Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fulfilling Her Fantasy

"He decided he needed to thank her for her love and compassion."

12
5 Comments 5
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
"You know, I've been thinking."

I looked up, when he starts off with those words, he has something crazy on his mind. The last time he said those words, I slept with his friend in front of him. It was his fantasy come true.

"Oh."

"I know what you're thinking, I'm up to no good. In this case however, I think you'll like my idea."

I nodded, letting him know I was listening.

"You've stood by me through a lot, most people would've walked away, but by the Grace of God, you stayed. You picked me up when I was down, you let me live my fantasies, both in and out of the bedroom. However, you never lived your fantasy, I want to change that. I want you to see I care, and that I'm not taking your love for granted."

His words caught me by surprise. I knew I told him of my fantasy of two guys pleasing me, but never put much thought into living it. I wasn't even sure how to have a threesome with two guys.

"What are you thinking?"

I knew what he was going to say, I was just hoping he mixed up my fantasy and thought it was something else. I was that wife, the one who never cared about her needs, put her husband before herself. I knew that Kyle put me before him, we balanced each other well that way.

"I was thinking we called Jordan again. You guys get along well, and you had a great time last time."

My mind went back to that night. It was perfect in every way. Jordan and I had a past, Kyle just recently found that out, but was okay with it.

"Kyle, I don't even know what to say. I never really put much thought into my fantasy, just thought it would be neat to have two guys. How would that even work?"

"We could play it by ear, see how things worked out in the bedroom in that moment. You maybe could watch threesome porn, the possibilities are up to you. I just want to please you. Right now, I feel you're giving more than receiving, and that's not fair."

I sipped on my wine, I was thinking my response over carefully.

I was sitting on the kitchen counter, he came over and placed his arms around me. He kissed me, "You don't have to make a decision right now, I just wanted you to know that I thought it would be a great way for me to show you my appreciation."

"I know you appreciate me."

A few minutes passed by. He started to walk out of the kitchen, and go watch television. As he walked away, I spoke my answer.

"Yes."

He turned around, and walked back towards me. He placed his arms around me once more, "You're sure."

"Only if you are."

"I am, I think you'll enjoy it. You want me to call?"

My mind started spinning, could it happen tonight? How should I respond to that question?

I let myself say whatever rolled of my tongue,"Right now? Are you thinking about doing it tonight?"

"Yes, right now. Only if you want to do it tonight. Everything is your call, I'm not going to put you in a spot were you don't feel comfortable. If I call tonight and he says yes, that doesn't mean we have to right now."

"Okay. If he says yes, tell him whenever he wants. I'm open to the possibilities."

He called Jordan. I couldn't really tell what Jordan was saying, but from Kyle, I was getting it was going to happen. Of course, I knew that was going to be the case. Jordan was single, didn't get much action, if any, and already said he loved fucking me. I heard Kyle say, "Wait a second, I'll ask her."

I looked up, and Kyle covered the mouth piece.

"Jordan wants to know if you want to do it tonight, he said every night for the next week. We could wait longer, it's all up to you."

I didn't really care, truth be told, I was horny, and wanting to fuck.

"I don't care, surprise me. If he does come over tonight, tell him to hurry."

I walked out of the room, and Kyle finished talking to Jordan.

He found me a few minutes later, "He will be here in about ten minutes."

I tried not to look to surprised, but I think I failed. I wasn't actually thinking it would be tonight, but I was excited for the adventure.

"Oh."

"Everything okay? I thought you said it was okay?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. I'm just a little surprised, thought he would want time to think about it."

I knew that was a lie, he knew it too. I just didn't know what to say, I was a little shocked by all of it.

"If you don't feel ready, we can wait. I'm not trying to force this on you in anyway. I just thought you'd prefer sooner, rather than later."

"No, it's perfect. I'm actually really excited."

I kissed him, letting him know I was sincere when I said that.

"There's only one problem."

"What's that, baby?"

"I still don't know how to have a threesome with two guys. I don't want you two actually fucking, that would be a turn off."

"We will play it by ear, see how it goes, maybe watch a couple videos online to get started. Jordan knows you're unsure, none of us have done this before. It'll be fun, I promise."

I had full faith that it would be fun.

After a couple minutes, Jordan came in. It was when he walked in, that reality sank in that it was going to happen.

"Hey, how are you?"

I chuckled nervously, what was I supposed to say, that I was having second thoughts? That I was truly ready to hop in bed with them?

Luckily, Kyle answered for me, "She's a little nervous, but I think she just needs a little time. I told her we could go watch some porn, you know, get ideas?"

"Sounds like a good plan."

We all headed upstairs, shutting the door behind us. Kyle turned on the TV, and turned the computer on that hooked up to it. I went into the bathroom to change, leaving them to get some clips up, and to get ready.

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

I put my favorite pink, silky lingerie set on, and walked out.

I found the guys on the bed. They were both stripped down to their boxers, they had left space between them for me. I took a deep breath in, and got between them. Kyle started the first clip.

It wasn't long before we stopped paying attention to the video.

Kyle made the first move. He kissed me, rubbing my pussy through my panties with his hand. Jordan took the hint, and he squeezed my left breast in his hand, and nibbled on my ear.

Kyle told Jordan, "Feel for yourself, feel how wet she is."

Jordan took his hand, he and Kyle both rubbed my pussy. Kyle stopped, he removed my panties. Jordan rubbed up my side, bunching my gown up. He removed my gown, not wasting a second to put my breasts in his mouth. Kyle went to work eating my pussy.

The sensation of them stimulating my breasts, and my clit sent me right over the edge in no time, "OH! OH! OH! Ahh."

My fingers ran through their hair, my left leg intertwined with Kyle's one leg. I could tell that Jordan was fully aroused, I was assuming Kyle was as well.

Kyle kissed his way up my left side. While Jordan sucked, and licked my right nipple, Kyle played with my left. They both ran their hands down, inserting a finger each inside my pussy. As I started to cum once more, Kyle kissed my mouth, silencing my moans of pleasure.

Jordan started to kiss my neck. Kyle asked his friend for thoughts, which one would get to fuck my pussy first?

Jordan told him that he would hold me, playing with my breasts and mouth. Kyle should have the first go, and maybe even the last, if I could have three pounding.

I positioned myself up on more pillows, spreading my legs, and bending my knees. Jordan kissed me for the first time as Kyle pushed himself inside.

Jordan and I shared a deep kiss, he squeezed my right breast firmly in his hand. With Kyle pounding me, and Jordan squeezing my breast, I was fighting to kiss Jordan longer.

I kept breaking the kiss for just a few seconds at a time, letting out moans each time.

Kyle asked, "You enjoying this baby? Should I go deeper?"

"Yes! Ugh! Go deeper!"

Jordan had given up on kissing me, his attention was my breasts. He gave each one special attention, driving me crazy with every stroke of his tongue.

My back arched, my head went back, and I came once more.

"Fuck, yeah! Oh my God, mhmm. You. Guys. Feel. So. Good."

It was hard making out the words, I was caught in the passion these two had for me.

Kyle grunted, he came.

As he eased out of me, he gave me a kiss, and rubbed my shoulder down to my breasts. He pushed Jordan's head up, "Your turn, give her a good pounding."

My hand went stroked Kyle's neck, I ran my fingers through his hair. Just like Jordan had, Kyle silenced my moans with a kiss. Jordan pushed himself in, slowly thrusting himself deeper, until he was in all the way.

Kyle sat me up a little further, putting his arm behind my back as he laid next to me. He reached around, tracing his finger around my breasts in circles. The feeling was overwhelming. I tried to moan, but Kyle pressed his hand over my mouth. He must've known it would help the intensity of my orgasm, because I could feel my pussy squeezed Jordan's cock even harder.

Kyle removed his hand, "You enjoying this?"

All I could manage to do was whiter, "Uh-huh."

I could see they were both smiling. I felt Jordan start to twitch inside, "Where do you think I should blow the load?"

Kyle responded, "On her, we can lick it off together."

Jordan pulled out, and just like Kyle said, sprayed his load on my body. Kyle kissed me, "You look great covered in his cum."

Before they started to clean me off, Kyle scooped some up with his two fingers, and fed me some of Jordan's warm semen. I licked his fingers clean. He pushed me back onto the bed, and began to lick me. They saved my breasts for last, spending extra time teasing my nipples with their tongues.

I felt Kyle push my legs apart, and he slid his cock into my pussy once more.

"Oh. Mhmm. Ahh. Yes! Oh my God!"

They felt so good. Jordan kissed my neck, my hair draped over his face. He whispered, "This is a lot of fun, I love you."

He squeezed my breasts as he kissed my neck. My left hand grabbed the sheets, clenching them in a fist, my right pulled Jordan in for a kiss. Kyle finished, and backed out.

The three of us laid there, looking up at the ceiling. Kyle looked over, "That was a lot of fun."

I agreed, and so did Jordan.

After a few minutes, Jordan said he had to get going, and left.

Once alone, Kyle and I cuddled up close.

"That was incredible, I'm glad you talked me into it."

"I didn't talk you into anything, I just nudged you into living out your fantasy."

"However you look at it, you were the one who made it happen. Thank you."

He smiled at me, kissed me, and said, "You are very welcome, my dear. I love keeping you happy."

"I love making you happy too. I think we should each think of another fantasy, or desire."

"That sounds like a great idea."

"It'll be fun, and it'll be even more fun living the new desires out."

"You're absolutely right, like always."

He pulled me in closer, kissing my forehead as I nestled into his body. As I placed my head onto his shoulder, and placed my arm acrossed his chest, resting my hand on his other shoulder, I whispered, "I love you."

He repeated those words back to me, kissed my head, and we both slowly drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments