Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Longing For Jamie

"Two people struggles to let go of each other"

6
1 Comment 1
636 Views 636
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is my attempt at an erotic romance storie."

Dale holds his finger above the send button as if it's a nuclear bomb he is about to detonate.

He has been wanting to send this message to Jamie for days now, but his courage has failed him again. "Fuck it," he tells himself as he closes the phone.

Dale met her when he started at a new company. She was the most perfect creature he had ever laid eyes on. A benevolent brunette with big brown eyes.

He was ten years older than her, but still young. There was an instant attraction between them.

Soon they grew bolder and started flirting with each other.

Dale's office was on the first floor and Jamie's on the second, which meant they didn't see each other a lot. They would send each other messages that escalated from innocent to erotic, fueling the lust between them.

One evening at the company prize giving party, their eyes locked from across the crowded room. The chemistry between them seemed to slow down time.

They didn't talk to each other, so they didn't alert other people to their intentions. He would give her a serious look every now and then, and she would smile at him. There were no words needed.

 

The excitement grew as more and more people left the party. Soon, it would only be the two of them alone.

Her father owned the company, which meant discretion was important. Furthermore, they were both in relationships at the time.

The secretiveness of it all made them both want it more.

 

At midnight, Jamie's father, or "Mr. M," as he is known, excused himself. He tasked Dale and Jamie with locking up.

 

The moment arrived. They were alone, a bit nervous but horny and tipsy. Neither of them made a move, hoping the other would desperately.

 

They sat down facing each other with their legs touching, sipping on their drinks. Shyness gave way to confidence. Dale asked her questions about trivial things just to listen to her sweet voice. He loved the way she brushed the hair from her face with the nail of her index finger.

 

Eventually, Dale touched her leg. She smiled at that, showing her perfect teeth through her soft lips. She moved her head just a tiny bit forward. Dale accepted the invitation and kissed her lightly. Their lips parted more until their tongues greedily examined each other.

She breathed soft moaning noises into Dale's mouth as he moved his hands up and down her body.

 

The next moment, there was a rattling sound from the front door. Dale and Jamie looked at each other lovingly and frustratedly at the interruption.

One of the staff members forgot her phone. Dale opened the door for Sage. She was the company's chirp queen. Nothing went unnoticed or untold by her.

She stepped into the room and looked a little suspicious at Dale and Jamie before grabbing her phone and asking Jamie if she could hitch a ride with her.

Jamie agreed halfheartedly as she looked over at Dale to express her disappointment.

Dale offered to clean the room and lock it up.

Jamie sneaked a sly nod at Dale as he watched her leave.

 

A few days later, Dale's phone received a message. It was Jamie asking if Dale wanted to meet somewhere after work. He replied eagerly, asking where and when.

 

She responded, "Meet me at the dam at 19:30. Text me when you're there. I will follow."

 

Dale could not concentrate on his work for the rest of the day. The thought of kissing Jamie again made his heart race.

When his shift ended, he eventually went home and took a quick shower.

He drove through the security gate at the dam at 19:15 and found a private spot under a big oak tree by the water. There was no one else at the dam, and the sun just went down.

 

Dale texted Jamie and waited for a reply. His phone bleeped five minutes later with a message from Jamie, "On my way...xx."

 

A short while later, her vehicle's headlights came into sight. Dale opened the door for her and nervously kissed her.

She was dressed in a sexy tight jean and a white blouse.

 

"You look beautiful," Dale told her.

 

"Thank you," she replied, whispering as she leaned closer.

 

Dale pushed her back against the car and kissed her passionately. Her kisses tasted like lip ice and tooth paste.

Jamie presented a bottle of red wine when they eventually broke their kiss.

They got into Dale's vehicle and drank wine, enjoying each other's company.

 

Jamie, tipsy by now, reached over and touched Dales chest. Dale reached over to her side and kissed her. His hands wandered under her shirt, caressing her tits and squeezing her nipples through her bra. She pulled Dale's shirt up and over his head.

The confined space in the car made it hard to undress each other, so they both proceeded to remove their own clothes.

Dale was naked first. He watched as Jamie removed her clothes.

 

The soft light of the full moon danced over her lissom body. Her small, perky tits bounced when she removed her bra.

Dale's cock was throbbing painfully hard by then. He reclined his chair backward and pulled Jamie over to his side.

She laid on top of him with her erect nipples against his chest. Her soft pubic hair was trimmed to a thin Brazilian strip, brushing against his cock.

 

Dale moved his hands down to Jamie's ass and grabbed two hands full. Her cheeks fit snuggly into his hands. He pulled her up a bit, and his cock jumped out to rest against her pussy.

Jamie moaned in response and thrust her hips downward, wantonly.

 

After some resistance, Dale's head slipped into Jamie. Her lips squeezed tightly against his shaft. Her pussy was hot and wet, and he glided further into her.

Jamie stared at Dale wide-eyed as he pushed himself all the way into her.

She took hold of the seat's backrest and started riding Dale's cock slowly. Her tits were brushing against Dale's face as she moved up and down.

Dale held her hips tightly and increased the pace by pushing her down harder and faster over his cock.

little_cocksucke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
little_cocksucke

Jamie's moaning turned into cries of ecstacy as she came. She pulled Dale's mouth over her nipple as her body stiffened up and her legs shook violently.

 

Dale waited until she calmed down before he turned Jamie around on top of him in a 69 position.

He desperately wanted to taste her. He felt her tongue explore his cock, licking his shaft up and down before she gulped down his cock deep into her mouth.

 

The smell of Jamie's pussy close to his face made Dale's cock throb angrily in Jamie's mouth. He would not be able to take much of this.

He licked her pussy clean and then stuck his tongue deep into her. When he moved to her clit she pushed herself hard against his face. He sucked her swollen clit into his mouth and flicked it fast with his tongue, his nose burried deep in her crack.

She made the most euphonious sounds that pushed Dale over the edge.

Dale tried to warn her, but she just pushed his cock deeper into her mouth.

He pumped streams of hot cum down her throat and could hear her swallowing noisily, just as another orgasm also overcame her.

 

They lay naked in one another's arms, content. The fogged-up windows enclosing them like a capsule showed handmarks dragged across them as evidence of erotic moments.

 

A few weeks later, they arranged another secret get-together. They met in the company boardroom after everyone had left the building.

They kissed passionately, as if trying to make up for lost time.

Jamie undressed Dale and instructed him to sit down in a chair.

She proceeded to undress herself in a sexy, provocative way with Dale watching, not allowing him to touch her.

She bent down low to remove her pants with her ass close to Dale's face.

The sweet, familiar smell of her cunt made his cock jump.

Jamie strapped her high heels back on after removing her pants. She turned around and sat on the edge of the big boardroom table, facing Dale, with her legs wide open.

 

Dale watched as Jamie carressed herself, squeezing her nipples with one hand while the other moved slowly down to her small pussy.

Jamie stuck her fingers into her mouth before stroking her clit, all the while keeping eye contact with Dale.

He watched as she slowly pushed two fingers deep into her pussy, moaning and making an innocent face.

Dale started stroking himself in return. The sight of Jamie pleasing herself overwhelmed him.

 

Jamie's breathing got heavier as she neared that glorious moment just before an orgasm. She cried out loud and violently shook in her signature style.

Dale proceeded to stroke himself, enjoying the scene playing out in front of him.

 

When Jamie recovered, she got down from the table. She ordered Dale to remain in the chair. Opening her bag nearby, she revealed a set of handcuffs, giggling.

Dale smiled as she handcuffed his hands behind his chair.

 

"Did you enjoy the show?" Jamie asked.

 

"Fuck yes, I didn't want it to end," Dale replied.

 

When Jamie was satisfied that Dale was cuffed properly, she straddled him, facing away from him.

She took hold of his cock and guided it to her pussy. Dale grunted as he felt his cock pressing against her wet mound.

The sight of her beautiful bare back arching backwards to align her pussy made him crazy.

Jamie sat down slowly, allowing her lips a moment to adjust to the intrusion. A moment later, Dale's cock slid into her. She used her legs to push herself up and down over his cock, riding the whole shaft's length up and down.

 

Dale had no experience with any type of bondage. It felt a little scary, but also exhilarating. The feeling of Jamie being totally in control was mind blowing.

 

Jamie increased the pace and was now riding Dale's cock like a mad rabbit. She screamed out as another climax washed over her. She collapsed with her back against Dale's chest.

 

Dale's cock was still throbbing hard, burried deep in her. She was breathing heavily, and sweat droplets were running down her chest. He kissed her softly on her neck, smelling her natural scent with his hands still cuffed behind him.

 

When Jamie uncuffed Dale, he took the handcuffs from her and cuffed her hands behind her back. She offered little resistance, but Dale could see a hint of fear in her eyes.

 

"My turn!" Dale exclaimed playfully as he bent her forward onto the table.

Jamie moaned when Dale entered her from behind, tied up and feeling vulnerable.

 

Without warning, Dale spanked her right cheek hard. Startled, she made a short "yelp" sound but seemed to enjoy it.

 

He spanked the other cheek, and this time she responded, "Oh yes, Dale, I'm yours. Use me."

 

Spurred on by Jamie's words, Dale started thrusting himself hard into her. He grabbed her waist with both hands and hammered into her with all he had.

Jamie cried out with every thrust. With her hands behind her back, she was unable to stop Dale from impaling her too deeply.

 

Dale fucked her through another orgasm before he felt his sperm rising through his balls. He pulled his cock out and pushed it against her butthole while pulling her cheeks apart with his hands.

He pushed a little harder before his head slipped into her, just in time. His sperm squirted into Jamie's butthole while she lay helpless and exhausted.

 

Over the years, they both went on with their lives. Dale joined another company and moved out of town.

Their meetings became few and far apart until it stopped. They both had other lovers occasionally, but the magic was not the same.


 

It has been two years since they last saw each other.

Dale opens the phone again and presses the send button. "No turning back now," he tells himself.

Later on, Jamie replies. "Hi Dale. How are you? I miss you too. I have been waiting for you to contact me. Do you want to meet somewhere?"

Published 
Written by HCXXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments