Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boredom in the Tree Stand

11
5 Comments 5
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

It was 4:30 in the morning. The cabin kitchen was packed as we ate our breakfast. It was our second day of hunting, and we were all eager to start our day. My boyfriend, Ryan, his dad, four brothers, my dad, and I, all made the trip this year. It was my first year, but the guys had been coming for a few years. As we finished breakfast, we loaded the dishwasher, started it, and went to get our gear.

As I bent down to grab something from the floor, Ryan spanked my ass, and leaned over to whisper, "Maybe we will get bored waiting for a deer to come into view, and we can pass time exploring one another."

We stood up together. I smiled and said, "I like the sound of that."

We kissed each other. Our kiss was broken by his dad talking, "Are you two sure you can behave yourselves?"

"You left us alone yesterday while we hunted. I think the damage could've already been done, making it too late for you to change your mind."

Ryan was scolded by both of our dads, they were clearly not amused by his comedy. His dad smacked his head. Ryan was seventeen, I was sixteen, the same ages his parents were when they had his oldest brother, and they didn't want their boys to have to raise a baby that young.

I decided to intervene, and let our dads know, or think, that there wasn't anything to worry about. "You guys know there's nothing to worry about. Ryan can't get lucky today, I'm too busy out hunting. Hope you're ready for the only girl to get the biggest deer."

All the guys grinned. I was out to prove myself. The guys all knew I was a good hunter, but I needed to prove it to myself. I had been hunting since I was six, and gained skill over the years, but till now had never had the courage to go on a big hunting expedition like this.

My dad kissed the top of my head, giving me a hug, and said, "We know you can."

"Well, I'm not going to do it when we are all standing around!"

This got everyone to laugh. We finished getting our gear ready, and loaded into the trucks. There was a spot that was about a five minute drive, and we all had tree stands set up there. 

Once we arrived we headed off to our spots. Ryan and I headed North, our stand was about a quarter mile hike into the woods. The other three groups headed off as well. Each group had a walkie talkie in case we needed to head out earlier, but otherwise we would meet back at noon.

Ryan and I reached the stand and settled in shortly after five-thirty. We looked into the field, it was still a tad to early to start hunting. The sun was still rising, and hadn't given off enough light for a clear shot. 

"Thanks for bailing me out back at the house. I don't know why I said that."

I rolled my eyes, I'd been bailing him out of trouble since, well, ever. We had been raised together. He was the first one I told I was back in Ohio when I returned. Our friendship had blossomed over the years into an amazing relationship. 

"I know, you just wanted to let your brothers to know you were getting some action. Don't make me bail you out again."

"No promises."

I rolled my eyes again. I kept quiet. He made me happy, and I'd bail him out again. I was lucky, he chose me over all the other girls in school. I would do whatever it took to keep him happy, and out of trouble from his parents. He was the dream guy for me.

He was tall, six foot three, and muscular. He had curly brown hair, that if not well kept would end up in an afro look. He was the typical American athlete, football, wrestling, and cross country, along with track and field. I was smitten with his country boy charm. He was complemented me perfectly. I was five foot three, slender bodied, reddish brown hair, and brown eyes.

We sat there for hours. We were cuddled up watching the fields. We drank coffee from the thermos, keeping our minds and eyes alert.

The sun warmed the earth, and we took our coats off. Ryan checked the time.

CristalBalwin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristalBalwin

It was nine in the morning. 

"I'm totally bored, we've been here over three hours and haven't seen anything."

"You need to learn patience my dear."

He laughed at me. "You sound like my mom."

"Please tell me you didn't just say that."

He kissed me softly and said, "At least your hotter than my mom."

I was laughing as I said, "You really need to get off the comparing me to your mom topic."

"Sorry."

He kissed me on the lips. "Got any better ideas to pass the time?" He asked when he broke the kiss.

"I think I might."

His back was against the trunk of the tree. I straddled his lap. My hands rested on his shoulders, my palms massaged his chest. Our lips locked into a long and passionate kiss.

I removed my hoodie leaving me in a long sleeve shirt and my jeans. He took his hoodie off as well. Once they were off, we went back to kissing. He unbuttoned my jeans, sliding his hand into my pants.

Ryan rubbed my clit with his fingers, gently pinching it a couple of times. I rubbed my medium sized breasts against him. I could feel him getting a little rise in his pants.

"You're getting so wet."

"Yeah? Why don't you give me a taste of my juices."

He took his fingers out and stuck them in my mouth for me to suck clean. I unbuttoned his pants while I sucked on his fingers.

We pushed our own pants off, kicking the boots off as we did.

I strokeded his cock a couple of times. The cock alone was every girl's dream, he was at least seven, probably closer to eight or nine inches long, and thick.

I licked his cock, all the way from the base to the head. I twirled my tongue around his hole. I did so a couple of times before I placed my mouth around him. I bobbed my head as far as I could down his shaft, only making it part way down. 

Ryan pulled my hair to the side, stroking it as he gently tugged. After a minute or two of me bobbing up and down, he pushed my head down a bit further. I gagged as he did, and he pulled me off his cock.

He apologized before kissing me. He leaned back a bit, and I hovered over his cock. I guided him inside, and began to ride him.

Ryan grabbed hold of my hips, holding me while I rode him. I moaned softly. 

His grip tightened, and he held me still. He began to thrust up, and than rolled me to my back after a couple of thrusts. He never exited me fully, he thrust deep inside me. My moans were getting a bit louder, and more intense. 

My body quivered as I came. I shouted in pleasure, "OH! Ahh! Ahh! Mhmm!"

Ryan was close behind. After I came, he came within the minute.

As we were getting dressed, I saw it. There, a hundred feet away, stood a ten point buck. I grabbed my gun, lined him up in my sights, and took the shot. 

Ryan's dad radioed in, "Was that any of you kids?"

Our dads were in a stand together, and constantly checked in if there was a shot fired. Ryan responded, "Ali just shot a ten pointer, maybe larger."

My dad came across their radio, "We will be there to help you guys in a minute. Unless you guys can handle it."

I took the radio and said, "We got it."

His dad took the radio back and asked, "Is anyone else having luck. It's ten, and there isn't any movement here. Anyone opposed to heading in, warming up, and trying again tomorrow?"

All teams agreed to head in. We met everyone at the trucks, with both Ryan and I dragging my deer. Everyone congratulated me, and gave Ryan grief for not taking the shot. Ryan just grinned and told them all, "Ladies first."

Once in the truck and alone together again I said, "Thanks for the good luck sex. It paid off."

He just grinned at me. We both knew the deer would be a good cover story. If anyone asked if we messed around today, all we had to do was say the buck doesn't lie, if we were playing we would've missed this shot.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments