Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discovery - Cherie & Leigh - Part 2

"Cherie and Leigh take the next step in their developing relationship"

3
3 Comments 3
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Cherie had spent the night thinking about what had happened with her and Leigh. She was excited but confused. Cherie had never done anything like that with another woman. Her heart said it was okay because they were both adults, but her mind kept flipping back to what her family would think. Finally, she was able to fall asleep as she thought about the pleasure she’d experienced with Leigh.

When Cherie woke up Saturday morning, she still felt the uncertainty she’d fallen asleep with. With Nicky at her mom’s place she took the opportunity to run errands without hauling a kid along. A welcome relief for a single parent. Using part of the tip Leigh had given her on Friday she even took herself out for lunch.  By the time she got home it was late in the day and she needed to get ready for work.

Cherie still hadn’t decided whether to meet Leigh for dinner or not but she did prepare as if she would. She found her slinky silver dress and her lacey bra and thong set and laid them out. She remembered the beach bag her mom had given her, neatly folded the dress, bra and thong and put them in the bag. Then she put on her uniform, slacks and a logoed shirt, and headed out for work.

By the time Cherie got to the restaurant she’d decided to ask Mama if she could leave early. When she asked Mama said that unless they were swamped, she could leave early. Cherie also asked her if she could prepare a nice take out meal for her. Mama asked her if she had a date and Cherie told her no, just meeting at friend’s home for dinner. Mama told her she’d have something special waiting.

Leigh had thought about the evening and decided early on that she had enjoyed herself for the first time in more than a year. The last couple of years with Kevin had not been overly exciting sex-wise. They’d fallen into a routine and from Leigh’s perspective it had gotten boring for her. The evening with Cherie and been exciting and new. And she was perfectly content to see where it went. By the time she fell asleep she’d decided if Cherie cancelled that would be okay but she wasn’t going to cancel.

Leigh woke up relaxed and feeling good. She ate a quick breakfast and then began straightening up the house. By the time she’d finished she’d decided to get a mani-pedi at her favorite salon. She called and they found a time for her. Leigh was still determined to meet Cherie that evening and wanted to look as nice as a fifty-year-old woman could. She planned to set the table and get dressed later.

When Leigh got home, she found a black dress that she hadn’t worn in a while. It wasn’t overly clingy but had a plunging neckline that showed a lot of cleavage.  She laid it out on her bed and decided that she didn’t really have a bra to go with it. What the hell she thought, I’ll just go commando.

Cherie worked her shift and made her deliveries. When she got back from a delivery Mama told her it wasn’t that busy and she could leave now.  She handed Cherie a bag that seemed to be a lot more than an entrée. Mama told her it was a special version of her lasagna, a Caesar salad, bread sticks and some cannoli. Cherie asked what she owed but Mama said it was her way to contributing to Cherie’s “date/not a date”. Cherie thanked her over and over and then took the package and headed to her car.

She thought, “this is all happening too fast. Maybe I should call and cancel.” But she just kept driving. She arrived at Leigh’s home and parked in the driveway. She was still having second thoughts as she walked to the door. But she rang the bell. It only took a few moments until the door was opened by Leigh. Cherie stepped inside and Leigh wrapped her arms around her. Since Cherie was still holding her beach bag and the food, she really couldn’t hug Leigh back.

 

Leigh took the food bag from Cherie and headed for the kitchen. Cherie followed and set her bag down near the table. With her hands empty she told Leigh she needed a real hug. Leigh came over, they hugged and kissed lightly, then more passionately. The kiss broke and they looked at each other. Leigh was dressed for dinner and when Cherie finally looked her over, she realized how attractive she was. And that the dress was having a hard time corralling Leigh’s big tits.

Cherie told her, “You look amazing. And I never thought I’d say this, but so damn sexy.”

“Thanks, Cherie. I haven’t worn this dress in over a year and wasn’t sure how I’d look in it.”

“Leigh, I just came from work and was hoping I could take a quick shower and then dress for dinner.”

“You know where the bedroom and bath are. Make yourself at home. Clean towels are in the linen closet. I’m looking forward to seeing you dressed up.”

Cherie grabbed her bag and headed down the hallway. She closed the door, or thought she did, laid her dress, bra and thong out on the bed, got undressed and went to take a shower. She found a new looking pouf hanging in the shower and used it to scrub all her bits and parts. She rinsed off, stepped out and grabbed the towel she’d found. She dried off and then went back to the bedroom to get dressed. She put on the thong and bra and had just turned back to get the dress when Leigh walked in.

Leigh said, “I’m so sorry Cherie I thought since the door was ajar you were dressed. I’ll leave, but you look lovely in that outfit.”

“You can stay Leigh. I don’t mind.”

“I’ll go and wait until I can see the whole effect. I’m sure the dress will look great on you.”

Cherie finished getting dressed and headed back to the dining area and kitchen. Her silver dress showed off every curve and highlighted her small but tight ass. Leigh told her she’d put the entrée and breadsticks in a warming oven and the salad and dessert in the frig. She asked Cherie if she’d like to see the rest of the house. They walked back down the hall. Besides the dining area, kitchen, family room and bedroom/bath, there was a formal dining room, a very large living room and a second bed/bath combo. They took the stairs up to the second floor where Leigh showed her a third bed/bath combo, a man cave with a pool table, a library and the master suite. Cherie was blown away. She’d never been in a house this large and so beautifully furnished.

They headed back down to the kitchen. Leigh had already set the table with fancy china and silver, two types of wine glasses and candles. They went to the kitchen and brought the salad, lasagna and breadsticks to the table. Leigh brought a bottle of red and put the bottle of white back in the fridge to keep it chilled.

“I wasn’t sure what we were having so I wanted to be prepared. Let’s eat.”

Cherie poured them each a glass of red wine. And they passed the food back and forth. The food was wonderful and they drank wine and laughed the whole time they were eating. When the food was finished Leigh asked if Cherie wanted dessert.

“How about later. I’m full. Let’s go sit in the family room, Leigh.”

They brought their wine with them and sat on the couch where everything started last time.

Leigh asked, “Are you okay with what happened last night?”

“I am. I am nervous about tonight though.”

“There’s no pressure Cherie. Let’s just enjoy the wine and the company.”

In Cherie’s mind the previous evening had been spontaneous.  She didn’t know if she should wait for Leigh to make a move or if she should just go for it. While they talked and sipped wine, Cherie made up her mind. She set her glass down and reached over and took Leigh’s hand and pulled her towards her. Leigh came willingly and soon they were kissing, mouths open and tongues playing. It was sweet but also erotic, and soon they were wrapped in each other’s arms.

AmaraRed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaraRed

Leigh pulled away, stood and pulled Cherie up. Holding hands, they left the family room but instead of going down the hallway, Leigh led Cherie upstairs.

“I’ve never slept in this bed with anybody but Kevin and now by myself. I want you in the bed with me.”

The walked into the master suite and like last time Cherie closed the door. They stood there holding hands and then moved towards each other. Kissing started again but this time their hands played up and down each other’s backs and asses. Cherie’s ass was small and firm, Leigh’s soft and squeezable. Leigh started sliding the zipper of the silver dress down towards Cherie’s ass. Cherie shrugged her shoulders and the dress slid to the floor. She stepped out of it wearing only the lacey bra and thong.

Cherie did the same with Leigh’s black dress. Leigh had to wiggle around a little but soon the dress was also on the floor. Leigh wasn’t wearing a bra but had on some black pantyhose. She peeled them off and tossed them aside. The two made their way to the bed and laid down. Their hands started to explore each other’s bodies. Leigh’s melon-sized tits were an open invitation to Cherie. She began to touch them.  They were soft and warm and very responsive to her touch. While the nipples didn’t enlarge like her own, they definitely were standing out from the areolas. She brought her lips to one and sucked the nipple into her mouth. Remembering that Leigh didn’t like her nipples bitten, she sucked and licked them gently.

Leigh responded with soft moans. The more she licked and sucked the more Leigh moaned. She felt Leigh reaching behind her, trying to undo her bra, while her tits and nipples were being gently assaulted. Cherie reached back and helped her, then pulled her bra off and tossed it off the bed. Leigh immediately took both of Cherie’s tits in her hands and started rubbing them and lightly pinching the nipples. Cherie forgot about Leigh’s tits while Leigh played with hers. Cherie’s tits were small, perfectly shaped and completely proportional to her body.  Soon she was moaning too. Cherie had always become very aroused when her tits were played with and this time it was no different.  Leigh dropped her head to one tit and sucked the nipple into her mouth. She remembered that Cherie liked them bitten so she did.

Cherie said, “Bite harder Leigh.”

She bit harder and Cherie’s moans increased. Soon Cherie was writhing on the bed.

She gasped out, “Please don’t stop.”

Soon the erotic wave overtook her and Cherie gasped loudly, then sighed and sank back on the bed.  She told Leigh how wonderful that was and that she was ready for more, but would need some guidance. Leigh reminded her that she wasn’t that experienced either. She slid her hand inside Cherie’s thong and found Cherie’s pussy sopping wet. Leigh started rubbing her outer lips and then parted them and gently touched the inner ones. Leigh whispered in Cherie’s ear asking her to take her thong off. She lifted her ass off the bed and together they pulled the thong down her legs and on to the floor. Leigh’s finger played with Cherie’s pussy and found her clit. When she touched it, Cherie began to shake. And moan. And gasp.

Leigh let Cherie relax and brought her mouth to Cherie’s. Their kisses were now passionate and intense. They were no longer gentle and tentative. Their lips locked to each other and their tongues darted in and out of each other’s mouths. Slowly Leigh pulled away and started kissing down Cherie’s throat. She stopped to nuzzle a tit and nip a nipple but she had another destination in mind. Slowly she worked her way down Cherie’s flat stomach.  When she reached Cherie’s trimmed patch, she nuzzled that too and inhaled deeply enjoyed the aroma from Cherie’s previous orgasms. The aroma made her shudder and she reached a hand down to touch her own nipple.

The lovers moved around on the bed in almost a coordinated motion so that Cherie soon had her head near the headboard and Leigh maneuvered between her legs. She brought her mouth back to near Cherie’s pussy but started by kissing and licking the inside of her thighs. Cherie shudder. She brought her mouth over her pussy and kissed the outer lips and then slid her tongue onto her inner protruding lips. Cherie felt pleasure radiating from her pussy and spreading through her body. She moaned, she quivered, she loved it. And then Leigh touched her clit with her tongue. That put Cherie over the top again. But Leigh was just getting started. Her tongue danced on her clit and then she sucked it gently into her mouth. Cherie gasped loudly and her whole body felt like it was on fire.

Leigh kept her mouth glued to Cherie’s pussy and tried to remember all the things that Kevin had done with her that gave her pleasure. She started to swirl her tongue on Cherie’s clit and then moved so that her tongue was fucking her pussy.  She kept this up until Cherie arched her back again, gasped and fell back to the bed. Cherie grabbed Leigh’s shoulders and pulled her up so that Leigh was laying on top of her and she whispered in her ear.

“I can’t take any more right now. Let me give you as much pleasure as you’ve given me.”

They kissed more and then Cherie rolled Leigh over and slipped down to her giant tits. She sucked as much as she could into her mouth and rolled her tongue around Leigh’s nipple. Leigh sighed and whispered how good that felt. Cherie switched sides and did the same to Leigh’s other nipple. Leigh sighed more. Cherie started kissing Leigh’s chest, then down her stomach and found her way to a freshly shaved pubic area.

Cherie had never fully shaved her pubic hair and found the smoothness exciting. She kissed the freshly shaved area and then started kissing Leigh’s pussy. She noticed that her tongue seemed to be touching Leigh’s clit and that surprised her. She picked her head up and noticed that Leigh’s clit protruded much further than hers did.  Without hesitation she sucked Leigh’s clit into her mouth and rolled her tongue around it.

Leigh gasped and loudly said, “More.”

Cherie continued to suck and tongue her clit. Leigh gasped and moaned more. Then Leigh let out a loud gasp and her body shuddered. Cherie didn’t stop and Leigh continued to shake.

Finally, Leigh said, “Please, I can’t take anymore right now. Please no more.”

Cherie stopped, looked up at Leigh with a smile and said, “Okay for now, but I’m not done with you yet.”

Cherie moved up so she was lying next to Leigh. They turned towards each other and put their arms around to hug and hold. They lay there for quite a while, luxuriating in the pleasure they’d felt and given each other. Leigh broke the silence and asked if Cherie wanted something to drink and dessert. They got up and made their way back downstairs to the kitchen. They didn’t bother with clothes. They opted for the chilled white wine and the cannoli and sat on the sofa for a long time just chatting and sipping wine and luxuriating in Mama’s delicious dessert.

Cherie set her wine glass down and laid her head in Leigh’s naked lap.

“I’ve never been more sexually satisfied in my life than I am right now. I don’t know where this is going but this weekend has been a weekend I’ll never forget.”

Leigh said, “Cherie I agree this has been an amazing weekend. I know you have to pick up Nicky tomorrow but please stay the night.”

Cherie lifted her head from Leigh’s lap and stood up. This time she reached her hand down to Leigh and said, “Let’s go back upstairs.”

Leigh stood and holding hands they climbed the stairs to the master bedroom. They got into bed and pulled the covers over them. They fell asleep in each other’s arms and spent the night just enjoying the closeness and the companionship.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by darkroot50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments