Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Dirty Diana Chapter Two

"A burgeoning romance..."

8
4 Comments 4
2.0k Views 2.0k
918 words 918 words

Author's Notes

"Chapter Two of the Becoming Dirty Diana series. Diana's discovering her desires."

As Diana rounded the corner she saw Robert already waiting. When he turned and saw her, he beamed.

“Wow, you look great,” he said cheerfully.

Diana smiled and replied, “Thanks, and to think I didn’t even put on makeup.”

“I think women, in general, wear too much makeup. I like your freckles.”

At that, they started walking to their destination in a comfortable cadence and talking about their favorite springtime activities like hiking, the weather, and skinny dipping.

“Wait, you’ve never been?” Robert joked as he opened the door into the diner for her. The hostess guided them to a booth and they sat down facing each other.

“Nope. You can say I led a rather boring childhood and teenage years,” she sighed. She felt like she led such a boring life compared to him. She had a sneaking suspicion that Robert would probably not want to hang out with someone who didn’t really have many wild experiences.

They perused their menus and when the hostess came back, Diana ordered her half stack of pancakes with bacon and Robert his hungry man special.

Diana laughed at the absurd amount that came back on the plate for him. He demolished it with such voracity. Diana discovered that he had worked his warehouse job last night so had developed quite the appetite. She wondered if he was like that in bed, just absolutely devouring her in the best way possible.

As soon as that thought wandered into her mind, Robert looked over at her and asked, “What are you thinking?”

Diana blushed and said, “Oh, nothing.” Robert chuckled. They continued eating and chatting.

When they were finished, Robert paid the bill for the both of them, which Diana said was not necessary but appreciated it. She walked over to their booth and put an extra two dollars on the table for the waitress. They walked out together and into the beautiful spring day.

“So what now?” he asked cheerfully.

“Well, I have a few weekend projects I need to take care of,” she replied.

“Work stuff or anything I can help with? I’ve got a great new tool belt to use,” he responded with a sheepish grin. The image of him shirtless, roughed-up jeans and the tool belt crept into her mind.

“Well, unless you want to clean my bathroom and do my laundry?”

“Hmmm… I’ll pass unless you have any sexy unmentionables you need washing.”

At that, she laughed and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

“What was that?” he asked.

“A sweet distraction,” she replied as they reached the front of her building. She turned around and unlocked her door and winked at him. “I’ll see you later, handsome.”

AzaleeaSiempre
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AzaleeaSiempre

Robert smiled and did his best at a gentlemanly bow but failed quite miserably. He walked back to his house with a big grin on his face. Yeah, he liked this one.

That night, as Robert was finishing up his own laundry, he took a moment to think of Diana and her unmentionables as he put it earlier. Seeing her dance around her apartment in her bra and shorts definitely aroused his curiosity for sure.

He peeked out his kitchen window, which faced her building but couldn’t quite get any view of her window. The only place where he’d get any voyeuristic moments would be his backyard. Hard to be inconspicuous in the backyard. He sighed forlornly. ‘Something tells me though she knew I was out there,’ he thought to himself with a grin.

He looked at the clock. It was only 7:30. He could have a cup of decaf out on the patio out back and see what transpires. He put his mug in the Keurig and put his socks away while his coffee brewed.

Sitting out on the patio was his favorite thing to do on the warmer nights. He loved hearing the birds tweet their goodnights and if he was lucky he could hear a few tree frogs chirping in the park a couple of blocks away. He stole a quick glance up at Diana’s window. Her lights were off. ‘Must still be down in the laundry room,’ he thought. An image of her wrapping her long runners’ legs wrapped around his waist with her on the dryer crept in. He shook his head quickly so that maybe he could concentrate on seeing her in real life.

A few sips later, her light came on. He craned his neck just a bit yet no sight of her yet. His phone buzzed. He looked down and saw it was a text from Diana.

“Are you outside?” it read. Robert wondered where this was going.

“Having a cup of decaf,” he texted back.

No response. Then he just happened to look up as she entered her kitchen. She was wearing a red bra and panties with a black robe of sorts. ‘She knows. That hot little tease,’ he thought with a grin. She brewed herself a coffee as well. The kitchen light turned off and then a much less bright light went on in her main room.

“Me too,” she texted back.

“I’m glad we’re having a coffee together. Now, the real question is, what are you wearing?” he texted back.

“I think you know, sir, and yes, I like to tease.” was her response.

Robert felt such heat but he wanted to take it slow. This was going to be worth it. So worth it.

Published 
Written by CraftyLikeIceIsCold
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments