Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chance Encounter in Georgia Part III

"What will happen when Sunday morning comes, and Ellie has to go home to Ohio?"

7
4 Comments 4
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

The night in Adam's cabin had come to an end. I was disappointed. I never wanted it to end, I wanted to stay with Adam. Around nine, I started to get dress, I had a twelve hour drive back to Ohio. I looked at Adam, sound asleep in bed. I didn't want to wake him, but hoped he'd wake before I had to leave, maybe even convince me to stay.

I didn't have to wait long, he woke up shortly after I did. He smiled as he propped himself up on the pillows. He said, "You know, I love that shirt, but you look better without clothes."

I rolled my eyes. I knew he was going to say something like that.I smiled and replied, "I know. I have to go back to Ohio today."

"You don't sound happy."

I thought for a moment. I knew what I wanted to say, but worried I would come off too strong. After all, I wasn't positive that this weekend was supposed to amount to anything more than just that, the weekend. I weighed my options, and decided just to say it since I had nothing to lose, "What happens to us, Adam? I go back to Ohio, and we share a phone call and drift apart and forget the other exist?"

Adam got out of bed. I couldn't help but wonder what he was about to do. He walked over to me, pulled me close, and said, "Just stay. I have a cabin a few miles away. It's large enough for us, and even a family one day." He got on one knee, took my hands and continued, "I know we just met, but I just have a feeling. I can't lose you, Ellie, please do me favor, marry me. It would make me the happiest man in the world if you'd be my wife, and I would work and do my best to make sure you felt like you were the luckiest girl alive." 

That wasn't what I was expecting, then again, I doubt anyone would expect a marriage proposal after only thirty-six hours. I stood there, I felt as though I had been hit by a truck. I decided to speak from my heart, whatever was said, was said, no regrets.

"Adam," I paused, "I love you. I don't know what to say. Isn't it a little soon?"

"I'm not saying we are getting married tonight or trying to get you pregnant. But, I think we would both be happy if you just stayed."

I swallowed hard. I thought before I spoke, "What about all my stuff up in Ohio?"

"We can take my truck and my buddies trailer up this weekend and get the stuff. You said the hospital you work for is starting to lay people off due to budget cuts, I can hook you up with someone who can get you a job here, or you can just be a housewife, it's up to you. Please, I want you to stay."

"Adam, I don't even know what to say. I do truly want to stay, but what do I tell my family? My boss? I can't just move on a whim, I need at least two weeks in at my job and I need to ease my family into a move. They'd think I went insane if I told them after a weekend with a guy I decided to move, but then again I do just want to move."

"Flip a coin? Heads you stay, tails you leave and do the wrap up loose ends."

He grabbed a quarter off his dresser. I grabbed it from him and put it back. He looked at me confused. I put my hands around his neck, kissed his lips, and said, "No need. I made my choice, looks like my family and boss will just have to get over it.

AulloraAmazing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AulloraAmazing

If you are serious, then I'm staying, and I will marry you. There's no place I'd rather be than in your arms."

We held each other, just smiling and looking into the other's eyes. Adam kissed me. As we kissed, time stood still. The kiss reassured me that I had made the right choice.

Adam gathered me in his arms and carried me back to the bed. He laid me down and got on top of me. I brushed his cheek with my hand as we continued to kiss. His mouth lowered to my neck. 

"Adam, I love you."

His mouth left my neck, kissed my lips, and spoke, "Ellie, I love you too. I never knew love existed. You have transformed my life in just the few short days I've known you."

"You've made my life better too, happier, more joyful."

He buried his face into my neck. He took a moment to breathe in the scent of my body. He kissed my neck and proceeded to gently nibbled on it. Moans escaped my lips as he nibbled. I removed my shirt, and he got to his knees and removed my pants. 

His mouth went to my clit. He sucked and nibbled intensely, sending quivers down my body. I ran my fingers through his hair as I moaned. He shoved two fingers deep inside my love canal. He thrust his fingers in and out multiple times, before removing them. He removed his tongue and mouth from my clit and pressed his tongue into my canal. 

My legs rested upon his shoulders. He kept licking every part of me his tongue could reach. My orgasm was fast approaching. My left hand pulled my hair back, and my right ran through his hair.

I squirted into his mouth as I shouted, "Ahh! Yes! Yes! Oh!"

Adam kissed up my body. He spent extra time kissing and swirling his tongue around my nipples, sucking each one gently for a moment. His mouth finally found my lips and locked into a passionate kiss.

After a few moments of sharing a long, and passionate kiss, he got to his knees. Holding his cock in his right hand he guided it to my entrance. He gently pushed himself inside me. I gently gasped.

His arms place on either side of my head. He made slow and steady strides inside me. He leaned in for a kiss, and I eagerly kissed him back.

"Go harder, and deeper."

Adam smiled at my request. Without hesitation, he complied with my request. He was on his knees, holding my legs, keeping me in place. He pounded me as hard as he could. It wasn't long before our moans and screams filled the room as we both came together.

We laid tangled up together in the sheets. I looked deep into his eyes and said, "I'm really glad you made me stay. There's nothing better than being here with you. I couldn't have imagined a better man to have met Friday at the bar. You already mean so much to me."

"You mean a lot to me too. I guess we have to thank your ex for standing you up and giving me the chance to meet you."

I smiled at him. Thinking how right he was. I guess there was a plus side to me coming all the way to Georgia just to be stood up, I met an amazing man, all thanks to a chance encounter at a bar in Georgia.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments