Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clandestine Lovers

"We rekindled our love"

4
0 Comments 0
1.1k Views 1.1k
556 words 556 words

We had a clandestine meeting at The Old Melbourne Inn on Flemington Road. We had dinner. An older man played the violin at our table. We were hot for each other. You radiated lust. I was smitten. In between courses, we danced to a rhythm-and-blues band playing some of our favourite songs. We slowly moved in unison around the floor, holding each other ever so closely as I kissed your neck and shoulders. We were oblivious to anyone watching us. As we held each other tightly, my erection was evident to you because you moved from side to side to tease me even more.

We gobbled down each course to not miss the opportunity to continue dancing. We enhanced our dinner with a bottle of Dom. It went to our heads, contributing to our lust for each other. We spoke softly to each other. We talked and talked, and when we weren't reminiscing about our happy early days, unique to us, we danced and danced.

As we left the dancefloor, we walked hand in hand, close to each other. Back at the table, we held hands, looking into the eyes of each other, knowing what each was thinking, and that was our sweet love for each other.

I was aware that there was a piano bar upstairs which we headed for, holding hands as we made our way up there. The room was dimly lit as others liked it, sitting in leather couches also holding hands. We pondered how many were also on a clandestine love-in.

I introduced you to flaming Galeano. We blew out the flame and sipped on the sweetness of the liquor. We sat close to each other on the couch tucked away in a dark corner, as other lovers had done. It was very romantic, and our passion for each other was so evident. We had happily run out of words, and we were content to sit back holding hands and seeking a kiss every so often. In the near darkness, I fondled your breasts and, with the other hand, wandered up and under your dress. When I reached the desired destination, I was glad to notice that you were not wearing a girdle as you did when we were young before each of us married another.

PerenneleMon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerenneleMon

You were wet with passion. I was bursting out of my pants. I went to the bar to book a room, but it was booked out for the night. Although I didn't have you in a bed, at least I had you cornered.

When I returned, you placed your hand on my crutch and opened my fly to allow my penis to escape. Then you went down on me. Your technique was absolutely brilliant. What lust! Somehow I managed to massage your clit as we had done so often in our courting days ten years early. You then began to massage me. I, as we used to do, came at the same time as you.

You kept playing with me until I eventually became limp. I zipped up after wiping up my stream of sperm. We both headed for the toilets and, after, headed for the front door. The air conditioning was pleasant, but outside, it was warm and a balmy night. We kissed in the shadows for quite a while before going separate ways.

Published 
Written by McGotta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors