Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Iris

"Boy meets girl, boy loses girl, you know the story"

26
13 Comments 13
1.2k Views 1.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words

MaryBeth McGregor stood looking in the full-length mirror in her bedroom turning side to side. My ass still looks pretty good for a forty-three-year-old, she thought. Her stomach appeared flat in the snug jeans she was wearing with a blue V-neck blouse tucked in. Best of all, her tits, which had been small in high school, had developed nicely afterwards and were now full and voluptuous.

She had groaned inwardly when she received the email invitation to her 25th high school reunion. Was there really a need for reunions anymore with the presence of social media? If she was interested in anyone’s life from that era, she could type their name into the Facebook search to quickly get up to speed on the life they wanted to present.

Almost anyone. She recalled Matt Sanders with the smile that always appeared on her face when she remembered him. His name never produced a profile on any social media searches. Once, when visiting her hometown, she worked Matt’s name into a conversation with an old classmate and learned he still lived in the area. The classmate said he had taken over his grandfather’s wood shop business and kept to himself mostly. Since so many years had passed, she did not consider contacting him at the time.

Some prodding from, Emily, the one friend MaryBeth did keep in touch with convinced her to attend the reunion. It was the end of summer break from her teaching job and if nothing else, an opportunity to have a little fun before turning back into Ms. McGregor for her students. Plus, who knew what might happen? She had not had sex in months since breaking up with her most recent boyfriend and a one-night stand might be just what she needed.

Thinking back to the end of senior year made her nostalgic for Matt. They met when they were both assigned to the yearbook committee. Matt was the photographer responsible for school events and clubs and MaryBeth worked on page layout.

Staying after school to plan the finished product, Matt started to notice how cute it was when MaryBeth pulled her blond, shoulder-length hair up into a scrunchy, forcing her pert little tits to stretch the fabric of her top as she got to work deciding on photo placement. MaryBeth started to notice how Matt had started to fill out the concert T-shirts he favored. His arm muscles flexed when he picked up heavy things, and he always insisted on being the one to do the heavy lifting.

An end-of-school party was planned at their mutual friend Ben’s house the Saturday after graduation. Matt and MaryBeth were looking forward to what may be the last time they spent with some of their childhood friends, and both were thinking of the possibility of being together.

As Matt dressed for the party, he found himself thinking about MaryBeth’s tits again. To be honest, he thought about them quite a bit. Unbeknownst to her Matt happened to have his camera loaded and pointed in her direction one day when she leaned back in a stretch. That day she was wearing a red crop top. He could see a peek of smooth skin at her midsection, and it didn’t look like she had a bra on. The highspeed camera was good for three shots before she righted herself and looked in his direction. He had never developed a roll of film faster. The photos were stored in the drawer in his nightstand, along with a package of tissues and a bottle of lotion.

MaryBeth was impatiently waiting for her ride to the party; she was running late. Her mind turned to Matt as it had been lately. She had thought he was into her, but then one day a few weeks ago when she arched her back at an attempt at seduction, she knew he had taken a photo of her.

MaryBeth and her friends were latecomers to the party, and it was in full force. Ben’s older brother had provided a keg of beer so long as Ben promised to monitor car keys and make sure no one drove drunk. MaryBeth scanned the crowd for Matt and saw him standing near the kitchen talking with their friend Sam. Matt was wearing his usual uniform of concert T-shirt, ripped jeans, and Doc Martins. His eyes lit up as MaryBeth walked toward him in her tiny floral slip dress and strappy sandals. The left strap of her dress kept sliding off her shoulder. Matt reached out to her and gently slid his hand up her arm placing the wayward strap back in place.  MaryBeth tingled all over at his touch.

Knowing that the school year was about to end, and their time was running short Matt wasted no time asking her to dance. An upbeat song by The Offspring was blasting, and Matt and MaryBeth joined in with their friends.

Four songs later, everyone was sweaty and catching a buzz from the beer from their red plastic cups. The song Iris came on and Matt pulled MaryBeth close to him and put his arm around her waist. She laced her fingers behind his neck as they swayed to the song.

Glancing around, Matt saw couples in various stages of making out all around them so he did not feel self-conscious about drawing MaryBeth into a kiss while their sweaty bodies pressed closer together. He went in for a closed-mouth kiss, and then another. He could feel MaryBeth’s response, so he added his tongue to her parted lips. She answered him back, kissing more urgently.

As they continued to kiss Matt ran his hands down her back, feeling the satin material of her dress as he rounded her firm ass. MaryBeth could feel his erection against her pelvis. Matt nodded his head toward the hallway. MaryBeth nodded consent and he led her to an empty bedroom.

Matt had made out with several girls during his time in high school but only got as far as feeling up one of them and getting his hand in her panties before she put a stop to it. MaryBeth was somewhat more experienced with two sexual partners in her past.

They sat on the bed and continued kissing. Matt was anxious to touch and see the image that had been on his mind so much of the time. MaryBeth stood and turned Matt to a sitting position on the bed. Standing between his legs she lifted the dress over her head and dropped it to the floor.

Matt’s breath caught as he took in the vision standing in front of him in tiny white lace panties and nothing else. He reached up to touch her small breasts and pulled her to him. He traced his fingers around her nipples marveling at how hard they were getting. His tongue caught one and he gently sucked on it. MaryBeth ran her fingers through his shaggy brown hair pulling him closer.

MaryBeth moved down to her knees level with Matt’s zipper. She unbuttoned the jeans and pulled on the waistband indicating she wanted him to remove them. He kicked off his boots and pulled off the jeans and underwear leaving it in a heap beside the discarded dress and sat back down on the bed. MaryBeth, still on her knees wrapped her hand around Matt’s shaft and began to stroke his hard cock. He had never felt so good until she positioned the head to her lips and started licking. She licked up and down before coming back up to take a little of him in her mouth. As she continued to suck him, she took a little more each time her head went down. She raised her eyes to his as she worked his cock to make sure she was having the intended effect.

Matt was in ecstasy until it occurred to him that he was probably going to cum soon and he did not know the etiquette of cumming. In the porn videos he watched they usually shot it all over the girl’s face, but he didn’t know if MaryBeth would like that. Instead, he pulled her up to standing and pulled her panties down. He reached for his jeans to get a condom from his wallet. They started to giggle a little as they clumsily managed to roll it down his erection.

MaryBeth sat on the bed beside him, and they started to kiss again. Matt pushed her to her back and positioned himself over her. MaryBeth guided his cock as he slowly and uncertainly entered her. After the first couple of thrusts, he seemed to have the hang of it, and they started moving to a rhythm. Her pussy felt so tight around his cock. He never wanted to stop but it wasn’t long before he couldn’t hold back. With a loud moan, Matt felt his sperm filling the condom.

He pulled out and removed the condom. He looked over at MaryBeth still laying on her back a little breathless and realized she had not finished. He stretched out on the bed on his side next to her and traced his fingers down her flat belly through her trimmed pussy. He clumsily started moving his fingers over her puffy lips. MaryBeth guided his hand to show him how she liked to be touched and inserted one of his fingers. He began pumping his finger in and out of her. As she responded by arching up and becoming even wetter, he added another finger and moved his thumb around her clit in little circles as she demonstrated. Her response to his touch started to make him aroused again. She began to tremble and moan, finally shuttering and pushing his hand away as her climax washed over her.

SHANRIORAN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SHANRIORAN

MaryBeth had assured her parents she would be sleeping at her friend Ashley’s house that night and Matt had already discussed sleeping over in the room they were in with Ben, so they continued their sexual exploration off and on through the night. And all through the summer.

At the end of summer, MaryBeth was leaving for college out of state as she had been planning. Matt was apprenticing as a carpenter. As much as they tried to keep in touch with letters and phone calls, they slowly drifted apart as life took them in different directions.

MaryBeth entered the event space decorated with the “Welcome Class of 1998” banner and Franklin High Lions mascot items. She took her name tag from the table and looked around a little nervously. She figured she was one of the only single people here, most of her classmates having married, some to each other.

Her friend Emily, who talked her into coming waved her over to her table. She spent the evening talking with people she only vaguely remembered and reminiscing about times that she did not recall being as all that eventful. The loud jock at the table was becoming louder as the bourbon from the open bar went down. MaryBeth was regretting her attendance.

The topic turned to “Where are they now?” and MaryBeth perked up at the mention of Matt’s name. MaryBeth learned that Matt, who had always been a gifted artist, had taken over his grandfather’s business building custom furniture. He had grown his grandfather’s business into a shop that customers from all over the county sought out for custom pieces.  His work was beautiful with unique designs based on customer requirements. His materials and craftsmanship were of highest quality. It was rumored the prices he charged allowed him only accepted elite clients and only needed to make a handful of pieces each year. MaryBeth was happy to hear that Matt had done so well for himself.

Just as MaryBeth was about to make an excuse to head back to her hotel, Matt arrived. A few people at the table commented their surprise that he had shown up as a high school reunion didn’t seem like something he would be interested in. His face had lost the boyish roundness she remembered, and his hair was clipped in a shorter style that suited him. He was lean and muscular. He confidently walked through the room even as the eyes of every woman there, married, or single was checking him out. He ordered a drink at the bar, and it became apparent to MaryBeth that Matt was considered a “catch” around these parts. He had gathered a small crowd of women who had taken the time to adjust their cleavage and check their lipstick.

MaryBeth watched as Matt kindly but firmly maneuvered away from the advances of the flirtatious women. After the last of them wandered off, MaryBeth took the opportunity to approach the bar. Matt’s eyes lit up when he saw her, and he leaned forward to pull her into a quick hug.

“MaryBeth McGregor,” he said in a welcoming voice, and then, “Is it still McGregor?”

MaryBeth sat beside him and answered that she had not married, just hadn’t met the right man. Matt told her he had married about five years after high school, but it just wasn’t meant to be, and they went their separate ways after two years.

Matt and MaryBeth continued to catch up as the evening wore on. Some of their old friends filtered in and out of the conversation.  When MaryBeth got up to go to the lady’s room Matt took the opportunity admire the way Beth’s skirt clung to her ass and wondered what she was wearing underneath. He was enjoying his time with her more than he had enjoyed the company of a woman in some time. The sweet memory of how she helped him become a man that summer was in the back of his mind.

The crowd was starting to thin out when the song Iris came on. Neither had mentioned their first night together at the party all those years ago or the summer of learning how to please each other. 

They looked at each other.

Matt said, “Do you remember this song?” at the same time MaryBeth said, “That was our song!”

Matt stood and took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

They pressed their bodies together like they did twenty-five years prior. It wasn’t long until he bent down to offer his lips to her.

MaryBeth laughed.

“As good as your kiss feels, your other admirers are not looking pleased. Do you want to go somewhere more private?”

MaryBeth said her goodbyes to her friend Emily and the handful of people left at the table. They got into Matt’s truck to go to his house, only about three miles away. MaryBeth took the time to admire the changes to his body as he drove the short distance.

Once inside the small, nicely furnished house they immediately connected into an embrace and resumed kissing, hardly making it beyond the front door.

MaryBeth’s back was inches from the entryway wall. Matt pushed her back toward the wall, kisses intensifying. He untucked her blouse from her skirt and pulled it over her head quickly. He took one of her wrists in each hand putting them over her head, pinned against the wall continuing to ravish her mouth, neck, and shoulders, pushing his hard cock against her. MaryBeth raised one leg to wrap it around his waist to pull him in closer, her skirt riding up to the top of her thigh. She arched her back to give him better access to her neck.  The feeling of turning control of herself over to him was exhilarating. He took his hands away from her wrists to remove her bra and bent down to suck her nipples while his hands traveled down her ass.

They stumbled a short way into a living room and onto a couch. Matt wasted no time getting MaryBeth out of her skirt and panties. He laid her back on the couch and took one foot in his hand. He kissed her toes, her ankles, up her calf, and to her inner thigh while stroking the other thigh with his free hand. He pushed her inner thighs apart when he got to the top. MaryBeth was spread wide and glistening wet. Matt licked her from her ass to her clit drawing deep moans from her. He greedily lapped her smooth shaved pussy. MaryAnn had her feet on the couch for leverage bucking up toward him for more. Matt’s tongue prodded and licked and teased. He continued until she screamed out his name and said she was going to cum.

Still dressed, Matt now discarded his clothes onto the floor. MaryBeth took in the hard cock that sprung forward. It crossed her mind that his biceps were not the only muscle to have grown, taking in what she estimated to be seven inches and a healthy thickness. She got to her knees in front of him and started licking his balls and up his shaft. She rubbed his precum around her lips and then licked it off tasting his salty goodness. Her licking and stroking and sucking continued until he put his hands on each side of her face and started thrusting forward, fucking her mouth at his pace. MaryBeth felt the back of his cock on her throat, making her eyes water.

With an animal-like growl, Matt shot threads of cum in MaryBeth’s mouth which she swallowed as it was deposited there. After she had swallowed the entire load, she did one more lap of his head with her tongue.  Matt dropped to his knees facing her and took her in his arms, kissed her and held her to his shoulder. He kissed the top of her head and murmured that he was glad he found her again.

Matt guided her to his bedroom where they lay on his custom king-sized bed getting their bearings. They lay facing each other caressing, kissing, feeling like teenagers again. Once again, they found themselves aroused.

“Get on your knees, baby,” Matt said.

MaryBeth complied and Matt mounted up behind her. He caressed her smooth ass, drawing his hand back spanking her cheek. MaryBeth squeaked a sound of surprise mixed with pleasure. He entered her still-wet pussy with one thrust and began hammering into her, occasionally slapping her ass, making it red. MaryBeth was thrusting back.

“Fuck me, yes, baby, fuck.”

Matt grabbed her hips for leverage and increased his pace. Time stopped as they enjoyed the intensity of the moment and the smell and sounds they were making as they joined together. He tugged a handful of her hair back toward him as they both started their climax at the same time.  

The reunited couple lay with legs intertwined, MaryBeth’s head resting on Matt’s chest. There was a feeling of returning home after a long absence.  

Published 
Written by Outdoorfun50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments