Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Careless Fun

"No Names."

0
0 Comments 0
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Her long hair fell over her shoulder as she reached to fumbled with the stereo dials. She pushed it away with an awkward flick of the head and started moving her body carelessly to the pop music flowing from the speakers. She glanced at him.

"I missed you," she said softly. Referring to the seven months she spent several states south.

"I missed you too." He replied, keeping his eyes on the road.

"What's wrong with you tonight, you've barely spoken a word since you picked me up. Have some fun."

"I'll show you fun." He said mysteriously.

"What do you mean?" She attempted to say but was cut off by his sudden swerving onto the closest highway exit, her small body glued itself to the passenger side window. "What the hell are you doing?" She said laughing.

"We're gonna go have some fun." He smirked at her. She raised her eyebrows, studying his face for any sign of his plans.

"Oh wait." He mumbled and pulled the car to the side of the road. Without a word he pulled a badanna from the glove box, removed her glasses and tied it, covering her eyes.

"Okay, I was confused before, now it's worse." She said with a slight giggle.

"You'll understand soon." He said as she felt the car lurch back onto the road. She sat quietly. Her thoughts racing. He drives for several more minutes before making a sudden turn. She struggles to stay up right in her seat. She hears him turn off the car, unbuckle his seat belt, open the door and slam it closed. She calls his name. He opens the passenger side door and tells her:

"You take off the blind fold, and I'll know, then we won't have the fun I've planned."

"O-okay." She chokes out, her nerves growing. He kisses her cheek and closes the door. She sits in the silence, not daring to remove the bandana across her eyes. She fumbles for the door handle, tugging at it. "Damn, he locked the doors," She thinks "Why am I scared, he won't hurt me. Not ever." She relaxes slightly at the thought. She hears foots steps coming towards her, the door suddenly fly open. Without speaking he reaches across her unbuckling her seat belt. He guides her through the door and makes sure she's stable before closing it. He takes her hand.

"Try and follow me." He says. He leads her several feet before he tells her theres a step up. She stumbles on the step but stays up right. He laughs and leads her further. He stops suddenly and she hears him fumbling with something, then the creek of door is heard. He picks her up, cradling her like a child. She gasps as he throws her away from him, she lands hard on a bed.

"Ouch!" She exclaims, slightly angry. She feels the bed dip and his hand untieing the cover on her eyes. Once it's off he slips her glasses on her pale face. She sees a small motel room.

"Really babe, really?" She says sarcastically.

"Really." He says softly, lightly grasping her chin. He looked into her eyes and kissed her lips. She closed her eyes and pressed her body against his, wrapping her arms around his neck. They kissed passionatly. He pulled away slowly, keeping their fourheads together.

"Wow," She said hoarsly. "You know how long I've waited for that?"

There was more feeling in the kiss then in anything he could have said to her.

He smiled, pressing his lips back to hers. Their tongues met and became acquainted with each other. She leaned beack and pulled him on top of her, keeping their lips together. His finger tips slide under the him of her shirt, she lowers her hand to his guiding it further through her top. she breaks their kiss and lifts her top over her head, tossing it away.

He leans down and bites her neck hard, knowing she likes it, his hands unclasp her bra and smoothly slip it off her chest.

InannaIshtar12
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InannaIshtar12

She pulls at his shirt. He obliges, moving away from her neck, he takes off his shirt. Her face showed impressment. He raised an eyebrow and lowered back down to her.

His lips find her small nipples, biting and kissing as his fingers twist and pinch the other. She moans, her hands resting on his head. She feels his growing erection against her leg. She lifts his head to meet hers. She kisses him hard before rolling on top of him. She kisses down his chest and abs then slowly undoes his pants. She hears his breathing shorten. She frees his member from his boxers. She looked him in the eyes then licked up and down him, swirling her tongue around the tip. She felt him grow in her hand. She wrapped her lips around him, taking in as much of him as her small mouth would let her. She began to bob up and down, making slurping noises as she sucked. Her hand stroked the length she couldn't take in. She heard his breath come out in shuttery spurts. She looks up at him, winks and takes his full length in her mouth, gagging slightly. She sucks directly on the head of his big cock, runing her hand up and down his shaft. She continues sucking him off, changing her technique everyonce in a while.

"Babe, I'm gonna cum." He says breathlessly.

She doesn't say anything but picks up pace bobbing her head up and down, she feels the first squirt of cum and takes all of him in her mouth, swallowing every drop. She pulls up, licking her lips.

He grabs her waist and pulls her to him, kissing her lips. He climbs back on top of her, hooking his thumbs in her beltloops pulling her jeans and soaked panties down in one. She kicks them off from her ankles.

He kissed down her chest and stomach, his fingers running up and down her inner thigh. Goosebumbs appear all over her body. He smiles at her and slides a finger inside her. She moans.

"Fuck baby, you're really wet." He says.

She doesn't reply, but moans softly. He rubs over her g-spot. Her toes curl. He keeps his finger moving in and out of her as he roughly bites the inside of her thigh. She curses quietly. He releases her thigh and flicks her clit with his tongue. He removes his finger and replaces it with his tongue. She moans his name and wraps her legs around his body. She plays with her nipples.

"Fuck me." She whispers.

"What baby?" He says already knowing what she asked of him.

"Fuck me please, I need it." She said louder looking in his eyes. He holds eye contact for a few seconds the pulls his pants and boxers off. He climbs on top of her, his face above hers. She wraps her arms around his neck and a leg around his midsection.

He guides his big cock into her pussy. She winces. He pushes his whole length inside her. He stops for a few seconds then begins thrusting in and out of her. She moans his name loud. His thrusting gets faster and faster.

They hear pounding on the walls. She doesn't care, she moans louder. Begging for something, though neither of them are quite sure what. Her toes curl and point, her back arches as she exclaims that she's going to cum, she screams as her climax tears through her body. He never stops thrusting he keeps his pace and rhythm. After several moments in ecstasy she returns to reality and immediantly resumes moaning. He holds her hands above her head, muttering naughty things in her ear. He slams all of him in to her one last time before pulling out and cumming on her chest and chin. She licks it off her chin. Then pulls him close, kissing him.

"See, wasn't that fun." He says, still catching his breath.

She shakes her head , laughing and pulls his lips back to hers

Published 
Written by SoapyRushell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors