight, but well lubricated. She softly grunted with every stroke. Mac reached under and found her small clit and rubbed it while his cock pounded her pussy from behind. Jill cried out as her legs weakened, and she had the most intense orgasm. Mac pushed in hard, holding his cock in deep as he unloaded his warm seed into Jill.

Jill collapsed onto the tailgate. Mac got dressed and helped Jill as she unsteadily slipped on her panties and jeans. Jill wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her up. They kissed passionately for a few minutes. "I want more of this," Jill whispered.

"It will be my pleasure to make sure you receive more," he replied. They lingered for another kiss before driving their separate ways.

That night, Lori could not get the vision of Mac's cock and Jill's tits out of her mind. She chose her biggest vibrator to use while fantasizing about Mac's big cock fucking her pussy. The vibrator was not as large as his cock, however. She saw herself being fucked by Mac while she sucked Jill's tits. How quickly Lori reached orgasm surprised her. She let out a scream as her legs shook uncontrollably.

Joan came running in to see what was the matter. A red-faced Lori said she just had a nightmare. Joan nodded her head in understanding, but then noticed the wet vibrator on the nightstand. She walked out smiling.

After breakfast, Lori instructed Jackson to saddle her horse and bring him to the porch. Lori wore tan riding pants that were skintight, showcasing her perfect ass. Her top matched the pants, but it was unbuttoned below her breasts, with the tops and the sides of her globes exposed. She wore no bra.

She saddled up and took off up the mountain towards the waterfall. While riding at a slow pace, she savored the sounds of the woods, the refreshing scent of evergreens, and the breathtaking scenery. Turning the bend, she could hear a chainsaw ahead and see Mac's Explorer on the side of the trail. He was clearing off trees that had fallen during the last storm. It was impossible to resist his tempting sight. He had pulled down his suspenders and his shirt was hanging on a branch.

Wanting to show off her riding skills for Mac, Lori signaled the horse to break into a trot. She rode by him quickly and turned as if she had just noticed him. She pulled up about twenty yards up the trail and sauntered the horse back to Mac.

"Oh, I didn't see you until I rode past. What are you doing?" she asked.

Mac looked up, and a wide smile crossed his face. "I am clearing fallen trees, so they don't become fuel for wildfires. It's a nice day for a ride to the falls. The leaves are changing."

"It's a little chilly to be bare-chested outdoors. Don't you think?" she added.

Mac smiled again. "I could say the same to you. Your nipples are telling me you are a little cold."

Lori looked down and her shirt had come fully unbuttoned as she galloped. Her large alabaster breasts fully exposed and her areolas wrinkled in the cool air as her nipples pointed out a good three-quarters of an inch.

Lori turned red and crossed her arms over her chest. "You bastard! You could have told me sooner."

"I was enjoying the view, plus now we are even since you ogled my cock," he grinned.

"You arrogant shit! I ogled nothing. You had your big cock displayed for anyone to see," Lori retorted. Lori roughly turned her horse back towards the falls and galloped off with her tits bouncing in the brisk air.

When Lori came back down the mountain a few hours later, Mac was gone. At the falls she had thought of his cock while laying on a blanket. She masturbated to the fantasy of his cock fucking her tits. She came quickly. Mac's effect on her libido was becoming apparent to her.

Lori was disappointed to find that Mac wasn't still there. Her panties had become soaked when she had seen him shirtless before. She galloped on back to the cabin feeling a little frustrated.

Lori did not see Mac or Jill again for over two weeks. She mostly stayed in the office working on her novel. It was about a young female vampire that had gotten stuck in the underworld with hundreds of werewolves. Many of them took her over and over in human form and werewolf form. Lori loved to write about the sexual components of her stories.

Lori looked up as she heard Jill's voice in the pantry. She darted into the kitchen to find Jill stocking the shelves. Jill was wearing overalls without a shirt.

Lori was still in her plush robe and slippers. Underneath, she had silk granny-panties on. "Where have you been?" she asked. "I haven't seen you or Mac in weeks."

Jill looked up. "You were stocked up for a good month, but there is bad weather moving in for a few weeks, so I came to add more to the pantry, just in case."

Lori asked, "Oh, what about Mac? Where has he been?"

Jill smiled. "He's been out-of-town fighting fires in California. It's been terrible out there." After a brief pause and a sly grin, "You miss his sexy ass, don't you?"

Lori blushed, "Well, he is easy on the eyes, but he is not very nice to me."

"Yeah, I saw you get wet when you saw his beautiful cock. I bet you're wet right now thinking about it," Jill answered.

"I am wet," Lori whispered. She leaned into Jill's face. "But I'm thinking about your sexy titties and how you could use your tongue on my clit."

"Ooh, let's go find out." Jill giggled. She dropped a strap off her overalls, exposing her left tit. She grabbed Lori's hand and walked her towards the master bedroom.

As they passed the maids' room, they saw Jackson fucking the maid, Lucy, from behind. Lucy was about 50 and had a boyish figure. She was grunting loudly as Jackson pounded her.

"She really is vocal. She must be really enjoying his cock in her pussy." Lori whispered.

Jill laughed, "Look closer. He is fucking her tight ass. Her pussy is soaked as she is coming hard."

Lori had not witnessed an ass fucking before. They watched Lucy's ass getting pummeled by the houseman. Jackson grunted and came deep in her ass. The girls watched him pull out as Lucy collapsed on the chair. They scampered to the bedroom before anyone could spot them.

What Lori witnessed turned her on, even though she thought it was a despicable act. She threw her robe off and Jill got her first sight of Lori's enormous tits and perfect body. Jill unsnapped the other strap on her overalls and let them drop to the ground as she stepped out of them.

Both girls stood staring at each other's bodies, naked except for panties. Jill pushed Lori onto the bed and slowly slid her panties down and off. Jill ran her fingers through Lori's red triangular bush. She moved in and smelled Lori's essence. Then she pulled her own panties down, revealing her soaked shaven pussy.

Jill passionately kissed Lori as she massaged her massive tits and pinched her long nipples. Lori cupped both of Jill's breasts in her hands and squeezed and fondled them.

Jill sucked Lori's tits and ran her hand down Lori's torso until her fingers found her pussy. She worked two fingers into her pussy, but not before sliding over her already unhooded clit. She kept her thumb on the grape sized clit as her two fingers rubbed her G-spot.

Lori threw her head back and moaned. Her pussy had been needing some attention from someone besides herself. She pulled roughly on Jill's hair as she came.

Jill brought her two fingers up and slipped them into Lori's mouth. Lori tasted herself for the first time. It was her first taste of pussy. Lori was panting hard as she surprised herself by pushing Jill on her back and spreading her soft thighs. She slowly slid her tongue up and down Jill's wet pussy lips. She used two fingers to spread Jill's lips open. The intoxicating aroma of pussy drove Lori over the top, and she came yet again.

Lori's tongue darted into Jill's pink candy. She ran her tongue up to her small but sensitive clit. She licked and sucked Jill's swollen clit as Jill held Lori's head tight into her pussy. Jill moaned and squeezed her thighs around Lori's head. Her whole body shook as she creamed into Lori's accepting mouth.

Lori couldn't believe how good Jill tasted and how exciting it was to have her tongue in another girl's pussy. She lay on her back as Jill placed Lori's legs over her shoulder. Jill stared into Lori's eyes as her tongue darted out and licked Lori's asshole. Lori wiggled in delight. The sensation on her ass felt so sensual and naughty.

Jill slid up and expertly began eating Lori's pussy and sucking her large clit. Lori trembled with intense pleasure. Lori jerked with surprise when Jill fully inserted her middle finger into her ass.

Lori remained still. She didn't know what to think. It felt weird. Jill then pumped her finger in and out of Lori's hole, finger fucking her ass.

The sensation of her ass being fingered, and her pussy being eaten, drove Lori over the edge. She convulsed and shook as she had a massive orgasm. Clear fluids poured into Jill's mouth and onto the sheets. Lori had never produced this much cum or orgasmed so intensely.

The girls lay in each other's arms for a while. Lori asked, "Have you fucked Mac and taken that big cock into your pretty little pussy?"

"God yes. That same day when you caught me sucking him. We drove down the road, and I took his big cock into my pussy. It was glorious. A little painful, but a good pain, like being spanked. He has visited me at my apartment a few times since. His lovemaking skills are top-notch."

"I don't know if I could take such an enormous cock. But I sure masturbate a lot thinking about it. Spanking? Did you say you enjoy spanking? Why? What is the fun in that?" Lori asked.

"Quit being a bitch to Mac and fuck the hell out of his enormous cock. Your pussy can more than handle his size. Yes, I love to be spanked. The pain takes all the tension in your body away. The pain and excitement of getting spanked makes me have deep internal orgasms. I get so wet from being spanked. I get so wild afterwards that I get animalistic and do all kinds of nasty stuff. I love it," Jill explained.

The girls fingered each other to another orgasm as they were horny again, thinking of Mac. Then they showered together. Afterwards, Jill kissed Lori goodbye, got in her Jeep and drove down the mountain.

Lori's body was completely relaxed and satisfied as she watched Jill drive away. She walked back into the cabin and noticed poor Lucy limping around while she dusted. Lori smiled as she saw in her mind Jackson's cock pounding her ass. She wondered if the younger maid Sue had received the same treatment.

Lori spent the next two weeks immersed in writing her book. Sexually, Lori had been satisfying herself with her toys and her imagination. Jill had also spent the night on a few very pleasurable evenings. Lori was becoming quite the expert at eating pussy. She also learned to love having her ass licked and fingered. Lori had even fingered Jill's perfect ass a few times, but would not place her tongue on it.

One afternoon, Jill stopped by and found Lori in the office. The conversation quickly turned to kissing, then fondling each other's boobs when Sue walked in.

Sue was wearing a loose light blue sweatshirt without a bra. Her breasts were a perky 36D. The shirt had the collar cut out, and it hung to one side with a bare shoulder exposed. She wore dark blue yoga pants on her cute bottom. You could see the shape of her muscular ass cheeks and prominent camel toe.

Sue was twenty-two and blonde. Her hair was in a ponytail and her face was so smooth and pretty that she required no makeup. She had big blue eyes with thin eyebrows.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I didn't mean to disturb you. I'll come back later to clean the office," Sue apologized.

Jill said, "Wait. We have been wondering about you. Not about your work. You do a great job. Has Jackson tried to make a move on you? We saw him and Lucy having anal sex."

Sue grimaced, "Gross. Yes, he pulled his old cock out at me a few weeks ago. I delivered a knee to his groin and followed it up with a punch to his face. I told him he was gross and old. I could never imagine myself with a man like him."

"Good for you, girl." Lori chimed in. "Do you want me to fire him? What kind of man can you imagine yourself with?"

"No, ma'am. I took care of it. I enjoy charming, respectful men. While I prefer women, a well-hung gentleman is pure bliss. I would love to slip my cunt onto Mac's big cock," Sue boldly exclaimed.

"Absolutely! He is delicious. Jill has had her hot pussy on that cock. You look delicious too," Lori replied.

Jill stepped towards Sue, cradled her face, and kissed her. Their tongues danced together as Lori moved behind Sue and slipped her yoga pants down. Sue wore a black thong. Jill pulled Sue's sweatshirt over her head. The shirt pulled over her firm breasts, causing them to bounce.

Lori turned Sue's ass towards Jill to show her Sue's tattoos. She had a tramp stamp that read "Owned". On her ass cheeks were "Slut" and "Sub".

"We love your tats, baby. Are you owned? Do we have permission to play with you?" Jill asked. Lori was already naked.

"I was owned for three years, starting when I was seventeen. She was a good mommy and took care of all my needs. I loved it when she spanked me and bound me. She bought me everything. She was thirty, and I was in love. But she started sharing me with men and women, with me not having any say in the matter. She started beating me for noncompliance, so I ran far away to this beautiful mountain. I fuck, suck and eat whoever and whenever I want. If you check my panties, you will find that they are soaked and right now I want both of you, if that is what you desire."

Jill was naked now and Lori was sliding Sue's thong down and off. Lori sniffed them and moaned. She handed them to Jill, and she did the same.

Sue lay on the couch and spread her legs. Her pussy was bald, and her front had a tattoo with an arrow pointing at her pussy that read "Enter at your own risk."

Lori dove her tongue in and found that Sue's clit was small, like Jill's. Jill squatted over Sue's face and Sue licked her completely from ass to clit. Lori pushed her middle finger knuckle deep into Sue's ass.

Their moans echoed throughout the office. Sue's juices exploded onto Lori's face and Jill's gooey cream oozed into Sue's mouth.

mia_ryvera48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mia_ryvera48

Lori was on the couch, spreading her legs on all fours. Her large, full breasts hung down. Jill slid under and licked her pussy and Sue licked and tongued her bung hole.

Lori's legs shook as she came. She squirted fluid out like a faucet. This was a first for Lori. The girls sucked and fondled each other tits until it got late. Jill and Sue had to get down the mountain before dark. It was also supposed to snow.

The wind was kicking up, so Joan and Lori were shuttering the windows. It was still a few weeks before Thanksgiving, but a wet cold front blew down from Canada. Meteorologists expected the North Georgia Mountains to receive six to eight inches of heavy, wet snow. This type of snow could bring down trees and branches. After preparing everything, Joan left the cabin to avoid getting stuck on the mountain away from her family.

The cabin had full electricity, but there was also a back-up generator. A huge propane tank in the back supplied the heat and stoves. The cabin had full electricity, and if the storm knocked out the power, the generator would automatically kick on.

A light snowfall started around ten pm. Lori curled up by the fireplace in the great room and read a self-improvement book on "becoming a better person."

From all the physical activities of the day, she fell asleep quickly and woke up in the early morning hour. She was freezing, and the fire was just embers. She looked out the window, and it was still snowing. There was at least a foot of snow that had accumulated overnight. Trees were down all around the cabin. There were two trees resting on the roof. When Lori forced open the back door, she discovered that a large tree had crushed the generator and caused the line from the propane tank to the house to break. She figured all the gas had leaked out into the air.

Lori put on thick pants, a flannel shirt, and a parka. She slipped on thick socks and big rubber boots. They would keep her feet dry, but not very warm.

The fireplace wood storage was empty, so she had to go to the woodshed and get enough firewood to last several hours. She brought in her first armload of wood and the struggle of carrying thirty pounds of wood through a foot of uncleared snow already exhausted her. She made four trips and was going for five when she slipped on the steps and hit the back of her head hard on the stone steps.

Lori curled up at the bottom of the steps. Her ankle was killing her. Her ass hurt where she landed, and her head was aching and spinning. She started shivering from the cold and the shock. Her head buzzed and everything went dark.

Lori slowly opened her eyes, and her head ached. She tried to move, but every muscle in her body was sore. Her ribs were bruised and wrapped. Her left ankle was bandaged tight. She was naked in her bed under thick covers and a roaring fire was going in the bedroom fireplace.

No one was around, so she tried to call out. Her throat and mouth were dry, so all that came out was a hoarse squeak. It was impossible for her to sit up.

Lori heard heavy footsteps approaching. She was momentarily frightened, but then she saw Mac walk in the door carrying biscuits, sausage, eggs, grits and gravy. On the tray were coffee and juice.

"Good morning, sunshine. I'm glad you're still with us. You've been out for two days now. It's just you and me. The Rangers said they won't be able to get up here for a few days." Mac smiled and helped her sit up a little so that she could drink some juice. "They asked if you needed to be medevacked out, but I assessed your injuries and thought it would be best if you rested here for a few days. How are you feeling?"

"My head and my whole-body hurt," Lori replied. "Why am I naked?"

"Get some food and drink down and you should feel better. I got the propane tank fixed. Luckily, it had an automatic shut-off valve, so you lost a little gas. The generator is toast, and you won't have power for weeks." Mac smiled again. "And you are naked because I had to bathe you a few times as you shit and pissed yourself. I also just disconnected an IV bag from your arm. It was keeping you hydrated."

Lori felt embarrassed that Mac had to clean up her body waste. She forgot he was a trained paramedic. "I guess I should thank you for your great care. I do very much appreciate you and the care you have given me. You most likely saved my life. Thank you again."

Lori cried, as she felt useless. She sobbed so hard her ribs hurt. Mac held her and wiped her tears away. "We should have you up and walking by tomorrow. Now let me sit you up and feed you."

Mac sat her up, and she winced in pain. The covers fell off her heavy breasts as she moved. "Well, have another look. Enjoy them while you can." She burst into tears again.

Mac slipped a nightshirt over her head and arms. He forked some eggs and slowly fed Lori her breakfast. She couldn't take her eyes off his deep blue eyes. When she looked away from them, she stared at his strong, thick thighs and the package in between. She was falling for him but experienced embarrassment as she felt herself losing control.

Later that day, Mac stripped down to his boxers. "What the hell are you doing? Are you going to attack me? You fucking pervert!" she yelled.

Mac took her shirt off and carried her to the big cast iron tub. It was full of bubbles and hot water. He sat her in the tub, grabbed a loofah and scrubbed her back. Lori found the hot bath and the rub-down very soothing.

"I'm sorry Mac. I don't know why I'm such a bitch. I just don't trust people." She held his face and kissed him on the lips. He returned the kiss, and their tongues entwined and darted in and out of each other's mouths.

Mac used a washcloth to wash her neck and chest. He rubbed her breasts. He circled the enormous globes a few times each and ran the cloth over her nipples. Lori's breathing became faster.

Mac washed her feet and toes. He put her left ankle on his shoulder and washed her calf and shin. He moved over her knee and gently washed her outer thigh, then inner thigh. She longed for him to plunge his strong fingers into her pussy.

He set the left leg down and repeated the process on her right leg. Then, he ran the cloth down her flat belly, through her curly red pubic triangle and over her pussy. He dipped lower and washed her ass. Lori moaned and arched her back.

Mac helped her stand. She held on to him as he dried her off. He made her step into some cotton panties, and he pulled them up into place. He slipped some silk pajama bottoms on her, then buttoned the silk top.

Mac carried her back to bed and tucked her in. She immediately fell asleep.

The snow had all melted, and Lori woke to the sound of chainsaws. Mac and four other men were cleaning up the grounds and cutting firewood. One guy had a log splitter pulled behind his truck. She also noticed a medical helicopter in the field. Just then, two doctors walked in to examine Lori. They had portable x-ray machines and ultrasound equipment with them.

They introduced themselves as Dr. Jason and Dr. Sandra. Then she heard her dad's voice in the hall. He came in and hugged his little girl.

The doctors did a thorough exam. Dr. Sandra checked her lady parts. They were impressed by how well Mac had taken care of her. She had a sprained ankle, bruised ribs and now, after a few days of rest, just a mild concussion.

The doctors recommended a few more days of rest. Her dad pleaded with her to stop this sabbatical and to come home, but Lori refused. He reluctantly said goodbye and kissed her on the forehead. He flew off with the doctors.

Lori lay in her bed to rest after all the commotion and suddenly noticed that the power was on. Mac had replaced the generator for her that morning, but lines were still down on the mountain and a connection to regular electricity was still weeks away.

Joan came in with breakfast. She hugged Lori and apologized for leaving her at the cabin alone.

Lori fell back asleep after breakfast. She awoke to a naked Jill spooning her from behind. Lori turned face to face with Jill and kissed her.

"Did you receive his magnificent cock in any of your holes? Please tell me," Jill whispered.

"No! He has been a fucking gentleman. He is pissing me off. I want his cock, Jill. He has given me several sensual baths, though. What am I doing wrong?" Lori replied.

"Quit being a bitch. Flirt with him and tease him, and if that doesn't work, then just take it." Jill said as she pulled Lori's panties off.

Jill spread Lori's legs and nibbled her inner thighs. Soft moans came from Lori. Jill licked Lori's puffy pussy lips and pushed her tongue into her entrance. She fucked Lori with her tongue for a minute, then she lapped and sucked on Lori's engorged clit. Lori squeezed Jill's head with her thighs and pulled her hair as she climaxed.

Jill sucked on Lori's globes as Lori pinched Jill's nipples. Lori kissed her way down Jill's tiny belly and, surprisingly, licked past her pussy to her starfish. Lori licked all around before she darted her tongue in a few times. Jill screamed and came hard. Lori pushed two fingers roughly into Jill's pussy and fingered her hard and fast. She sucked and licked Jill's clit until Jill shook and arched her back as her nectar flowed onto the sheets.

The pair cuddled for a while before they got up and got dressed. Thanksgiving was coming up next week, and Lori had to plan for the event.

Lori invited all the house attendants and their families, Jill and a plus one, Mac, her parents and brother and sister. She was having the whole day catered.

It was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and the guests that were traveling and spending a few days at the cabin were to arrive later that evening.

Lori had picked out a beautiful green gown (pictured) that showed off her figure and breasts. She was very excited and happy, whistling a popular song.

Lori went into the kitchen to get a snack. She heard some moaning in the maids' room and figured Jackson was using Lucy again. She slowly opened the door and peaked in. Her happiness drained out of her face and turned red with anger. Both Sue and Mac were laying on the couch naked. Sue had her legs wrapped around Mac's waist as his enormous member pistoned in and out of Sue's tight pussy. His big balls were slapping her ass as he plunged.

Sue was climaxing repeatedly. "Your cock is filling me up. It feels so fucking good. I can't stop cumming. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me."

Lori saw Mac pull his monster out and shoot his cum on Sue's face and tits.

Lori shut the door unnoticed. She ran to her room, crying. "Why can't Mac take me, fuck me, make love to me? Am I so hideous to him?" She cried. She felt hurt. Not because he was fucking Sue, but because he had not even attempted to fuck her.

Lori was gloomy and bitchy the rest of the day. She was back to her old, bitter self. Her family arrived and noticed her mood and tried to avoid her as usual. She barked at the caterers. She was disrespectful to Sue, Lucy, Joan, and Jackson.

When Mac inquired about dinner tomorrow, she snapped at him. "Fuck you. You whore hopper. Get outside and cut more wood, you bastard."

Mac replied as he was leaving, "Watch yourself, woman, you're going to bite off more than you can chew."

"What does that even mean, big tough man?" she yelled back.

"It means if you keep treating your family rudely and being disrespectful to your friends, I'm going to take you out to the woodshed and whip some respect into you!" Mac declared as he slammed the door.

Jill had just entered and heard the conversation. Jill and Lori's brother and sister laughed and clapped. Most of the caterers and staff tried to hide their smiles.

Lori stomped to her room. Jill tried to follow, but Lori told her to go away. Lori stayed in her room alone for the rest of the night.

On Thanksgiving morning, Lori apologized to everyone for her actions the night before. Mac was nowhere to be found.

They decorated the cabin for Christmas. The table was set for eighteen people. A delightful aroma of good food and spices filled the cabin. Lori donned her beautiful green gown. Jill wore a beautiful dress that hugged her cute figure. Lucy looked nice, all dressed up. She brought her husband, who was a handsome man. He worked at the general store. Sue wore a sexy, silky jumper. Joan wore a festive dress, and she also brought her husband, who was an electrician.

Lori's mom was gorgeous but was already tipsy. Her dad wore a suit and tie. Her younger sister, who was also a beautiful redhead, though not as well-endowed as Lori, wore a strapless red dress. Lori's brother wore jeans and a button-up shirt.

Mac was still a no-show. Lori tried to forget that Mac wasn't there, but everyone could tell it was bothering her. Despite his absence, dinner was delicious, and everyone had a fabulous time.

After dinner, everyone sang carols and danced. The drinks were flowing. Lori had a little too much excitement and excused herself to go to her room and rest for a few minutes.

Mac finally showed up for the party wearing his jeans, suspenders, and a red flannel shirt. He still had soot on the side of his face that he missed when he washed up.

Mac apologized for being late, but a car crashed at the foot of the mountain, and it started a small wildfire. They put it out in a manner of hours, but he had to escort the injured driver to the city hospital.

Mac mingled with everyone and was talking with Lori's sister as she hung on his arm. Lori walked in and saw them flirting with each other, and her blood boiled. Mac, of course, was just being his charming self, but Lori's sister was fawning all over him.

"Well! Better late than never. I'm glad you could make it so you could fuck my little sister," Lori barked.

"Don't be rude, Lori. I'm sorry I was late, but..." Mac started to say.

"But you had to make a grand entrance and be the center of attention with your big fat cock!" Lori screamed.

"Mind your mouth," he warned.

"You think you can come up here and just fuck all these whores like Jill and Sue and now you're trying to fuck my whore sister? Who's next, my whore mother?" Lori screamed.

"Alright, Lori, go wait for me in the woodshed. Your mouth and your nasty rudeness to your guests, your friends, and especially your sister and mother just earned you a punishment," Mac said sternly.

"Woodshed? Who the fuck do you think you are?" Lori laughed.

Mac grabbed her by the wrist. "You either go to the woodshed or I will bend you over my knee right here, lift your dress, pull your panties down, and spank you bare-bottomed in front of everyone."

"You wouldn't dare." She stared at Mac and knew he was serious. She looked at her father. "Daddy, please?"

Her father looked at her, "Darling, I love you, but I should have taken you to the woodshed myself a long time ago. You better do what he says."

Tears filled her eyes as she strolled to the door. Her eyes met Jill's. Jill smiled and Lori smiled back and bit her lower lip. She walked down the steps and sat on the stool by the firewood in the shed.

Mac picked up a riding crop from the barn before he entered the shed. Lori stood up, shaking. " I'm sorry Mac, I have always been jealous of my sister."

Mac pushed her against the post. He unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the ground. She stood there in her panties and heels. He took off her heels. Lori was breathing hard. She crossed her arms over her magnificent breasts.

Mac grabbed her and bent her over the woodpile. He slowly lowered her panties and took them off. Lori was really fucking beautiful. Mac's cock grew hard, as he could smell her essence between her legs.

Mac took his bare hand and spanked Lori's ass cheeks hard a dozen times each without hesitation. Lori winced and cried out as each blow stung her ass. Her ass was on fire. Tears flowed from her eyes, as did her nectar from her pussy.

"Please Mac, it hurts. I have learned my lesson," she pleaded. She was almost climaxing and wanted more.

Mac picked up the riding crop and whipped her ass with it. Red welts grew on each cheek where the riding crop landed. He worked his way up her back to her shoulders. Her lower back grew deep welts, and her upper back and shoulders had red markings that crisscrossed them.

Lori climaxed as she sobbed. She felt all her pent-up tension leave her body. She felt free.

Mac spun her around to view her sexy body fully from the front for the first time. Her large, firm breasts were heaving, and her pink nipples were hard. Mac almost came when he saw her red triangle for the first time. Her body was flawless.

He ordered her to her knees, and she eagerly complied. Lori waited with anticipation as Mac dropped his suspenders and took off his shirt. She longed to feel his broad chest and muscular arms. Next, he kicked off his shoes and pants.

Lori reached over and lowered his boxers. His nine-inch cock was inches away from her face. She found it strikingly beautiful. Mac placed his hand behind her head and slowly slid her mouth onto his cock.

Lori had never had a cock in her mouth before. She opened her mouth and sucked on the bulbous head. Her senses were stimulated. She loved the feel of his soft skin on her lips. That feeling, coupled with the salty taste of his pre-cum, made her eyes roll up in her head with pleasure.

Mac did not need to push any further as she grabbed his strong ass and pulled her mouth over his shaft until the head hit the back of her throat. She gagged and pulled back. She looked up at Mac and smiled. He gently wiped her tears away. She slipped his cock back in and held his shaft with one hand. She licked and sucked his beautiful fat cock, enthusiastically bobbing her head up and down his shaft.

Mac grunted and arched his back. He shot his cum into her mouth and down her throat. Surprise took Lori. She coughed but swallowed what she could. She didn't feel disgusted by the act as she had always expected, but she became aroused when she tasted his seed and savored the sensation.

Mac lifted Lori up and held her face. "You bitch, I love you."

Lori cried again. Mac wiped the snot from her nose and tears from her eyes. They kissed passionately, with their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. Mac could taste his own salty cum. Then he dropped his head and sucked her breasts. He had wanted to suck those beautiful globes since the first day he saw her. Lori climaxed as he sucked and fondled her breasts.

Mac slid his hand down her ribs and over her flat belly. He rubbed her red triangle before plunging two fingers into her wet pussy. Lori shook and came for the third time. As Mac curled his fingers and rubbed her G-spot, Lori moaned loudly.

Spurred by her mounting passion, Mac picked her up and sat her on the woodpile. He roughly spread her thighs and rubbed his nose in her curly pubes. He thought she had the most beautiful pussy. Her lips were long and lay open like a butterfly's wings. Her exposed clitoris was as large as a grape. Her pink opening was glistening with moisture, and her pink asshole below was shaped like a starfish. Mac licked her starfish and then ran his tongue up and down her lips. At her entrance, he lapped deep as he slid his tongue up to her clit. He repeated this a few more times before concentrating on her clit.

Mac circled his tongue around her clit and then wrapped his lips around it and sucked. Lori pulled his hair and squeezed his head with her thighs as she screamed. Her pussy dripped her sweet cream. Mac dipped his tongue in to lap it up.

Finally, Mac stood up and placed his cock at her entrance. She used her heels to pull him into her. His cock slowly penetrated her tight, wet pussy. He stretched her walls as she pulled him in deep.

Lori was in heaven. Mac's cock filled her up and ignited all of her nerve endings. She felt his cock head hit her cervix and then slide on by. Mac's pelvis was pressing hard against hers. He was fully inside, and she held him there for a blissful moment. This feeling was better than she could have ever dreamed.

Mac moved his hips in and out. His shaft repeatedly rubbed against her clit. He withdrew until the head found its place between her pussy lips, and then he thrust all the way back in. He started fucking her faster and faster with shorter strokes.

Lori couldn't hold back anymore. She threw her head back and climaxed. She looked down and watched his glistening cock move in and out of her wet pussy as Mac sucked her massive tits. They kept fucking this way for a good ten minutes. "Fuck me, baby, yes, yes, fuck me with your beautiful cock." Lori moaned.

Mac's cock thickened, and Lori felt it. She grunted and pushed her hips to meet his, as she could feel he was about to cum. They were going at it hard and fast when Mac let out a loud grunt. "Oh baby, you feel so good. Your pussy is so warm and soft." He bit her shoulder as his cock erupted and poured his seed deep inside her. Spurt after spurt, he shot into her.

Lori felt the warmth of his cum spread into her soft walls. She hugged him tight as she had a small orgasm.

Mac's eyes looked like a wild animal's. He spun Lori around and roughly fucked her pussy from behind. She screamed so loud they could hear her in the house. Jill and Sue smiled knowingly at each other.

Now Mac was pumping wildly, and Lori was having multiple orgasms. She surprised herself when she turned to Mac and yelled, "Fuck my ass, hurt me some more. Ram that fat cock in my asshole."

Mac rubbed her juices into her hole. He placed his cock at her starfish and slowly pushed in. Lori loved it until his thickness hit her sphincter ring and pushed past. She screamed in pain. Mac buried his cock deep in her ass and held it there. Lori was crying again, but the initial pain was subsiding, and his cock felt wonderful in her ass. Her walls adjusted to his size, and he slowly fucked her ass. She grunted with every thrust. She started bucking her ass to fuck him faster.

Lori moaned, "God yes!" as she came hard. Mac shot his third load deep into her bowels. Lori turned around and grabbed his ass, and pulled him to her. "I love you too, Mac! I'm sorry for being a bitch. I will try harder to be a nicer person. Never leave me. I need you in my life. Punish me when you feel I deserve it." Mac kissed her softly and smacked her ass.

Lori never moved back home. Mac moved into the cabin with her, and over time, they raised three beautiful red-haired girls.

 

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments