Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Dirty Diana Chapter Three

"Things are heating up..."

6
2 Comments 2
2.2k Views 2.2k
922 words 922 words

Chapter Three

It had been a month since Diana and Robert made it official that they were dating. They introduced each other to their friends as their girlfriend or boyfriend. Things were going well. Even when they didn’t see eye to eye on things they both respected each other to listen.

As they sat on his couch one night, with a six-pack of beer, pizza and a movie that was playing but not really being watched, they were kissing and she giggled.

“What’s so funny?” he asked nibbling on her neck playfully.

“Oh it’s just amusing to think I’m essentially the girl next door.”

“Yeah, and oh, so sexy.”

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, this time wanting more. She then rested her hand on his chest and played mindlessly with the first button on his shirt.

“Hmmm… I think you need to take your shirt off,” Diana said breathlessly.

She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and he pulled his arms out of the sleeves and slung the shirt to the floor.

“Now you,” he responded.

“Um this is isn’t a shirt, it’s a dress.”

“Even better.” He lifted her arms and followed with pulling the dress up and threw it right on top of his shirt on the floor.

He leaned back so she could lay across him and kiss him and let her hands wander all over his chest and over his belt buckle.

“Wait,” he said.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I want to enjoy this moment. It’s been a while,” he responded cautiously.

“She really hurt you didn’t she?” Diana asked, fully knowing the response, and mindlessly twirling her fingers around his chest hair.

He tangled his fingers into her hair and looked longingly in her eyes and kissed her. She pulled him up further so she could nestle herself between his thighs and feel him warming up.

He fumbled for the remote so they didn’t have to hear explosions and mindless violence. He wanted to focus on this beautiful, half naked woman in front of him. He laced his fingers around the back of her bra and deftly removed it.

He cupped her breasts and kissed the roundness of her full D cups, nibbling lightly around the areola, and licking her nipples. She arched her back into him and he loved that she was enjoying this as much as he was.

His hands wandered to her back and found their way into her panties, squeezing her ass. When she let out a moan that echoed into his head, he had to take his pants off.

ChubbyHorney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChubbyHorney

Diana made quick work of unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them off and his boxers were off even quicker. She slipped her panties off, letting them fall right on top of his boxers. She then straddled him and guided his hard cock inside her. She was sitting on top of Robert and he was loving the view. Her breasts slowly bobbing up and down as she let him in further and then out. She soon quickened the pace and her breasts got cupped by his hands again as he watched her face show the build up. He could tell she was close and so was he.

He took his thumb and starting thumping her clit as she kept riding him. She responded with even more moaning and then she came so hard on him, he could feel the walls inside her hold on to his cock just a bit harder and he came inside her. She stayed on top of him for a moment so they could catch their breath. She leaned down to kiss him and he wrapped his arms around her. He slid out of her as she lay down on him. They were laying on the couch in such a state of bliss that they didn’t realize Robert’s phone was ringing.

Robert saw the name on the phone and let it go to voicemail.

“Who was calling?”

“Just a buddy of mine. You are more important right now,” he kissed her forehead. She smiled. Then the phone started to ring again. Robert saw the same name pop up.

“Second call. Might be important. It’s okay if you want to answer it,” she nuzzled his neck a bit before getting off of him to clean up.

Robert answered the phone.

“Whoa, whoa, man, slow down… Wait, what? Seriously? Ugh, yeah, I’ll come get you. You’re going to have to wait a bit…. “ he rolled his eyes and hung up the phone.

Diana saw the annoyed look on his face and asked, “You okay?”

Robert groaned while pulling his pants up and buttoning his shirt back up.

“My buddy got himself too drunk to realize that starting a fight with 3 guys at the bar was not a good idea. He’s at the sheriff substation. I’m gonna go pick him up. I’ll be honest, I would love to have you here but totally understand if you don’t want to help me deal with a drunken derelict.”

At that, Diana laughed and hugged him.

“I’ll let you take care of your friend. You already took care of me. In the best way possible,” she kissed his chin and he pretended to try to bite hers. They laughed.

Diana went home to her apartment to have some seriously delicious dreams. Meanwhile, Robert was not looking forward to dealing with his dumb, drunk friend.

 

 

Published 
Written by CraftyLikeIceIsCold
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments