Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Invitation

"Unwanted invitation..."

10
8 Comments 8
1.2k Views 1.2k
710 words 710 words

I was with my boyfriend Damien at the canteen when you came and sat at our table with us. You were beautiful, and your smile added more beauty and sunshine to your face. We became close friends.

Though I fully trusted Damien, I knew he had eyes for many beautiful girls at the university and had a checkered past at the university. He had several girlfriends that I knew about and I am sure some I did not.

As Damien completed his studies found employment, our love was blossoming. You and I became more than just friends.

One day we accidentally met at the library. I was behind you. I wrapped your body behind and covered your eyes with my palm and fingers. 

As you never expected me, you made a quick turn and said, ''you, Matilda?"

"Yes, Natalia, it's me," though you were a  little shorter than me, your soft lips were in front of my lips.

The first time our lips met, we both were rubbing and chewing our lips, exploring our mouths as our fully bloomed breasts slid over our dresses. As you spread your legs a little I lifted mine and your skirts provided the room to meet well covered but wet areas.

As our heartbeats were rising and bodies were in the firing mood by rubbing and kissing, we both reached the end of no return, the final destination. We both were marking our necks when we heard the sound of footsteps. We quickly parted, and arranged our messy hair and skirts.

You looked into my eyes and whispered, "I know you wanted that, and so did I."

You asked me, "are you going to marry Damien?''

I said, ''yes, Natalia.''

"I like you very much, Matlida," you said.

''Natalia, you told me one day that you didn't want to find a lover here."

''Yes, I did, but you are different, Matilda.''

You continued, ''I don't want you to betray him. We'll continue our friendship as sisters."

We parted with tears.

When I heard that Damien was having a secret affair with Miranda, another senior girl from our university, I could not believe it.
The next day Damien left me, sending me a short message. ''Goodbye, Matilda.''

I was shocked. I wept, cried, lamented, my heart was in pieces. Your sincere words healed my wounded heart to some extent.

Then I heard that Damien was going to marry Miranda. It didn't affect my heart or mind

I used to meet you at the canteen but started missing you. I was expecting you as usual, but we never met.

I became as silent as you were.

I was stunned when I heard the news that Miranda left Damien, and you were going to him to fill the vacuum created by her. I couldn't believe my ears when my friends told me that you both were planning to marry very soon.

I could remember your words, ''Damien is not handsome or smart, but he has some attractive features.''

I couldn't contact you even if I wished.

ErikaMonero
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaMonero

I left university after I finished my studies. One day, Damien phoned me and said that he was going to marry and needed my presence at the ceremony. The invitation was already posted.

Though he did not tell me who the bride was, I knew it was you. I could recall the words of Damien. ''Natalia is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.''

The envelope was pink, that was your favorite color. I was going to see Natalia as a bride of Damien. He should be the luckiest guy to have such a beautiful, gorgeous bride.

When I saw the D and N letters covered with flowers, tears came to my eyes. It was for happiness or sadness, not sure.

I opened the envelope with shivering fingers, and my vision blurred as my eyes filled with tears. I saw the name of Damien in one corner, and I saw the name of Nata...  in the other corner.

I cleared my eyes to re-read the name, and it was Natasha, not Natalia. I expected this, but did you expect this, Natalia?

Natasha was a famous slut who was senior to my batch at university.

 

Published 
Written by MarifeD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments