Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joyce’s Silhouette Idea and The Boss

"Joyce has two sexy activities planned for the same day."

9
5 Comments 5
4.8k Views 4.8k
8.4k words 8.4k words

Joyce and I had been together for three years at the time of this experience.  The way we had gotten together was that she had found her husband cheating on her and the following day, asked me to take her to dinner as a friend.  We had known each other as co-workers for years prior to that, and we had an excellent working relationship.  

Joyce had gotten very tipsy on wine at dinner and I had her stay in my guest room that night.  The following morning was the beginning of new chapters in both our lives as I described in my account entitled, “She Thought She Wanted Revenge.”

Within a few months, she got a divorce.  Two months after that, she sold her house and moved in with me.  Since the night we had dinner together, we have been inseparable day and night.  

Our boss, Alice, is our age, knows we are together and has been completely supportive.  Joyce had fulfilled her promise to me to make every day better than the day before.  We both work hard at our relationship, finding new ways to excite and empower each other.  

The experience I am about to relate occurred on a Saturday.  We awoke and enjoyed each other, as has become our tradition, before having a warm shower together, a hearty breakfast and settling down on the couch with the crossword.  As nudists, we enjoyed the freedom of our clothes free lifestyle and the constant contact of our skins touching.  At times it was difficult to concentrate on some of the harder clues, but together we always seemed to finish, in one way or another.

At Joyce’s recommendation and urging, I had a high fence constructed around our backyard, which allowed us to enjoy the pool at any time the way we liked it best, sans suits.  That is exactly what I had planned for the day, but Joyce had made other plans.

“Handsome,” Joyce said, “I’ve made an appointment for us to get our pictures taken, so the pool is just going to have to wait.”

“What for, beautiful?”

“Just for us.  I think you’ll like the photographer. I’ve spoken with her at length on the phone, and she seems very nice.  Her name’s Britt and we have an appointment in about an hour.”

“Okay, gorgeous, if that’s what you want.  What should we wear?”

“I’m wearing the blue dress that I wore the night we had our first dinner.  Do you remember what you wore?”

“I remember everything about that night, in fact, about that whole weekend like it was yesterday,” I said.

“Good, wear that.  Come on, we need to get dressed and go,”. She said taking my hand and leading me to our bedroom.

Joyce wanted to drive, so I sat in the passenger seat, admiring her beautiful thighs as she drove.  Her long tanned legs were nicely complemented by the blue silk dress she wore.  I could not resist the temptation of putting my hand on her toned thigh and stroking her skin hidden below.

“Bill,” she said, “if you keep doing that, I’m going soak right through these panties.”

“Well now, we might just have to move your dress out of the way so it doesn’t get a stain on it.”

“Relax baby, we’re almost there and I think this photo shoot is going to need both of us at our very best.”

“At our best or looking our best?” I inquired. 

“I see that crossword has you parsing clues very nicely, but either will suffice.”

“You know babe, you never fail to get the best of me,” I said smiling.

“And don’t I love every inch,” she said moving her hand to my lap.

“Now who’s going to soil their clothes?”

“Neither of us.  We’re here,” she said pulling in a driveway that led to what looked to be a normal house.  “She said her studio is in the barn at the back of the house, and we should just park there and wait for her.”

She parked next to the door of the barn and we both got out.  Normally, Joyce waits for me to get her door, but she was out before I could get to her.  She seemed especially anxious and just a little bit nervous which made me think this was more than just having a photographer take a couple of portraits, but my thoughts were interrupted when I heard footsteps behind me on the gravel.  I turned to see an attractive woman in her mid to late thirties coming toward us.

“Good morning,” she said as she approached.  “You must be Joyce and Bill!”

She took each of our hands in turn.  Her grip was nice and firm and her hand was warm.  I like people who are not afraid to shake hands like they mean it, and I took that as a sign that Joyce had chosen well for whatever this was going to be.

“Please, follow me,” she said showing us to the door.  “Bill, my name is Britt.  Joyce, I feel almost like we’re old friends.  We’ve spoken so much on the phone this past week and I’ve really been looking forward to this shoot.  Bill, has Joyce told you anything about our session?”

“No,” I replied, “Joyce just told me you are going to take our pictures.”

“Good, good,” Britt said.  “Now, I keep the studio nice and warm because people relax better that way.  I already have all the equipment set up, and the lights are in the right places, so we can get started right away.”

“That’s great, Britt,” Joyce said.  “How do you want us?”

“Just sit on those two stools right there and face me,” Britt said.

We did and she snapped a few shots.  Then she had us kiss and she took a few more.

“Now, I want to see some passion in your kiss.  Explore each other!  Let go!”  Britt said.

I looked at Joyce’s eyes and saw she was smiling.  Deciding to throw caution to the wind and do as instructed, I started to kiss Joyce as though it was our first kiss and we were alone.  I felt her lips open and her tongue began to explore my lips.  Returning her gesture, I met her tongue with my own, enjoying her tenderness and slippery wetness.  No matter the time, no matter the place, Joyce’s kisses were as sweet and loving as our first.  

Our mouths were completely open as we devoured each other with growing abandon.  The wickedness of exchanging such passion in front of another was not lost on me and I could feel myself beginning to harden.  Were these to be pictures at or of an exhibition?

Joyce’s hand came to rest on the back of my head as she pulled me tighter into our kiss.  Her other hand began stroking my chest.  I gently massaged her back through the thin silk that covered it.  She moaned into my mouth with almost the same moan she used when exciting my cock with her mouth.  God, she was making me hard and incredibly hot.

“That was wonderful,” Britt said.  “You two look so hot together.  This room’s almost too warm, you guys are adding a lot of heat.  How are you both feeling?”

Joyce spoke first saying, “Your right, I’m really hot.  Can we do something about the temperature?”

I looked at Joyce and then at Britt as she said, “No, the thermostat is fixed at this temperature.  What about you Bill, are you hot too?”

“Damn right I am.  Between that kiss and the temperature, I’m steaming.”

“Tell you what,” Britt said.  “Let me turn off there foreground lights and everything I photograph from here on will be just silhouettes.  It won’t cool the temperature of the room down much, but you both might be more comfortable in the way you wish express yourselves.”

“That’ll be just perfect,” Joyce said as she turned to look at me and winked.

Britt turned off the foreground lights and her flash, leaving just a lit background.  She got back behind her camera, took it off the tripod, put a camcorder on it and said we could resume where we left off.  

I pushed Joyce’s hair behind her ear, leaned in and whispered, “What did she mean by that?”

“I guess she wants us to do what I want us to do,” she whispered.  “Kiss me and rock my world.”

I held her face in my hands and kissed her forehead, then her eyelids with the tender care of kissing a baby.  As I brought her lips to mine, she began unbuttoning my shirt.  Her lips, always warm and inviting, always ready, slid across mine as our faces maneuvered for better purchase.  My tongue sought hers and was met with true eagerness.

Her mouth opened slightly and she sucked me into her world, pulling me with a strength normally saved for only the thickest milkshakes.  When she released me and freed me from my shirt, I took her lower lip between my teeth and gently bit and sucked so it would become mine.

Joyce broke our kiss and turned her back to me, saying, “The first time I asked you to do this, nothing happened for the entire night.  Don’t ever let that happen again.  Please undo my zipper.”

“Is this what you wanted?”

“Oh, yes.  Please babe, make me cum,” she whispered in return.

I lowered her zipper slowly, peeling the silk from her tanned smooth skin as I took it from her neck to her glorious ass.  She hunched her shoulders forward and allowed the blue dress to slip to the floor around her feet.  She kicked it to the side and freed herself of her shoes at the same time.  

She turned and unfastened my belt, button, and zipper, allowing my pants and shoes to join her dress off to the side.  I felt Britt lower my briefs, freeing me of all my clothing and they too joined the other clothes.  I lifted Joyce and began to sit her one of the stools.

“No, no, not there,” Britt said.  

She scrambled to throw two comforters on the floor after clearing the stools away as I held the princess of my dreams, the goddess of my desires aloft.  Our kisses had resumed and were intensifying by the second.

I placed Joyce on her back and knelt above her.  My kisses, as tender as the butterflies she had gifted to me our first morning, caressed the nerves of her neck.  Her head turned and moans of pleasure were interrupted only by the soft clicks from the camera recording us.  Brit lay on the floor to one side of us.  An open doorway with a white wall behind it was on the other side, providing the only light in the room.  

Joyce urged me lower, pushing my head to her breasts.  Her soft beautiful mounds awaited me with eager and swelling nipples.  I played with both, licking one and twisting the other.  Sucking one and pulling the other.  Playing my tongue around one and a soft finger around the other.  Joyce grasped my manhood and slowly stroked me as granite began to fill me.

Her breathing became deep.  I moved lower, licking my way to her navel and spreading her legs with a hand.  Her thong, tied with delicate bows on each hip was my only obstacle before I could taste nirvana. Joyce let go of me, untied the knots quickly and threw it to the side as I explored her navel.  

She wished for nothing to delay or interrupt my progress.  I crawled between her legs and lifted her knees, pushing them as far toward her head as they would go.  She grasped her ankles to free me to attend to her with all my tools.

The camera clicks continued.

With my hands under her fine ass, I lowered my face and began licking her thighs, taking gentle nips as I approached her wet heat.  She was swollen and open, slick with juices without even so much as being touched.  I went lower and rimmed her pert little brown spot causing a loud moan of ecstasy to escape her lips.  

My tongue, wide and flat, rasped her tender skin from ass to mound.  Her taste was sublime.  Her scent was a libido aromatherapy.  I brought my hands to bear on her lips and exposed her inner sex sanctum to the air.  

More clicks, closer than the others invaded my space.

I could feel her clit, swollen and waiting.  I obliged, first with a gentle kiss and then with more vigor.  I surrounded her and sucked her distended orgasm button, sliding my ring and middle finger deeply into her womb.  She bucked beneath me but nothing could deter me.  The sounds of her juices squishing between my fingers, the taste of them as I let my tongue loose throughout her playground excited me as though it were our first time.  

Her breathing became intense as she approached her well deserved release.  I stroked her g-spot and drew her clit into my mouth, flitting it gently with my tongue.  Her feet slammed to the floor as her orgasm rolled through her body.  She rewarded me with a mouth, hand, and face full of cum as she rolled to her side and continued to quake.  I had no choice but to release her from my hold, so I chose to move up and hold her against me.

I heard one final click of the camera before Britt muttered, “Holy shit!”

Joyce recovered in short order and we stood in time to see Britt putting another memory card in her camera.

Britt looked at us, and then moved toward us.  She grasped my hard cock, gave it a squeeze and said, “Joyce, honey, can you do something with this?”

Joyce dropped to her knees but Britt had other ideas.  “Sweetie, take him to the doorway there.  Push the curtain out of the way and do what you two do.”

Joyce smiled at me and then led the way to the doorway, pushing the curtains as she approached.  Britt removed the video camera from the tripod, started at and placed it on the floor.  There was a chest of drawers on the left as I walked through the hallway and when I got there, Joyce sank slowly to her knees and took me in her mouth.  

I put my hands on her head and slowly began fucking her mouth.  She put her arms behind her back, giving me total control of her face.  I resisted jamming myself deeply into her throat but keeping a slow steady rhythm fucking her face.  She scooted back, placing her back against the solid door frame.

She only stayed there a moment or two before I felt her push on my thighs.  I helped her to her feet and she turned, tilting her hips and offering me to enter her from the rear.  Finally getting the angle right, I slipped into her soaking pussy with a little help from her expert hand.  She wanted to touch herself, but I lifted her hands. I made her succumb to my cock alone.  

Stroke after stroke of glorious satisfaction ensued as our fucking became more beast like.  Her hot cunt surrounded my every move and drew me deeper into lust.  Joyce moved her feet back and widened her stance allowing me to penetrate her deeper and stroke her insides more fully.

Her legs became tired and she took me out, squatted and took me into her mouth again.  The wonderful taste of her I had enjoyed earlier she now reveled in as she sucked me deeply.  But she was not satisfied, and keeping me on the doorpost, she rose to her feet, turned, lifted herself and slowly sank back down on my throbbing cock.  

I gave her every inch of myself and her moans of delirium delighted my ears.  The only sounds were her hard breathing and my thighs slapping against her ass as I pounded her with the meat she so desperately desired.  

For whatever reason, she dismounted me again, turned and took me in her hand and began stroking my hardness.  My fingers were made for her pussy so I sunk three of them into her and we stood in the doorway masturbating each other.  Our pace quickly became fevered and Joyce’s juices again flowed freely, making obscene noises as my fingers pounded her to another knee-bending orgasm.  She quickly recovered, turned and offered herself to me again.  

I could not take much more and uttered a low growl.  She took me out, turned and sank back down to take my seed in her mouth. She stroked me with her lips until I completely unloaded myself into her waiting stomach.  She swallowed everything I had to give and cleaned me with appreciative lips, paying homage to my manhood the way I had prayed at her altar before.

We gathered ourselves and walked back into the studio proper to find Britt behind her video camera, completely naked and rubbing herself.  She was propped on one of her stools, her eyes were shut and it was obvious she was close herself.  Her tits swayed as one hand continued to push her fingers in deeply while the other rubbed circles over her clit.  

She was a beautiful woman with the light to our back and was totally immersed.  She must have sensed us approaching however because her eyes opened and widened and she stopped her self-ministrations.

“Oh shit,” she exclaimed, “I’m so sorry!”

“It’s okay, Britt,” Joyce soothed.  “As long as you got it all on the video, that’s all that matters.”

“I just have to tell you, I don’t do this, I mean, I don’t usually pay attention.  I’m a professional.”

“You are also a woman,” I said, “who from the looks of it, enjoyed what we were doing.”

“Christ, Joyce.  When you said he rocks your world, I thought you were just using a euphemism.  He rocked mine and I was just watching.  You two really are hot together.”

I just shook my head, quite a bit embarrassed, but Joyce was not in the least.  The three of us, all now naked standing in the studio, endured a short silence.

Joyce then said, “Tell me Britt, have you ever taken off your clothes during a shoot before?”

“No!  Never!  But then again, I’ve never taken pictures and video of two lovers either.”

“You said you had,” Joyce said accusingly.

“I was so intrigued by what you said you wanted to do, I just had to get your business,” Britt explained.

Relenting, Joyce said, “It’s okay, really.  You should have gotten naked from the start.  A young beautiful woman like you, taking our picture, you might have gotten some close-up fucking pictures while we were on the floor.”

“Believe me,” Britt replied, “what I got was plenty hot.  I’m going to really surprise my boyfriend with my sex drive tonight when he gets here.  Anyway, do you want me to just give you the memory cards?”

“Yes please,” I said.

“Okay, here,” she said picking one up from the table, taking another out of her camera and the third from the video camera.  She marked them 1, 2 and V with a thin grease pencil.  

“I’m so glad I got the chance to do this with you both.  Go home, take a look at the stills and the video and let me know if they are perfect or not.  If not, please just come back and we can shoot another session free of charge.”

“I’m sure they’ll be just fine,” Joyce said knowing that Britt was just angling for a repeat performance.

“And Bill, I’m sorry that I touched you before, but I just couldn’t help it.”

“Not a problem,” I said with a smile.

We all got cleaned up with warm washcloths and towels Britt gave us and got dressed.  I slipped the memory cards into my pocket and Joyce and I went out to our car.  After getting her settled in the passenger seat, I got ready to drive us to an early dinner.  

“Here, these are for you,” she said handing me her string thong.

“Really, no undies for dinner?”

“We’re not going out to dinner tonight,” Joyce said grinning at me.

“So, where eating in?”

“We’re having dinner at Alice’s.”

“Wait,” I said with more than just a hint of incredulity, “we’re going to have dinner with our boss and her family, smelling like sex and you’re going with no underwear on?”

“Yes, but not exactly.  Tim and Mark are in Canada on a hunting trip.  Alice is home alone and she asked us to join her.”

“Oh fuck, you’re kidding, right?”

“No, baby.  Now put the car in gear and let’s go.  We’re going to be late.”

I starting driving the fifteen minute trip to our boss’s home.  Alice lived in a home I would love to have.  It was totally secluded, surrounded by hundreds of acres of woods, well off the road.  The driveway was easily a half mile long.  For nudists like Joyce and I, it would provide tons of privacy and allow us to roam inside and outside to our heart's content without concerns of the prying eyes of neighbors.  

“Beautiful, listen, she’ll surely smell our aroma.  I know we cleaned up a little with the washcloths, but…”

“Bill, do you trust me?”

“With my life!”

“I know,” she said patting my thigh and leaning her head on my shoulder, “so I’m asking you to trust me now.  Okay?”

“Okay lover, but I’ll still be nervous.  She’s still our boss and, well, I just don’t want anything to happen to our careers.”

“There’s more to Alice than you know,” Joyce said.

“I guess that while you two have been locked away in the conference room, the pending projects list isn’t the only topic you’ve been talking about.”

“The driveway is up here on the right,” Joyce said warning me to slow down some.

We found the driveway and pulled in.  This wasn’t the first time we had been there.  We had worked for Alice for so long, whenever her car was being worked on and she needed a ride or if she was sick and needed paperwork to be ferried to her, we were her chosen ones to call.  

We slowly made our way down her long winding gravel driveway until we got to the house.  I got out and then helped Joyce from her seat, holding her door and offering my hand.  Her radiant smile reassured me that she had everything under control and that my fears were groundless.

We walked to the front door and rang the bell.  In short order, the door opened and Alice welcomed us to her home and invited us in.  She wore one of her husband's long shirts, buttoned to the neck.  She looked as pretty as ever, wearing just the right amount of makeup to highlight her best features, but not so much as to be obvious.

“Come in, come in,” Alice said stepping out of the doorway.  “Please excuse the way I’m dressed.  I always wear one of Tim’s shirts when I cook.  It’s gotten to be a habit.”

“Please, Alice,” I said, “don’t worry about it.  Since we’re not in work, I can say you look as pretty as ever regardless of your attire.”

“Thank you, Bill.  You always are a gentleman.”

“I’ve been told that, but called many other less complimentary names as well,” I said jokingly.

The joke was lame but enough to get us in the doorway and let Alice know we felt at ease. Alice showed us to the den and invited us to make ourselves comfortable while she got us something to drink and brought us some crackers and cheese to awaken our pallets.  When she returned, she carried a tray with three glasses of wine and the promised food.

“Dinner is almost ready,” she said sitting in a chair opposite us.  “Here’s to friendship and all its benefits,” Alice said lifting her glass.

MartinaMartinell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaMartinell

I thought that was a rather odd toast but lifted my glass and smiled as I took a sip.  We all began eating and drinking and talking about nothing in particular.  Alice asked if we had a good morning.

Joyce piped right up, “It was very relaxing. How was yours?”

“Oh, I just tidied up a bit and then got started cooking,” Alice replied.  “You two don’t look as comfortable as I thought you would.”

“Oh, we’re quite comfortable, Alice.  This sofa is very nice.”

Joyce and Alice exchanged quick glances and Joyce gave a barely perceptible nod just as a bell sounded from the kitchen.  Alice left the room and Joyce immediately reached for her wine glass and took a drink.

“What don’t I know, love?” I asked in a whisper.

“Soon,” was all that Joyce whispered back.

We ate and drank a little more until we heard Alice call from the dining room that dinner was ready.  I took both our glasses in hand and followed Joyce to the dining room.  I almost dropped them when we entered and I saw Alice standing behind her chair at the head of the table without a single stitch of clothing covering her.  Her formidable yet firm breasts sported no tan lines.  

She always wore very conservative clothing to work, so seeing her like this now had a definite hardening effect on me.  The rest of her body was hidden by the back of the chair, but I could tell by the sight of her hip and one leg that nothing covered her below either.

She smiled at my expression and said, “What’s the matter Bill, you look shocked?  I told you to get comfortable didn’t I?”

Joyce turned her back to me and gathered her hair from her neck.  I finally realized that Joyce must have told Alice we were nudists and that they had planned this to happen to coincide with Tim’s hunting trip.  Setting the glasses on the table, I undid Joyce’s zipper and as she did at the studio, she let it slip to the floor.  

She bent to pick the dress up, kicked off her shoes and draped her dress over the back of a chair.  Her million dollar ass, one that could have belonged to the most athletic cheerleader you’ve ever even dreamed of, added to my hardness.

“Alice, I don’t think his fingers are working right now.  Would you help me please,” Joyce said beginning to unbutton my shirt.

Alice came from around her chair and walked toward us.  A small thin strip of light blond hair guided my eyes to her crotch confirming in my mind that she was indeed a natural Nordic blonde.  She went straight for my belt, undoing the buckle and then unfastening the button before lowering my fly.  

She knelt and slowly lowered my trousers taking care to let her hands slide down my legs. I stepped out of each leg and let Joyce finish relieving me of my shirt at the same time.  My head was spinning from either the excitement of the situation, the beauty of both women, the lack of blood to my brain or all three.

“May I?” Alice asked Joyce as she reached for my briefs.  

Her eyes were staring at the large bulge that was obvious since it was only inches from her face.

“Be my guest,” Joyce responded placing a hand on my neck and the other on my stomach.  “Comfortable means completely comfortable, right?”

Alice slipped her fingers into the waistband with her palms against my hips.  She pulled down slowly, carefully studying my cock hidden below as it was dragged down to an uncomfortable angle in my current excited state.  As it became visible, Alice pursed her lips and continued to slowly remove the last vestige of concealment.  As my head cleared the elastic, my cock swung up and came to rest on Alice’s pretty face.  

She moved nothing but her hands as she finished lowering my briefs, allowing the soft skin of my pecker to rest on her smooth immaculate cheek.  I waited for her mouth to open, for her lips and tongue to begin exploring, for her hand to wrap itself around me, for a sign of any kind to acknowledge and announce her intentions.  I looked up from the sight of Alice’s face to meet Joyce’s eyes.

She was smiling and her lips mouthed the words, “I love you.”

“Come on,” Alice said, “all the way off!”

I looked back down to see her urging me to lift my feet so she could complete the removal.  I did and she stood to place my pants and shorts on the back of a chair.

“Joyce has said you manage well in that department,” Alice said as she went back to her chair, “but that, well, that much I didn’t expect.  Joyce, you should have said he manages VERY well.”

I took a deep breath and the three of us sat.  Alice had the table set so that she sat at the head, I sat next to her and Joyce sat next to me.  I soon calmed and softened as we ate and talked banalities for almost two hours.  Nudity becomes normal after a time and I have been a nudist for a long time.  I have been to nudist camps and beaches and seen every body type from overweight grandmothers to nubile teens.  

“Alice,” I announced, “this was perhaps the most delicious meal I have ever enjoyed.  Thank you so much.”

“Thank you, Bill.  It was a real treat to have you both here tonight.  What say you go and relax in the den while Joyce and I clean up.  I have a special treat planned for dessert.”

“Oh no, I helped make the dirty dishes, so I help clean up too,” I replied.

My mind started to think about what kind of special treat dessert might be as the three of us cleared the table, but Joyce and I have been exclusive our entire time together.  I really doubted she would agree to anything beyond some kind of food for dessert.  With three of us cleaning up, it only took a few minutes before the dishwasher was whirring and the coffee maker was perking a pot.

When it finished, Alice made us three of what she called her “special coffees”.  They were brandy snifters with coffee, Irish whiskey, Kahlua, Irish cream, sugar and whipped cream, heavy on the Irish.

We retired to the den and all sat on the sofa.  I sat in the middle with Joyce on my right and Alice on my left.  The coffee was a real treat and we sat and talked and drank and enjoyed each other’s company in a way we never had the opportunity to in work.  

I decided to break the ice that surrounded the elephant in the room and asked, “So Alice, how long have you been a nudist?”

“I’ve always been one.  My parents were nudists and so, it’s been my whole life.  That’s why I bought this place.”

“So Tim and Mark are nudists too?” Joyce asked.

“To some extent.  They know I am and occasionally they go nude too, but I am almost all the time here at home.”

“So you don’t get the chance to be around other nudists too much I guess,” I said.

“Right, that’s why when I found out you two were, it was just too much of an opportunity to pass up.  By the way, Joyce, did you bring them?”

I looked at Joyce with question marks in my eyes as she replied, “Yep, they’re on memory cards in Bill’s pants pocket.”

“When did you tell her about the photos?” I asked Joyce.

As Alice got up from the sofa and went toward the dining room, Joyce told me that she told Alice sometime during the week.  Her fine ass sashayed as she strode silently across the carpet.  She returned with her laptop, the three memory cards and her presentation clicker.  

She placed the laptop on the coffee table in front of us, booted it up and inserted the memory card marked 1 in a slot on the side. She started a photo editor program up and selected slideshow and then selected the image folder on the memory card.  Alice sat back on the couch with us and then started to click forward on her clicker.

“The photographer is good.  These are really nice pictures of you both,” she said.

Joyce and I both knew what Alice would soon be seeing.  Joyce did not seem to be bothered in the least, but a strange fear gripped my gut.  Granted, it was dulled somewhat by all the liquor in the two special coffees I had consumed thus far, but it was fear none the less.

“Ooh, I like that,” Alice said as she got to the pictures of Joyce and I kissing.

Joyce put her hand on my thigh.

“I like these silhouettes,” Alice said continuing to press forward.

“Are you naked here?” She asked Joyce.

“Almost, but I still have a thong on,” she said.

“Oh my, that looks nice,” Alice muttered staring at a silhouette of me between Joyce’s legs and Joyce’s back arched in the middle of an orgasm.

Alice leaned forward ejecting the first memory card and inserting the second.  Neither woman noticed my rising cock between them as they concentrated on the laptop screen.  I had looked at porn before, but never while flanked by two beautiful naked women.  It was beginning to have an effect on me.

The silhouettes then showed our naked asses walking toward the doorway and then my steel in black and white relief being taken into my lover’s mouth.  

“Oh.  Mmm.  OH!”  Were Alice’s comments as she paged through the pictures of Joyce going down on me, of me taking her from behind, of her sucking me again and of Joyce’s knees bent in the throes of her second orgasm as we masturbated together.

Joyce’s hand couldn’t hide my now completely erect cock.  She lowered her hand to cradle my balls and played them in her fingers as Alice leaned forward to replace the 2 card with the V card.  A movie program opened and started to play.

Two or three minutes in, Alice moved her hand toward my blood rich cock, looked at us and said, “is it okay if I… If I hold him?”

Joyce nodded and Alice took me in her hand, gripping me tightly.  Joyce continued to play me in her fingers and the movie progressed through our loving scenes.  Through giving head, fucking, masturbating, climaxing, fucking and more head, Alice’s hand began to slowly stroke that which was but a slightly curved but completely hard appendage on the screen.  Finally, the screen portrayed Joyce squatting before me, taking my seed into her mouth as her own.

“Oh my God you two, that was incredible,” Alice said continuing to massage my manhood.  

Joyce and I exchanged smiles and then she winked at me.  She brought her hand to the back of Alice’s head and began pulling her down to me.  There was an initial resistance, but then yielding to temptation, Alice’s lips kissed the tip of my raging hard-on before separating and surrounding me.  Joyce kissed me deeply before abandoning my lips to rise and kneel between Alice’s feet.

“Huh?” Sounded from Alice’s mouth which continued to stroke me along with her fist.  

Alice slid further down and opened her legs wider when she saw Joyce between her knees.  Joyce began to tenderly touch and kiss Alice’s offering as I took a breast in hand and gently massaged her.  I watched Alice’s hips begin to rock against Joyce’s tongue as Joyce treated her to the techniques I used with Joyce.  

Sucking and teasing her clit, fingers buried deep in her cunt searching for the spot that would send her screaming into the night.  at the same time, with her other hand, Joyce began playing with herself.

“Wait, wait,” Alice said with a quivering voice and leaving my wet cock in the air.  “On the floor!”

Alice got on the floor in a wide expanse of carpet and laid on her back saying, “Joyce, sixty-nine.  You,” she said pointing at me, “fuck her!”

Joyce obediently positioned herself to continue tending to our host as I knelt behind her.  Her beautiful ass up in the air, hips tilted, she presented herself to me and waited to be fucked from behind.  She was already soaking wet and obviously excited from the laptop show and Alice’s obvious approval.  

My cock slid easily into Joyce’s hot tunnel and I buried myself deep inside her.  Alice licked and kissed my balls with each of my plunges.  Both women were approaching the culmination of their arousal.  Mine, delayed perhaps by liquor, was still out of sight.

My thrusts became harder, my thighs slapping into Joyce’s ass as I pulled her hard against me.

“Oh, fucking Christ!” I heard from a voice between my legs.  “Shhh…” Alice cried never quite finishing the word shit as her orgasm took her.

I pounded into Joyce harder and faster and felt her insides begin to squeeze me as her climax took its turn and turned her body to jelly.  Joyce rolled off Alice and watched as Alice moved to her stomach.  She pushed me to my back and once again took me in her mouth.  Her throat did not accommodate me as my lover’s does, nor did she try, but she stayed locked to my cock as she beat me furiously with her fist.  

Joyce moved between my legs and took my balls into her mouth, sucking and tugging them gently while Alice abused my stiffness.  It was now in sight.  I felt the welling and put my hand on Alice’s head.  She stayed locked tightly, sucking and stroking me with her tongue while her hand guided me to release.  I unleashed my spunk into her waiting mouth.  She gagged a little with the first cum shot, surprised by either the volume or the timing, but she kept her lips sealed to me and consumed me completely.

The three of us lay on the carpet on our backs, spent of all our sexual and physical energy.  For fifteen minutes, we stared at the ceiling, breathing hard and our hearts thumping drums in our chests.  No one spoke.  No one moved.  We had all consummated unspoken desires.

Alice broke the silence saying, “Would you guys be interested in another coffee?”

Both Joyce and I said, “Sure,” simultaneously. 

We all rose and went to the kitchen.  Alice made the coffees as we stood and talked.

“I can’t believe we just did that,” Alice said.

“It was fun wasn’t it?”  I asked the women.

“I certainly enjoyed,” Joyce said.  “How ‘bout you Alice?”

“Oh, did I ever.  I didn’t think…  I just…  After looking at those pictures, and then the movie.  Damn, it was just hot, you know?”

“Did you notice how the still pictures stopped after a while while the movie went all the way to the end?” Joyce asked Alice. 

“Yeah, come to think of it, they did.”

“When Bill and I walked back into the studio, the photographer was on a stool masturbating herself,” Joyce said with a chuckle.

“I can’t blame her,” Alice said.  “I would have been rubbing myself too if you two weren’t here.”

“Embarrassed?” I questioned.  “You didn’t seem very reluctant when you grabbed a hold of me.”

“Well,” Alice said, “that’s because Joyce said it was okay.”

“To be clear,” Joyce added in, “anytime you want to grab a hold of his cock, feel free.  But no fucking.  You can kiss him, you can even blow him if he’s okay with it, but absolutely no fucking.  Clear?”

“Clear as a bell,” Alice said.  

She went to Joyce and gave her a tender kiss on the lips and softly stroked her pussy with an open hand.  Then she came to me and did the same, gently cupping my balls and lifting her hand up across my limp cock.

“Thank you guys for sharing yourselves with me tonight.  I can’t tell you how alive I feel right now.”

“I believe I speak for the both of us when I say it was our pleasure,” I said.

“You do and it was,” Joyce added.

“Joyce,” Alice queried, “do you consider yourself bisexual?”

“No, I don’t normally swing both ways, why?”

“Because what you did to me felt absolutely incredible,” Alice said.

“I just did what Bill does for me.  You and he seemed kind of busy, so I thought I would give it a try.”

“Well, I’m not bi either, but if you ever decide to try again, please feel free!” Alice said.

We all laughed and then went back into the den to enjoy our coffees.

As we sat, Alice said, “You both have to know I’ve never done anything like that before.  I just planned a nice nudist afternoon and evening together.  I certainly didn’t intend for anything like that to happen.”

“Do you regret it?” Joyce asked.

“Oh heavens no!  I’ll remember today for the rest of my life as one of the most pleasant times of my life.  That video just turned me on like nobody’s business.”

“Me too,” I said.  “If we hadn’t just done that this afternoon, I almost wouldn’t believe it was us.”

I leaned towards Joyce and gave her a nice soft loving kiss with just a hint of tongue, which she graciously returned.

“And before I forget it,” I said looking intently at Joyce, “Thank you, my love, for keeping your promises to me.  You are truly the best,” I finished, trading a little more spit with her.

“What promises are they?” Alice asked.

“I promised Bill that every day of our lives together would be better than the day before.  It’s not easy, things can be different, but not better, but he tries too and for my part, every day has been better.”

“Every single day has been better,” I said.

“Not to change the subject,” Alice said,  “but you both know nothing changes at work because of this, right?”

“Absolutely,” I said.  “We are just enjoying a lovely meal prepared by and in the company of our very pretty, shapely, tasty, naked and orally talented boss.”

“You shit,” Alice said as she slapped my shoulder.

“Really, Alice,” Joyce said, “you’ll always be our boss.  This little extra-curricular activity is just that.”

“Alice,” I asked, “have you ever considered yourself bi?”

“No,” she said after swallowing a mouthful of the coffee, “in fact Joyce is the first person other than my husband to taste me down there.  And while I’m talking about taste, I really like how you tasted Bill.  My hubby’s is kind of sour and smells a lot, but yours is like a nice smooth salty cream.”

“I like it too,” said Joyce.  “Have you ever tried hubby’s in coffee?”

“Ew, no!”

“I jerk Bill into my coffee in the morning sometimes.  It’s really good.”

“Um,” Alice hesitated, “maybe I’d try Bill’s but never hubby’s.”

“Well, you’re not trying mine in anything anytime soon.  You kind of sucked me dry less than an hour ago,” I said.

“I’ll bet I can get you hard again in less than ten minutes,” Alice said.

“What are the stakes,” Joyce asked.

“If I can get him hard in under ten minutes and get him off in under twenty, then I get his cum.  If not, then I’ll give you both hot showers, some regular coffee and send you on your way home.”

“Deal,” Joyce said on both our behalves with a smile.

Alice jumped up and ran into the kitchen returning with a shallow but wide glass bowl and a can of whipped cream.

“I get to use whatever I want to do this, right,” she said.

“Yep,” Joyce said.

“Okay, Bill, you lay on your back there where we were before.  Joyce, come here.”

Joyce went over and Alice whispered something in her ear.  She then drew circles around each of Joyce’s nipples with the whipped cream and then knelt between my legs.  She squirted the cold whipped cream on my cock and she proceeded to devour me.  In the meantime, Joyce brought a nipple to my mouth to be cleaned.

As soon as I finished with one, she brought to other to my lips.  Alice was having the desired effect on me as I felt myself beginning to rise to the occasion in her hot mouth.  Just as I finished with Joyce’s second nipple, she moved herself over me, squirted some whipped cream into her hand and then slathered it all over her cunt.

Such a delicious dessert.  I licked and kissed, sucked and nibbled.  Joyce began to respond to my tongue as I could see her beginning to swell.  I watched her hands go to her tits and start playing with her nipples.  Alice had me where she wanted me, hard as a rock and responding to her excellent mouth.  She sucked me with her mouth, stroked me with one hand and played with my nuts with the other.

I don’t know if she made the twenty-minute bet, but she had me blowing my load into her mouth in short order.  She spat my cum into the bowl and then directed the rest of my spunk into the clear glass.  Some flew past, but most my load was safely deposited.  Alice scraped up the little she missed and cleaned her fingers on the side of the bowl, accumulating a nice little deposit of my sperm.

I wasn’t done with Joyce yet though.  I rolled her onto her back and took my place between her legs.  I lifted her feet and had her expose herself to me completely.  Her always tender and sensitive ass hole was so inviting.  I ran my tongue around it until a little moan of pleasure escaped her.  

Grabbing the whipped cream, I coated her asshole and cunt with the sweet white cream and proceeded to lick it all off, inch by inch. When she was clean I drove my tongue deep into her doing my best to try to lick her g-spot.  I knew it was impossible, but the thickness of my tongue and the pressure of my face on her clit did the trick.  She shouted and squeezed my head with her thighs as the small orgasm pleasured her.

As she released me, we looked to see Alice on the couch rubbing circles over her clit with three fingers.  Joyce pushed me to help her.  I took Alice’s knees and spread them further apart and then leaned in to see how my boss tasted.  I was in unfamiliar territory with Alice’s blond hair tickling my face rather than Joyce’s bald pussy, but her aroma was pleasant and her taste was not that far different from Joyce.  

I took one of her nipples in my hand and rolled it gently between my fingers.  With my other hand, I slowly inserted two fingers into her cunt while drawing her clit from its hiding place with my tongue and lips.  It rose to meet me and the wall of her womb lifted to my touch.  As I sucked and gently nibbled her clit as I began to feverishly fuck her cunt with my hand.  

Alice exploded with a violent orgasm, cumming with a gush of fluid on my face.  Joyce ran to the kitchen for a towel and returned to find me hugging and cuddling Alice as she retreated from her violent climax.  Joyce started wiping the couch and rug down, trying to clean up some of Alice’s juices.  

She then wiped my face and Alice’s body as Alice just moaned “Oh my god,” over and over.

When Alice regained her senses, she rose and went into the kitchen.  She made a regular cup of coffee, put some sugar in it and then dumped the contents of the glass bowl into it.  She stirred it with a spoon and then tasted it.

“Mm, that really is good,” Alice said before cleaning the rest of the bowl with her tongue.

“I told you,” Joyce said.

“I’ll forever believe you.,” Alice said smiling at us.

“Listen,” Alice said, “it’s really late and you guys have had a lot of alcohol.  Do me and yourselves a favor and tell me you’ll stay the night in my guest room.  You can take a nice hot shower and then I’ll make you breakfast in the morning before you go.  Please.”

“I think that’s a good idea,” I said taking Joyce’s hand in mine.

We had a very entertaining and satisfying evening with our boss that night.  Her cooking was out of this world, the coffees were a great touch and getting to know our boss very intimately was the best thing of all.

I would be remiss to omit how the evening closed.  Joyce and I took that shower that Alice offered and the bed in her guest room was a king sized cloud.  Just about when we were ready to doze off, there was a soft knock on the door.  I told Alice to come in.  She did and then slid her naked body under the covers with us.

Published 
Written by Billfrank1955
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments