Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Eve With Caroline

"Making love under the Christmas tree"

3
2 Comments 2
640 Views 640
1.1k words 1.1k words

We are slowly dancing around the Christmas tree, the room lit only by the lights of the tree and the flickering from the fireplace.

We have slowly removed one another's clothing, holding each other close, pressing our bodies together. Hands wander about as we kiss deeply, moving our lips and teeth to each other's necks and shoulders. We each move a hand to your pussy and take a dip, offering each a taste of the passion dripping from you.

My hardness is pressed against you as you spread your thighs a bit, I dip down a little allowing my hardness to slip between your thighs. There is no penetration, but still, we grind at one another, your lips spread around my shaft rubbing your clot along and around the head.

Slowly we lower ourselves to the floor under the tree, me on top between your legs, pressing our loins together, slight penetration with just the head. We continue to kiss passionately as I take your hands in mine, stretching your arms out above your head. I move my kisses around to your neck and shoulders, moving slowly up and down your arms. I take some garland from the tree and gently tie your wrist to the base of the tree.

Slowly I descend down your body, kissing and licking and nibbling and suckling on your skin. I spend time around your neck and shoulders, leaving little bite marks on your skin. I hear your breathing increasing as I continue down, kissing around your chest. Circling around your breast and down between them. Occasionally, I let my five-day shadow brush against your nipples, causing them to harden. I work on your breast, squeezing them, nibbling and sucking on your flesh, gently leaving little marks, before taking a nipple between my teeth, tugging and lifting your tit up from your body, allowing the weight to pull it from between my mouth. Moving from left to right and back, I continue moving lower.

My mouth moves around your stomach, tickling your skin with my tongue, even probing your belly button. I can feel goosebumps rising on your skin as my tongue and lips travel over your flesh.

I work my way lower, down one thigh, kissing and nibbling on the tender flesh. I work my way back up towards the core of your passion, lightly grazing my lips across yours, before kissing my way back up your other leg. My lips travel closer to your pussy, only to kiss lower across the perineum, drawing a gasp of need from you. 

My hands reach behind your knees and push them open, exposing you completely to my gaze. I kiss all around your tunnel of love, licking up the sweet nectar that has escaped you. I move my mouth all around your pussy, not quite touching you where you need to be touched.

I zero in on your clit, and looking up between your heaving breasts, I see the look of desire, of need, and of anticipation on your face. I start tonguing your pussy, licking all around and deep inside. Sucking on your lips and your clit, I work a finger into you, stroking it in and out, wiggling around inside. I feel your body respond as it starts to tense up for your release.

I stop kissing your pussy as I reach up and break off a length of beaded garland. I kneel between your thighs as I look into your pleading eyes. I roll the beads around your skin. From your shoulders, across your hard nipples, and down between your legs. I let them rub against your clit as I slowly insert one at a time into you.

I insert two fingers and start stirring the beads around inside you, rolling them against that special spot. My lips and tongue are now concentrated on the little love nub. I capture the clit between my teeth and pull gently on it, flicking my tongue around the hardened bud. You start lifting your hips, pressing your pussy against my face as you near an orgasm.

I slowly start to pull the beads out one at a time. As your body starts to tremble from the approaching orgasm, I pull the beads across your clit, until at last, the muscles in your body tighten taking you completely over the edge. Your hips are humping your clit against the beads as you ride through the intensity of your cum.

Finally, your body relaxes while you gasp for breath. Taking the wet beads, I roll them over your body, leaving a wet trail up your body. I drag them over your breast and neck until finally, across your lips. Tossing them aside. I follow the trail with my tongue, savoring the taste as I rise up over the top of you. As my lips meet yours again, I slide deep inside you.

Our hips start working together, moving me in and out of you. I reach up and release your hands from your restraints. Our bodies are pressed tightly together, our breathing becoming more labored. We are softly moaning in each other's ears as our passion rises.

I hold back as long as possible, but soon the feeling of your tightness milking me is too much for me. Your moans of pleasure in my ear only encourage me to increase my pace. I finally let loose inside you, arching my back, I push as deep inside as I can releasing my passion. Both of us flexing our love muscles, milking my cum from me. With little jabs and circular hip motions, we stir the results of our lust for one another, together deep inside you. 

We lay still for a while, me still hard inside you, as our breathing returned to normal, cherishing in the afterglow of consummating our friendship, our trust, and our respect for one another.

Sadly I lose my hardness and slip from inside you. We cuddle beneath the tree and fall off to sleep for a nap.

Merry Christmas!!!

SamanthaStelee1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaStelee1

Published 
Written by onelongtongue65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments