Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fast Food Checkout Girl 2: Keeping the Promise

"Keeping the promise."

10
4 Comments 4
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I watched as my lover, her boyfriend and her brother drove off. Our encounter had been hot and spontaneous, but I had already convinced myself that it was a one time thing. She was young and about to start a new life by going to college. She would never settle for an old, boring guy like me. I ordered and ate my food and then went home.

Once home, I prepared to take a shower and then it hit me. The young girl and I had never exchanged names. I tried to remember what her name tag had said, but as hard as I tried, I couldn’t remember. I took off my shirt, and started the water. I unbuttoned my pants and slid them off. The left over aroma from our sex was a pleasant reminder of our passion. The small spots of blood in my briefs reminded me I had made her a woman.

As I showered, my mind could not erase the erotic memory and my cock was soon standing at full attention. I rubbed it several times, but decided that I was too tired to pull off another load. It would take a while, besides it had been less than an hour since I released my load into the girl. My old balls needed time to rejuvenate.

After my shower, I walked naked into the laundry room with my dirty clothes. I placed my shirt and underwear into the wash, then proceeded to empty the pockets of my jeans. Credit card receipts, change, and pocket knife all went into the little tray on the washing machine, then my wallet. I ran my hand into my left hand pocket and pulled out the girls panties. I brought them to my nose and inhaled. Her aroma was so intoxicating. I placed them on the machine and ran my hand in my other pocket. I felt a napkin. I did not remember putting it there, so I pulled it out and opened it. A smile came across my face as I read the note.

My lover must have slipped it in my pocket when we kissed good bye. On the note, in red ink, was her cell phone number and her name, Olivia. Under the personal information was the words “Text me, anytime” and a heart. I laid the napkin on the washing machine and placed my clothes in it and turned them on. As the machine started its cycle, I picked up my phone and walked into my bed room.

I live alone, so I rarely wear clothes after my shower and always sleep naked. I lay back on my bed and picked up the napkin, punched her number into my phone, and saved it to my contacts. Then I opened my messaging app, and sent a simple text, “This is Jake, from the restaurant, I enjoyed tonight, thanks.” I pressed send, laid my phone on my night stand and rolled over to go to sleep.

I had just gotten comfortable and closed my eyes when my phone alerted me of a new message. I rolled over and checked. It was from Olivia. She had responded quick, I thought as I opened the message.

“Thank you, I had fun too. Cant wait to do it again, real soon.” She responded.

I don’t know if I was brave, dumb or just overly horny but I replied by sending her my address, and the words, "Come by when ever you are in need" and placed a winking emoji. I may be older, but I was still pretty technical savvy, or so I thought. I once again laid my phone on the night stand, and prepared to go to sleep. I gave her a few minutes to respond, but nothing ever came, so I drifted off to sleep.
 
The next day went as normal, besides checking my phone constantly to see if Olivia had text me. I felt that I may have over done it by sending her my address. I was concerned I may have scared her off. After work, I stopped by a sandwich shop, picked up supper and headed home. Once home, I undressed, took my sandwich and sat at my desk to continue a proposal that I had began earlier in the day.

I was working diligently when there was a knock on my door. I stopped typing on the computer and waited for a second knock. I slowly stood up and grabbed some sweat pants that were near by. I walked to the door and peeped through the peep hole. There she was, Olivia was at my door. I started to put the pants on, but decided not to. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Olivia gasped when I opened the door and I was naked. “Do you always meet your guests like that?” she asked with an embarrassed smile.

“Only my special guests,” I replied as I stepped to the side and invited her in.

Olivia walked in and looked around the living room and kitchen before she turned to me. While I watched her walk around, my cock had started to come to life and by the time she turned to me I was half erect. She smiled as she looked at me, then her eyes lowered to my cock. She lay her purse on the kitchen table and began to walk toward me.

As she walked, she began to undress. She kicked off her shoes, unbuttoned her jeans and stopped just long enough to let them fall and slip them off her feet. In her shirt, panties and socks, she started to walk toward me again. The shirt was the next to go. She had not worn a bra. Her A cup breasts were beautiful. Her aerolas were pink and puffy and her nipples were the size of erasers and hard. She smiled when she saw my reaction.

The closer she got to me, the harder I became. She stopped a couple of feet from me. She turned slowly as she hooked her fingers into her panties. She looked over her shoulder at me as she bent at the waist and pushed them down her long toned legs. She pulled them off her feet and turned back around and handed them to me.

“Add those to your new collection,” she said as she stepped closer.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. Her arms went around my neck and our lips touched. Unlike the night before, we had plenty of time so there was no need to rush. We softly kissed. Her tongue brushed against my lips, and they opened and I sucked it into my mouth.

MelekKara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelekKara

My hands moved down and cupped her round ass. She moaned as my fingers traced her crack.

My cock pressed against her stomach. Her small breasts were pressed into my chest. She pushed back and broke our kiss.

“Are you going to show me to our bedroom?”

I smiled and took her hand to lead her to my bedroom. Unlike the common assumption of bachelors, my house was clean. Everything was organized and in its place. So when we entered my, our, bedroom, the bed was made and there was no clutter.

I walked to the bed, pulled the covers back and she climbed on, turning onto her back. She reached for me and I joined her. Our kissing resumed. I kissed her sweet lips for a few minutes before moving my lips from hers to her neck. Her soft moans gave her approval. I kissed up and down her neck, before sucking on her ear lobe. Apparently that was the spot because her hips rose from the bed and I could feel the dampness of her pussy against my leg.

I kissed back down her neck and across her chest. My kisses went around her small breasts, then I opened my mouth and sucked her entire breast and nipple into my mouth. Her back arched and pressed her chest against my lips. Her hard nipple tickled the back of my tongue as I sucked. She wrapped her legs around my thigh and ground her wetness against it.

Her small hand pressed against the back of my head so I could not move. She humped my leg as I sucked her breast. Her breathing became staggered. I my tongue circled her hard, oversized nipple as her fingers gripped my head. Her moans grew louder as her body began to tremble. Her legs tighten around my thigh and her breathing stopped for a few seconds. A load moan finally escaped her lips as she thrust her hips wildly, finally releasing my head. I pulled off her breast. It was red and her nipples looked even harder than before.

I slowly kissed down her stomach. She pulled a pillow under her head so she could watch. I opened her legs and lowered myself between them. My eyes looked into her pale blue eyes as my tongue touched her clit. She gasped. Her clit was still sensitive from the orgasm a moment before. Her pussy was soaked as I sucked her engorged clit into my mouth. Her legs immediately wrapped around my head.

I sucked on her clit and slipped one finger into her soaked pussy. Her hips rotated in circles moving my finger deeper. One of her hands were on my head, the other was pulling her nipple. Her moans fueled my desire to please her. I held her clit between my teeth and brushed my tongue over it over and over again. I felt her body begin to tremble again as her legs tightened around my head. Her hips rose and fell on the bed. Her heels pressed against my neck. With a loud screech, she came again.

I continued to suck her clit through her orgasm. She begged me to stop, but I continued.

“Please Jake, stop! I can’t take anymore, please,” she begged.

With one last swipe of the tongue I released her clit and kissed back up her body. I held her for several minutes and allowed her to recover. Her head laid on my shoulder as her hand rubbed up and down my stomach. With each down stroke of her rubbing, she got closer to my cock. Her fingers eventually entered my pubic hair and she twisted and gently pulled it, as she giggled. Then her long slender fingers wrapped around my throbbing cock.

When she began to stroke, she rose and kissed me. We kissed for a few minutes while she stroked me slow and gentle. When she broke the kiss she moved down my body. Her nipples grazed the skin on my chest and stomach. The feeling was so erotic. She moved her face over my cock. Her lips neared it as her hand continued to stroke me. She kissed the head, looked up and smiled at me. I moaned.

She kissed my head and her lips slowly parted as she lowered her lips down my cock. I immediately knew that she had done this before. Her hand moved down my cock and cupped my balls. She rolled them around in her hand as her lips slowly moved up and down my cock. She didn't need to rush. She knew what she was doing.

She lifted her head and smiled at me. “You like that?” she asked.

“I love it,” I replied.

She moved her leg over my waist and held my cock into place. She slowly lowered her dripping pussy onto my cock. I watched as my cock disappeared inside her pussy. She placed her hands on my chest as her ass touched my thigh. She slowly rocked her hips. The feeling was so intense. She never took her eyes off mine.

“Oh god Jake, I am about to cum again!”

She began to bounce up and down my cock. I grabbed on to her hips to keep her in place. Her head tossed back and forth. Her dirty blonde hair fell over her pretty face. Her hand moved to her clit and she rubbed it feverishly. Then it hit. She squealed as her body tensed, then her body convulsed. She fell on top of me, limp. She struggled to catch her breath.

I rolled her onto her back. Her eyes were closed as she came down from her high. I moved between her legs and slipped back inside her. I raised her legs up to my chest and my short and quick thrusts increased in speed and force. I wanted to cum, so I could hold her where I wanted easily. She had no more energy to participate so I pumped in and out of her. My balls tightened and with a loud groan, I emptied deep inside of her.

I pulled my deflating cock from her slick pussy and lay beside her. “ Are you staying for the night?” I asked.

“I am staying as long as you will have me, you promised to keep me bare foot and pregnant. I am holding you to that.”

I held her in my arms and we fell into a deep, happy sleep.
Published 
Written by Crossfire307
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments