Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'll Take The Cute Guy, Part 2

5
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Does the relationship make the couple or the couple makes the relationship?"

Haumia was on her last break at work on Monday when one of her friends, Amanda, sat at her table.

“Heard you did a great job in triage today with that two car MVA.”

“Thank,s Amanda, how did maternity go today?”

“Rather calm, three babies and one was a week early but no problems.”

“That’s good,” Haumia replied.

“Mind if I ask you a question?”

“Sure.”

“I’ve heard that you’re dating Matt Caruso, is that true?”

“We have a date tonight and had ice cream a couple of nights ago. Why do you ask?”

“Some girl news for you, there’s something wrong with Matt. Oh, nothing illegal or dangerous but he’s twenty-seven and can barely fuck a sock or lick a lollypop, if you know what I mean,” Amanda said with a snicker of a smile.

“Say what? You’re saying he’s a virgin?”

“No, in that I can attest to. I mean such lack of skill, in a fairly attractive mid-twenties guy with a nice personality, is unexplainable.”

“For you sex is an important reason to marry?”

“Marry, hmm, never thought about it... not top three, maybe number five. For dating, definitely number two.”

“You don’t want me to date him, do you?”

“I only want you to know what you’re getting into. Matt’s a nice guy but… simple. Oh, if you’re using Matt to get to his cousin Paul, that won’t work. He’s in California with his new girlfriend, some writer lady.” Amanda took hold of Haumia’s hands. “If you like him, then date him. My break is over. If you want to talk later, let me know.”

 

Haumia got home, took a shower, made an overnight bag, and got dressed.

Amanda has a point, why is his foreplay so good but sex so bad. OMG, why didn’t I see it the other night. Matt has PE. Well, that I can help him with, and I might just enjoy it. It also makes sense why he didn’t say anything and his “too soon’ comment.

Phoenicia arrived home and saw the overnight bag by the door.

“Haumia, you ready?”

“Be out in a minute and close your eyes. Want your opinion on what I’m wearing.”

“Okay, they're closed.”

The clicking of heels on the hardwood floor stopped.

“Okay, open them.”

Haumia was wearing a one shoulder magenta-violet dress, that went halfway between knees and hips.

“Damn girl, you look great.”

“Thanks, hope Matt likes it.”

“He will and I’m sure he’ll like you as well. Nervous?”

“Yes, and the next fifteen minutes will take forever because of that.”

“Aww, you’re blushing. I’ve got to get pictures, stand over by the door, yes.”

Phoenicia took out her phone. “Okay, make some poses, that’s right,” as she took several pictures. “Think Matt will mind if I take some of the two of you?”

“Don’t see why he would.”

The intercom for the front door buzzed.

Haumia answered, “Who’s there?”

“Haumia, it’s Matt.”

“Come on up.” She had the door open waiting for him. He was in a darker grey suit with a purple tie and had a box in his hands.

“Matt, you look nice, come on in.”

“You look awesome,” as he gave her a kiss.

“Matt, this is my roommate, Phoenicia.”

Matt nodded, “A pleasure to meet you, Phoenicia. Haumia, this is for you,” as he handed her the box. It was a hand corsage, a red and white rose.

“Thank you, Matt, it’s beautiful,” as she put it on.”

“Okay kids, time for me to get a few pictures of you two,” Phoenicia said.

They do look cute together, no better than that. I wonder of she’s heard the rumors.

“Okay, that’s done. Now, if you have too much to drink, call me and I’ll pick you up.”

“Funny one, Phoenicia. We’ll be fine,” Haumia said.

“Trust me, I’m not a drinker and if I ever did, I’d call for a ride. Ready, for dinner, Haumia?”

“Almost,” she said as she pulled his face to hers for a long sensual kiss. This will quiet Phoenicia down and answer the question she didn’t ask. Maybe make her jealous. I saw her eyes when looking at Matt.

 

The night was clear, so the top deck was open for dinner. Maybe a hundred people were there. Matt was well known and Haumia lost track of names and faces. She had the chicken dinner and Matt had the lake trout. There were several wines from local wineries, and it was a good meal. They were at a table with two other couples, both married. Dr. Thomas and his wife Claire, and Luke Peterson and his wife Amy, who were celebrating their fourth anniversary. Conversation was pleasant. They went to the main deck as the tables were being cleared.

Matt was having his usual K and C, Haumia a glass of rose wine. A man came up to Matt and asked to talk with him. Matt went with him but returned a few minutes later.

“Sorry about that. Robert wanted to talk business and I told him to come to the office in the morning.”

“Matt, you could’ve talked with him, I wouldn’t have minded.”

“That’s genuinely nice of you but I do my best to separate work from non-work hours or everyone would be talking to me and I’d have no time to spend with a most attractive and personable lady. Are you enjoying yourself?”

“Very much,” as she kissed him. Matt slipped his arm around her waist and returned the kiss. “It’s not that often I have such a suave and handsome gentleman on my arm.”

“Such flattery yet, thank you. You’re on the rather sexy side tonight as well.”

“You are a throwback, you know.”

“Uh?”

“Polite, suave, and gentlemanly. Not many out there like that.”

“Oh, so I’m like an endangered species?”

Haumia laughed. “That what I mean, a je ne sais quoi about you. I can see why people like and know you.”

“Thank you, and I’m not always like this, I’m comfortable right now. A beautiful night, fantastic date, and an enjoyable time. If I may ask, what makes you a Florence Nightingale?”

“You could say it’s in my genes. My parents met in Guam. Mom was a babaylan, she knew the herbs to help people, was a midwife and healer. My dad was a military medic. I was born there. Mom died when I was fourteen. I finished high school and dad suggested I become a nurse. The army paid for it after my three years. This is my third job since then. Now let’s dance.”

The next forty-five minutes were on the dance floor, a few light kisses and gazing into each other’s eyes.

I’ve only been this comfortable with a lady once before, but this is more than that. What is it about Haumia that makes me feel that way?

Matt is both complicated and simple. I felt that shudder that went down his spine. He’s honest, his heartbeat hasn’t changed all night. Glad I brought the bag.

The ship’s bell sounded, indicating they’d be docking in fifteen minutes. Once docked, they said goodbyes to several and went to Matt’s car, where they kissed.

“Thank you for a very enjoyable night, Haumia.”

“I have my bag so we can continue the night.” She returned his kiss. “Maybe I can make us breakfast in the morning.”

“I look forward to that. Would you care for some dessert before seeing my place?”

I’ve got dessert in my arms.

“Don’t you have something at your place?”

“I do.”

It took a few minutes to get to Matt’s house, on the outskirts of Penn Yan. He gave her the tour; she dropped her bag in the bedroom and they went back downstairs. Haumia made some coffee and Matt made them each a milkshake. They went to watch TV.

“This is a genuinely nice house, Matt. Not the bachelor pad I thought it would be. You’ve an office for work and it’s… cozy.”

“Thank you. It was my mom’s; I took it over when she moved to Delaware.”

“How did you get into finance and helping people?”

“You’ve probably heard of my cousin Paul Caruso. We were born two days apart, he’s the older. When he was eighteen, we won the state lottery. I’ve always been a whiz with numbers and such. Paul’s parents died eight months later. I explained how we could make money and help the people of the area. We each took some money from the pot, so to speak. The rest was put into a business account. We changed his parents' pawn shop into Rainbow Lenders. We both own it. Paul’s the flashy PR guy. He meets people, donors, some applicants. I run the applications and disbursement side.”

TiaraArango
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiaraArango

“So that’s why you studied that in college.”

“I only have an associate degree. When I was nineteen, I almost died from spinal meningitis. I was in the hospital for several weeks.”

That could easily explain his PE. Now’s the time.

“Can I ask a personal question?’

“Sure.”

“Do you have PE?

“Why would you ask?”

Haumia held both his hands. “The other night in bed you said, ‘too soon’ and, well, your confidence in bed was so different than when we met.”

How would she know… she’s a nurse, that’s why. She can put the pieces together. Yet, her voice is so non-judgmental. She’s kind and looking at me with a smile, yet concern.

“Yes, since then I’ve been a little OCD as well. Now you know, if you’d like me to take you home, I’ll understand. Not like it hasn’t happened before.”

“Matt, why would I want to go home? I saw that there’s a TV in your bedroom. Let’s watch up there and I can help with the PE.”

Matt’s eyes grew at what she said.

“You mean that? Oh, of course you did. Let me clean up these mugs and glasses then we can.”

A few minutes later they were in his bedroom.

“We’ll go slow. Undress me then I’ll undress you; leave my bra and panties on and I’ll leave your briefs on.”

“Okay, and I’ll enjoy that.”

“Good, I’ll do you first.”

Haumia went slow, some light kisses on his neck and shoulders but no teasing or tantalizing him elsewhere. He’s semi hard and that’s good. He’s more relaxed than the other night as well.

“Nice body and I like seeing what’s in those briefs. You do me now.”

Matt needed a little time to locate the hook for the dress. The tie was no problem as he copied her light kisses on Haumia’s neck and ears.

“Red lace for both, sexy and you look fantastic.”

“Why thank you, good sir.”

OCD, makes sense, his rooms are all neat and organized. He cleaned up instead of leaving it for the morning, like cleaning up after the ice cream the other night.

“Now, let’s get in bed and watch some TV. Relax, hold my hand, flirt but don’t go past first base right now. You can steal a base when you get the signal.”

He rolled over and kissed her, then rolled back. She snuggled against him one arm across his chest holding his hand. They kissed every so often as they finished watching The Princess Bride.

His breathing and heart rate have lowered, time for the sign.

She rolled onto her stomach, smiling at him as she ran a hand over his chest, with a brief stop over his nipples. He smiled back, and moved one hand to a breast. She moved up and gave him a deep and long kiss, while one of her hands ran over his mildly hairy chest. She lightly pulled on the hair every so often. She felt his hands moving to her back and unhooking her bra. He pulled it out with one hand as the other squeezed a breast.

Took a little but you stole second base. He’s a little more relaxed than the other night. His heart is beating faster; how much of that is because of me or the situation?

Haumia rolled on to her back, pulling Matt with her.

“Explore my body, take your time we really do have all night.”

“And dawn’s light a prettier angel could not make.”

That’s the most romantic line I’ve ever heard.

“You are a charmer, and your tongue feels so good.”

Matt’s hand was holding a breast, giving it a light massage while his tongue and lips were doing the same to her nipple. Haumia was running one of her hands through his brown, wavy hair. She switched hands as Matt shifted to her other breast. She felt Matt’s hand slip under her panties and locate her wet pussy.

You’re an excellent base runner, sliding into third without a throw. As much as I want to rip your briefs off and have at that hard cock, I won’t. I’ll enjoy how you’re making my body feel. Yesss, you found it!

“Your eyes tell me how happy you are, Haumia,” Matt said as his lips moved to her neck, which was the target of his affection, then her ears. All the while his fingers were taking their time exploring her vagina, his thumb was massaging her clitoris. She jerked; Matt felt a flush of wetness on his fingers. Her body had a spasm as her orgasm wafted over her body, like fans doing the wave at a baseball game.

They held each other close for a little, sharing in her afterglow.

“Take those briefs off as I get rid of my panties.”

When done they kissed while on their sides facing each other.

“Matt, have you always had PE?”

“No, and that’s always been a problem. It was a result of the meningitis I had. Three years of no problems having sex to what I have now. Thank you for being so kind and understanding... I’ll add making me feel comfortable enough to tell you.”

“You’re welcome, now for me to work on your lovely cock. While I’m teasing you, let me know when you’re close and I’ll do a few things to, ah, soften you up. Then I’ll resume and repeat. If you want me to enjoy your coming, tell me. Later, we’ll get a condom on you.”

“Okay.”

Haumia reach between his legs, locating his semi-flaccid penis. Her fingers were lightly tracing around it from balls to the head and down again. She kissed his chest and moved toward his neck as Matt shifted to lying on his back.

“That feels nice, like silk rubbing my cock.”

Her lips reached his, she blew on his lips, then ran her tongue over them before driving it into his open mouth for some very sensual kissing. One of his hands was tracing her back.

He’s leaking already. I’ll wait for him.

Shortly after she felt the precum, “I’m getting close, Haumia.”

She broke their kissing and with both hands pinched his hard cock at its base, close to his ball sac. About fifteen seconds later, it was flaccid. She resumed what they were doing. Three more times she did that for Matt.

“Please Haumia, finish me with a blow job.”

I’d say about two minutes this time, vs. a little over a minute the first time, and a request I’d love to do.

“My lover is such a polite and sexy man. I’d love to, Matt.”

She kissed her way down his somewhat hairy chest, one hand squeezed a nipple of his while the other squeezed that spot, but not as hard. When she reached his cock, she licked the tip, then her lips and slowly put her lips over the now bulbous head. She kept the head in her mouth, using her tongue to tease it. Her hand was now stroking his shaft.

“Oh yes, that feels so fucking good.”

With such attention, it was less than a minute when Matt’s man seed erupted into her mouth. Matt’s pleasurable sighs were expected, his five strong bursts and three small bursts weren’t. Some leaked out the corner of her mouth; she licked it off then they kissed as Matt settled in form his orgasm.

“Was I better... er, longer?”

“Yes, you were longer and most enjoyable. Your sighs and the way your body moved, bucked and how you caressed my back were very enjoyable. You also are a particularly good base runner.”

“This probably isn’t the place or time, but would you be my girlfriend?”

Haumia paused and looked at him, surprised and flattered by the question.

“Matt, unexpected as it was, I’m not going to say that any time is right or wrong for it. I’m very flattered by it.”

“Is that a no?’

“It’s an 'I’d like a little more time'. For me, that type of relationship means a bit more than what you Americans give it. I’m attracted to you and think you’re a genuinely nice man. I want to date you and I’m not, nor do I want to, date anyone else right now.”

“For you dating is more like courting?”

“That’s a good way to describe it. Is that okay with you?”

“Yes, Haumia Johnson, then a dating couple we will be. When you’re comfortable with girlfriend, please let me know.”

She kind of threw herself at Matt and kissed him.

“Now, to see how long you can last with a condom and me riding you.”

Published 
Written by Pelwrath
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments