Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Love Again Part II

7
4 Comments 4
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I blinked my eyes a few times in the morning sun. Last night was still fresh in my mind, every touch, every kiss, it felt like a dream. Joel was much more talented in bed than Ryan had been, but I'm sure he had more practice too, on account of he was the older brother, and Ryan had only been nineteen at the time of the accident. I wasn't comparing them mentally, just enjoyed the more experienced touch.

I didn't want to wake Joel from his slumber, so I tried to quietly reach over him to grab my phone from the table next to the bed. I failed, he had been fake sleeping. He threw me underneath him, and leaned in for a kiss. I kissed him back for a minute or two, and pushed him back.

Looking into his baby blue eyes I said, "I need call my mom, she needs to drop Ryleigh off to your mom. I'll be quick, and let you do whatever you want to me after my call ends."

"Fine, but hurry. I want to relive last night again in your arms."

I hurried my phone call up, I was eager too. I barely hit 'End' when I threw myself on top of his body. I kissed his lips softly before asking, "Was that quick enough for you?"

"Yes." He spoke softly as he leaned in for another kiss.

His hands wandered my bare body as we kissed. My left arm tucked under his back, my right hand played with his hair. Our kiss broke, he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Ali," his voice was soft as he spoke, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Even though I said I loved him, I still wasn't sure what my feelings were. I did love him, but I wasn't sure if it was a brother-in-law love, or a lover's love I felt.

***

Our day went on as planned, errands, gym, and dinner was all checked off the bucket list. My daughter was dropped off around six, and after dinner we watched 'Cinderella'. Joel helped carry her to bed, and came down to watch the baseball game.

When he sat down on the couch, I handed him a beer, and sat down next to him. He placed his arm around me and pulled me close to him. This had been the first physical contact all day, besides the morning. We had been busy with our own To Do Lists, and had agreed that we didn't want to be too intimate right away in front of Ryleigh. 

Joel kissed the top of my head as I cuddled up closer. He said, "Correct me if I'm wrong, but this feels so good, and feels right."

I felt a smile come across my face as I said, "I agree."

It was the top of the ninth, and pretty clear the Tigers were going to win. I grabbed the remote, powered off the TV, and grabbed his hand. Pulling him to his feet, I suggested, "Let's go upstairs to bed."

Joel pulled me into him, and kissed me deep for a moment. He tucked a piece of hair back and said, "I like the sound of that."

We went upstairs and laid on my bed.

ArianaHilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaHilton

We kissed and caressed each other's body. His hands went up my sweatshirt and squeezed my breasts in his hands. I moaned as he squeezed them.

He pulled my top off and wasted no time placing his mouth on my right breasts and sucked for a minute before going and sucking on my left. I kicked my pants off while he indulged in playing with my breasts. He took his right hand and started rubbing my pussy.

I pushed him onto his back. I pulled his pants and boxers off in one quick yank. I grabbed his cock in my hand and stroked it a couple of times. I kissed and teasingly sucked the rim of his head. His fingers ran through my hair. 

I started to suck and Bob up and down his shaft. I inserted a finger in him, curling it to caress his prostate. He moaned with pleasure as I rubbed the gland. I quit after a minute, as I didn't want to over stimulate him.

I stopped sucking his cock and guided him inside me. I rode him slow for a minute, and gradually started to pick up speed. Joel held my hips as I rode him. I moaned and slowed my pace as an orgasm neared.

Joel placed me on my back, never slipping out of my cunt. He began to thrust quickly, and deep inside me. Both of us were on the verge of climax. Our breathing was hot and heavy. I started to cum, followed by Joel.

We through clothes on and cuddled up. I kissed him and said, "I know we talked about the importance of sleeping in our own rooms when Ryleigh was home, but I want you to stay with me tonight."

"I'll do whatever you want me too."

No more words were spoken that night. He stayed in my room, and held me close. It felt so right being held by a man again, and I didn't want to lose that feeling. 

Around 8am my daughter came running in to get in bed with me. At three, she was very aware of things out of place. She asked, "Why is Uncle Joel in your bed, mommy?" 

Joel and I both jumped from our slumbers. I said the first thing that came to mind, "I had a bad dream." 

I hoped that sounded convincing, but wasn't sure. Joel was chuckling to himself. Ryleigh was smart for her age, and told me she didn't buy it. I just shrugged it off and told her we needed to get ready for church. I helped her get dressed and helped her with her hair, and got ready myself. We loaded up in Joel's truck, and went to service. 

As we in every Sunday we met my in-laws for breakfast afterwards. Joel's family was well aware not to pry too much, because we told them we didn't want to tell Ryleigh. So when Ry blurted out, "Uncle Joel slept with mommy last night!" all eyes turned to us.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments