Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

E013: Two Pearls Have Been Earned. Now, Pearl Three

"Emma earns her pearls now as she masters each lesson she is taught."

8
9 Comments 9
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Donald wakes about three hours later, somewhat refreshed, but mainly wanting to proceed to the next lesson with Emma.  What did it matter that it is four a.m.? This weekend of training does not conform to any clock or standards.

On waking, he is hard.  He realizes that he has been dreaming about when his cock was in Emma hours before.  It feels like such a warm and inviting place.  And how she can clench against him.  Heaven.

Now it is time for her to work to earn her third pearl.  The lessons ahead until her necklace is complete will be delicious.  Donald knows that she will love every one of them as she expands her sexual horizons more and more.

Donald thinks over all the lessons ahead for her, pondering which one should be next.  He does have to pace them so she grows and blossoms, rather than becoming afraid and withering.

Yes, that will be her lesson now.  It will be good for her to understand.

He walks nude into Emma’s room.  Yes, he thinks of the room this way already.  He has given this room over to her completely.  Where she can be within easy reach at all times.

Emma is still sleeping, her quiet snoring now and then does rather pull at his heartstring, but no, he mustn’t feel that way, not yet.  He gently removes her mask, and she stirs awake, smiling up at him.

He sits on the bed next to her and caresses her face a little before he bends and kisses her.  He tells himself that he is only doing this to start her juices flowing again.

“Emma are you ready to continue some more?”

She shakes her head first to clear it on waking, and then nods it fully and says, “Oh yes, Sir, whatever you think I need.”

Once again, he just relishes her easy acceptance of everything.

She twists her head a bit and can see his hard-on sticking in the air between his legs and just sighs.  Oh, will he be entering her again?  His thrusts in an out of her earlier were so wonderful to feel.

Donald rubs her stomach a little, then takes both nipples in his fingers and plays with them and pinches them until they are hard. Emma’s breasts are so full and ripe.  Yes, this will be the lesson for the next pearl.

He moves and spread his legs on each side of Emma’s hips.  Her legs are spread and tied below to allow him to sit for a bit between her thighs.

“Emma, I am going to untie your arms for now, as you are going to have to use your hands to help this along.”

She just smiles and nods to him. 

He reaches up to unties the right arm.  She sighs with enjoyment feeling his hard cock rub against her stomach as he does.  And the same when he unties her left arm.  Her cunt is already dripping again in anticipation.

Even now freed, Emma leaves her arms spread until Donald tells her to bring them to her side.  She is learning so quickly, Donald thinks.

“Now Emma, I want you to put your hands on the outside of each of your breasts.  When I tell you, you need to press them firmly against each other, then after a moment release, just a little, then press and hold them again, over and over.”

Emma looks at him a little confused.  What is this all about?

And then she soon sees.

Donald lays his cock in between her breasts and tells her to start.  As she presses them together he begins to stroke his cock up and down in the wonderful cavern she is making for him.  Oh, the feeling of her soft, luscious breasts holding his cock as he strokes.  Wonderful.

He does need to tell her not to release them that much the first few times, but soon a wonderful rhythm is starting.  He can stroke at least ten times up and down her before she releases, just the right amount for him to resituate himself, then the pressing again.  Oh, it was so pleasing that he does not want it to end.  And it doesn’t.  They go on this way for almost a half hour before Donald knows he is reaching the peak and will soon be spilling over the cliff.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

He wants this to last a little longer, so tells Emma to release a little.  He lies over her and composes himself some.  He sees her looking at him so tenderly.  It is too much for him.  He reaches over and kisses her.  More deeply and fully than he ever has before.

Their tongues mingle and he thrusts his into her mouth fully.  Then when she bites at his lower lip, he can feel her craving.  These things she just automatically does, without instruction.  Just by instinct about how to fully pleasure him. 

It is so much more than he could have expected when he first emailed his reply to her.  She will be his.  Fully and completely, he realizes.

A little recovered, to continue on, Donald situates himself again between her breasts and tells her to squeeze.  Emma is an excellent student and does as instructed.  Pressing them so tightly together.  Donald gasps a little at the feel of the tightness.  And then he begins the final assault, fast up and down in between her luscious breasts, feeling them clutch against him as Emma pushes them more and more together for him.  His moans tell her what she needs to do for him to take him to the level of cumming.

To herself, she wonders and is amazed, that she so instinctively knows what is required of her to make Donald happy.  It goes back to her realization as she got in her car to come here.  Was that just today?  No, she guesses, now yesterday, but not even twenty-four hours ago.

Yes, let him have all the releases he needs and desires.  That is the higher purpose for her now.  And that is what is giving her the most satisfaction.

And so, Donald strokes and strokes between her breasts, his breathing gets shallow and his face, neck, and chest reddening so.  Emma sees and comprehends immediately now, without being told, what this all means.  She presses her breasts harder to make it so tight between them for Donald.

And that takes him over the edge.  He cums hard and long.  He gives Emma her first “pearl necklace.” Not the one she is earning, but this spurting lower on her, all over her upper chest in a dazzling display of zigzag stream. 

Donald is astonished at how hard and much he just came.  And all just being between her breasts.  He leans back between her legs and smiles at her.  Then he begins to scoop up his splattered cum with his fingers and brings them to Emma’s lips.  She just knows what she must do and licks them clean.

The taste of Donald is different and interesting to her.  And she blushes some as she realizes she wants more and more of the wonderful taste on her lips.

As Donald cleans her of his cum, lifting fingerful after fingerful to her, she laps it up.  Donald is also surprised by how eager she is to accept it.

Semi-clean now, Donald moves off the bed, and comes back and takes Emma’s necklace off again.  Places the clasp between her teeth to hold.   Two pearls drop down to her lips this time.  And then he drops the third.

Emma feels herself throbbing and dripping on receiving this new gift.  Within herself, she is so proud that she has accomplished this next task so well.  When Donald places the three-pearl necklace back around her neck, she realizes that she is lifting her back, and with no stimulation, just the joy of it all, she cums.

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments