Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Secret Life - The Sequel

"After a long marriage sex could become boring. We can change things, if we want."

18
12 Comments 12
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"In the previous story, Eleanor met a guy in a café and he told her to ride the bus with her pants unbuttoned. She met a guy on the bus and the guy is her husband. At the beginning, I thought to leave the final to the reader's imagination. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Instead, you asked me to continue the story Here's my continuation."

As they lay in the bed he turned, still hugging her, and asked, “So, what were you doing on the bus with your pants open,” his tone held a bit of surprise, “And no panties.”

“Aren’t you angry? Upset?” she asked.

“Well, I was at the beginning, then all the blood went south and, you know, I can’t think with both heads at the same time,” he said chuckling.

“You want the truth?” she asked, but it wasn’t a question that needed an answer. So, she went on explaining to him what happened. She sat up, leaning against the headboard, hugging her legs, and said, “A few months ago I started to chat with a guy. At the beginning it was just talking about our jobs, our families, movies, books, things like that. We found out we had many things in common. One of those things was a sexless life.” Eleanor stopped a moment, looking at her husband, lying on his back, to see if he had a reaction. Nothing. He was listening so she continued talking. 

“We were both frustrated, but I said I would never cheat on my husband, and he said he would never cheat on his wife”. Eleanor took a sip from the water bottle on the nightstand, then continued, “We never exchanged photos, only… fantasies. It was just that. In our imagination, we did what society would consider ‘dirty things’, kinky sex, but for us, it was just sex, it was what we liked. It was so exciting that after every chat I had to go in the bathroom and… masturbate. I didn’t know how to tell you that that was what I wanted, what I needed.”

Eleanor stopped talking, waiting to hear what Doug had to say. He was still on his back, an arm covering his eyes, one hand stroking Eleanor's calf.

“I thought you didn’t want me anymore,” he then said, “I thought you lost your interest in sex with me.”

Combing his thick hair with her hand, she said, “I lost interest in the monotony. I need something different, something strong, kinky. I didn’t have sex with the guy, I swear, but what he did was just exciting me. He asked me to ride the bus with my pants unbuttoned, and that only turned me on.”

Doug thought for a moment then said, “Ok, we can do that. We can do something, but I don’t want you to have sex with him or any other guy.”

“I don’t want to have sex with any other guy. That happens only in my fantasies,” she explained.

“Will you share with me what you talked about?” he asked.

“Yes, of course,” she agreed, “Doug?”

“Yes, honey?”

“I know there are things you don’t like, but I am a submissive, I really am. I need to be dominated, I need you to be dominant of me, I need you to tell me what you want me to do, and I need you to punish me if I do something wrong,” Eleanor explained.

Doug tried to think, not looking at her but out the window, breathing deeply. He then turned to her, and said, “I’m not sure I can, but I’m willing to try and learn, if that’s what you need.”

“Thank you, Doug,” Eleanor said, “We both have things to learn.”

Pulling her into his hug, Doug asked, “Do you think we can find someone to help us?” and his hands went down to stroke her magnificent ass.

“I can search,” Eleanor said. She then pulled up her head to look at him, and said, “Doug? Can you spank me?”

He did, but he was too gentle, “Like that?”

“Harder, Doug. Spank, not stroke,” and she showed him, slapping the side of his ass.

“Hey! Naughty girl,” he said, frowning and smacked her ass cheek.

She got on her hands and knees, turning so Doug was facing her ass.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” Doug said.

“Doug, it’s what excites me. Being stroked, yes it’s nice, but to excite me, to have me really wet, I need this,” she said, her eyes filling with tears.

After a moment Doug spanked her, harder this time, and heard Eleanor moaning. He spanked her other cheek and she moaned again. From where he was sitting, he could see her little pussy glistening, and his cock got in full attention.

Doug knelt beside her, and with his left hand, he began pinching her nipple, but not too tight.

“Tighter Doug. If I can’t bear the pain, I stop you,” she said.

He pinched tighter and she moaned, arching her back, pushing her ass forward. 

With the other hand Doug spanked her ass. Three, four, five times, then the left hand began pulling that nipple down, and the right hand rubbed her red ass, then down to her pussy. She was so wet.

“Open your legs for me,” he told her in a harsh tone.

She did as he asked, and she felt his finger circling her entrance.

“Oh, jeez. Yes, Doug,” she said.

“Shush, I didn’t say you can talk,” he said. “Do you want me to call you names?” he then asked, whispering.

“Yes, please,” she was about to cum just imagining her husband calling her names.

Doug roughly entered her pussy with his finger, and Eleanor gasped. 

“You’re wet, my little slut. Are you wet for me or for your friend?” he asked, harshly.

“For you,” Eleanor said.

“Sir. You have to call me Sir from now on when we play,” he told her.

“Yes. For you, Sir,” she said panting.

“Are you ready to cum, slut?” Doug asked.

“Yes, sir,” she managed to say.

“But you can’t. I don’t want you to cum yet,” he said.

“Oh, yes Sir,” she said, disappointed but excited like never before in her life.

Eleanor felt her wetness dripping down her inner thighs. She had to use all her strength not to cum, and to survive. A second finger joined the one already in her pussy. He was pushing her on the edge and almost over the edge.

Doug took the fingers out and licked them. He laughed when saw her disappointment.

“Does your pussy feel empty without me?” Doug asked, spanking her ass one more time.

“Yes, sir, very empty,” she answered.

She wasn’t the only one turned on by this situation. He had his cock so hard it was hurting. He moved in front of her and with a finger under her chin, pulled up her head.

“Eleanor, would you… would you suck my cock?” he asked her, gently this time with guilt on his face.

“Sir, if that’s what you want, yes,” she answered.

He sat on his ankles, his hard cock pointing at the ceiling, “I’m asking you, Eleanor,” he said, stroking her cheek, “It feels I’m degrading you.”

She sat on her ankles in front of him, her legs still open, her eyes mesmerized by his hard cock, and she said, “Doug, there are things that make me feel dirty, one of these is sucking your cock. But part of me wants to do that, I want to please you in ways I wouldn’t do otherwise. That includes pleasing you with my mouth, but I need to be dominated or I would never do that. I want to be forced, I want to feel dirty, and I want to please you. That’s the purpose of all this, do things we won’t do in our regular life, but that we have fantasized about. I’m sure you’d like to fuck my mouth.”

Immy006
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Immy006

“Will you tell me your fantasies?” Doug asked, whispering.

“Doug, I’m still very aroused now. Can we finish here before going into talking mode?” she asked, with a childish smile.

He slowly began to stroke her breasts, then began to stroke her breasts roughly, digging his fingers in them.

Eleanor moaned.

He then grabbed her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers and twisted them, then he pulled them all the way up. She sucked air in and held her breath. When he released the nipples, she gasped. Eleanor had big breasts, a little softer now but still in good shape.

He repeated the pulling three more times and saw her pussy dripping wet. He moved his right hand down to touch her pussy, looking at her eyes.

“You can’t cum, slut,” he said, resuming his commanding tone.

Probably for the first time, Doug saw his wife’s eyes becoming dark with lust. He never noticed that before. She was beautiful.

“Suck my cock, my slutty wife,” he told her.

Eleanor bent down at her waist and began licking his precum from the head of his cock. Then she sucked the head of his cock, and she heard him groaning. She felt his hips pushing up to her mouth. She went down until her lips were at the base of his cock and the head was down her throat. She almost chocked so she moved up, with her tongue circling his shaft.

Doug put his hands on her head, guiding her down along his shaft, and giving her the rhythm. 

“You need to take it all in your slutty mouth,” he said. Looking at her head going down, feeling his cock deep in her mouth, was amazing and he was hypnotized by the amazing sensation. He wanted to cum. He never did in his wife’s mouth. Could he do that now? Would she be mad at him? She said he had to force her.

“Yessss,” he said, “I’m fucking your mouth.”

He never had this thought before, but it felt so naughty and so exciting. She moved her hands on his balls. That was it, he was going to cum in her mouth.

“Yesss. I’m coming in your mouth now,” he said. 

She moaned.

He pushed his hips toward her mouth, holding her head in place, in case she changed her mind, and groaning, he came. He felt her swallowing. Oh god, his wife just swallowed his cum. Was it too much? Did he push her too forward?

When he was done, she licked all his cock and sat up, smiling.

She was smiling. 'Oh fuck. That was great. His cock was still hard. How was it possible?' She thought.

“Such a great slutty wife I have. Now, on your hands and knees,” he said, getting up and moving behind her.

“Yes, Sir,” she said. 

“Scoot to the edge of the bed. Yes, here. Good girl. You’ll be rewarded,” Doug said spanking her ass, one cheek then the other.

“Thank you, Sir,” Eleanor said.

“Are you my little slut sub now?” he asked.

“Yes, Sir. I’m yours to please,” Eleanor answered.

He fingered her pussy just to find she was incredibly wet. She had never been so wet before.

“My little slut. You’ve never been so wet for me,” he said.

Was he angry? “I know sir. I told you this is what I need, Sir,” she replied.

Easily, Doug’s cock entered her pussy, and, holding her hips, he began pumping faster and faster and deeper, feeling his belly banging against her ass. From where he stood, he could see his cock fucking his wife’s pussy. He could also see her rosebud very clearly. But this was probably too much. He had to talk to her first.

“Rub your clit and cum for me, my little slave,” he told her.

“Thank you, Sir,” she replied panting and obeying his request.

He felt her body stiffening, her hand fisting in the mattress. She held her breath, and then exploded in a very strong orgasm, crying out his name. He pushed harder, digging his fingers in her hips, and he came immediately after. He stroked her back until her body stopped quivering, then he eased her down and they fell asleep hugging, and very satisfied.

Doug woke up an hour later, starving. Without waking up Eleanor, he got up and pulled up the blanket to cover her. But first, he indulged in the admiration of her lush body. He couldn’t believe what they just did.

He put on a shirt and shorts and made himself a sandwich and one for his beautiful wife. Meanwhile, with his phone, he began searching some info about kinky sex and BDSM. He was curious. Not that he never heard about BDSM and kinky sex, but, like everything else, he needed to learn things instead of judging by hearsay. He always thought those people were a bunch of perverts. But seeing the effects with his own body, it made him wonder.

After an hour or so, he was so concentrated on his reading that didn’t hear Eleanor coming in the kitchen until she hugged his neck from behind and planted a kiss on his cheek. When he turned he saw she was still naked. He never saw her walking around in the nude. He was already loving this new side of his wife.

Eleanor walked to him and stood between his legs and Doug hugged her. Her breasts were right on his face and he began nibbling.

“You better stop. I’m sore,” Eleanor said, giggling.

“I made you a sandwich,” he said, showing her the plate, “I’m learning a lot,” Doug said when she sat down, “We need to talk about our fantasies and taboos. We need to establish a safe word, and some gross rules.”

“I don’t think we can do this alone,” Eleanor said.

“Did you know that in our city we have six BDSM clubs? We should visit them and decide,” Doug said.

“Your enthusiasm is contagious,” she said, drinking a glass full of milk.

When she finished her sandwich, he pulled her to sit on his lap. He began stroking her thigh, up to her hip, her ribcage, he brushed the side of her breast, and said, “Honey, I saw your face when you were aroused, I touched with my hand your excitement and I don’t think you’ve ever been so aroused before. Looking at your eyes when you were aroused was the best thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Not to talk about that blowjob…”

Together, Eleanor and Doug began to pay visits to the local clubs, got acquainted with some of the patrons, and discovered a new, very exciting world. Sometimes they wondered why they didn’t begin sooner, at a younger age. So many times, they talked about their adult children’s sexuality and wondered if it was appropriate for them to explain their children about this world. But they never did.

Published 
Written by WiseGinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments