Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Love Again Part III

4
2 Comments 2
4.0k Views 4.0k
919 words 919 words

"Flight 1940 is now boarding."

I smiled at Joel, usually I dread traveling, but with him around I couldn't dread much. I thought that I would've outgrown the butterflies by now, but two years later, and he still had away of making me a happier version of my former self. "Ready?" I asked him.

"For what, the flight or paradise?" "The flight. Is Vegas really paradise? I would've more pictured Vegas as a drunk, smokey, and a gambler's paradise, not two responsible adults," I said with a smirk. "It's my paradise, because you'll be there. Besides, we don't have to be responsible since Ryleigh isn't coming." I rolled my eyes, I've heard all his lines before, but they still put a smile on my face. I responded, "Glad I take you to paradise. I'm looking forward to the kid free, long weekend." "Feel old yet?" I laughed. It was my birthday weekend, and I finally was twenty-one. I took a second, and came back with, "I feel old every day, between Ryleigh and you, I will be starting to get gray hair in the next year." "Ouch. I agree with Ryleigh, but me?" We took our seats on the plane, and settled in hand in hand. I looked out the window, before I turned to him. Looking into his eyes I said, "Yes, you have your moments." "Fair enough... so changing topics, you know Vegas is the marriage capital of America, right?" "I didn't know it was called that, no. Got something up your sleeve?" "No, in my pocket." "Joel, we've been over this," I said sternly. I had previously made it clear, I had no desire to get remarried.  "I know, with time. I am not going to push you, but hope you come around to the idea. "I'll keep an open mind. Right now, I'd like to rest, wake me up when we land." "Will do." I leaned on his shoulder, and covered up with my blanket. Joel wrapped his arm around me. He kissed the top of my head, resting his cheek on top of my head. *** "Mr. and Mrs. Anderson, your room is ready, have a great stay." We walked to the elevator, and I smirked and said, "See, benefits of dating me, I have your last name and can be Mrs. without marriage." He sighed, "What can I do to change your mind." "Well, I would THINK about it a bit more if you dominated me, and gave me at least two good orgasms before dinner." He glanced over at the clock on the nightstand in our room we just entered. It was already four in the afternoon, and we had a dinner reservation with friends that lived in the area at six, a mile away.

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

After he debated in his mind a minute, he answered, "Challenge accepted, but I'll earn bonus points by giving you more I bet." I could barely say, "deal" before he had spun me and thrown me onto my back. Joel had my arms pinned to the bed with his hands. His mouth sucking on my neck, nibbling lightly. I started moaning slightly. His hands released my hands, and he removed his jeans. I removed my leggings and sweatshirt, and reached for his shirt. Leaving me in just a bra and thong, and Joel in boxers.  Our arms wrapped around the other's neck, and Joel lays me on my back, while he kisses me deep and passionately. It had been almost two weeks since we had quality time like this with each other, and I was savoring every second of it.  Joel started to dry hump me. His hands wandered my body, grabbing my breasts. He whispered into my ear, "You like how that feels don't ya? You can't wait to feel me inside you, making long slow strides until we both cum, huh?" "Ah. Uh-huh. Mhmm" Joel stopped dry humping me, and ripped my thong off. He headed south, and started sucking on my clit. I arched my back, squeezing my own breasts in my hands, I gasp. Joel, knowing I'm close, inserts two fingers into my pussy, and thrusts them in and out while he sucks on my clit.  "Oh! Ahh! Ahh! Mhmm! Oh yeah, yeah!" As soon as I finished, Joel had his boxers off and sliding into my pussy. He kissed my neck, and pressed his body against mine as he thrusted into me.  His hands played with my hair. After tugging at my hair a minute, he grabbed my left breast with his right hand.  I was moaning loudly again. He slid out of my pussy, and rubbed his cock on my clit. The stimulation was intense, and it was not long before I was cumming.  He entered my pussy once more, and began pumping even harder into me. I could tell he was close to coming..and within three thrusts, that's exactly what had happened. Once he had finished, I laid on my side, cuddled up to him. "That was amazing." He smiled, "It was. I felt it was long overdue." "It was." "So about the deal..." "Yes, I'll marry you." *** That night after dinner we called home and announced we would be going to a wedding chapel the next day to get married. Of course, family had speculated it was due to an unplanned pregnancy, others asked why it took so long, but all and all everyone was excited to hear the news, including my now four and a half year old daughter.  
Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments