Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friday Night's Alright for Fucking

"You always expect them to wait around for ever"

47
39 Comments 39
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: The Moment You Knew

I put my hands on her knees and opened her up. She arched her back and moaned as I bent my head and ran the flat of my tongue along her wet, dripping slit.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!” she squealed as I flicked her aching clit with the tip of my tongue.

She writhed on the bed, wriggling about like a lizard in a tin as I brought her to the edge for the third time. She whimpered, pleaded and begged as I crossed my fingers like a corkscrew and pushed them inside her.

I felt her wet velvet walls gripping me as I pushed them in and out of her, fucking her as she lay on the bed, spread for me.

Her hips bucked, thrashing on the bed, back arched, whimpering, moaning, pleading, cursing, begging until finally, she snapped straight and howled, as she exploded over my face and hand.

She slumped back onto the hotel room bed, her breasts heaving as she struggled to regain her breath.

Finally, she looked up at me and whispered, “I love you, Donna.”

“Good,” I replied, smiling.

I clambered off the bed and headed to the shower. I pulled the handle to hot and waited until it heated up, standing underneath the water to wash all traces of her from me before I headed back to work.

I smiled at her as I got dressed. She still lay on the bed, naked, the sheet pulled slightly over her but her delicious pert little boobs were on display. She was another one of those needy little middle-class student girls, eighteen or nineteen years old, discovering their sexuality whilst being away from home for the first time.

They were desperately searching for an older experienced woman to show them what they needed and as I trawled the student bars on a Friday night, they were so easy to pick up.

Vicky was perfect. She had fallen hard for me. When we were together, she seemed to worry more about my pleasure than hers. She dropped to her knees at the slightest opportunity. Her tongue was something indescribable. She seemed able to simultaneously flick my clit and tongue fuck my cunt. The sight of her big brown eyes staring up at me as her lips clamped around me could have me spasming in seconds.

“You should go get back to class,” I told her, smiling, as I lightly spanked her tight firm ass. “I might be busy tonight, I will text you if I want you.”

“Okay, I understand,” she replied. Her eyes downcast. She knew the score.

I had been seeing Vicky for two months, or eight weeks of hedonistic fucking to be precise. She had admitted, that first night when she brought me back to her student flat, that she was naturally submissive and since then, I had worked out every button I needed to press to keep her willing, needy and desperate to be loved.

“I love you, Donna. You know I’ll do anything for you.”

I took that as a challenge.

She knew I slept around, well fucked around would be more precise. I didn’t sleep over with any of them. I didn’t do the 8 am walk of shame. I would pick them up, let them take me back to theirs and fuck them, then get a taxi home.

As I left the hotel and headed back to work, Vicky was the last thing on my mind. Elton John may have sung that “Saturday Night’s alright for fighting” but Friday night was for fucking. The thrill of the hunt, the excitement of the chase, as I closed in on my prey, I’d give that little smile as I looked into their eyes, my teeth biting my bottom lip as I ran my eyes over them.

I was in good shape. I ran four mornings a week along with gym sessions and as I stalked towards my prey in my little black dress and heels, I could see them melt. It wasn’t like I was some kind of bitch or domme, I just knew what I wanted and usually, it didn't take very long to get it.

----------

9 pm and the bar is filling up nicely. The joy of living in a university town is that there are always lots of young people to fill the bars and clubs. Money is no obstacle for the student population so Friday and Saturday nights are always busy. I’d just settled myself at the bar and ordered a gin and tonic when I see her. Tall, redheaded, with a quite delicious pair of boobs on her. The t-shirt she’s wearing has a comedy spoof of a coke bottle and her curves distort the logo in just the right way.

I turn my back on her and watch her reflection in the mirror behind the bar. She really is perfect. She laughs at something her friend says and then I follow her as she makes her way towards the bar. I look at her reflected face as she approaches. She sees me looking and holds my eye contact in the mirror as she stands beside me at the bar.

We smile at each other. I see her eyes flick down to look at what I am drinking then more obviously, looks at my chest. The dress is low cut enough to give her a good view of my cleavage. My tits aren’t massive but had been described as a good handful on more than one occasion.

As the barman stands in front of us, she looks at him and smiles, “I’ll have what she’s having.”

“Two gin and tonics please,” I order as I turn and smile back at her.

“I’m Donna.”

“I’m Holly,” she replies. She takes a step closer to me, putting the toe of her shoe on the footrest of my stool. Her knee pressing against my thigh.

I push my leg back against her, feeling her jeans rubbing against my leg. I lick my top lip as I raise my glass to her. She picks up her drink and clinks it against mine before knocking most of it back in one go.

I smirk, holding the glass in front of my mouth as I swallow the gin. Then knock the rest of the drink back, the ice cubes hitting my teeth before placing the glass on the counter, my fingers dropping to run along her wrist as she rests her hand on the bar counter.

She looks me in the eye and raises an eyebrow, then looks in the direction of the bar toilets. I finish my drink, slide off the stool and sashay my way to the toilets.

I watch through the crack in the cubicle door and as she enters the toilets, I reach out and grab her wrist and pull her in, locking the door behind me. I push her against the wall, kissing her hard on the mouth. One hand holding her long red hair while the other slides it way over her top, feeling her breasts, feeling her firm teenage tits in her bra.

My fingers drop, unbuttoning her jeans. Her hands grip the waistband and slide them down over her hips and down to her knees. My fingers running over her lacy knickers, fingertip sliding along her stomach, nail inside the lace. Feeling her groan into my mouth as my fingers turn and cup her smooth wet cunt. Her lips already slick with her juices.

Jane_Star
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jane_Star

My middle finger slides along her wet needy slit from perineum to clit hood, hearing her gasp as my finger traces her folds. My finger pushing her hood up, feeling the pearl ease out, throbbing as my fingers smear her cunt juices over it.

I feel her shuffle her legs wider apart as she leans against the wall of the cubicle. Her wet knickers bulging as my hand presses against her, two fingers crossed like a corkscrew slowly screwing their way into her wet velvet hole.

My mouth moves along her jaw, kissing her neck as I push my fingers deeper inside her, feeling her cunt walls gripping them. My other hand still gripping her hair, pulling on it, forcing her to look up towards the ceiling as I fingerfuck her hard and fast. The noise of girls outside in the bathroom forcing me to put my hand over her mouth as I shove my fingers harder inside her. I can hear my fingers squelching as her juices ooze out over my hand.

Her eyes bulge, her breath in little pants as I smother her face, her hips bucking, thrashing against the wall as she orgasms on my hand. I hold her there against the wall, letting her tremors subside, feeling her cunt ripple as the aftershocks run through her. I slowly remove my fingers from her cunt and her mouth at the same time.

As she slumps against the wall, I wipe my fingers on her neck, smearing her juices over her like perfume.

I step back, watching her as she slowly slides down the wall. I unlock the door and walk out, leaving Holly to pull her jeans and knickers up in front of the crowd of girls waitng to use the cubicle.

As I walk out of the bar, I phone Vicky.

“Hello darling, I’ll be at yours in ten minutes.”

Without giving her a chance to say much more than okay, I hang up and flag down a taxi.

I sit in the back of the cab and sniff my fingers as I travel to her flat.

She answers the door without me needing to buzz and lets me walk in first and follows behind. 

I turn and kiss her, running the hand that was inside Holly only minutes before over her face, letting her smell the other girl’s cum on my fingers. I watch her face blush as she smells it. I break the kiss and push my fingers into her mouth, making her taste her flavours on her tongue.

As Vicky sucks my fingers clean, I tell her about Holly and how she didn’t make me cum. I push Vicky backwards towards the bed and let her lie on it. Her t-shirt riding up to expose her midriff. I pull my knickers down and lift my dress up and climb on top of her. I straddle her, lowering my wet hairy cunt down onto her face. Her tongue instinctively licks along me, pressing inside my lips to tease my folds as I hover above her.

I look down at her, her big brown eyes looking up at me as I lower myself onto her face, rubbing myself over her as she licks and laps at me. The way she uses her tongue drives me mad. I grip the headboard for support as she pushes her tongue over my clit and around, flicking, teasing, licking, slurping. Her mouth moving over me, lisp creating a rhythm of heir own as she rolls her tongue into a little tube and pushes it inside me like a tiny cock.

Her nose rubs over my aching clit now as she moves her head from side to side, pushing her tongue deeper into me, my mouth moving, lips chewing my labia as she tonguefucks me. I can feel my juices smeared over her face and chin. As I press down onto her face, her fingers grip my ass cheeks, trying to steer me away from her but I grind myself onto her, riding her face as she tonguefucks me. My fingers grip her hair as I pull her face deeper into me. Her eyes wide, her nose pressed on my clit as I arch my back and growl, shuddering on her face as my orgasm rakes through me.

I collapse my weight onto her face, smearing myself over her, coating her face and hair with my cunt goo. I feel her kissing me, licking me as I lie there, my breasts heaving as I try to regain my breath.

I climb off her and kiss her, whispering a “Thank you, my darling,” in her ear.

“I love you,” she whispers back.

“I know,” I reply as I slip my knickers on and head for the door. I can see her slump back onto the bed in frustration as I close her bedroom door behind me.

----------

And then it happened. I’m in my office the following Friday lunchtime when the urge takes me. I book the hotel room and phone Vicky, telling her I’ll see her in fifteen minutes.

“I’m not coming. It’s over, Donna.”

I freeze. My brain hears the words but I am unable to understand their meaning.

“What do you mean? You are not coming?” I finally manage to utter.

“I mean I’ve met someone else. Someone who doesn’t treat me like a fucking dildo.”

The words were virtually spat down the telephone. I held the phone in my hand, staring at the screen as the call ended symbol came up. The little bitch had hung up on me.

Well fuck her, I thought. I try and concentrate on work but it is a waste of time. I glance at the clock and when it finally says 4.30pm, I finish up for the week and head out.

I pass a couple of the student bars, but the urge to hunt isn’t there. I glance in the windows and freeze. There she is. It’s Vicky. I watch her standing by the bar. She has her arm around the waist of a cute looking girl with long blonde hair. I watch through the window like some cliche in a Hollywood rom-com as the blonde leans in and kisses her on the mouth.

I feel my knuckles go white as I watch her kiss my Vicky. At that moment, reason and decorum go out the window. I storm into the bar and grab the blonde girl by the arm.

“Leave her alone. She’s mine!” I snarl.

The girl looks at me in confusion, then at Vicky. Vicky is standing open-mouthed. I turn to her.

“Vicky darling. I’m sorry. Please, come on, I know you love me. I love you too. I just never said it but you knew how I felt.”

She just stares at me, frozen. I can feel the blonde girl moving behind me, trying to get to Vicky.

“Vicky,” I try again. “Please. Let’s go somewhere and talk.”

I put my hand out to take her hand and she finally wakes from her frozen state.

“Take your fucking hands off me, Donna,” she snarls. “I want you to fuck off.”

She turns and takes the two steps to get to the blonde and wraps her arms around her. I watch as she kisses her with love and passion.

That was the moment I knew I loved her, wanted her, needed her. I knew it but it was too fucking late.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments